PDA

View Full Version : Where should I expand next?

stlgreg11
12-12-14, 11:04 PM
I can go after the Truffle forest or the bee hive.

Which one would you do first?>

pundoggity
12-14-14, 09:12 AM

Let me give you some info to help you decide...

Bee hive :
Gives you wax and honey
Honey is a rare item but is not high in price. Until you are able to purchase a jelly maker you won't have much use for it.
Wax is used to make candles, fancy bait and dolls houses.
You shud be able to purchase a candle maker for 55k. Depending on what level you are on ... Fancy bait made in bait shop and dolls houses in toy shop.

Truffle forest:
Once you have expanded you will need to repair forest. This requires 16 hammers, bricks and planks. You will only get one hog to start off. The other three cost hundreds of gems each.
When u feed your hog you can then go hunting for truffles... A similar set up to the mine. Once u have completed your hunt your hog will sleep for 12 hours before you can feed and go hunting again. They are very lazy ;)

If it were a choice for me I would probably go the bee hive first and stock up on honey for when I purchase the jelly maker, and purchase the candle maker.

Basically if you want to spend gems go for the hogs if u prefer to spend farm cash go for the bee hive.

I hope this helps you make your decision.
Have fun and good luck :)

ciarjen
12-14-14, 09:56 AM

It depends on what your priorities are. If you want to get and use more buildings then the beehive will provide honey and wax for the jelly maker and candle maker.

If you want to make money, then the truffle forest is more profitable.

Every 12 hours from the beehive (needs 4 collections)
4 honey @ 24 = 96
12 wax @ 24 = 288
Total 384 coins

Every 12 hours from the hog (it's like mining so what you get varies)
Average haul 6 brown/black mushrooms @ 546 coins.

stlgreg11
12-14-14, 08:46 PM
thanks for the great answers.
now i have to decide where to go .