PDA

View Full Version : Some praising for RS?

Unregistered
02-01-11, 10:56 PM
Instead of bashing on Norman, let's all be happy and post something positive or something you enjoy about Restaurant Story here :D

I personally really love the graphics! XD

Unregistered
02-02-11, 06:05 AM
I find the game rather relaxing. I look forward to getting my kids to bed at night, because I know I can sit down and play without being interupted. Like everyone I would love some new decorations and foods, but it isn't something to get stressed about. I have my loyal neighbours, and my not so loyal ones, and I tip them all every day. I love being able to cook, without the mess involved, and I love being able to redecorate whenever I feel like it, without it costing me real life money and taking weeks to complete. Thank you TL.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 09:31 PM
I play ES, RS and BS.. Although I like the pace of BS more, I like the options in food and decos much more in RS. There isn't much in BS that I like for decos (not a big fan of pastels) and have wondered when it will be updated. Even the green furniture/options are better in RS.
Another plus, I love having games that I don't have to run, jump or **** anyone. Setting my own pace is another biggie (although wish it wouldn't slow down so much at higher levels. Almost feels like I'm being punished for my accomplishments.
I have had many hours of enjoyment with these games and even though I'm getting a bit burned out waiting for updates/advancements, etc, I will stick around for awhile to see what they come up with.