PDA

View Full Version : Ability to Buy Realm Runes with Coins

ariannagold
12-15-14, 09:52 AM
I hate mining for Realm Runes. It would be great if we could also buy them with Coins. Even if it cost a million coins per Realm Runes it would be worth it. I presently have about 32,000,000 coins, yes 32 million!, with nothing to spend them on. I am now at the point where is takes 62 runes to expand. It will take about 20 days to get that many runes. Besides growing food, expansion is the only thing on which to spend coins. (And don't be upping the cost of expansions just because I said I have 32 million coins.) Thank you for you consideration of this suggestion.

CoodieBug
12-15-14, 09:56 AM
I hate mining for Realm Runes. It would be great if we could also buy them with Coins. Even if it cost a million coins per Realm Runes it would be worth it. I presently have about 32,000,000 coins, yes 32 million!, with nothing to spend them on. I am now at the point where is takes 62 runes to expand. It will take about 20 days to get that many runes. Besides growing food, expansion is the only thing on which to spend coins. (And don't be upping the cost of expansions just because I said I have 32 million coins.) Thank you for you consideration of this suggestion.

Great idea!!