PDA

View Full Version : Answered Design tab bug

PepperWoo
12-13-14, 01:31 PM
This bug occurs whenever I choose an item from my storage that is no longer purchasable, place it on the floor, and when the design tab pops up again it starts all the way from the beginning. It's especially annoying when I want to redecorate and the items are found at the end especially the chair/tables/ovens that were already removed. Same issue on Restaurant Story and also, it only happens on my iPhone, RS and BS both version 1.7.3. On Android it works fine.

Natasha_07
12-13-14, 01:35 PM
This happens to me too, I'm on android and it only happens with items that are no longer available to get more.

ElaineCarrel
12-13-14, 04:18 PM
I don't think that's a bug since it happens too everybody. Me included.

kooky panda
12-14-14, 09:38 AM
What version of the game are you playing on? Can you name the specific items this is happening on?

Just Android players having this issue?

PepperWoo
12-14-14, 10:34 AM
I included it in my post Kooky. It only happens to me when I'm using iPhone, BS version 1.7.3 and RS 1.7.3 - doesn't occur on my Android but apparently some Android people experience it too. I cannot name all the items that this is happening on of course but it only occurs to those things that are not available for purchase anymore (or no price tag in the design tab like box items) like LTOs, removed items and it happens not only on decors but also with the removed/expired ovens, etc. everything that are no longer purchasable.

kooky panda
12-14-14, 06:56 PM
I will report this over.

If you still have the regular bakery game installed can you
check to see if you experience the same issue .

PepperWoo
12-15-14, 03:32 AM
Isn't there only one version of Bakery Story available at the iTunes App Store? Unless you're talking about the Android version at the Google Play store... but I have no issues when I'm using my Android so even if I install the regular version I don't have anything to compare it to.

FrozenTurtle
12-15-14, 11:53 AM
Unfortunately, this is how it works if you place the last item in your inventory if that item is no longer available in the Market. Because there is no longer a reference point to return to, it resets back to the beginning. Sorry for the inconvenience!

PepperWoo
12-15-14, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty positive it didn't use to be like that before. When I redecorated my bakery for Thanksgiving last month I didn't have any problem. I'm not really sure when it started but I was thinking the bug was associated in the version update for Christmas like when the logo changed?

ElaineCarrel
12-15-14, 08:07 PM
Unfortunately, this is how it works if you place the last item in your inventory if that item is no longer available in the Market. Because there is no longer a reference point to return to, it resets back to the beginning. Sorry for the inconvenience!
W all iOS either iOS 7 or iOS 8 no matter how many pieces u might have of 1 item in inventory u automatically go back to the beginning of that tab. For example, I have 10 crystal chairs and I want to place all of them in my bakery. I go to where they're located in inventory and I click on 1, instead of staying at that chair my chair tab will go all the way back to the 1st table in the tab. This will happen 9 more times until I've placed all 10 chairs.
This didn't just start for me,it's always been a problem and I figured it was just the way the game was written. This also happens in restaurant story.