PDA

View Full Version : $$$ I Wanna Be A Millionaire $$$

reewinder
12-12-14, 10:11 AM
So I'm approaching on hitting the one million dollar mark in the game. But now im wondering if it's possible or do coins max out at $999,999? Anyone know what the limits are for coins or if there are any limits? Hopefully I'll get there soon. There's lots of buildings I've been wanting to buy but promised myself I would hold off until I got to a million. 17187

FrozenTurtle
12-12-14, 11:33 AM
Congrats, you're almost there! There is no limit on how many coins you can earn, so keep working at it. :)

reewinder
12-12-14, 11:59 AM
Awesome. Thanks for the info. After I buy the cafe, the villa pool/fountain/house and the fifth feed mill I'm sure there won't be much left over.

cityfan
12-12-14, 02:29 PM
Awesome job getting to the million. Every time i go up to around 250-300k, I level up and something new comes along that takes my coins....

bss18974
12-12-14, 09:48 PM
I'm only at 21.885 million.

neurotika
12-12-14, 10:12 PM
Wow! That's tons of patience of selling stuff. I'm just glad I earn at least 30k a day.

avian946
12-14-14, 05:04 PM
21.885 million!!!! Well done! I thought one million was great!

patriotsgirl28
12-20-14, 04:13 PM
How on earth did you earn $1 million? It takes me Several weeks just to earn 100,000. How long did it take you and do you have any tips you could share? Anything would be appreciated. Thank you :-)

reewinder
12-20-14, 08:35 PM
My best advise is to upgrade your shop to the full 12 slots as soon as you can. The more items you have in your shop puts you higher up on the list of your neighbors when they go shop. Having less items puts you at the bottom of the list for them to see....or not even on their list if they have over 100 neighbors. If you can have 12 things up for sale vs 3 or 4 your going to have more sales. I also try to keep my social rating at a full 4 hearts. More people that visit your farm means more people going to your shop.
One other thing I do is sell items that I know will sell fast. I have 6 items that I always make and have in stock and the other 6 I alternate as I make them.
Pepperoni pizza x 1, apple pie x 1, quiche x 1, tomato juice x 1, citrus juice x 1, and veggie juice x 1. The other slots I usually sell the higher level items and since they take a little longer to craft I rotate them in/out as they're being made.....and since they are harder to craft items I usually sell more than one at a time but not more than 5....otherwise they sit and collect dust. I never buy from anyone that is selling 10 of an item in their shop. The ONLY time I sell an item in a quantity of 10 is when I can promote it for free....that way it's guaranteed to sell quickly.
I usually sell any variety of candle x 2, nori x 2, rice bowl x 2, salad x 2, dark chocolate x 5, anything from the jelly maker x 2, scarves x up to 5, or high dollar crops like tea leaves and cotton or bananas x 10.
I often run out of things to sell and have to just leave my shop empty for awhile to replenish stocks. But it's best to keep the store as full as you can to keep you at the top of the list. Also don't focus on deliveries. Doing deliveries takes away from selling items. There's plenty of time to level up. No fun leveling up if you can't buy the stuff when you get there.
On a side note....I hadn't started trying to get to a million until about the time the Thanksgiving event was going on. I had close to $300,000 at that time so I made about $700k between the last event and now. Althought I bought the coffee shop last night for $200,000 so now I'm back down to around $900k. (every time I try to spell caf e it changes it to caf? after I post it lol)
Add me as your neighbor if you want to check out my shop and how I set it up. My storm8 ID is reewinder.

Doncourt
01-11-15, 10:24 AM
My best advise is to upgrade your shop to the full 12 slots as soon as you can. The more items you have in your shop puts you higher up on the list of your neighbors when they go shop. Having less items puts you at the bottom of the list for them to see....or not even on their list if they have over 100 neighbors. If you can have 12 things up for sale vs 3 or 4 your going to have more sales. I also try to keep my social rating at a full 4 hearts. More people that visit your farm means more people going to your shop.
One other thing I do is sell items that I know will sell fast. I have 6 items that I always make and have in stock and the other 6 I alternate as I make them.
Pepperoni pizza x 1, apple pie x 1, quiche x 1, tomato juice x 1, citrus juice x 1, and veggie juice x 1. The other slots I usually sell the higher level items and since they take a little longer to craft I rotate them in/out as they're being made.....and since they are harder to craft items I usually sell more than one at a time but not more than 5....otherwise they sit and collect dust. I never buy from anyone that is selling 10 of an item in their shop. The ONLY time I sell an item in a quantity of 10 is when I can promote it for free....that way it's guaranteed to sell quickly.
I usually sell any variety of candle x 2, nori x 2, rice bowl x 2, salad x 2, dark chocolate x 5, anything from the jelly maker x 2, scarves x up to 5, or high dollar crops like tea leaves and cotton or bananas x 10.
I often run out of things to sell and have to just leave my shop empty for awhile to replenish stocks. But it's best to keep the store as full as you can to keep you at the top of the list. Also don't focus on deliveries. Doing deliveries takes away from selling items. There's plenty of time to level up. No fun leveling up if you can't buy the stuff when you get there.
On a side note....I hadn't started trying to get to a million until about the time the Thanksgiving event was going on. I had close to $300,000 at that time so I made about $700k between the last event and now. Althought I bought the coffee shop last night for $200,000 so now I'm back down to around $900k. (every time I try to spell caf e it changes it to caf? after I post it lol)
Add me as your neighbor if you want to check out my shop and how I set it up. My storm8 ID is reewinder.

Good advice, thank you! My question though, is how do you get maps/deeds/permits to expand your farm if you're not sending deliveries? They are SO hard to come by! :rolleyes:

reewinder
01-11-15, 11:51 PM
I stalk the newspaper whenever I am playing. I mean I send deliveries and all that but I'm not aggressively trying to send out deliveries. I'm in no hurry to get to level 60. I only send a ton of deliveries during the events to get items to upgrade things.
Always check the newspaper. And if you score something good....always go visit their farm to see if they have anything else that's hard to come by. One other tip on getting expansion/upgrade items is to visit newer players farms when helping out to get your social rating higher.....almost all new players start selling off hard to find items since they have no barn space or cash and at the lower levels the game is practically programmed to get them a lot of these items to get them a little head start to get them past level 10 or so. I'm just guessing at that part.....but nearly every delivery they do on those first early levels gives expansion parts.

cugie
06-12-15, 08:16 AM
Finally for the third time I am over half way to the million dollar club! I am trying, seems like when I get halfway there, a big purchase comes up!

jim23cash
06-12-15, 10:09 AM
I have been playing since Easter, and I have never cracked $100,000. I just got to $90,000, and bought Deli. I still don't have Candlemakers, Jellymaker, Forge, 4th Feed Mill, 2nd Bait shop, 2nd craft shop...and probably others. I almost always sell things instead of deliveries, but it's really hard to build cash when you start! I opened my market slots immediately, and try to keep it full when I'm playing. (hi Reewinder, you are usually near the top of my markets! I'm Farm��Out! )
Before this last event, I hardly ever had over 10,000. I wonder if starting at the beginning, before they made changes to game made it easier to make money faster? Or maybe it's just time and patience. :D. See y'all on the farm!

liebepink
06-12-15, 11:41 AM
Good job

liebepink
06-12-15, 11:46 AM
Nice tips

sweetfarm864
06-12-15, 12:28 PM
Wow! Congrats. I can only imagine. :)

farmerama123
06-15-15, 08:08 AM
It would be great to have something to save towards once all the machines are purchased! Like a million dollar paint machine. Or some pretty decor prizes worth the millions. Then there would be another reason to continue play!

grameys
07-19-15, 05:34 PM
whoohoo.. normally i fold n buy stuff just before i make it,,,, but made it this time ;)

Allie0105
07-20-15, 08:11 PM
I know it's a while since this post but I wanted to thank reewinder for such great advice. Sometimes I feel like I'm treading water and not getting anywhere. I'll give this method a try. Thanks again.

gigi03833
07-22-15, 03:38 PM
I have 1,654,000 so don't worry. I need land! My cellar is bursting. On level 59 been playing for 2 years but if they don't add more fun for long term players I'll be bailing out soon! Good luck! Gigi

gigi03833
07-22-15, 03:42 PM
I have 1,658,000

3cala
08-05-15, 07:37 AM
whoohoo.. normally i fold n buy stuff just before i make it,,,, but made it this time ;)

Nice farm....I was looking for advice on how to make enough money to do the goals. I only have 7000 coins so my hands are tied, I can't buy any of the things I'm supposed to to proceed. I guess I will stop focussing on deliveries and instead make pies to sell. Plus I lost 20 precious gems when I double clicked cocoa beans. I think the silo was full or something and *poof* they were gone.