PDA

View Full Version : Old and new book quests keep poppin up

DaenerysFantasy
12-15-14, 10:36 AM
When I'm visiting my neighbors,old and new quests keep poppin up.
Most of the time de quests are: Flame it,Social Butterfly,Speak of the devil,Misty Island etc
This keeps poppin one after another untill I go to my own island.
Rebooting does not help. It is irritating.
What can I do about it?

[S8] Elsa
12-15-14, 10:54 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Can you let us know more information about when it happens?

Does it only happen when you write on your neighbor's wall? If you're visiting and gifting Gold? Or does it happen when you visit, even though you don't do anything additional during your visit?

DaenerysFantasy
12-15-14, 12:39 PM
Hi Elsa

It happens randomly. When I'm playing with the dragons,when I'm just looking or even when I'm just scrolling my list of neighbors. It doesn't happen when I'm on my own Island.
It never happened while writing on someones wall.
I'm on Iphone 4s with ios.

Drachenia
12-16-14, 06:28 PM
The problem I had, Dragon Story deleted, new Installs and no more problems. I have now Dragon Story 1.9.8

DaenerysFantasy
12-17-14, 02:02 AM
Did that before. Maybe I'll try again. Thank you for your response.

DaenerysFantasy
12-17-14, 02:11 PM
I think I found what is triggering it.
When I come across a firemane or were dragon,the goals start poppin up.
Strange because I haven't got either of those dragons myself.
It is still irritating to have to click 4-6 goal windows before you can move on.

[S8] Elsa
12-17-14, 02:56 PM
I think I found what is triggering it.
When I come across a firemane or were dragon,the goals start poppin up.
Strange because I haven't got either of those dragons myself.
It is still irritating to have to click 4-6 goal windows before you can move on.

Yeah, it's because you have those goals and you're visiting someone who has the Dragons. There's an event that you're doing during the visit that's sending that information to the server. We tried several things: playing with Dragons, writing on the wall, gifting Gold (things that ping the server) and we weren't able to reproduce. Our team is still investigating.

DaenerysFantasy
12-17-14, 04:08 PM
Okay! Feel free to come to Holland and use my phone xD

I'll try to reboot one more time in a few days ;)

DaenerysFantasy
12-19-14, 08:03 AM
It is getting worse... Today the pop ups came faster after each other and even during writing on the wall.

DaenerysFantasy
12-26-14, 07:13 AM
And the advertising/free games pop ups went crazy. Are my bugs because of that?

[S8] Elsa
12-26-14, 11:28 AM
The frequent dialogs issue was resolved this morning. You should no longer be experiencing this in your games.

DaenerysFantasy
12-30-14, 10:15 AM
Hi!

Don't know if the lava team did something,but the last two days the goal pop ups didn't show up :) *fingers crossed*

Only thing that is still strange,is that at one neighbors island my game is crashing every time I visit.

KadeeDid
12-30-14, 10:39 AM
Elsa;1028532']The frequent dialogs issue was resolved this morning. You should no longer be experiencing this in your games.

Good! None today. This has been happening for weeks. Maybe even a month or more. The only way to stop the rapid popups was to try to click on neighbour's wall. If you were lucky and managed to click between popups, writing on their wall would stop the problem. It was worse when we were getting all the game popups.

[S8] Elsa
12-30-14, 11:26 AM
Good! None today. This has been happening for weeks. Maybe even a month or more. The only way to stop the rapid popups was to try to click on neighbour's wall. If you were lucky and managed to lick between popups, writing on their wall would stop the problem. It was worse whence were getting all the game popups.

Thank you for confirming that it's not happening for you anymore. Please let us know if it occurs again. :)

Hi!

Don't know if the lava team did something,but the last two days the goal pop ups didn't show up :) *fingers crossed*

Only thing that is still strange,is that at one neighbors island my game is crashing every time I visit.

What's the neighbor you're experiencing this with? We'll take a look.

DaenerysFantasy
12-31-14, 02:47 AM
The neighbors name is Teresa (with flowers next to it) she's a high level player.

The rest of the bugs are gone for the moment. Very happy about that :)

13dracon
01-04-15, 06:31 AM
Oh, I have seen a variation on this! Here's my twist on it. When I've achieved a reward from playing other TL games and the condition to receive my gold is to visit two community members' islands, upon visiting the second island I get all sorts of windows popping open for completed quests. What messages I see depend upon what the community member has (I visit random islands for this, not specific neighbours), but it did strike me as an odd glitch. It's happened twice; if it should happen again (I'm getting close to two game goals, in RS2 and Diamond), would it be worth posting what windows I see and which island I visited? :confused: Thanks!

karen5knits
01-07-15, 09:14 PM
I have the same problem. Now at least I know what causes it but it drives me crazy. I hope this will be fixed soon

DaenerysFantasy
01-08-15, 12:19 PM
For me it is only happening a few times a week now.... Before it was several times a day and sometimes even in 1 hour so I'm glad.

petersonmic1
01-11-15, 09:02 AM
Still happening here, whenever I or my wife visit a neighbor the goal rewards keep popping up. Only a neighbor not the community. We're us two different models of IPads.

trauma46
01-14-15, 05:07 AM
I am getting this bug constantly .. on my phone it is getting to the point when I cannot actually visit neighbours at all. It happens when I am visiting, when I am writing on walls and sometimes when I return to my own island it continues and I have to reboot the game :( It is happening on both iphone 4 and ipad !

[S8] Elsa
01-14-15, 10:57 AM
The neighbors name is Teresa (with flowers next to it) she's a high level player.

The rest of the bugs are gone for the moment. Very happy about that :)

Oh, I have seen a variation on this! Here's my twist on it. When I've achieved a reward from playing other TL games and the condition to receive my gold is to visit two community members' islands, upon visiting the second island I get all sorts of windows popping open for completed quests. What messages I see depend upon what the community member has (I visit random islands for this, not specific neighbours), but it did strike me as an odd glitch. It's happened twice; if it should happen again (I'm getting close to two game goals, in RS2 and Diamond), would it be worth posting what windows I see and which island I visited? :confused: Thanks!

I am getting this bug constantly .. on my phone it is getting to the point when I cannot actually visit neighbours at all. It happens when I am visiting, when I am writing on walls and sometimes when I return to my own island it continues and I have to reboot the game :( It is happening on both iphone 4 and ipad !

It shouldn't be occurring when you're writing on walls. Are you adding or removing neighbors during visits?

We're working on fixing this as soon as possible, but unfortunately it requires a version update. We'll keep everyone up to date. :)

megafeehily
01-25-15, 01:39 AM
This is happened to me too, my observation so far this happened when the game reload itself when we're in other player's isle like when posting message, delete neighbor, or lost internet connection. I think that it's a switch account bug. So the game took the isle which is we are visiting information instead of us. So that make we have dragon from the visited isle and that make we complete the quest.