PDA

View Full Version : Characters And Different coin colours

venomsilver
12-10-14, 09:26 PM
Hello I'm struggling to understand what the first characters ability are I know what the rest can do but not the charater you start off wit. Also I'm trying to unerstand how leveling up character improves them. My first character on level 9 and my third character who makes the treasure time double is on level 1 but i dont know the difference. Finally I'm not sure how much coins you get for all the different colour coins from bronze to silver to gold. I really enjoy this game I just wish i knew and saw the benefits of all the items you can buy. So far i find the pets the best

MadameCholette
12-12-14, 02:37 PM
Have you the same problem? There are some jumps the Kimi character won't manage as it is too far for a double jump....

Any idea?

Frosty_Wench
12-18-14, 11:00 AM
Have you the same problem? There are some jumps the Kimi character won't manage as it is too far for a double jump....

Any idea?

You are able to start a jump in mid air. IOW, if you run off the edge of a cliff without jumping first, you can then start a double jump which should clear those spots you're having trouble with as long as you jump before completely falling into a chasm.

Bakerling
10-16-15, 05:18 AM
You are able to start a jump in mid air. IOW, if you run off the edge of a cliff without jumping first, you can then start a double jump which should clear those spots you're having trouble with as long as you jump before completely falling into a chasm.

It is not so easy as you said. But is a good try for me.