PDA

View Full Version : Complaints tha do not get Addressed

yeshayahu
12-11-14, 05:24 PM
How come we cannot remove th unsightly bush on the main island on Dragon Story? Why cannot the designers at least make it green and pretty as the rest of the islands are?

yeshayahu
12-11-14, 05:27 PM
Also why is the big island on the right have two indents that you cannot put dragons there? All the other islands are made to get as many habitats evenly as possible.

[S8] Elsa
12-11-14, 05:45 PM
Thank you for sharing the feedback about how the foliage on the main island looks. This is part of the art style of the game and is intended. That section is intended to be unexpandable just in case we'd like to place a feature on the main island in the future. We would be unable to do this if players could place items there.

debhutchinson
12-11-14, 06:11 PM
Elsa;1019719']Thank you for sharing the feedback about how the foliage on the main island looks. This is part of the art style of the game and is intended. That section is intended to be unexpandable just in case we'd like to place a feature on the main island in the future. We would be unable to do this if players could place items there.

Elsa. This woman is my neighbour. She has been complaining about those unsightly bushes for about a year now. I just want you to know she is dead serious about the unsightly bushes. Yesterday aFter a longer than usual rant on my wall I lost it. I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe and tears were running down my face. I think for the sanity of all of us, TL should replace the unsightly bushes with something more attractive with all due respect to my neighbour who is a very nice lady.

yeshayahu
12-11-14, 06:24 PM
Thanks Deb. I did not realize I was so upset with that bush. But really it us just not as nice as the rest of Dragon Story. And I know why it has to be there.
Now to another of my complaints. In July of this year I was visiting one of my neighbors. Low and behold a beautiful Purple Breeding Den was on it and Dragons were breeding. I asked and was told it was only for Android cell phone users. When do the rest of us faithful players get it? I am hoping we get it as a Christmas present.

mbyte68
12-11-14, 06:25 PM
trust me u dont want it its a BIG GOLD TRAP that needs constant recharging,, be nice to get 1 more that didnt though

[S8] Elsa
12-11-14, 06:28 PM
Thanks Deb. I did not realize I was so upset with that bush. But really it us just not as nice as the rest of Dragon Story. And I know why it has to be there.
Now to another of my complaints. In July of this year I was visiting one of my neighbors. Low and behold a beautiful Purple Breeding Den was on it and Dragons were breeding. I asked and was told it was only for Android cell phone users. When do the rest of us faithful players get it? I am hoping we get it as a Christmas present.

The purple breeding den is the Breeding Roost. It's currently in beta testing to ensure that it's polished for wide release. It basically works like the Diamond Temple, but for breeding. You can exchange Gold for a recharge, which will allow you to use it for breeding for 7 days. It serves as a second Breeding Den.

yeshayahu
12-11-14, 06:29 PM
And thanks Elsa for your answer. I just wish you could at least make it green. It really hides dragons in their habitats. I am an artist and it makes me sad to see it uncolorful like the rest of our islands.

yeshayahu
12-11-14, 06:32 PM
Pardon me, mbyteb68? I do not understand your post?

mbyte68
12-11-14, 06:34 PM
u pay for it with gold then every week if u want to use it you have to pay more gold to use ( hence gold trap )

PernReloaded
12-11-14, 06:37 PM
Pardon me, mbyteb68? I do not understand your post?

I think what mbyte means is that the purple breeding roost is a major gold trap. I have it up for purchase in my iOS game, and I would need to see some serious results to consider buying it since it only boosts breeding for a week (considering the quality of Boosted Breeding with the regular den, I have doubts about the effectiveness) and costs a LOT to both purchase and then continue to use since once the week is up it cannot be used again.

At least, that is my understanding. If it can be used as a second breeding den but without the boosted breeding results, then that would be nice.

But it costs a lot of gold, either way.

LonePudding
12-11-14, 09:44 PM
Unfortunately I weren't offered the breeding roost - I wouldn't have bought it anyway XD

yeshayahu
12-12-14, 09:25 AM
Oh Wow. I don't want one then. I gather you have one. I really did not know that. My Neighbor has never answered my questions.

yeshayahu
12-12-14, 09:26 AM
Thanks my Friend, mbye68.

yeshayahu
12-12-14, 09:30 AM
Many thanks Lone Pudding. I have been asking about that breeding Den for months. Bummer!! ������LOL

yeshayahu
12-12-14, 09:35 AM
I do like the improvements Lava has made on this quest 'Winter Wonderland'.
I haven't lost any Food from the Farms so far this time. I could not use the Halloween Version. Only went there to Dynamite.

yeshayahu
12-12-14, 09:42 AM
So my Friends Perr Reloaded, Lone Pudding, and mbyte68; thanks for the info you have given me on the Purple Breeding Den. I will be letting my Friend Deb know the next time I post on her wall.

yeshayahu
12-12-14, 09:51 AM
Sorry Elsa, for my rant on the Folliage in the bottom left hand corner of the large Island. I did know you change the color of it on the Halloween Version. You have given us color foillage on the New Islands we Dynamite to expand. So how hard can it be to color that Foillage on our main island if it cannot be removed?

LonePudding
12-12-14, 09:58 AM
Sorry Elsa, for my rant on the Folliage in the bottom left hand corner of the large Island. I did know you change the color of it on the Halloween Version. You have given us color foillage on the New Islands we Dynamite to expand. So how hard can it be to color that Foillage on our main island if it cannot be removed?

That is quite a true point.

yeshayahu
12-12-14, 07:55 PM
So does anyone else have a complaint that has not got you an adequate answer?

debhutchinson
12-12-14, 10:24 PM
Except for the times when I accidentally hit the gold button on my farms (which is annoying enough), I must make at least a dozen unwanted trips to my Arctic Isles every day. I wish TL would move that button inside the button on the bottom left hand corner of our screen where our Albums reside. I have written TL but they have not made a change.

Regards, Deb
50ShadesRetired

debhutchinson
12-12-14, 10:28 PM
That is quite a true point.

I agree and I think changing the colour of the unsightly bush is a reasonable request.

yeshayahu
12-13-14, 09:21 AM
I also agree about that button that takes you to Arctic Isles. You really take a lot of unwanted trips to the Arctic. It really needs to be moved. I have two games and therefore I take a lot of trips. Even though I never started the second one, I still take those annoying trips.

yeshayahu
12-13-14, 09:29 AM
Hitting the Gold Button when you are doing your farms can be disastress. One time I lost over 200 Gold made into coins. Lava returned my Gold and they said it would be a one time return. Where I have them now on my big island on the right seems to be the only place that is safe. And I have even hit the Gold button there.

yeshayahu
12-13-14, 09:48 AM
Elsa could the design team look into this? I went and looked at the Menu Button. I really think the Button for the Trip to Arctic Isles should be put in there. It would be out of the way there. For those who want to travel could take a side trip to the Menu. I am still working on my Arctic Isles. I would be happy to go to the Menu Button if it would stop me going there when I do not want too.

yeshayahu
12-15-14, 08:02 AM
How come on Fantasy Forest you can upgrade the Diamond Habitat but we cannot upgrade Diamond Habitats to at least hold two Dragons on Dragon Story? I have asked over and over to have the Diamond Habitats upgraded! I know many others have asked this question too. I love my Diamonds and want them to be displayed. If they are in other habitats they are not Special anymore.

kooky panda
12-15-14, 11:47 AM
How come we cannot remove th unsightly bush on the main island on Dragon Story? Why cannot the designers at least make it green and pretty as the rest of the islands are?

Elsa;1019719']Thank you for sharing the feedback about how the foliage on the main island looks. This is part of the art style of the game and is intended. That section is intended to be unexpandable just in case we'd like to place a feature on the main island in the future. We would be unable to do this if players could place items there.

Original question has been answered. Thread has now gone off topic.
Closing.