PDA

View Full Version : Where has my Christmas Path gone?

germander10
12-13-14, 04:25 PM
Hi, I've only used five tiles from the free Christmas Path, and today decided to use more, but it has disappeared from my Inventory. Any ideas on why this item has gone and how I can get it back. Thanks

dragon2046
12-13-14, 04:46 PM
I don't think there was any free Christmas tree paths I believe they are like 1000 coins and u can find the under the featured section in the market.

SpiritWind00
12-13-14, 05:03 PM
Hi, I've only used five tiles from the free Christmas Path, and today decided to use more, but it has disappeared from my Inventory. Any ideas on why this item has gone and how I can get it back. Thanks

Force close first whenever you find yourself stuck. When you go into edit (if you bought more and that's where you think they are), make sure you are checking in either then All tab or Decorations tab. Are you sure you didn't sell them? Are you sure they aren't elsewhere on your board obscured, like behind a wall they are only partially seen. If you bought them they will be somewhere. :) behind a building? Keep looking. :)

germander10
12-13-14, 11:04 PM
Force close first whenever you find yourself stuck. When you go into edit (if you bought more and that's where you think they are), make sure you are checking in either then All tab or Decorations tab. Are you sure you didn't sell them? Are you sure they aren't elsewhere on your board obscured, like behind a wall they are only partially seen. If you bought them they will be somewhere. :) behind a building? Keep looking. :)

I didn't BUY any, they were free and appeared in my Inventory a week or so ago, just like the Halloween tiles appeared, and I certainly haven't sold them. I used only five as I didn't know at the time where to place them. Now I want to use them the tiles have disappeared.

BTW - don't understand what "force close" means. I have the game on my iPad and only know one way to close it.

ghjvcucjb
12-13-14, 11:52 PM
Dragon 2046, I didn't get any free paths either. I just checked to be sure.

Germander10, usually when you hit your start button to get out of a game and go to another application the game is still running in the background. (On a PC it will still appear in your tool bar.) To force close you have to double click your start button and all the apps including games will appear in small squares then you have to swipe each app/game up which will force it to fully close out. Hence force close.

SpiritWind00
12-14-14, 02:16 AM
sorry germander, you can ask TL support to check your game, but my understanding is that there have been no free tiles given away for this event except for the ones from collecting from the Pile of Gifts. You can add a post to the Bugs thread if you want to follow this up. The email address for TL support is in The Hub (section 4).

DessertWolf
12-15-14, 12:37 PM
You may have only had 5 Paths in your inventory. In order to get more, you can get them in the Market for 1000 Coins per Path! Hope this helps!