PDA

View Full Version : 4 dragon White habitats for sale

awsumum
12-12-14, 01:10 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that you can get white 4 dragon habitats for 200 gold. You can't upgrade the 3 dragon originals, you have to purchase the big habitat from market

Clark_Wayne
12-12-14, 09:06 PM
Hmm so may be that's why habitat boost is not applying to this habitat ?
That's weird : it is only white type !
And it store only 8500 coins ! (Not that i'm in need of coins :D)
Why it is not simply like a 4 habitats like for the other colors ? May be they are waiting that we all buy this one LOL :confused:

debhutchinson
12-12-14, 10:11 PM
I had a terrible week and even worse Friday morning but when I got back home and saw the new gorgeous 4-dragon White habitats, I was ecstatic. Thank you TL and ever other Forum poster who fought for more 4-dragon habitats. Meant to buy 12 but ended up with 13. Oh well that's a Baker's dozen.

Any chance we'll see 4-dragon Pink habitats and a Special Christmas habitat?

Regards, Deb
50ShadesRetired Isles

jjblueyes
12-13-14, 09:28 AM
I wish we could upgrade our white ones we already have. Not sure why this is different then the others. Don't ever want to deal with lack of habitat space again! Oh well, I know people will enjoy it...

debhutchinson
12-13-14, 10:41 AM
You just need to move your dragons out of the White 3-dragon habitat, sell the empty habitat and then buy the new 4-dragon White habitat. It takes a bit more time but is totally worth it. The White Grand habitat is gorgeous. ��

BTW I saw on another thread that TL is working on fixing it so the new White habitat can be upgraded in place like the other habitat types.

Regards, Deb
50ShadesRetired Isles

rosewaterlily
12-13-14, 11:33 AM
Hmm so may be that's why habitat boost is not applying to this habitat ?
That's weird : it is only white type !
And it store only 8500 coins ! (Not that i'm in need of coins :D)
Why it is not simply like a 4 habitats like for the other colors ? May be they are waiting that we all buy this one LOL :confused:
Well that's silly, my regular white habitats hold 8640 coins with the garden of light boost. The boosted color habitats all hold 12000 coins.

Natasha_07
12-13-14, 11:42 AM
I would welcome a Christmas habitat to put up to 5 holiday dragons.

debhutchinson
12-13-14, 01:33 PM
I would welcome a Christmas habitat to put up to 5 holiday dragons.

I second that motion ��

awsumum
12-13-14, 03:20 PM
I third it! (Motion carried??) having a world event with 5 dragons, and no special habitat to put them in? Forgetfulness? Early Xmas party? I don't want to spread them out, they need their own habitat!

debhutchinson
12-13-14, 03:30 PM
I third it! (Motion carried??) having a world event with 5 dragons, and no special habitat to put them in? Forgetfulness? Early Xmas party? I don't want to spread them out, they need their own habitat!

Well all we need now is for Elsa or Kooky Panda to take our motion to the design team��. For now I have a White, a Red and a Green habitat on my Main Island and have put all my Christmas dragons there. This does not include the dragons coming from the World Event.

I seem to recall that we weren't given the Halloween Habitat right away so maybe the Christmas habitat is on its way. Please let it be of the 4-dragon variety������

eboats
12-15-14, 01:14 AM
I had 1000 gold laying around from when I stopped playing a year ago. Figured I might give it a whirl without buying gold this time around. Bought 5 of these. It's really a shame I stopped collecting from my Gold dragons a year ago. 18 gold x 365 days would have been 6570 gold. At least I make enough gold from my dragons to boosted breed daily.

jim23cash
12-15-14, 03:41 PM
Kooky, could you please verify that the new 4 Dragon White Habitat is supposed to only hold 8,500 coins? All the others hold 12,000. Thank you, Annie

Jnny2good
01-05-15, 01:37 PM
Any word on if 8500 limit was a mistake?

kooky panda
01-05-15, 03:31 PM
Kooky, could you please verify that the new 4 Dragon White Habitat is supposed to only hold 8,500 coins? All the others hold 12,000. Thank you, Annie
oops sorry I just saw this post.
I will check on this.

(looks like other 4 dragon gold habitats only hold 10,000 coins )

kooky panda
01-13-15, 01:09 PM

Annie
This now has been changed to hold 10,000 coins!

Aluv357
01-15-15, 12:07 PM
Cn sum1 tell me if I cn get my gold bak for the diamond temple. I didn't no it disappeared after 7 days an if so I feel dare is no point in havin it

orleansparish
01-15-15, 12:10 PM
Cn sum1 tell me if I cn get my gold bak for the diamond temple. I didn't no it disappeared after 7 days an if so I feel dare is no point in havin it

Um, when you buy it or click it on it says 7 days. You definitely won't get a refund for it after purchase. But, you can enchant it again for another 300 gold, to use it for an additional 7 days.

orleansparish
01-15-15, 12:13 PM
I had 1000 gold laying around from when I stopped playing a year ago. Figured I might give it a whirl without buying gold this time around. Bought 5 of these. It's really a shame I stopped collecting from my Gold dragons a year ago. 18 gold x 365 days would have been 6570 gold. At least I make enough gold from my dragons to boosted breed daily.

I need to try this. Get my last two dragons to epic. That'll be 30 gold per day. If I save I can get some gold habitats when they're on sale again. I just need to retrain myself in patience and let the clock wind down on the dragons.

jim23cash
01-15-15, 12:23 PM
Annie
This now has been changed to hold 10,000 coins!

Thank you Kookie, I just saw this! :)

Aluv357
01-15-15, 02:23 PM
Um, when you buy it or click it on it says 7 days. You definitely won't get a refund for it after purchase. But, you can enchant it again for another 300 gold, to use it for an additional 7 days.

O wow ok if I new dat I wuda never got it

orleansparish
01-15-15, 05:34 PM
O wow ok if I new dat I wuda never got it

It doesn't usually work the first time I've learned. But don't sell it! There have been sales on occasion so you can activate it again for 100 or 150 gold.