PDA

View Full Version : Boreddddd

hellochloe28
12-13-14, 02:20 AM
I really hope there will be a Christmas update for Android users, bc there is absolutely nothing to look forward to! We have:

No tasks/mission/events
Lack of decorative items
No cats (that can be bought with $ instead of gems)
No new buildings (for higher level players, we're looking at +10 levels till the next new building. The gap is simply too wide!)

PS: I'm at level 40 and I'd really like to know what the other higher level players are doing with the game.

orleansparish
12-13-14, 02:39 AM
For me, I still play to collect gems from the train orders. Oh wait..android doesn't have that...

If I didn't have the truffle farm, the balloon or the train Id be bored to pieces too. The gems and chance at Prizes keeps me playing. I'm at max level.

hellochloe28
12-13-14, 08:04 AM
Actually, Android players do get train orders, but things are looking pretty dull after 10+ levels of TO (and smh what good are gems and $$$ if there is nothing to spend it on???) I'm totally fine with not having "extra" stuff that iOS users get to enjoy, but really TL? You had to take off our existing pets off the market too? Now there's nothing left for level 40+ players to work on, unless you're into expanding ALL plots and buying 3-4 animal pens etc. (As far as I'm concerned, I'd probably stop playing in the next few levels, unless:

1) Android gets an update OR
2) Someone gifts me an Ipad

(Both does not seem likely atm.)

PS At max level, your farm must be wicked cool, orleansparish! :cool: