PDA

View Full Version : Arboar package sale

sweethutch
12-12-14, 03:25 PM
Sorry to start this thread if there is already one, but I can't find any info about the arboar? I missed out on earning it before and am trying to figure out if it's a rare, super rare, etc... Before I drop $15 I was hoping to find out what the Arboar's earnings are at each evolvement and what it looks like as it evolves. Does anyone have pictures they can share of what it looks like and what it's earnings are?
Thanks in advance for any help!!!

zenobia42
12-12-14, 03:41 PM
It was a tournament prize in late October. It's a rare water-nature. Hatch time: 10:00; Evolution time: 13:00. Earns the same as Aquatter (the breedable water-nature rare), 371 @L10, 522 @L15..
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/arboar_zps694d38e8.jpg

link to the Arboar thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74389-Tournament-10-23-14-Arboar)

sweethutch
12-12-14, 04:00 PM
Zenobia, thank you so much! I could not find that link for when it was the tournament prize for the life of me! Lol! You're so helpful and I appreciate you!!! Thanks again!

sweethutch
12-12-14, 04:08 PM
Since Arboar is only a rare animal and not a super rare, I'm not sure how TL can justify charging $15 for this package!?!? Yes, the bonus food and money is nice but still...15 BUCKS!?! Wowzers! I could maybe justify it for $10...MAYBE!?! I'm sure it will appeal to those that want every animal, and don't get me wrong I would like to have him, but I don't NEED him. This is a tough one. Lol

Vodelle
12-12-14, 04:09 PM
Oh, only a rare? That's too bad. Not really worth the $15 imo.

readysetgo888
12-12-14, 06:25 PM
Oh I know, right... only a rare. I'm sorry that I actually worried over winning this tournament. I wasn't able to beat it, but no great loss. Even as a super rare, it's not that exciting because EVERYONE eventually gets the Hydro Yak, which is a Water-Nature super rare. So this guy is worse than that for battles and for income. So you'd basically only want it if you thought it was cute.

Regardless, why back to $15? The Thanksgibbon was only $10. This animal isn't a super rare. And NO RUNES EITHER. smh

Petasos
12-15-14, 10:41 AM
Honestly this a completely ridiculous offer. The only reason to buy this is if you want to complete your collection, otherwise this a useless critter. The coin and food are a laughable addition. This should be offered for $5 not $15, and is just another example of the greedy trying to make more money.