PDA

View Full Version : Transformation Tonic Maxed Out before Can Brew Tonic

gamesipad
12-14-14, 09:08 AM
Hi,
I had been brewing the transformation tonic to build up my inventory, but I already maxed it out before I got the quest that I need to brew two of them. Is there any way, short of paying the 20 gems to skip it, that I can get rid of them? I looked, but didn't see them used in any other crafting items other than to transform the glimmer shard & glimmer fragments goals which I can't unlock b/c I can't brew the transformation tonic b/c my inventory is already maxed. If anybody knows how to get rid of them some other way besides paying the 20 gems to skip the goal, I'd appreciate the help.

ShibuyaCloth
12-14-14, 10:50 AM
You probably need to reach out to the TL team, they might remove some of your inventory. The tonic is only used for transformation.

PikaSquirrel
12-16-14, 02:15 PM
Hi,
I had been brewing the transformation tonic to build up my inventory, but I already maxed it out before I got the quest that I need to brew two of them. Is there any way, short of paying the 20 gems to skip it, that I can get rid of them? I looked, but didn't see them used in any other crafting items other than to transform the glimmer shard & glimmer fragments goals which I can't unlock b/c I can't brew the transformation tonic b/c my inventory is already maxed. If anybody knows how to get rid of them some other way besides paying the 20 gems to skip the goal, I'd appreciate the help.

I've removed 2 Transformation Tonics from your inventory. You should be able to craft 2 now. Let us know if you have any other questions!

8hat
12-16-14, 02:34 PM
*Note to self...stop making transformation tonic...

:rolleyes:

WildCatz37
06-24-15, 12:47 AM
I have exactly the same problem, please help!!!!

ShibuyaCloth
06-24-15, 12:57 AM

PM PikaSquirrel with your CS account info (don't post it here), S8 team can remove some tonic from your inventory.

PikaSquirrel
06-24-15, 11:46 AM

Sorry about that. You should be able to craft 2 more Transformation Tonic for your Goal now! Thanks for your patience!

burritosprings
06-24-15, 09:23 PM
maxxed on transformation tonic.. Omg)

PikaSquirrel
06-25-15, 02:52 PM
maxxed on transformation tonic.. Omg)

Are you experiencing this issue as well? If you are, please send me the Storm8 ID of the account you're experiencing this in. Thanks!