View Full Version : Seamur 12-12-14

ArcadiaTofu
12-12-14, 12:46 PM
Rare
11hr breed time
Water/Nature
Reward (8 day timer): 2 gems

17190 17192

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195600/fantasy-story/images/thumb/c/cf/Seamur_Baby.png/200px-Seamur_Baby.pnghttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195557/fantasy-story/images/thumb/2/28/Seamur_Juvenile.png/200px-Seamur_Juvenile.pnghttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195559/fantasy-story/images/thumb/b/bc/Seamur_Adult.png/200px-Seamur_Adult.pnghttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195600/fantasy-story/images/thumb/0/0e/Seamur_Epic.png/200px-Seamur_Epic.png

readysetgo888
12-12-14, 12:47 PM
New creature.

11hrs breed time --- Water/Earth

Ooh, it's... kind of ugly...

ArcadiaTofu
12-12-14, 12:55 PM
As a baby, it definitely is pretty ugly. Let's hope when it's grown up it'll be cuter...

EviBrooklyn
12-12-14, 01:00 PM
Rare
11hr breed time
Water/Nature

I got 11 hours also with arboar and frosty boy. I hope it's not an ocean owl

zenobia42
12-12-14, 01:02 PM
Well, since I still don't have the Sea Horse which was released three and a half months ago, it's a good thing this is also water-nature. I can breed those 2 elements and have double the chance of filling an album hole. :)

zenobia42
12-12-14, 01:04 PM

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195600/fantasy-story/images/thumb/c/cf/Seamur_Baby.png/200px-Seamur_Baby.pnghttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195557/fantasy-story/images/thumb/2/28/Seamur_Juvenile.png/200px-Seamur_Juvenile.pnghttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195559/fantasy-story/images/thumb/b/bc/Seamur_Adult.png/200px-Seamur_Adult.pnghttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141212195600/fantasy-story/images/thumb/0/0e/Seamur_Epic.png/200px-Seamur_Epic.png

EviBrooklyn
12-12-14, 01:06 PM
Well, since I still don't have the Sea Horse which was released two and a half months ago, it's a good thing this is also water-nature. I can breed those 2 elements and have double the chance of filling an album hole. :)

Good luck zenobia. This way you can take a quick break from Christmas animals.
Every time I visit your forest I see ferrets hatching. Hope this water animals will change your luck

readysetgo888
12-12-14, 01:07 PM
Aw man, I just realized, this DOES have the same breeding time as the Ocean Owl. :mad: :mad:

What is with this game? I HATE that.

AND it's another flippin monkey. Not going to bother....

ETA: Ok, I tried once since it just came out. Got a Turtisle. Ohhh well.

jim23cash
12-12-14, 01:29 PM
I got it with Emerald Dragon and Ocean Owl. I thought it was 13 hours, but I hatched it too quickly to doublecheck. Good Luck all! Annie

ArcadiaTofu
12-12-14, 01:40 PM
Thanks, Zen :3 Pics added to the first post!

A2TUDE
12-12-14, 01:59 PM
Hydroyak and ocean owl 11hrs

Vodelle
12-12-14, 02:00 PM
Well, I won't even be able to try to breed for it for awhile, but I'm missing the sea horse and the ocean owl as well, so I may as well try for it. Kinda neutral on monkeys, but at least it has nice colors?

Jennerwein1
12-12-14, 05:39 PM
So, how much more pressure can TL heap on us: limited Panda, limited Christmas animals, limited tournament, now time limited monkey breeding. All at the same time. This is getting old. And overwhelming. And NOT getting me to spend more gems. Because now I am resigned to the fact, that I won't have them all. So I will pick and choose .... and let go of some. Especially the ones that are just lukewarm makeovers of already existing animals. It would be tolerable, if the breeding rates were more condusive to positive reinforcement. But this combination of low success rates and a multitude of time limited tasks does not make for enjoyable game play.

Vodelle
12-12-14, 05:43 PM
So, how much more pressure can TL heap on us: limited Panda, limited Christmas animals, limited tournament, now time limited monkey breeding. All at the same time. This is getting old. And overwhelming. And NOT getting me to spend more gems. Because now I am resigned to the fact, that I won't have them all. So I will pick and choose .... and let go of some. Especially the ones that are just lukewarm makeovers of already existing animals. It would be tolerable, if the breeding rates were more condusive to positive reinforcement. But this combination of low success rates and a multitude of time limited tasks does not make for enjoyable game play.
I don't think the Seamur is actually limited, though? It seems like it shouldn't be, since it's not tied to any holiday or anything like that.

readysetgo888
12-12-14, 06:11 PM
I don't think this is limited... not every single new animal will be... I mean, it may be eventually, but I imagine it will still be around for a while after the holiday animals.

And yeah... I don't think you can play this game and get every animal without spending a lot of money. That's just the way it's set up. I came to that conclusion a long time ago and it definitely makes playing easier to know going into trying for any animal that the chances are slim. Still quite frustrating to miss one, but not devastating...

Overall though, I'm very frustrated with how long it takes to get any animal I don't have yet.

EviBrooklyn
12-12-14, 06:36 PM
My understanding is that only the reward (2 gems) is limited, not the animal itself

my607
12-12-14, 08:07 PM

It's real ugly !

Jennerwein1
12-12-14, 08:11 PM
I figured only the reward is limited. Still increase the time pressure, though. :(

EviBrooklyn
12-12-14, 09:24 PM
I figured only the reward is limited. Still increase the time pressure, though. :(

It does and it's not worth speeding the breeding either. The reward is only 2 gems lol

dumbpluff
12-12-14, 11:07 PM
apparently, i'm the only one who likes lemurs lmao.

the only good thing about new rares, though, is that the odds for those supers are so much higher. so thanks to the seamur, i just got my sea horse after months of attempts. \o/ thanks, seamur!

EviBrooklyn
12-12-14, 11:21 PM
apparently, i'm the only one who likes lemurs lmao.

the only good thing about new rares, though, is that the odds for those supers are so much higher. so thanks to the seamur, i just got my sea horse after months of attempts. \o/ thanks, seamur!

Congrats. I think it takes sometime to warm up to certain animals
I bet people will start liking him once he is roaming on their forests

GreasedLightening
12-12-14, 11:25 PM
Got this silly looking thing first time with panda and fostfang. That breeding never happens to me. But I still can't breed a unicornucopia..have tried everything..any suggestions?

incognito141084
12-13-14, 01:29 AM
I got it with Hydro Yak vs Ocean Owl at the first time :-)

ArcadiaTofu
12-13-14, 06:37 AM
I think it's quite adorable/cool when it's lvl 10, to be honest :D

Though, is it just me or are the new animals' epic forms really, really ugly these days? It almost seems like the lvl 10 versions are prettier/more detailed than the epic level ones are for the newer creatures (X-mas creature epic forms are so barf-worthy I never, ever want to epic-ify them). I mean, seriously... why make the epic forms so much less detailed with ugly 'frosting' than just adding more detail/redesigning it to look cooler in epic form than crappy kiddy-colored shading attempts? :s

It just seems like it wouldn't be too hard to make the epic forms cooler like some of the epic forms we've come to love and think are really awesome (Cosmic Phoenix, Unicorn, Ruby Razorback, Storm Sphinx). Why must most epic forms look totally horrible these days when we know for a fact they can make some epic forms look AMAZING? >.< (And while I would have rather had my Magmacore stay at lvl 10 b/c lvl15 looks HORRIBLE and way, way too pastel-like for such a fierce creature, I had no choice but to do it for tournament/battleground needs. I mean, seriously... pastels for a such a cool, fierce beastie? Really?)

I really don't get it and I hope that TL decides to go back and re-imagine epic form artwork in the future so that epic forms for older AND newer animals actually looks COOL like it's supposed to look.

Someone needs to make a list of all the lvl 15 creatures' epic forms that need a serious re-design on TL's part. Just slapping on a bit of shading/frosting does not make an epic worthy...

Vodelle
12-13-14, 08:57 AM
I agree, epic forms in this game are kind of a letdown. In fact, sometimes they look worse than the adult form (as you mentioned, like in the case of the seamur -- it just seems way more detailed before they vomit 'epic' all over it).

I kind of wish they had gone with some kind of 'glow' or 'sparkle' effect instead. It wouldn't overpower the animal but it would probably still look cool to have vaguely glowing animals in your forest. Maybe that's just me?

dragonloona
12-13-14, 09:05 AM
I just got it without even trying for it! Egg picture is below, and will post more when it hatches!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0069_zps01ce0113.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0069_zps01ce0113.png.html)

MelodicStars
12-13-14, 10:51 AM
I got it first try while trying for toucan (Vinotaur and ocean owl) but to be honest I'm not too excited because of how "unappealing" it looks. :/

flowless
12-13-14, 04:18 PM
I don't hate it at all
Bit I wish TL would give us more creative animals
They have after all the best grafics in my opinion
Plus I agree regarding level 15 animlas art
Most need a re do

EviBrooklyn
12-13-14, 07:35 PM
The only animals I like to evolve to level 15 are those without the weird art that comes with it, like unicorn, emerald (will be next), pegasus, nightmare, sea drake etc
Back to topic, I got Seamur after 4 tries
First I got a ocean owl which I sold
2nd try: emerald and ocean owl landed me an awesome 45 hour emerald
3rd: emerald and I ocean owl - aquatter
And 4th yak & ocean owl- Seamur

xxxe
12-13-14, 07:58 PM
Lol I was still trying for the Pumpkin Panda when I decided to try a 4 elements combo. My Owl Bear (my lucky animal) and Rockadile gave me 11 hours. I just thought oh I already have whatever I'm going to get and when I put my egg on the nest, I saw an egg I never saw before and ta da! It was this guy! I swear my Owl Bear brings me the best luck.

EviBrooklyn
12-13-14, 08:33 PM
Lol I was still trying for the Pumpkin Panda when I decided to try a 4 elements combo. My Owl Bear (my lucky animal) and Rockadile gave me 11 hours. I just thought oh I already have whatever I'm going to get and when I put my egg on the nest, I saw an egg I never saw before and ta da! It was this guy! I swear my Owl Bear brings me the best luck.

The good old owl bear :)

xxxe
12-13-14, 08:34 PM
Thanks, Zen :3 Pics added to the first post!

Got this silly looking thing first time with panda and fostfang. That breeding never happens to me. But I still can't breed a unicornucopia..have tried everything..any suggestions?

Sadly, it's all luck. I have been trying for the Panda almost exclusively since all those Fall animals came out. I was able to get the Harvest and Unicorn but still no luck with the Panda. I have tried every combo possible. Sorry, I wish I had a magic combo I could suggest but it's different for everyone. Sometimes it does help to use others suggestions though so I got my Unicornacopia with Rhino and Grassquatch. Good luck!

xxxe
12-13-14, 08:35 PM
The good old owl bear :)

I know! I have gotten almost all my new animals with him! Pegasus, Sea Drake, Zapra and now this Lemur. Do you mind if I send you a friend invite, Evi?

GreasedLightening
12-13-14, 09:04 PM
Sadly, it's all luck. I have been trying for the Panda almost exclusively since all those Fall animals came out. I was able to get the Harvest and Unicorn but still no luck with the Panda. I have tried every combo possible. Sorry, I wish I had a magic combo I could suggest but it's different for everyone. Sometimes it does help to use others suggestions though so I got my Unicornacopia with Rhino and Grassquatch. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion, il give it a try after my 9 hr planther gets finished...ugh!!!, used to really like those panthers. Now I just hate a 9 hour fail.

EviBrooklyn
12-13-14, 09:27 PM
I know! I have gotten almost all my new animals with him! Pegasus, Sea Drake, Zapra and now this Lemur. Do you mind if I send you a friend invite, Evi?

By all means :)
I have owl bear in my den now .. I don't really use him during tournaments so I use him for breeding when we have events going.

xxxe
12-13-14, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, il give it a try after my 9 hr planther gets finished...ugh!!!, used to really like those panthers. Now I just hate a 9 hour fail.

I know! I'm still trying for the Panda before he disappears and I got another two 9 hour fails in a row! I just keep hoping I will see the magic 16 hour timer. I might try my Owl Bear and Rhino next time. I know that adds another element into it but, Owl Bear is luck for me. It's worth a try at this point. Let me know if you get your Unicornacopia!

xxxe
12-13-14, 11:13 PM
By all means :)
I have owl bear in my den now .. I don't really use him during tournaments so I use him for breeding when we have events going.

Ill send the invite when I go on in the morning. It's the middle of the night here for me and I just woke up and had to check and make sure my Mule was still in storage. I woke up feeling paranoid lol. I know one day if I ever get my Crystal Unicorn, my Owl Bear will probably be involved. Hopefully soon! Lol

Shylore
12-13-14, 11:53 PM
As a baby, it definitely is pretty ugly. Let's hope when it's grown up it'll be cuter...

Its just like those monkeys with the huge wide eyes. I love the way it looks. Sometimes, IMO it's just as "cute" to be a little differnt than the norm of what's usualy considered cute or pretty. I like it! Now if I can only breed one.

xmellensx
12-14-14, 01:56 AM
I tried hydro yak and panda. I got the ocean owl (haven't got him!!). I'm happy. Will try again

infinitelove19
12-14-14, 03:10 AM
I got it first try while trying for toucan (Vinotaur and ocean owl) but to be honest I'm not too excited because of how "unappealing" it looks. :/

I got it with this combo, too. Thought I had another ocean owl at first, but glad to see a different egg & animal.
Would have preferred the Sea Horse, but maybe I'll get that one tomorrow. ;-)

Drachenia
12-14-14, 06:58 AM
I'm have Seamur with Emerald Dragon / Falconch get. I got Eagle Beagle, Thunderhawk and 2x Falconch

GreasedLightening
12-14-14, 12:04 PM
I know! I'm still trying for the Panda before he disappears and I got another two 9 hour fails in a row! I just keep hoping I will see the magic 16 hour timer. I might try my Owl Bear and Rhino next time. I know that adds another element into it but, Owl Bear is luck for me. It's worth a try at this point. Let me know if you get your Unicornacopia!

Well another planther......thanks for the suggestion though. I will try for toucan and give cornie a break.

KadeeDid
12-14-14, 12:18 PM
I got this without even knowing it was available!now if I could only get others I have been working on getting! I might. Have a reindeer in my nest. Fingers crossed!

jsburas
12-14-14, 05:59 PM
When my timer hit 11 hours I was like Ohhhh I think I got it but when I put in nest look what happened lol! Talk about suspense! 11 hrs but no egg!

Ha! Ha! It turned out to be an ocean owl which I didn't have so good but back to trying lol!

jsburas
12-15-14, 12:36 PM
Yea had one more fail and then managed to breed it finally! Now back to trying to get that Reindeer!

Aernak
12-16-14, 05:20 PM
Got two of these so far, as "toucan fails." Pretty cute. :)

chiareh
12-16-14, 07:04 PM
Finally got my Seamur!
Took Ocean Owl and Hydro Yak, about three tries, same pair, but on the third try it was a Seamur! Keep trying everyone.

Shylore
12-17-14, 03:09 PM
Times running out to get my Seamur. And I really would like to breed him. Some call him ugly, I just call em unique.
I am relieved and happy that I was able to get the other Holiday ones so can't complain to much. Usualy have bad luck with getting timed ones.

flowless
12-17-14, 03:59 PM
Times running out to get my Seamur. And I really would like to breed him. Some call him ugly, I just call em unique.
I am relieved and happy that I was able to get the other Holiday ones so can't complain to much. Usualy have bad luck with getting timed ones.

He is not limited yet
Just the goal :)

zenobia42
12-17-14, 04:50 PM
I doubt this will become limited. Well, no more likely than any other animal. It's not seasonally themed.

And I HOPE it stays permanent. There are way too many limited animals I am working on getting right now!!!

Shylore
12-17-14, 07:40 PM
He is not limited yet
Just the goal :)

Ah yes, Yer right. Ok, so hope I get him within the goal. But I'll take what I can get. I still don't have the crystal unicorn either. In Dragons took me over. A year to get the crystal dragon. Was one of the nails in the coffin for my quitting that one. Givng this version a hopeful try.

Vodelle
12-28-14, 09:07 PM
I actually got one of these when I stopped trying directly for menoram and popped 4 elements in. Yay, I guess? New animal for me? :)

Foxy_Kit
01-05-15, 06:06 AM
Just got a Seamur... completely forgot it was an 11-hour timer (shh, I was hoping for an Ocean Owl) :p

readysetgo888
01-09-15, 01:01 PM
Why does this feel like the rare animal with the best odds EVER... and of course it's one no one really cares about. LOL. I just got it on my first attempt breeding with nature-water since it came out. Vinotaur X Ocean Owl... hoping for Toucan of course, but not the slightest bit surprised really to see a Seamur fail on the first try. Oh well it is an animal I don't already have!

Buttercup0001
01-19-15, 03:19 PM
Breed a seamur with ocean owl and vinotaur while trying for a toucan/unicorn. Its not what I hoped for but hey new addition to my forest so I'm happy. :D