PDA

View Full Version : co-op play with cupcake disappeared

jojosworld2
12-10-14, 09:42 AM
Hi,
Last night I was racing to complete the co-op play challenge with cupcake mania, get to level 54, and I did get to level 54 before the time should have run out, but then when I opened fantasy forest the co-op play had disappeared and I did not get my gems that I had worked so hard for. Is there any way that my time of completion for level 54 can be checked and I get back the co-op play with cupcake?!? I really liked cupcake but really only as a way to win gems for fantasy forest, my main love, so otherwise I doubt I will play cupcake anymore. Thanks and hope there's a fix/resolution!

kooky panda
12-10-14, 11:59 AM
Hi,
Last night I was racing to complete the co-op play challenge with cupcake mania, get to level 54, and I did get to level 54 before the time should have run out, but then when I opened fantasy forest the co-op play had disappeared and I did not get my gems that I had worked so hard for. Is there any way that my time of completion for level 54 can be checked and I get back the co-op play with cupcake?!? I really liked cupcake but really only as a way to win gems for fantasy forest, my main love, so otherwise I doubt I will play cupcake anymore. Thanks and hope there's a fix/resolution!
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

jojosworld2
12-10-14, 02:15 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

thanks!