PDA

View Full Version : Christmas, is this it??

muffettsman
12-11-14, 06:35 PM
I was so looking forward to a group event or whatever the buildings from last year were used for - is the 12 days quest all there going to be?

Mikachernova
12-11-14, 07:20 PM
Add your voice to make pile of gifts permanent
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76119-Petition-to-make-pile-of-gifts-permanent

NanaCanna
12-11-14, 07:40 PM
I just want a chance to have a reindeer! ��

muffettsman
12-11-14, 08:15 PM
Add your voice to make pile of gifts permanent
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76119-Petition-to-make-pile-of-gifts-permanent

Even if permanent still Christmas is lame imho compared to Halloween >_< what a disappointment hopefully they will have a new years world event or something heck atm the thanksgiving quest lime was better /sigh I wasn't playing last Christmas but I assume from all those gem building it was a bigger deal last year

Maybe they will have more next week

Shylore
12-12-14, 09:59 AM
I too looked forward to getting to finally complete my reindeer stable from last year. I chopped my Christmas trees finally thinking we would get new ones come the holidays. Then this year we get items that are very gem costly. A long timed quest, that is difficult for some of the lower levels. No holiday treats except some not so great gem items and only a few doin items. I won't buy any of the items like the snowman because it is so small and not worth the gem cost.

TL did such a wonderful job last year that it renewed my interest in the game. I missed allot of it from being out of town for holidays, but I was back in time to enjoy some of it. Had there been this quest last year I would of ended up with nothing. This year TL feels greedy instead of giving.
I got all prepared this year and was ready for some fun. But they only rained on my happy parade.

sunnygirl634
12-12-14, 10:15 AM
I looked back at 2013 and this was the holiday release schedule:

12/5 - Kingdom Inn
12/12 - Christmas Tree (you bought them and chopped them down for gifts-3 weeks long)
12/19 - Reindeer Stable
12/26 - Release of Sap Trees and Hedges

So...There still may be a holiday themed update this next Thursday, December 18. I hope so, especially since The 12 Days of Christmas ends on the 16th.

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-12-14, 10:41 AM
Luv'ing your positivity, sunny squire! ... Christmas ain't over folks, heck it ain't even HERE yet lol. I'm gonna keep the faith that more holiday cheer is headed our way!

Now having said THAT, I'm now gonna go & add my voice to the "permanent pile petition" LOL!

reliquary
12-12-14, 11:22 AM
Yep, I'm straining sooo hard to contain my negativity......lol, perspective,, perspective! it's a game!.....ii guess I'm still kinda hopeful to see something redeeming come along:rolleyes:

Over to sign the petition against the Berry....ahem, gift Mound!

PikaSquirrel
12-12-14, 03:07 PM
Don't worry, we'll have more Christmas content next week! :)

kooky panda
12-12-14, 03:45 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Pika!:)

PurpleScorpion76
12-12-14, 04:34 PM
I'm assuming this is different from the pile of gifts it seems everyone is complaining about?

I should add not all a Christmas presents last past new year... Chocolates, bath bombs, alcohol. Lol. I think after TL have heard so much that people aren't happy with buildings and items that drop for a short time that they'd be silly not to include something that does drop forever more. Looking forward to next weeks update already!

roguebee
12-12-14, 08:12 PM
Don't worry, we'll have more Christmas content next week! :)

Man, that's great!

bozotc19
12-12-14, 08:33 PM
How about making an alternative to finding 5 golden nuggets because not many players have a prayer to get them

michieboony
12-12-14, 08:54 PM
I too looked forward to getting to finally complete my reindeer stable from last year. I chopped my Christmas trees finally thinking we would get new ones come the holidays. Then this year we get items that are very gem costly. A long timed quest, that is difficult for some of the lower levels. No holiday treats except some not so great gem items and only a few doin items. I won't buy any of the items like the snowman because it is so small and not worth the gem cost.

TL did such a wonderful job last year that it renewed my interest in the game. I missed allot of it from being out of town for holidays, but I was back in time to enjoy some of it. Had there been this quest last year I would of ended up with nothing. This year TL feels greedy instead of giving.
I got all prepared this year and was ready for some fun. But they only rained on my happy parade.

I too would love to complete my Reindeer stable, kingdom inn etc., which are in hiding (disgraced) in storage with all my unfinished items all from my pre-forum days. I had no clue and lack of tips and without a sense of urgency, I kept missing all timed quest. Not anymore, thanks for this area to voice our concerns and get help from fellow CS lovers.

swstar
12-12-14, 09:16 PM
I too would love to complete my Reindeer stable, kingdom inn etc., which are in hiding (disgraced) in storage with all my unfinished items all from my pre-forum days. I had no clue and lack of tips and without a sense of urgency, I kept missing all timed quest. Not anymore, thanks for this area to voice our concerns and get help from fellow CS lovers. i agree, i would love to finish my stables...im alllll ready to work on. please? i have been really good all year! ��