PDA

View Full Version : TL - please confirm if the Reindeer prize is a pet or decoration

ciarjen
12-12-14, 11:46 PM
Can we please have some clarification on what the main prize of the Reindeer is, in the event. Is it a collectible animal or a decoration?

If it is just a decoration, is it animated and does it walk around?

Thanks

minidemon88
12-13-14, 12:45 AM
I sure hope it's a pet instead. Probably one that will reward us with something special. But I doubt we'll get a answer so soon since it's the weekend.

ciarjen
12-13-14, 01:20 AM
I sure hope it's a pet instead. Probably one that will reward us with something special. But I doubt we'll get a answer so soon since it's the weekend.

I hope we do get an answer soon - it would be nice to know if it is worth investing time and money into.

I can't see a pen in the shop, which makes me think this may not be a collectible animal. I quite like the idea of a Reindeer roaming my farm but not one that stays still.

minidemon88
12-13-14, 01:28 AM
I hope we do get an answer soon - it would be nice to know if it is worth investing time and money into.

I can't see a pen in the shop, which makes me think this may not be a collectible animal. I quite like the idea of a Reindeer roaming my farm but not one that stays still.

Me too! It will be awesome to have a reindeer roam around your farm all year round. Lol!

Probably they will give us a free pen/stable for the reindeer when you unlock it. Or maybe the reindeer doesn't need one too. =x

yppahc
12-13-14, 07:25 AM
I assume it is a dressed up pony. Or hoping it is anyway.

SgtBeebo
12-13-14, 01:49 PM
The final prize for the event is the Reindeer and its habitat. It is a pet, and not a decoration :) Hope this helps. Happy farming!

ciarjen
12-13-14, 02:13 PM
The final prize for the event is the Reindeer and its habitat. It is a pet, and not a decoration :) Hope this helps. Happy farming!

That's great. :)Thanks for the response.

avian946
12-15-14, 04:21 AM
Yay totally aiming for that now!!!! A pet with its own habitat! Cause I've already maxed out the cat and dog habitats! And I refuse to pay 240 gems for a rabbit! And those little chinchilla things are ugly! I don't really want rats roaming about my farm!! Honestly TL or storm 8 what were you thinking with those! Lol!

minidemon88
12-15-14, 11:24 AM

Glad to know. Thanks for the replied! :)

I was kinda excited when I know we'll be getting a reindeer as a pet. But not so when I saw the requirement needed on the event thread. *facepalm*

PookieBear50
12-15-14, 05:34 PM
Glad to know. Thanks for the replied! :)

I was kinda excited when I know we'll be getting a reindeer as a pet. But not so when I saw the requirement needed on the event thread. *facepalm*

I have little faith that I will be able to send out enough deliveries to get to the reindeer. With so few upgrade parts coming in with my deliveries (I get lots of lights, some tinsel, but very rarely an ornament), I doubt I will be able to upgrade the tree enough to give me even a smidgen of hope, having seen how many presents I will need to have collected.

Now, if the drop rate improved, even a little, then I might feel more confident about achieving the last prize.

ghjvcucjb
12-16-14, 12:02 PM
I have little faith that I will be able to send out enough deliveries to get to the reindeer. With so few upgrade parts coming in with my deliveries (I get lots of lights, some tinsel, but very rarely an ornament), I doubt I will be able to upgrade the tree enough to give me even a smidgen of hope, having seen how many presents I will need to have collected.

Now, if the drop rate improved, even a little, then I might feel more confident about achieving the last prize.

ITA Pookie, ITA.