PDA

View Full Version : Petition to make pile of gifts permanent.

Mikachernova
12-11-14, 06:29 PM
We are asking to make the pile of gifts a permanent item. Otherwise we will have no memories about Castle Story Christmas 2014.

Add your voices here

Liloze
12-11-14, 06:52 PM
As I said in the other thread, I second your demand.
As a player, level 50, almost maxed on everything,
I really don't need any of the gifts we were informed about, thanks to the kindness and generosity of Mikado86 :)

But I am sure players level 15+ struggling to finish this quest, and invested there inexistent Golden Nuggets in it,
They do need those drops, it will be great for them to get a bundle of things every 2/Days!
Come on TL with Christmas Spirit and all that, you can really switch this pile's drops to permanent.

If you want to be generous, that would be another added reason to love CS even more ;)
Make the drops a permanent feature, Christmas 2014 would be remembered for your "Gift" ;)

mamareader02
12-11-14, 07:48 PM
I will add myself to this list-our alicorns cost almost the same,and they're useful all year.i bought one in hopes TL recognizes more people will them if they drop all year

lilyjeanne464
12-11-14, 08:13 PM
i agree, it should be permanent.

Sirac_Leloup
12-11-14, 08:14 PM
I sign the petition, i want it permanent too

maggie_2014
12-11-14, 08:19 PM
I agree too... Joined the forum just this morning to share my opinion about making this permanent... I really loved the thanksgiving quest and every step I felt worthy for the table.. This I feel disappointed. Hope the tl team considers to make it permanent..

Daph499
12-11-14, 08:21 PM
Adding my voice to request permanency. If only because of the difficulty in getting 5! gold nuggets for players with lower levels.

ArcadiaTofu
12-11-14, 08:23 PM
I agree, too---I want this to be a permanent gift drop. Why are people going to all this effort/resources just to get 'special drops' until January 5th? That's pretty cruel, especially if it's for sale for 400 gems in the market and the whole second questline is almost impossible for lower levels to complete. My mother and I play this and we're both around level 25 and this whole world event has strained us as is without the second questline added in with only 5 more days to complete. All of that effort/gem skipping for a pile of gifts that only drops until Jan. 5th?!

When did TL become such a scrooge in comparison to the last X-mas event?! And, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't CS have TWO permanent X-mas drop buildings last time that last all year-round? I don't care if the drops give us what amounts to be 100 gems worth of drops 8 times... when you add up how many drops it COULD give you all year-round at a lower amount of rewards, it's no contest that a permanent pile of gifts would give much, much more within three months of having it and collecting from it :mad: Does TL think we're stupid or something...? >.<

beachinhawaii
12-11-14, 08:33 PM
We have put our hearts into this holiday event and it has been so much fun! But those of us who take longer to finish the quests will have less collection!:( I don't want to spend my gems on this ... I love the idea of a gift every day for the rest of forever!!

meriselle
12-11-14, 08:47 PM
I agree. I just hope I can even get to the stage of the pile of presents considering I am having horrible luck getting any gold nuggets.

fish63
12-11-14, 08:48 PM
Add my vote to keep our pile of gifts. I rushed and bought one before I knew we would get one.

3doodles
12-11-14, 09:37 PM
I agree to make it permanent. It's a lot of work and resources for a temporary reward.

SiobhanMurphy1
12-11-14, 09:49 PM
So disappointing. My first Christmas challenge I'm taking part in and a complete waste of time and resources. I started the golden rings but it's not worth it for a handful of building material drops.

echowuuu
12-11-14, 10:23 PM
I second this idea!

ccamada
12-11-14, 10:47 PM
The final goal should work permanently. How could you not have told us that it was for a temporary item during phase 1? That's awful because lower level people invested time and resources that were completely wasted. Sooo messed up!
I've never commented before but I am now just to sign this pledge.

Please consider what is being asked

ryusei745
12-11-14, 10:57 PM
I agree with all the above. I am a long term player lvl 45 and the past few limited time quests have given us some amazing rewards that make me more and more happy with the time I've put into this game. The witches cauldron is absolutely amazing. The banquet table is a now necessary part of my kingdom. I was really hoping for something great with the Christmas update, and while this is good, I'm left feeling bummed about it because it feels underwhelming. I'm hoping it has a chance to drop the mythical animals but the information on its too vague at the moment.

BarbaraL70
12-11-14, 11:28 PM
I'm really disappointed with the "Big Christmas surprise". That much time, energy & resources (esp. golden nuggets) wasted for something that will only bei useful for a few days? PLEASE make it permanent!

Sirac_Leloup
12-11-14, 11:49 PM
I hope we'll have a Part 3 Christmas event to make the pile of gifts permanent, like upgrating it to lvl 5...

jinka7
12-12-14, 01:19 AM
I also vote to make it permanent. The ones who'd need the drops most will have the least amount, if they finish at all!

dragon2046
12-12-14, 03:44 AM
I agree. The cauldron and table very useful for the efforts but for the efforts or for 400 gems for a temporary drop is out of range and should be a permanent item. I love CS but this was not expected very disappointing. I'm a level 50 player don't need the stuff much but would buy if permanent. So instead I used the 400 gems to craft an alicorn at least it's a gift that keeps on giving as I would be super surprised if they made it permanent. I mean we have begged, petitioned and yelled even and still have no gem confirmation. Always good to at least try !

darthkris
12-12-14, 04:39 AM
I second your idea.
Why should we spend so many resources on something that is only temporarily?

MeganT87
12-12-14, 05:36 AM
I agree

yveal
12-12-14, 06:52 AM
I would like to sign the petition to make it permanent. Perhaps if its giving out rare items then it could be a weekly drop rate like the Alicorn. That would be better than nothing

jbfps116
12-12-14, 07:18 AM
I got a second one too... I think the reason they made this temporary is cause it drops really good stuff like even a manticore! But I think it's CRAZY they still have the Jack O Lanterns still for sale when they give NOTHING but XP!! they look ugly anyway with that brown bag hanging over cause you don't want to waste energy collecting it... and this gift pile will have a similar fate I trow. I think these things shouldn't be in a game like this, useless items that only give XP.

rogue149
12-12-14, 07:59 AM
I'll add my voice to making it permanent. Please.

analine
12-12-14, 09:10 AM
Yes please! I've been a lvl 50 player since they raised the max lvl cap so I hav most items and just like to collect stuff now mostly. I wouldn't mind buying a 2nd pile of gifts for 400 gems IF it's permanent. If not, 5 Jan is way too short for a 2-day drop with 400 gems cost.

BlueCanary
12-12-14, 09:18 AM
It should be permanent, or we should get something else permanent. Its a huge involved quest, and it kind of sucks that the final reward is a temporary pile of gifts. It would have been nice to know that we were getting something like that earlier on.

Shylore
12-12-14, 09:42 AM
Absolutly! I am So disappointed in TL this year.

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-12-14, 10:55 AM
I came so close to making an impulse-buy yesterday but after sleeping on it, I've decided that I'm not spending 400 gems for a second prezzie pile just to have a matching pair cuz it will stop working on the 5th of January and then become a very expensive & useless piece of decoration kept in storage until next December.

I started playing CS in January and missed the events last Xmas, so I bought the Reindeer Stable and Kingdom Inn months ago with gems ....both of them COMBINED cost me 400 gems and they've been giving me goodies ALL YEAR LONG!

Like another before me suggested, if it was permanent with even a weekly collection like the alicorns, I'd probably fork out the 400 gems for another one. The fact that it spits out Xmas decor as possible drops shouldn't be the determining factor to release it as a temporary prize. -- those items could just be stored for the next holiday season (or Xmas in July! Lol)

Heck, even a 2-wk collection time and I might bite. But otherwise...400 GEMS for 8-10 collections!?! SMH, not gonna happen. Lol

ghjvcucjb
12-12-14, 11:42 AM
NWK, THIS! Even if it's every week or two, I'd consider buying one also. But seriously I'm pretty much maxed out on everything except feasts so spending gems for this isn't a priority. Even the animal drops are ho hum as I don't have the room to put out all the animals I already have.

Just have to add, I'm ok with this event as it stands. There's only so much our kingdoms can hold. And we already have a building/item/decor that covers/gives every needed item for this game. So really the only thing left is busy work/goals and the ability to off load our maxed out supplies for rewards.

stuffedmounts
12-12-14, 11:46 AM
I just read the bundles it drops. Nothing that really all that rare. No burning ember, no alicorn wing (or other parts), nothing that's very hard to get. The ONLY way I would pay 400 gems for it is if it dropped the bundles permanently. As it stands, paying 400 gems for 10 collections of mediocre-to-sortof-decent-i-guess bundles at best? ..No.

reliquary
12-12-14, 12:08 PM
I'm trying not to get too philosophical about this......But.
As I was researching the origins of the 12 days of Xmas ( I don't celebrate Christmas) I ran across something called the "Christmas Price Index." Here's a link to the Wikipedia page. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Price_Index

It's a RL cost of all the carol's items....lol

But in this game the cost is CRAZy!

Bear w/ my bar napkin maths but.....

****We have invested almost 3x the materials and 4x the energy than if we had just made 8 random bundles listed on the gift results thread*****

Let that soak in for a minute.......:rolleyes:

ladyperidot
12-12-14, 12:42 PM
Add me to the list of those asking for permanency. If it's only temporary then the golden rings should have been making donuts in the kitchens. I'm almost at level 27 and only have 2 nuggets, haven't seen one for weeks. This seems like a very steep step, especially for lower level players, for something that is exceedingly limited.

Anaboe
12-12-14, 12:44 PM
I hope we'll have a Part 3 Christmas event to make the pile of gifts permanent, like upgrating it to lvl 5...

Agree. I don't mind the Pile being temporary, we all have loads of stuff in our inventory that we worked hard for, and are only decoration. To me, I like the quest, and get my satisfaction from fulfilling it, not from the reward. But, I agree it would be nice, and I don't mind working on it a second time :)

I got a second one too... I think the reason they made this temporary is cause it drops really good stuff like even a manticore! But I think it's CRAZY they still have the Jack O Lanterns still for sale when they give NOTHING but XP!! they look ugly anyway with that brown bag hanging over cause you don't want to waste energy collecting it... and this gift pile will have a similar fate I trow. I think these things shouldn't be in a game like this, useless items that only give XP.

Fully agree! In DS this sort of item stops being an active, giving item after the event is over, and starts being just decoration. I would love to have the pumpkin in my Kingdom - without the brown bag hanging over it.

Anastisha13
12-12-14, 12:46 PM
Add me to the list of those asking for permanency. If it's only temporary then the golden rings should have been making donuts in the kitchens. I'm almost at level 27 and only have 2 nuggets, haven't seen one for weeks. This seems like a very steep step, especially for lower level players, for something that is exceedingly limited.

Please add me to your list! If people pay 400 gems for an item it should continue to operate after the event!

wyzyrds
12-12-14, 01:31 PM
Please make the pile of gifts permanent :)

zoeee87
12-12-14, 01:37 PM
Yes please!!!

trixietwee
12-12-14, 03:03 PM
I agree that it should be permanent :-)

WANtez
12-12-14, 07:33 PM
We are asking to make the pile of gifts a permanent item. Otherwise we will have no memories about Castle Story Christmas 2014.

Add your voices here
Fully agree!

MeganT87
12-12-14, 07:58 PM
This is what pikasquirrel said in the updates forum. Hopefully it'll br to make the pile of gifts permanent?

We're seeing some people asking if this is the only Christmas update we'll have this year. Nope! We'll have more Christmas/Holiday related content next week and the week after too! So stay tuned!

michieboony
12-12-14, 08:58 PM
Just want to add my name/voice to the petition... Please, please keep the gifts going or is it coming. LOL.. Thanks. & Merry Christmas TL!!

belbar22
12-13-14, 12:24 AM
I would also love it to be permanent. Anyone notice the number of replies against the number of views.

CLOVERKAITO
12-13-14, 01:29 AM
Please make it permanent as well. Perhaps could tweak the time to once a week or something, like the unicorn?

nensi77
12-13-14, 05:03 AM
I agree.

jptheripper
12-13-14, 08:22 AM
all that work for 5-6 collections.. im fine with modifying the loot drops, but please do make it permanent like the harvest table. I would be sad to just have to relegate another item to storage

iAyun
12-13-14, 09:40 AM
Please TL.. Please....

VanaCatu
12-13-14, 10:12 AM
+1.

even if bundles will be born once per week / or twice per month - it's in any case much better than 10..12 drops in total - and done!

meme1098
12-13-14, 10:36 AM
If I ever get the elusive partridge, I would also like the gift pile to last longer. Maybe at least until Valentines????

Oh, oh, oh....you tap it the final time on Valentines & get some related stuff to a quest at that time!! Here that TL? Great way to finish it off!!!

strsneyes
12-13-14, 11:09 AM
Adding my name. Please make it permanent :)

rangeret
12-13-14, 03:22 PM
Would love the pile to be permanent...IF I'm. Lucky enough to finish the quest...I'm having my doubts.

r41pi
12-13-14, 09:32 PM
Vote for Permanent.

lscoltrane
12-13-14, 10:19 PM
I too vote for permanent pile of gifts. We should have been notified prior to event if outcome was temporary.

repkiwi7
12-13-14, 10:53 PM
I'll add my vote for it being permanent as well, or if not, how about changing it to a 24 hr drop rather than 48.

Chaotarch
12-14-14, 02:20 AM
lol, atm we have 11 different bundles and the most longtimeplayers would get 15 coins for "something", so TL should make it permanent...
ok, remove the xmas-decobundle, but the rest - anyway:cool:

parlski
12-14-14, 05:44 AM
while I don't think permanent would be the best idea, I do think a fair number of collections should be. what I mean is, the prezzie pile should have a set number of collections... like 10, or 15 if TL were to be in the generous holiday spirit.

if one finishes earlier because the had the five nuggets, for example.. they will have a few more collections that the poor soul that just finishes on the 4th of jan. and will never get to collect.

Chaotarch
12-14-14, 07:45 AM
while I don't think permanent would be the best idea, I do think a fair number of collections should be. what I mean is, the prezzie pile should have a set number of collections... like 10, or 15 if TL were to be in the generous holiday spirit.

if one finishes earlier because the had the five nuggets, for example.. they will have a few more collections that the poor soul that just finishes on the 4th of jan. and will never get to collect.

ok, the could change the droprate to 7 days and permanent:rolleyes:

dicktrom
12-14-14, 08:32 AM
Every voice counts, so I add mine.
I'm at lv 24 and found it difficult, though I had the good fortune to have the golden nuggets (still waiting for the apple though). I was feeling the stress of finnishing in time. The later I finnish, the lesser the drops. It took quite a lot of effort and resources so I want max on return. It would be great if it will be permanent. Or maby 1 year?

kat8rose
12-14-14, 09:06 AM
Permanent, of.course .... Finding.quite a.few unfair things, the.shine.is tarnishing for me, wake up tl & listen to your customets .... P.S. Gifting.increases would be.great, happy new year!

bookadey
12-14-14, 01:33 PM
I vote for permanent or at least a certain number of collections like the fortune teller tent. That way it is not dependent on when you get it or making sure you collect it as soon as it is ready or lose a chance at a good collection. Also, if it is like the fortune teller tent, new gifts can be added.

jsburas
12-14-14, 06:10 PM
I vote PERMANENT!

CoalCountry
12-14-14, 06:23 PM
I think it's not a great item to begin with, dropping so many holiday items. MAKE THE "PILE OF GIFTS" PERMANENT and drop much-needed items such as Gold Nuggets, Golden Eggs, Golden Apples, Royal supplies, Enchanted supplies, and potions (for those of us who didn't get the Halloween Cauldron).

29vanilla
12-14-14, 08:55 PM
Cast my vote for permancy please. I just love this game so much but bc of the gem traps we all experience I believe your customers deserve these special quest rewards; especially after the hard work, energy, gems some people paid (thank you to those who gemmed thru and posted). TL-thank you for the gem rewards but I lost double that in a gem trap in one account. Thankfully haven't lost those great gems in the other. Did I also say I love this game. Lol. Yes, but please keep us happy. If I hadn't been reading the forum I might have got 15 coins for something I'm already maxed on from the beautiful present pile drops. Yes it is pretty. But the drops seem a little weak after I've read other posts. Please make this permanent. Everyone loves to look at presents. :)

angela3737
12-14-14, 09:42 PM
Count me too for this to stay

bandgirljaws
12-15-14, 08:33 AM
I agree with this petition... Even if we don't get the 'packages' we should still get something, so the item doesn't just turn useless... Even if it's a high coin count, an occasional gem, etc.

pshaw13
12-15-14, 02:46 PM
yes TL please make pile of gifts permanent thanks

bj2500
12-15-14, 03:37 PM
I put my vote in to make the pile of gifts permanent, that was tough, finding all the random stuff, A friend who is a dedicated player level 39 is struggling, i hope that you make it easier towards the end so that the ones who are trying will get there nugget soon before the challenge is over. Im a fan of the game and it would be so wonderful to receive the gifts every other day due to the fact that it was a frustrating challenge, I look foward to my first shipment of gifts. I am a level 26 player. Good luck everyone.

lifesakick
12-15-14, 03:42 PM
My petition is for TL make CS's Christmas Gifts permanent. Thank you.
400 Gems for a 3 week rental (if it's not permanent, it's temporary and rented as far as I'm concerned)....
I really need those nuggets to complete the 5 golden rings quest AND the adamant. I'm going to spend 60% of my gem inventory on the gifts hoping they will provide nuggets and other GIFTS worthy of 400 gems.
I'm at level 49 currently.

Jed000000
12-15-14, 04:49 PM
I concur, and would like to add my voice in favor of this petition. Please make the drops permanent. Thank you.

lezahanah
12-15-14, 07:41 PM
I agree! I'm a level 20 player and it sure was tough getting to the end of the storyline in time. The pile of gifts dropping nice stuff permanently (even if they're not so exotic or rare) would be a wonderful gift indeed. Please grant our wish TL!!! And we will love u more ♡♡♡

UrbanEater
12-15-14, 08:08 PM
Totally agree this should be permanent. It's so hard as a new player to finish this! I'm almost there but it's really cutting it down to the 11th hour.

jopik
12-15-14, 09:42 PM
Supporting this thread! I think many more players would if they used the forum to say it loud

classy_pink
12-16-14, 12:22 AM
Agreed!

EBJW
12-16-14, 03:19 AM
I vote as well for permanent!

And if that's too much too ask for than please until next X-mas!!

edgeware
12-16-14, 05:46 AM
Permanent.

maggie_2014
12-16-14, 06:30 PM
Some drops not even being rare as suggested... Either increase the drop frequency or make it permanent.

ffbb96
12-16-14, 07:16 PM
support

lexigoodies
12-16-14, 11:43 PM
This goal took a lot of resources to complete for the reward. Please consider extending the time available or frequency. Thanks

ahomeforme
12-17-14, 07:39 AM
Agree!

priscillasp
12-17-14, 06:48 PM
I agree. It would be a fantastic surprise to let us keep the Pile of Gifts. I'm a level 50 player & I dont need the drops, but for so many new players it would be a great resource. I hope Teamlava will give a Christmas surprise!!

Valexiana
12-17-14, 09:46 PM
Support

bunny2889
12-17-14, 10:00 PM
Signed!

marse66
12-17-14, 10:38 PM
I vote to keep it too.

echowuuu
12-18-14, 01:22 AM
i would also add haunted hall to the list. It is pretty much useless after the Halloween holiday event.

zelmalena
12-18-14, 02:53 AM
I vote to keep the gifts... maybe the drop could increase now Or decrease in frequency later.... Or maybe just continue until Valentine's Event. Just seemed like an awful lot of work and resources for the existing framework of drops and time.

vuvhappy
12-18-14, 05:10 AM
Love the idea especially for 15+ I am at 50 with a lot of inventory but I love to receive gifts. Maybe receiving the gifts every week. Also, it can be used for new quests.......

troubadours
12-18-14, 05:57 AM
Signed.
I vote for something to continue to drop. Since multiple items drop, the collection time could even be increased for the pile of gifts to be permanent. Most of the other rewards from time limited goals are still active- my kingdom inn drops earth wisps ever so regularly and I love the harvest pergola.

zenobia42
12-18-14, 08:01 AM
Add my name!

My first "gift" from the presents was a dud (assorted wood beams) and it really saddens me to know that this gift may expire before I get a single good gift from it. Please let it last beyond early January. Even if it means the gifts come less frequently from it after then.

chinitaespanola
12-18-14, 08:16 AM
Add my name!

My first "gift" from the presents was a dud (assorted wood beams) and it really saddens me to know that this gift may expire before I get a single good gift from it. Please let it last beyond early January. Even if it means the gifts come less frequently from it after then.

My sentiments exactly since I got the same first drop. Count me in for the petition!

meg8880
12-18-14, 08:43 AM
Add my name too please :)

knuffel19
12-18-14, 09:58 AM
Signed! I love it, even if I get things I already have loads of. I am really hoping for a drop with trade tickets in them, that would be so great!

birdlady1950
12-18-14, 10:13 AM
I also will sign petition

Elayne15
12-18-14, 10:44 AM
Signing my name to petition as well����May even spend gems on a second one if it becomes permanent����

Elen4070
12-18-14, 11:35 AM
Yes please. The gem cost or work cost is high for something that will end so soon and be nothing but a decoration. It could be turned into once a week drop, but make it still drop stuff please!

princessmm2
12-18-14, 12:00 PM
I will sign to keep the pile of gifts permanent. I've finished the quests but have only been able to collect from it once so far and I got 1 fancy beam, 1 enchanted beam, and 1 royal beam. I'm at level 48 and could have made these in less time than the quests took (less resources too!). I love the pile of gifts but agree that it should be permanent like all of the other items we've received during holiday themed quests.

storm8zppppp
12-18-14, 12:58 PM
Agree������

CleoHotel
12-18-14, 02:06 PM
Hear hear let's have it permanently 😊

littlebabydragon
12-18-14, 03:52 PM
Add my name to this petition. I just collected from it for the first time and love it!

theralyn
12-18-14, 05:14 PM
Signed!

strikers25
12-18-14, 11:41 PM
Signed!!!!!

HistoryGirl7
12-19-14, 05:56 AM
Agree. Permanent!

mikado86
12-19-14, 02:25 PM
Doubt it'll happen, do you get Christmas gifts on Juny? I know I dont, stop being greedy people, noone asked you to pay 400 gems on it and you'll got one for free

midsom
12-20-14, 08:39 PM
Doubt it'll happen, do you get Christmas gifts on Juny? I know I dont, stop being greedy people, noone asked you to pay 400 gems on it and you'll got one for free

I agree I would love to see TL make it choppable, as the final act of collecting it explodes into confetti and balloons and gives everyone a rare gift, really rare, look rare up in the dictionary TL, how about an actual pear tree, that drops pears that could be the start of another culinary adventure for our new kitchens.

CharmOfLea
12-21-14, 12:36 AM
I agree I would love to see TL make it choppable, as the final act of collecting it explodes into confetti and balloons and gives everyone a rare gift, really rare, look rare up in the dictionary TL, how about an actual pear tree, that drops pears that could be the start of another culinary adventure for our new kitchens.

rare
rɛː/
adjective
(of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often.
"a rare genetic disorder"
synonyms: infrequent, few and far between, scarce, sparse, scattered, thin on the ground, golden, like gold dust, as scarce as hen's teeth
antonyms: common, frequent

(of a thing) not found in large numbers and so of interest or value.
"one of Britain's rarest birds, the honey buzzard"
synonyms: unusual, uncommon, unfamiliar, out of the ordinary, atypical, singular, remarkable, recherch?, special, precious
"a collector of rare stamps and coins"

unusually good or remarkable.
"he plays with rare sensitivity"
synonyms: exceptional, outstanding, unparalleled, peerless, matchless, unique, unequalled, incomparable, unrivalled, inimitable, beyond compare, beyond comparison, without equal, second to none, unsurpassed, surpassing, exquisite, superb, consummate, superior, superlative, first-class, first-rate, special, choice, excellent, very fine

(Sorry I couldn't resist :o)

Liloze
12-21-14, 07:27 AM
rare
rɛː/
adjective
synonyms: infrequent, few and far between, scarce, sparse, scattered, thin on the ground, golden, like gold dust, as scarce as hen's teeth

synonyms: unusual, uncommon, unfamiliar, out of the ordinary, atypical, singular, remarkable, recherch?, special, precious

synonyms: exceptional, outstanding, unparalleled, peerless, matchless, unique, unequalled, incomparable, unrivalled, inimitable, beyond compare, beyond comparison, without equal, second to none, unsurpassed, surpassing, exquisite, superb, consummate, superior, superlative, first-class, first-rate, special, choice, excellent, very fine

LOL OMG I almost sprayed my ipad with coffee, LOL Thanks for the laughs :o

butterfly_25
12-21-14, 08:51 AM
Signed! :)

midsom
12-21-14, 11:43 AM
rare
rɛː/
adjective

Sometimes in our attempt to be funny or popular we damage something intangible, neighbour

glacialblaze
12-21-14, 12:58 PM
I hate to be the sole voice of dissent but...

Whilst the pile of gifts isn't perfect (a better system of substitution for those maxed out on a given item would be nice) I don't think it should be made permanent. There's a nice mix of common and rare/gem items - and you get rewarded multiple times, with the number of drops dependent on the speed of completing the tasks.

Queenzod
12-21-14, 01:20 PM
I find it humorous that on this thread, everyone wants the pile of gifts to keep dropping, and on the other thread, everyone's complaining about the drops. It reminds me of that old joke:

Lady: the food at this place is terrible!
Other Lady: yes, and such small portions!

maayyaat
12-22-14, 12:19 AM
I sign it too

Sirac_Leloup
12-22-14, 12:34 PM

Well if it's not permanent i hope it will start dropping gifts again on December 2015 ;-)

anne202b
12-23-14, 07:55 PM
Signed!! :)

keg63
12-27-14, 04:57 PM
Pretty please?

WindermereBakery
12-28-14, 10:23 AM
I would have been happier with this event if either the pile of gifts was permanent, OR if it had dropped really good items for the few weeks.
The only thing I seem to get from collecting it is the ingredients to craft a hearty feast, and I am full on hearty feasts and almost full on the ingredients for them.

I have been saving golden nuggets for a long time to finish another goal, and it wasn't worth spending them, and all the other materials needed, on a few food ingredients, not to mention all the work of finishing the goals in time to get the pile of gifts.

vednir
12-28-14, 12:52 PM
Why not make it collectable every week indefinitly instead of making it useless like the pumpkin or any of the other limited time buildings?

Plus think about it TL. It'd be a week long gem trap, you'll make thousands.

theshire5511
12-28-14, 02:24 PM
I just like the idea of the gift you can get from that even though you have to wait almost a day. I vote yes to keep:cool:

katbtodd
12-29-14, 04:54 AM
I know it stop,droping on the 5th does any body know what time

PrincessLand4
12-29-14, 09:48 AM
I also would like the pile of gifts to continuously give gifts past the original January end date.

mikado86
12-29-14, 08:40 PM
Well if it's not permanent i hope it will start dropping gifts again on December 2015 ;-)

See? now thats a compromise I can see TL getting behind with, BUT I also can see people asking for it again, just like they asked for Christmas Tree's

arikasi
12-30-14, 06:52 PM

This would be really nice.

I dont see how it could turn permanent with the current gifts. The gem items would have to be removed or throttled. However if it were permanent in any form that woukd be fun. And I hope it does return next December in full force!

stlouis4
01-01-15, 10:07 AM
Add my name to the petition! Would love to see it permanent.

msspinkii
01-01-15, 10:39 AM
Please, please let's keep asking... My drops haven't been that great but I can see that lower level players can really use the items

stormysteph93
01-01-15, 04:23 PM
Please please please! Given I'm level 50 and maxed on many items I have had a few drops of just 300 coins (assuming I was full on others in the bundle) but it's still fun, like a lucky dip at a fair! You know it's probably a junk item you'll never use again but the fun and surprise is worth the dollar you give ;) so please keep the pile of gifts giving!

susanfire
01-01-15, 06:52 PM
I would also like the pile of presents to be permanent. I would also like the winter kitchen I worked so hard to get to be permanent. I play a lot

Please add me if you need a neighbor I am susanfire

inxieq
01-02-15, 05:03 AM
If not permanent can it at least be extended for those that got so many duplicates to maybe get a chance to get something nice like a mantie pleaaaase tl��

leslietreats
01-03-15, 01:42 PM
Team lava PLS add this as a permanent item

bellibee
01-03-15, 07:55 PM
Pretty please?

Rebegarner
01-03-15, 08:31 PM
TL please add as permanent item! Thanks

kingdomvillee
01-04-15, 02:58 PM
Pretty please, too!xx

kat8rose
01-05-15, 07:31 AM
Any answer .... Or.ignored so we get a No without them ever having to say no explicitly,....?

reliquary
01-05-15, 12:52 PM
Well it just expired......let's see what happens...

Anyone collect after?...I'm gonna guess it's 1xp

Also can anyone/mod confirm that the devs received notice that there is a 13 page petition of 120 or so signers?

poppelia
01-05-15, 01:05 PM
I agree it would be amazing if it is permanent

belbar22
01-05-15, 02:56 PM
Actually I no longer think it is worth it. The drops have been rubbish. I got loads of decs that I never use and coins cos I was maxed on beams and blocks.

meme1098
01-06-15, 06:58 AM
Yea, I got another round of Christmas decor this morning. Really??? Christmas has been over for almost 2 weeks now & all my Christmas decor has been stored, except the trees which I was going to do today. But now, for some reason, they're not storable.

ana76543
01-06-15, 04:31 PM
Yes, please make the drops permanent!!! With all the resources and time that went into earning this, it should be dropping items all year. Even if the bundles were only for the season, I'd be happy with just a single item similar to how the thanksgiving table drops a single feast. The energy crates are especially loved!