PDA

View Full Version : Answered Not making Any coins while i'm Away

karynunes
12-13-14, 09:30 PM
Please anyone help me? Noticed that for 3 days now, i only make coins when i'm playing... When i leave and get back to The bakery, i dont see that Pop up showing how much money i did, and i Have The same amount as when i left the bakery. What to do, i cant even cook or complete goals cause i have no money! Please help??

kooky panda
12-14-14, 09:36 AM
What is the version number of the game? Check under menu-help in your game. Small number at the bottom of the game.

karynunes
12-14-14, 02:25 PM
What is the version number of the game? Check under menu-help in your game. Small number at the bottom of the game.

Version of The Game. 1.7.3

kooky panda
12-14-14, 06:36 PM
Please try deleting and redownloading the game.

karynunes
12-14-14, 06:59 PM
Please try deleting and redownloading the game.

Did that already, not working... Only working when i turn off The iPad, and then when i enter in the bakery i see the Pop up and see how much money i did, but if i go out of the bakery and enter again the se??es, 3 time, the i see the same amount og money.... To make money i Have to turn off the iPad All the time , and then turn On and enter in the bakery ....Tha?s the only way To Have some money in my bakery

karynunes
12-14-14, 07:02 PM
Meant ** if i go out of the bakery and enter again the second time, 3 time, without turn off the iPad, then i see the same amount of money... To have an update of coins, i need To turn off the iPad

kooky panda
12-15-14, 09:21 AM
I will go ahead report this over.

SparklyOctopus
12-15-14, 11:59 AM
Hey there! Did you happen to move the doors for your bakery around 3 days ago? We've moved the door and it seems like we're getting the popups. Please let us know if that helped! :)

karynunes
12-15-14, 03:23 PM
I will go ahead report this over.

Please report for me, i reallly need help, nothing is working in my bakery 😞

karynunes
12-15-14, 03:30 PM
Oh yes, i moved the doors yes, like many times in the last 2 days, cause i was redecorating...and that doesnt seem To help unfortunately! All Its working is to turn off the iPad, then when i get in, i see the money... Then i have to turn off again in order to Play again and see how much money i did... Where u having This same problem?

karynunes
12-15-14, 03:31 PM
Hey there! Did you happen to move the doors for your bakery around 3 days ago? We've moved the door and it seems like we're getting the popups. Please let us know if that helped! :)

Replied below

karynunes
12-15-14, 03:41 PM

Just got in my bakery now, and noticed someone moved the doors... Ir was not me... It was you?
I still dont get the Pop ups, and money is not updating 😞

SparklyOctopus
12-15-14, 03:55 PM
Just got in my bakery now, and noticed someone moved the doors... Ir was not me... It was you?
I still dont get the Pop ups, and money is not updating ��

Hey there. We did move the doors away from each other. Could you wait a couple of minutes and try to open your game? We were able to consistently get the popup of how many Coins were earned after we moved the doors.

karynunes
12-15-14, 04:23 PM
Hey there. We did move the doors away from each other. Could you wait a couple of minutes and try to open your game? We were able to consistently get the popup of how many Coins were earned after we moved the doors.

Weird but i got in 5 mins ago, and had 22333 coins... Now i got in again and still Have The same amount... And no pop ups. Only get the Pop up if i turn off the iPad...can be some app i have installed? Cause Why i only get the Pop up and see how much coins i did when i turn off the iPad and then get in? I have To turn the iPad off All the time, cause if i enter in the bakery over and over again without turn the iPad off, the coins are always the same, and no pop ups 😞

karynunes
12-15-14, 05:14 PM

Im using only 1 door To see if that helps. But still nothing On my end! All The same 😞

twilightstar34
12-15-14, 05:30 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. Sometimes I get the pop up stating how much I've earned. Sometimes I do not earn one single coin. This has been happening since Saturday or Sunday. I did not redecorate or move doors but I did have the game transferred to a new device recently. I've deleted and reinstalled the game and it's still not working ������

SparklyOctopus
12-15-14, 05:43 PM
I'm having the same problem as well. Sometimes I get the pop up stating how much I've earned. Sometimes I do not earn one single coin. This has been happening since Saturday or Sunday. I did not redecorate or move doors but I did have the game transferred to a new device recently. I've deleted and reinstalled the game and it's still not working ������

Sorry to hear that. We'll take a look into this further.

karynunes
12-15-14, 07:06 PM
Sorry to hear that. We'll take a look into this further.

I received an email from TL support, and did All u guys asked me to... I manually quit All the apps, clicking in the home button 2 times and then remover All the apps from the list, quitting them.
Then i turned off the iPad, turned on again, and still not working.
And then i deleted the app, downloaded again, and still nothing... I did carefully All u said for me To do... S? sad cause i love to Play This Game!
Please Tell me what elas i can do? Keep Helping me please? Thanks s? much 😉

twilightstar34
12-16-14, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to give an update. I moved the door and did a hard reset and nothing has changed. Sometimes I get the earned coins pop up and sometimes nothing. The version i have is 1.7.3. :(

bob2206
12-25-14, 06:29 PM
Just wanted to give an update. I moved the door and did a hard reset and nothing has changed. Sometimes I get the earned coins pop up and sometimes nothing. The version i have is 1.7.3. :(

I am having the same problem on my android. Have tried all the same options with no results.

royalmissk
01-23-15, 07:58 AM
I am asking for a friend (ID: yehouse) -

He is on an IOS device (iphone 6) and downloaded the latest version of Bakery Story. When he leaves the game to do something else on the phone, he earns zero coins.
He also only has one door, and has never moved it (can't anyway). What's going on? Please help. Thank you!

SparklyOctopus
01-23-15, 10:25 AM
I am asking for a friend (ID: yehouse) -

He is on an IOS device (iphone 6) and downloaded the latest version of Bakery Story. When he leaves the game to do something else on the phone, he earns zero coins.
He also only has one door, and has never moved it (can't anyway). What's going on? Please help. Thank you!

Hey there! Could you have your friend wait until one of the customers sits down to eat food and then force close the game and log back in when he wants. He should earn money then. :)