PDA

View Full Version : Tree House (Same Prize over and over)

jarcint
12-15-14, 05:59 PM
The past 3 or 4 days I keep getting the same prize presented over and over. Is this a bug? Never seen it do that before. Also it's not even that great of a prize, else I would have went for it. If it could get looked at or if I could know if it's bugged that would be great! Thank you!!! ☺️

FrozenTurtle
12-16-14, 11:30 AM
Thanks for letting us know! Do you remember what the prize was? And was this something you did not already have? Let me know, thanks!

jarcint
12-16-14, 07:43 PM
It was a white table with chairs under a tent type thing, like an outside patio. It actually finally changed today and I got a Christmas prize! Yay! Thank you so much for your assistance ☺️

FrozenTurtle
12-17-14, 11:29 AM
It was a white table with chairs under a tent type thing, like an outside patio. It actually finally changed today and I got a Christmas prize! Yay! Thank you so much for your assistance ☺️

Glad to hear it! Congrats on your new prize! :)

johascu
01-10-15, 06:52 PM
Is There a game in the treehouse??? how do you use it? Mine only jump a little.....and dosent nothing more....

id johascu lv. 27

pundoggity
01-11-15, 05:18 AM
Is There a game in the treehouse??? how do you use it? Mine only jump a little.....and dosent nothing more....

id johascu lv. 27

I'm guessing you are playing on android. The treehouse game is only available on iOS at this stage. TL are working on it.

Rynetory2
01-14-15, 05:07 AM
Can the distribution of these prizes be better? I keep seeing the same decoration for several days.

On a side note, the older decorations or pets do not appear anymore, it's only the same few new decoration items appearing repeatedly. Also I don't get a husky in my game since introduction. Is this on purpose so that some farms get and some don't? Can I get a husky?

WinnyWoos
01-16-15, 01:11 PM
My prize has been the patio thingy for nearly a week now. I don't already have it either