PDA

View Full Version : Who has every dragon?

eboats
12-14-14, 10:58 PM
Can I get some IGNs of players that have every dragon to check out their islands? I used to have every dragon, but stopped playing around a year ago when 160 was the max. I realized this game is too expensive to keep up, but I'm thinking about casually collecting again, and would like to see what a maxed island looks like now.

Thanks

PernReloaded
12-15-14, 01:02 PM
Currently, a maxed island doesn't have all the dragons. There's a major complaint thread about it - most who have all the dragons have a bunch in storage and are unable to breed any of the new ones due to island size restrictions.

But there are a few members who have maxed (or close to maxed) islands.

awsumum
12-15-14, 01:49 PM
I have all the dragons, but I have to get a bunch out of storage (as PernReloaded mentioned) I'm mining for expansions at the moment trying to get everyone out. I'll come back in a day or so when I get it done and let you know! I'm pretty sure there are about 4 more forum members that I know of that have all dragons.

kindredfire
12-17-14, 05:04 PM
Kindredfire lvl 150
I have 250 / 323.
All on arctic side minus the diamonds
I'm not maxed but u can take a look and see all the new expansions avail

Anaboe
12-19-14, 07:07 PM
I have almost 300 Unique dragons, but I keep a lot in storage (ie, don't hatch them, just keeping the egg), because I don't want to be maxed out and not be able to breed new dragons. It is making the game less fun, but it's better than not being able to play at all because you don't have room for new dragons.