PDA

View Full Version : New Event - Holiday Celebration(IOS ONLY) - December 12, 2014

Pages : [1] 2

judyandthecat
12-10-14, 02:16 AM
edit(KP)

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, or if it is already common knowledge and I'm just a total ignoramus, but... DO NOT upgrade the tree until right after you've collected your presents. Upgrading it will reset the timer back to 3 hours. Wish I'd known that beforehand :(

Christmas Decorations are coming! Thank you Team Lava!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17140&d=1418202906 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17140&d=1418202906)

judyandthecat
12-10-14, 02:21 AM
This post will be updated with instructions for the event and a list of the official prizes!

Ok it is a community based event!
You need to buy the tree that needs to be upgraded.
You collect upgrade parts from making plane deliveries.
Or you buy snowy pine trees and chop them down with axes you get from plane deliveries.
The trees cost 2500 and you get two chops.
You will receive presents or upgrade parts.
You collect presents from the holiday tree every four hours.

Individual Goals
First Prize: Santa's Gift Sack : 100 presents
Second Prize: Santa's Sleigh : 450 presents
Third Prize: Snowy Clock Tower : 1000 presents
Fourth Prize: Santa's Workshop : 2000 presents
Fifth Prize: Reindeer : 4200 presents

The final prize for the event is the Reindeer and its habitat. It is a pet, and not a decoration :) Hope this helps. Happy farming!
Community Goals
Unlocks at 500 gifts

First Prize:
Second Prize:
Third Prize:

Good Luck Everyone!

orleansparish
12-10-14, 02:39 AM
I was wondering if we would get one of these. Yay! So happy I saved my gems. Have about 283 now. It would be lovely if we could win the items listed for sale last week. If they are I know those who purchased them for gems will be irritated. If they Arent what we could win, it's silly to have them on the pic.

minidemon88
12-10-14, 04:03 AM
It will be a huge bonus if we can win those items released last week from this event without spending any gems. Though I'm hoping that the reindeer is a real pet and not a useless deco, I'll let it roam around my farm all year round. Lol! Also glad to see a new Christmas tree, I hope it will rotate 360 like the one we have last year. XD

May this event be fun and enjoyable for everyone! And dear TL, please let it snow in our farm! Let it snow let it snow let it snow please!

goblnzrreal
12-10-14, 10:26 AM
So so so ready for this, guys. I just love christmas. I've been neglecting my farm a bit since the end of the Thanksgiving event and I am so ready to get back into it. :)

judyandthecat
12-12-14, 07:51 AM
If you want the pets you will have to buy them from the store.

There will be one animal a reindeer not sure how many gifts for him yet!

oledoeeyes
12-12-14, 10:56 AM
It is December 12 the and I am not seeing any Christmas update on my farm??

judyandthecat
12-12-14, 11:07 AM
It is December 12 the and I am not seeing any Christmas update on my farm??

The event usually starts at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time or about four hours and 20 minutes from now.

wendy2859
12-12-14, 12:18 PM
Any idea what time it starts in the UK

Nastylilhobbits
12-12-14, 12:46 PM
Any idea what time it starts in the UK

10:30 UK time

PookieBear50
12-12-14, 01:42 PM
It will be a huge bonus if we can win those items released last week from this event without spending any gems. Though I'm hoping that the reindeer is a real pet and not a useless deco, I'll let it roam around my farm all year round. Lol! Also glad to see a new Christmas tree, I hope it will rotate 360 like the one we have last year. XD

May this event be fun and enjoyable for everyone! And dear TL, please let it snow in our farm! Let it snow let it snow let it snow please!

I do not with to put a damper on your enthusiasm...and perhaps I am mistaken...but it looks as though the reindeer is aligned with the sleigh, suggesting that it will be a "reindeer-and-sleigh" rather than a reindeer and a sleigh.

Again, I may be mistaken. It would be nice to have another animal around the farm.

ginrae22
12-12-14, 03:42 PM
Everything just now popped up on my farm. It wasn't showing any events or a timer before. So... here we go!!!

midnighttangel
12-12-14, 03:47 PM
It looks like we have to actually buy the holiday pets this time, unless the deer has the same purpose then that would be cool. Otherwise I'll be disappointed.

Sanibelsue
12-12-14, 03:49 PM
Does anyone know if the upgrades are coming from deliveries as I saved all of them...sent them all & not one present.

Sanibelsue
12-12-14, 03:50 PM
Looks lik no snow too...boo hoo...l

goblnzrreal
12-12-14, 03:50 PM
Does anyone know if the upgrades are coming from deliveries as I saved all of them...sent them all & not one present.

It says right on there that they are. I sent all of mine and managed to get two tinsel and an ornament.

midnighttangel
12-12-14, 03:52 PM
I think we get parts for the tree from deliveries and it's the tree that gives us the presents.

goblnzrreal
12-12-14, 03:54 PM
So, what have you guys decided as far as Jed's quest with the deluxe snowy pine? Are you going for that or deciding it's not worth it? Right now I only have 50 gems so I'm thinking I'm not going to jump on that quest. At least not right away.

Sanibelsue
12-12-14, 03:54 PM
Never mind...just read it is from deliveries...

Sanibelsue
12-12-14, 03:55 PM
Never mind...just read it is from deliveries...thanks for quick replies...

ninasidstorm8
12-12-14, 04:01 PM
Not a very good start. Eight deliveries, no decorations, just 4 Christmas axes. I'll find out in a couple of hours, if those snowy pines have anything worthwhile.

stlgreg11
12-12-14, 04:53 PM
is it for android too?

rosewaterlily
12-12-14, 05:08 PM
Seven deliveries, absolutely no parts except a regular saw. Yikes. Guessing the drop rates on this event are super low.

Army8184
12-12-14, 05:09 PM
I have had 5 deliveries and nothing; not even axes. I was going to buy some more trees, but I don't think so now.

goblnzrreal
12-12-14, 06:00 PM
So far I've recieved one ornament, two tinsel and six axes since the start of the event. I promise it's possible, guys.

amyangel96
12-12-14, 06:05 PM
I've gotten 3 lights, 3 ornaments, and one tinsel. Plus a couple axes, and I snagged a couple more axes in the newspaper.

I seem to remember with the autumn tree that when you upgraded, the clock reset, even if you were close to time to collect from the tree. Is that right? I'm thinking even if I get another tinsel soon I'll wait until after collecting the first presents before upgrading.

I hope the tree gains decorations as you upgrade!

anidayle
12-12-14, 06:28 PM
I cut down a few of the Snowy Pines (they are so pretty when fully grown- big!) Like the Ash trees they take 2 Axes to cut them down completely. On a lot of the cuts I got 4 and 5 presents, one I got Tinsel…….a few others I got 200 and 500 coins. I am enjoying the turn over rate though I wish I had more coins for pines. Was hoping to save for the gingerbread silo.

Lucked out and found someone selling 10+ of each upgrade part. Was able to upgrade my tree to level 6 thanks to this generous newspaperman.

amyangel96
12-12-14, 06:39 PM
Woohoo! Upgraded my tree to level two, and cut down a few snowy trees (regular, not the deluxe one). I got a good number of presents and a string of lights from the trees. Now to find more holiday axes!

I'm also getting an unusually high number of the white certificate expansion things from my deliveries today. That's always a good thing, I never have enough of those.

evysipad
12-12-14, 09:16 PM
What level do you have to be at for this event? My mom's farm has the Christmas stuff but mine doesn't. :( I am level 12. We both use iPads. Thanks in advance

SummerZavara
12-12-14, 09:56 PM
Woohoo! Upgraded my tree to level two, and cut down a few snowy trees (regular, not the deluxe one). I got a good number of presents and a string of lights from the trees. Now to find more holiday axes!

I'm also getting an unusually high number of the white certificate expansion things from my deliveries today. That's always a good thing, I never have enough of those.

I don't have that option. Am I looking in the wrong place for upgrade? I clicked on tree and it doesn't offer at his.

SummerZavara
12-12-14, 09:59 PM
I don't have that option. Am I looking in the wrong place for upgrade? I clicked on tree and it doesn't offer at his.

Never mind...second reboot did it.

anidayle
12-12-14, 10:23 PM
10:30 UK time

Are you trying to upgrade the snowy pine or holiday tree?

Rynetory2
12-12-14, 11:06 PM
You need to upgrade holiday tree to collect presents to earn prizes. Snowy tree gives presents when cut. Assuming this upgrade is like previous events. You need 33 of each parts for the last upgrade of tree at level 15.

ciarjen
12-12-14, 11:41 PM
So are all the prizes decorations:confused::confused:

It just doesn't seem worth doing to me. Does anyone know if the reindeer will be a collectible animal or just a decoration?

amiableal
12-13-14, 12:30 AM
Doesn't seem worth doing to me either. And this is 'pay to play' at pretty high cost! Looks like most everything, post-event, will go into the cellar. I'd rather pursue my own farm goals, not these.

minidemon88
12-13-14, 12:36 AM
Yay! Community based event FTW!! :o

So the reindeer is the final prize reward and based on previous community based events, it's usually a pet. So I'm really hoping that the reindeer is a actual pet instead, though I didn't see any pen/stable for the reindeer. Poor reindeer! Not keeping my hope high.

Hate to admit, but the snowy pine tree is kinda expensive. I saw we got our train and order warehouse covered in gingerbread skin but not the train station itself? And there's still no snowing effect. :( Btw TL, can we please get a new Christmas floor tile that is for coins please?

Rynetory2
12-13-14, 01:18 AM
So are all the prizes decorations:confused::confused:

It just doesn't seem worth doing to me. Does anyone know if the reindeer will be a collectible animal or just a decoration?

I hope it's a pet rather than decor.

orleansparish
12-13-14, 02:44 AM
I hate these events. It's annoying. 2500 for a tree I'll get two chops out of. I'll be broke in a minute. Until this last Turkey day event, I sucked at getting parts to upgrade. Id have preferred a collection type game. Even if my luck tanked on that one too. That reindeer better be animated.

broccolikitty
12-13-14, 03:16 AM
Does anyone know if train deliveries count toward getting items?

yppahc
12-13-14, 04:37 AM
Has anybody risked cutting a deluxe pine down? I daren't risk it if I might just get 200 coins!

Clark_Wayne
12-13-14, 04:55 AM
Another painful world event. And not even sure that reindeer is a pet prize !

yppahc
12-13-14, 05:02 AM
I think the reindeer will go in a pony pen.

princessskykennedy
12-13-14, 05:14 AM
Snow? Does anyone have snow?

deedee31
12-13-14, 05:17 AM
My Holiday Tree is now Stage 3 ... and it looks exactly the same as Stage 1, no change in appearance at all, even though it said I added lights, and then ornaments. Now it's saying I need to add presents around the base. Is this a bug?

yppahc
12-13-14, 05:21 AM
My Holiday Tree is now Stage 3 ... and it looks exactly the same as Stage 1, no change in appearance at all, even though it said I added lights, and then ornaments. Now it's saying I need to add presents around the base. Is this a bug?

I don't think so, mine is the same. You can see the next stage of the tree in the upgrade box.

deedee31
12-13-14, 05:58 AM
I don't think so, mine is the same. You can see the next stage of the tree in the upgrade box.

Thank you. Odd though, every other event when you upgrade, it changes the appearance. Also, after I upgraded it said something like "I've never seen a more beautifully decorated tree." And yet it is still plain.

minidemon88
12-13-14, 06:04 AM
Thank you. Odd though, every other event when you upgrade, it changes the appearance. Also, after I upgraded it said something like "I've never seen a more beautifully decorated tree." And yet it is still plain.

The holiday tree will change it appearance at stage 4.

Rynetory2
12-13-14, 08:27 AM
This holiday tree pales in comparison to last year's. :(

AllicynLynn
12-13-14, 10:16 AM
Does anyone know if the reindeer is a pet or just a decoration?? I don't want to do this event if all we get is a decorative reindeer!

amyangel96
12-13-14, 10:53 AM
I hope all the people who decide not to do the event will put any event items they get up for sale as they get them... I'm not getting any from deliveries yet this morning, but I'm excited about the event even if it's just decorations. When I started taking my harvest/thanksgiving decorations down I was disappointed in how few Christmas decorations I had for my farm from last year, so I'm pretty excited to try and get more this year!

ciarjen
12-13-14, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know if the reindeer is a pet or just a decoration?? I don't want to do this event if all we get is a decorative reindeer!

No idea but I asked the question here http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76169-TL-please-confirm-if-the-Reindeer-prize-is-a-pet-or-decoration

ozigal
12-13-14, 03:40 PM
The presents one gets from the tree where do they go and what are they? Am I missing something here?

stlgreg11
12-13-14, 04:47 PM
The presents one gets from the tree where do they go and what are they? Am I missing something here?
you are not missing anything. the presents just accumulate
there is nothing in them. You are rewarded along the way for the number of presents you do have.

ozigal
12-13-14, 05:24 PM
Thanyou stigreg11. I can now see the little bar where they accumulate in the Christmas tree icon for the event...derhhh!!lol

PookieBear50
12-13-14, 06:00 PM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this, or if it is already common knowledge and I'm just a total ignoramus, but... DO NOT upgrade the tree until right after you've collected your presents. Upgrading it will reset the timer back to 3 hours. Wish I'd known that beforehand :(

bss18974
12-13-14, 06:22 PM

And there are 15 levels to upgrade. Last upgrade required 48 of each part

RedStella13
12-14-14, 12:32 AM

:eek:

15 levels?! Good grief.

yppahc
12-14-14, 03:03 AM

Whaaaat? That is ridiculous especially as we all have so much free time at Christmas not.
I have sent over 200 orders and struggled to get to level 6.

tia_ynwa
12-14-14, 03:48 AM
Anybody knows what the deluxe pine tree gives you?

judafarm
12-14-14, 03:54 AM
Please TL, drop more christmas lights....

I sent hundreds of deliveries.. and only get 4 of the lights...

This is crazy to play...

agnes__
12-14-14, 05:32 AM
Yeah the lights are so rare. Ugh.

ciarjen
12-14-14, 05:50 AM
Please TL, drop more christmas lights....

I sent hundreds of deliveries.. and only get 4 of the lights...

This is crazy to play...

I think the drop rate is lower than any other event on upgrade parts and there is an imbalance with the axe rate drop. Axes are dropping regularly and we are not even 2 days into the event and there are loads for sale in the newspaper and neighbours. I have sold at least 30 myself.

Something is not right with this.

TL please look at the drop rate of the parts for the Christmas tree.

Thanks

margit1111
12-14-14, 06:41 AM
Anybody knows what the deluxe pine tree gives you?

I received at the first chop 15 gift boxes and at the second chop same....and it's gone!:(

yppahc
12-14-14, 07:01 AM
I received at the first chop 15 gift boxes and at the second chop same....and it's gone!:(

Yes 2 chops and trees are gone. I am keeping mine as decorations unless really desperate.
I have just chopped a load of the coin trees down and got lots of upgrade parts, enough lights to upgrade my tree. So if you have lots of coins with the axes being so plentiful this may be the way to go!

orleansparish
12-14-14, 07:47 AM

I'm usually not the biggest pessimist in this game or have a bunch of conspiracies when something like this comes out, but the only folks who will reach that level will be gem users. Or those who spend 20 hours a day trolling the Stand and community for parts. It's just too outrageous. And here we were whining about the last event.

On a sidenote, I just spent way more gems to get the xmas tree from last year, than the stupid thing cost. Now all my gems are gone and I can kiss that reindeer goodbye.

This game Is annoying me right about now.

orleansparish
12-14-14, 07:50 AM
I think the drop rate is lower than any other event on upgrade parts and there is an imbalance with the axe rate drop. Axes are dropping regularly and we are not even 2 days into the event and there are loads for sale in the newspaper and neighbours. I have sold at least 30 myself.

Something is not right with this.

TL please look at the drop rate of the parts for the Christmas tree.

Thanks

Ive already bought about 20 of them from the stand. People wise enough to know this event of a futile effort. I like the items we could win so I'll keep pushing. But collect every four hours I will not and cannot maintain. All of these events have been costly. With appliances over on bakery costing 50,000 coins. No way I can do that one on all my bakeries. The price for the two chop trees are a huge headache too.

orleansparish
12-14-14, 09:54 AM
I just saw a level 30 player with a level 14 tree on her farm. I asked yoda to please pass on her secrets on how it was done so fast, because girlfriend surprised me. It's only been a couple days and no one is so lucky. And ive seen players go through bakery goals on the same day using gems, but the amount needed on this game would be ten times that amount. I'm super curious.

ciarjen
12-14-14, 09:58 AM
I just saw a level 30 player with a level 14 tree on her farm. I asked yoda to please pass on her secrets on how it was done so fast, because girlfriend surprised me. It's only been a couple days and no one is so lucky. And ive seen players go through bakery goals on the same day using gems, but the amount needed on this game would be ten times that amount. I'm super curious.

Either she has loads of money to waste or she gets her gems through other, non legal means.

ciarjen
12-14-14, 10:00 AM
Yes 2 chops and trees are gone. I am keeping mine as decorations unless really desperate.
I have just chopped a load of the coin trees down and got lots of upgrade parts, enough lights to upgrade my tree. So if you have lots of coins with the axes being so plentiful this may be the way to go!

I am guessing that 1 in 4 trees drops an upgrade part. That's 10,000 coins to get one part. I've got plenty of axes but that sort of money needed to get the upgrade parts that I need.

Unless I am unlucky with the drop rate on the tree.

ciarjen
12-14-14, 10:05 AM

For 35 gems that is bad.

judafarm
12-14-14, 03:31 PM
For me this event is not fun anymore..

Lots and lots deliveries did I sent today. I spent hours on this event today.. and I did just collect 1 christmas lighting..

I'M SO DONE WITH TFIS EVENT..

Maybe I will stop with playing farm story2.

The well is also a fiasco..
Cost a lot of hours and silver and brons..(6 hours in the juwel maker.
And then put the coin in the well and wait another 5 hour.
And the reward? A butterfly...!!! And that for silver and bronze and totaly 11 hours..

Every one who already buy the wel for 26 each parts for expands and 70000 coins are very frustrating about this..

TL think... you will losing players!!!!!!!!!!!

GamePlayer00
12-14-14, 04:09 PM
I decided to use gems to complete the task of upgrading the Holiday Tree. It cost a total of 68 gems. The task vanished so I thought yay I'm done. I went back to check my tree and it hadn't upgraded!!! I was so eager to complete the task I spent gems and have been conned as the tree reverted back to a stage 3 tree only. I have emailed team lava requesting my gems back or for the tree to be upgraded to the max it was supposed to be at.

For those wanting to complete the task quick, it is worthwhile just using gems I think, if the upgrade worked like it was supposed to.

aayers420
12-14-14, 04:20 PM
I decided to use gems to complete the task of upgrading the Holiday Tree. It cost a total of 68 gems. The task vanished so I thought yay I'm done. I went back to check my tree and it hadn't upgraded!!! I was so eager to complete the task I spent gems and have been conned as the tree reverted back to a stage 3 tree only. I have emailed team lava requesting my gems back or for the tree to be upgraded to the max it was supposed to be at.

For those wanting to complete the task quick, it is worthwhile just using gems I think, if the upgrade worked like it was supposed to.

Those gems likely only went to upgrading one level. It costs 16 gems per part to upgrade, so the first level alone will cost 96 gems.

That is, unless I'm missing something. I would gladly spend 68 gems if it upgraded the tree entirely.

GamePlayer00
12-14-14, 04:42 PM
Yes you're missing out on way around it. If you go to the task itself, it costs just 30 gems to complete the entire task instead of buying the parts. And I did complete the upgrade as then I got next task which cost 38 gems and then I got the banner saying task complete tree was fully upgraded. Maybe teamlava realised they messed up by allowing completion of the task cheaper this way.

Also the task has now gone. So it was completed.

judyandthecat
12-14-14, 05:18 PM
Yes you're missing out on way around it. If you go to the task itself, it costs just 30 gems to complete the entire task instead of buying the parts. And I did complete the upgrade as then I got next task which cost 38 gems and then I got the banner saying task complete tree was fully upgraded. Maybe teamlava realised they messed up by allowing completion of the task cheaper this way.

Also the task has now gone. So it was completed.

If you hit gems on a task it means you don't have to do the task like I can hit gems on my task right now and it is just going to give me the reward at the bottom of Morgans Task and that is for presents

GamePlayer00
12-14-14, 05:53 PM
Exactly you don't do the task , your paying with gems to complete it, and you get the award , which in this case you say is presents on top. When I upgraded with the first batch of gems it said specifically ive upgraded the tree and then when I paid again it said I've upgraded the tree so I wasn't paying with gems just to get the reward it was upgrading it. But then it reversed back.

I've used gems in past to complete tasks like this like when you needed shears to cut trees it was easier just to pay with gems for last few cuts and you would progress to next level of task. Only in this case, no other task has appeared, the only other left is to upgrade the tree you buy with gems.

The point your missing is, when I bypassed with the first lot of gems, the next task was to upgrade tree to level 11 or 14. So it was paying to upgrade it, but there's obviously some flaw so it's not done it and it's gone done to level 3 tree.

It was from these threads it was bought to my attention that sometimes it is better just to pay with gems on the task menu to get to next part as it costs less then paying for parts. So others are aware of it.

Let's see what team lavasresponse is

mamareader02
12-14-14, 06:30 PM
Exactly you don't do the task , your paying with gems to complete it, and you get the award , which in this case you say is presents on top. When I upgraded with the first batch of gems it said specifically ive upgraded the tree and then when I paid again it said I've upgraded the tree so I wasn't paying with gems just to get the reward it was upgrading it. But then it reversed back.

I've used gems in past to complete tasks like this like when you needed shears to cut trees it was easier just to pay with gems for last few cuts and you would progress to next level of task. Only in this case, no other task has appeared, the only other left is to upgrade the tree you buy with gems.

The point your missing is, when I bypassed with the first lot of gems, the next task was to upgrade tree to level 11 or 14. So it was paying to upgrade it, but there's obviously some flaw so it's not done it and it's gone done to level 3 tree.

It was from these threads it was bought to my attention that sometimes it is better just to pay with gems on the task menu to get to next part as it costs less then paying for parts. So others are aware of it.

Let's see what team lavasresponse is
Yes,let's see,because I just "completed w 30 gems "to upgrade to level 11 tree,and yup,task away,but still level 8 tree.i "finished" that task,it should be upgraded.in castle,when you "gem it",you get what you "gemmed".dont care if it was an accident on TL part,I've made many mistakes on these games that were MY fault,but this was THEIRS,give me my gems back or upgrade my tree.

judyandthecat
12-14-14, 06:54 PM
Task warning! Hitting thirty gems on the following task will not give you a level 11 tree but will give you the twenty presents at the bottom and take you to the next task! Is this the task you's are referring to?

aayers420
12-14-14, 08:18 PM
Task warning! Hitting thirty gems on the following task will not give you a level 11 tree but will give you the twenty presents at the bottom and take you to the next task! Is this the task you's are referring to?

Exactly! I'm with you, Judy :)

stlgreg11
12-14-14, 08:45 PM
I have a 118 presents and my tree is now spitting out 16 presents at a shot.
If i can get three more stremers i can level it up again.

Anyone else want to share. Trying to get an idea on how i am doing.

midnighttangel
12-14-14, 11:56 PM
does anyone know if the train gives supplies for the tree or no?

Enilon1
12-15-14, 12:35 AM
No:( I was hoping it would

nukesters2
12-15-14, 01:42 AM
Yes,let's see,because I just "completed w 30 gems "to upgrade to level 11 tree,and yup,task away,but still level 8 tree.i "finished" that task,it should be upgraded.in castle,when you "gem it",you get what you "gemmed".dont care if it was an accident on TL part,I've made many mistakes on these games that were MY fault,but this was THEIRS,give me my gems back or upgrade my tree.

I also did this, I am guessing if you are a seasoned player you may know that this won't work....I would consider this to be a gem trap.

yppahc
12-15-14, 02:58 AM
I think that 30 gems just completes the task rather than upgrading your tree. There was a goal a few events ago to buy a pony. Speeding up that up goal did not result in a pony on your farm. There is no way TL would let us all get a fully upgraded tree for less than thousands of gems!

Third prize requires 1000 presents, so expect a goal of about 10,000,000 for the reindeer!!! Comparing this to the Birthday event they are really making this tough especially with the apalling drop rates. I don't have many coins and only get Christmas axes from deliveries so I'm not expecting to end up with a reindeer.

ciarjen
12-15-14, 02:59 AM

You were only paying to upgrade the tree if you tapped on the tree and hit upgrade and then "buy now" for gems for all the parts you are missing.

If you used gems to complete the goal of upgrading the tree to a level 14, all the gems have done is paid to complete the task and give you any reward that the goal was offering.

TL want people to spend hundreds/thousands of gems to get their tree upgraded and secure the reindeer prize. They are not going to give it away for 68 gems.

This is a subtle form of gem trap and those who have fallen for it in the past (like me ;) )are now just extremely careful on checking the rewards at the bottom on the goal before using gems. In the last event they even had a picture of the cat prize in the goal to encourage to you use gems to complete it but at the bottom of the goal was a small picture of the actual reward.

deedee31
12-15-14, 03:08 AM
Let me get this straight:

~ 2,500 coins, or 35 gems, for a tree that you chop down in TWO chops and get like 3-6 presents from? RIDICULOUSNESS!!!:mad:

judyandthecat
12-15-14, 03:09 AM
Speeding up that goal did not result in a pony on your farm.

I did that and as ciarjen said I now check rewards carefully.

GamePlayer00
12-15-14, 06:04 AM
You guys are missing the points.

1. I have used gems previously as it was mentioned on threads here that using gems through the task itself is cheaper then paying for parts etc.

2. I have done this before and it works, you get to next level/ part of task

3. On this occasion when I paid with gems, it said I had upgraded the tree.

Team lava might want you to buy gems but no one is going to pay with gems just to get the little award, they pay with gems to complete that part of the task, and it's worked before and the messages on screen said it had this time too, only it hasn't so I feel I've been conned as it didn't do what it said it had.

Still waiting for response from team lava. I have never minded buying gems in small qualities as someone said if you like a game why not support it, but this has really put me off the game now and if I don't get my gems back or the tree upgraded I will be taking it further as I don't appreciate being conned or pouring money down drain as I feel I have by not getting what I paid for. There are laws against this kind of con so team lava won't get away with ripping me off

judafarm
12-15-14, 06:07 AM
For the tree for 35 gems...I get for this by 2 chops...: 2 christmas ax !!! I sale them for 7 coins...

This 7 coins cost me 35 gems!!!!! CRAZY :(

Nastylilhobbits
12-15-14, 06:22 AM
2000 presents required for the fourth prize so hopefully the reindeer won't need more than 4000 to 5000 at most.

judyandthecat
12-15-14, 06:27 AM
2000 presents required for the fourth prize so hopefully the reindeer won't need more than 4000 to 5000 at most.

How much for the third prize and I will update the prizes on the first page

Nastylilhobbits
12-15-14, 06:31 AM
How much for the third prize and I will update the prizes on the first page

1000 for the third.

judyandthecat
12-15-14, 06:34 AM
1000 for the third.

What is the third prize I can't tell for sure?

judyandthecat
12-15-14, 06:35 AM

Oh wow I went to your farm and is that the snowy clock...nice

The first page has been updated so far
First prize 100 presents
Second prize 450 presents
Third prize 1000 presents
Fourth prize 2000 presents

I to am curious as to how many presents for the reindeer!

Nastylilhobbits
12-15-14, 06:36 AM
A snowy clock tower.

Nastylilhobbits
12-15-14, 06:40 AM

I'm just hoping I'll be able to get enough for the reindeer.

yppahc
12-15-14, 08:14 AM

1. I have used gems previously as it was mentioned on threads here that using gems through the task itself is cheaper then paying for parts etc.

Team lava might want you to buy gems but no one is going to pay with gems just to get the little award, they pay with gems to complete that part of the task, and it's worked before and the messages on screen said it had this time too, only it hasn't so I feel I've been conned as it didn't do what it said it had.

Still waiting for response from team lava. I have never minded buying gems in small qualities as someone said if you like a game why not support it, but this has really put me off the game now and if I don't get my gems back or the tree upgraded I will be taking it further as I don't appreciate being conned or pouring money down drain as I feel I have by not getting what I paid for. There are laws against this kind of con so team lava won't get away with ripping me off

No the point is in FS2 that 30 gems button is to bypass the goal, not complete it. So it doesn't upgrade your tree. But in this case there is a dialogue box that comes up when you upgrade your tree normally within in the game.. It sounds like it is coming up when you bypass the goal, which I admit is very misleading.

ella012
12-15-14, 08:46 AM
Actually I have always wondered how come nobody ever sued Team Lava...

The 30 gems button was next to the "Upgrade the Holiday tree to Stage 11" and not next to the +20 presents on the bottom of the task's window. If it is just to skip the task and get the reward they should either put the button on the bottom next to the reward or write it down "skip this task for 30 gems." With that said, we all know there are so many gem traps in this game.. For that amount of gems no way to upgrade the tree from level 8 to level 11, let's be realistic. Hopefully TL will give all the gems back... they are not as mean as they sound. After all this is a business and they need to make money!

The first page has been updated so far
First prize 100 presents
Second prize 450 presents
Third prize 1000 presents
Fourth prize 2000 presents

I to am curious as to how many presents for the reindeer!

4200 presents for the reindeer and its house.

judyandthecat
12-15-14, 09:09 AM

Thank you updating the front page

Ella what is the official name of the fourth prize?

midnighttangel
12-15-14, 09:18 AM
Has anyone been able to find supplies in their newspaper? With previous holiday tasks I have been able to find a few, but NONE are showing in mine. I know the drop rate is low but this is crazy, I have like 50 axes and 2 light strands...

seahawkran
12-15-14, 09:19 AM
Same here ... had stage 8 tree, spent 30 gems to "Upgrade the Holiday Tree to Stage 11" as task states BUT ... only got 20 presents reward and I am still at stage 8 tree !!?? Exited FS2 and came back - no change!

TL - please upgrade our trees to stage 11 or return our 30 gems and update the task banner/instructions ...

ghjvcucjb
12-15-14, 10:04 AM
I've been stuck on a level 5 tree for two days. Parts, again, are just not dropping for me. Have done so many deliveries that I'm already burnt out on this event. I'm assuming it's planned to be this way because it's such a long event but getting bored/frustrated/burnt out in the first few days doesn't bode well for the entire event.

Cut down 4 special trees and mostly got coins, a few presents no parts. Not worth the money spent. So won't be buying or cutting any more.

On a side but tangent note. The drop rates on expansion items is ridiculous. I can get 26+ of two types but 3 of old maps. Can't expand but my barn is overflowing making it difficult to participate in these events. Trying to hold dozens and dozens of upgrade items and expansion items while waiting for the imbalanced items to drop is very frustrating.

ciarjen
12-15-14, 10:19 AM

To get the reindeer in time for Christmas you need to be collecting about 450 presents per day. After nearly 3 days, I have only collected 278 presents.

To get the reindeer by the end of the event you need to be collecting 200 presents a day. If you collect 5 times a day, you need to 40 per collection and if you collect 6 times a day you need 33 per collection.

And even if you can do that, Spring will have arrived on your farm and Christmas will be long gone :rolleyes:

stlgreg11
12-15-14, 10:32 AM
i have bought 10 lights from one person and one streamer and one more light from another.
Other than that just axes.

I hope once people start giving up on it or need some space in their barns they put some stuff up.

ella012
12-15-14, 10:41 AM

Fourth prize: Santa's Workshop

ella012
12-15-14, 10:43 AM
Ciarjeb
I say just chop those 2500 coins trees. I got a lot of presents from it:)

For some reason I can't quote:/

ciarjen
12-15-14, 10:49 AM
TEAM LAVA - PLEASE review the drop rate on the Christmas tree parts.

This drop rate is lower than in any previous event and yet you have given us a higher target of presents to get than any event. There's a real imbalance to the frequency of drops of axes compared to tree parts. Axes are plentiful and were being sold in the newspaper in large quantities within hours of the event starting and yet we can't get the parts we need for the tree.

I have been playing almost solidly for 2.5 days making constant deliveries and I can't get my tree past level 6. I feel burned out with it as I can't sustain this type of constant gameplay for weeks and it is just not fun at all.

With a target of 4200 for the reindeer and only 278 presents to show for constant gameplay 2.5 days it looks to me that there is no point in event participating in this event any more.

Please review your drop rates - there's something not right about them - so that we can have the chance of upgrading our trees to earn the prizes for ourselves and the community.

Thanks

minidemon88
12-15-14, 10:54 AM
Same here ... had stage 8 tree, spent 30 gems to "Upgrade the Holiday Tree to Stage 11" as task states BUT ... only got 20 presents reward and I am still at stage 8 tree !!?? Exited FS2 and came back - no change!

TL - please upgrade our trees to stage 11 or return our 30 gems and update the task banner/instructions ...

You're skipping the goal with 30 gems and you'll get 20 presents. Which is shown as the reward below your goal. It doesn't upgrade your tree. Given how each upgrade part cost 16 gems for this event. It will most probably cost you 1000+ gems to upgrade your stage 8 tree to stage 11 tree. Also they're famous for their no gems refund policy. So don't keep your hope high. :)

seahawkran
12-15-14, 11:03 AM
You're skipping the goal with 30 gems and you'll get 20 presents. Which is shown as the reward below your goal. It doesn't upgrade your tree. Given how each upgrade part cost 16 gems for this event. It will most probably cost you 1000+ gems to upgrade your stage 8 tree to stage 11 tree. Also they're famous for their no gems refund policy. So don't keep your hope high. :)

... if that is so then the "30 gems button" should be by the rewards at the bottom and not within the task at top, which specifically states "Upgrade the Holiday Tree to Stage 11" ...

minidemon88
12-15-14, 11:20 AM
... if that is so then the "30 gems button" should be by the rewards at the bottom and not within the task at top, which specifically states "Upgrade the Holiday Tree to Stage 11" ...

I assumed you're new to TL's games, because it's always been like this throughout all their games. There's always a "skip button with gems" beside the goal/task and then the reward you get is usually shown below. It's also one of the gem trap. So please be careful in future! :)

ciarjen
12-15-14, 01:43 PM

We are not missing the point. Sometimes it is worthwhile using gems to complete goals but only if the reward on the goal is what you want....like in the last event a goal which would have said "give morgan 7 laurel wreaths" with a reward of the cat, then if you used gems to complete the goal you would get the cat and you don't get the laurel wreaths put in your inventory because you are not buying them, just skipping the need for them.

In this case, the rewards on the goals are presents. So if use gems to skip the need for upgrading the tree, you will get the reward of presents. You do not get the upgraded tree put in your inventory (just like you would not get the laurel wreaths put in your inventory in the example above)

Like I said before, this is a subtle gem trap. Once you get burned by it, like many of us have, then you check every goal for the reward before using gems to skip it.

orleansparish
12-15-14, 01:47 PM
TEAM LAVA - PLEASE review the drop rate on the Christmas tree parts.

This drop rate is lower than in any previous event and yet you have given us a higher target of presents to get than any event. There's a real imbalance to the frequency of drops of axes compared to tree parts. Axes are plentiful and were being sold in the newspaper in large quantities within hours of the event starting and yet we can't get the parts we need for the tree.

I have been playing almost solidly for 2.5 days making constant deliveries and I can't get my tree past level 6. I feel burned out with it as I can't sustain this type of constant gameplay for weeks and it is just not fun at all.

With a target of 4200 for the reindeer and only 278 presents to show for constant gameplay 2.5 days it looks to me that there is no point in event participating in this event any more.

Please review your drop rates - there's something not right about them - so that we can have the chance of upgrading our trees to earn the prizes for ourselves and the community.

Thanks

Tell me about it! I have about 14 of the lights, 4 of the tinsel and 0 balls. I really want the reindeer but I'll give it to this Friday and if nothing changes I'll just show major jealously and admire him on other folks farms.

A2TUDE
12-15-14, 03:28 PM
Got to say in my opinion this event is poor at best the drop rate is non existent trees you buy are expensive further more its meant to be a christmas event weres the snow or tl having an australian christmas!and were are the goals goals collecting from here there which inturn makes the event exciting this event really is a bore.. Sorry but i would of thought more would of been in this ....very lame

ok ranted enough going for a coffee

ghjvcucjb
12-15-14, 03:53 PM
I need red balls!!! Can't believe TL is making me type that out loud.

rosewaterlily
12-15-14, 04:23 PM
I have to agree that the trees are too expensive. The price of the trees is way out of proportion with the rate of axe drops since I get lots of axes compared to parts and see the same thing in the market. I've spent over 100K on trees already and am running out of money. Kind of grinchy to release trees that are so expensive before Christmas--guess I won't be buying any new buildings or pets for a long time, let alone if there's a Christmas sale. I have a level 7 tree thanks mostly to one person in the marketplace who apparently finished upgrading their tree completely already and was selling many parts but am stuck on lack of ornament balls at the moment. Have some extra string of lights to trade for ornaments if anyone wants to PM me on the board (I do not check my wall normally).

Sanibelsue
12-15-14, 04:41 PM
Tell me about it! I have about 14 of the lights, 4 of the tinsel and 0 balls. I really want the reindeer but I'll give it to this Friday and if nothing changes I'll just show major jealously and admire him on other folks farms.

I too have been playing consistently with the same results. What I be.eive is that they want us to keep,buying the overpriced trees. Quite a few of my neighbors are not participating & I so get it. Last year we had a beautiful Christmas theme. I think this year TL are just being plain Scrooges!!!

Sanibelsue
12-15-14, 04:42 PM
I have to agree that the trees are too expensive. The price of the trees is way out of proportion with the rate of axe drops since I get lots of axes compared to parts and see the same thing in the market. I've spent over 100K on trees already and am running out of money. Kind of grinchy to release trees that are so expensive before Christmas--guess I won't be buying any new buildings or pets for a long time, let alone if there's a Christmas sale. I have a level 7 tree thanks mostly to one person in the marketplace who apparently finished upgrading their tree completely already and was selling many parts but am stuck on lack of ornament balls at the moment. Have some extra string of lights to trade for ornaments if anyone wants to PM me on the board (I do not check my wall normally).
Can you tell me how you can tell what level your tree is?

ghjvcucjb
12-15-14, 04:46 PM
Can you tell me how you can tell what level your tree is?

If you touch your tree ONCE, it will show in super tiny font on the lower right hand screen in parenthesis.

orleansparish
12-15-14, 06:21 PM
I too have been playing consistently with the same results. What I be.eive is that they want us to keep,buying the overpriced trees. Quite a few of my neighbors are not participating & I so get it. Last year we had a beautiful Christmas theme. I think this year TL are just being plain Scrooges!!!

I have a neighbor whos tree is at level 7 and also have the first three prizes available. That takes gems and some sleepless nights. I dont have the time to check the tree every 4 hours like that. Or the gems to use to upgrade once I have most of the parts. I wouldnt have mind doing that, but the drop rate is so out of bounds it would be a waste of time and effort. I cant say enough how much I hate these, upgrade the such and such events. At least with the floats we didnt have to collect from the buildings to win the prize. Im seeing a ton of people not even participating. I dont blame them. Last year, we had beautiful animals and decor. Id have preferred a gem heavy week with items we could pick and choose instead of this.

Make the reindeer available for 500 gems for all I care! Id have sorted out my budget and gotten him. The option we have is much more of an annoyance. And we cant even get someone to comment on the way items are dropping. Im not cheap with my gems in the games i play, but these goals are obviously for gem users. Someone without cannot get their tree to max level AND win all the prizes without some financial boost.

amyangel96
12-15-14, 07:51 PM

I have been getting plenty of the Christmas ornaments and nothing at all of any of the others. I've resorted to gems once I've got most of the parts (I have been installing and playing all the new games they keep putting out to get more gems) to get my tree to level 6 but hardly ever see parts in the newspaper so I'm struggling to get past that level. I got quite a few presents from the snowy trees, but am now almost out of coins so that's no longer an option either. I'm hoping for the reindeer, but I work full time and just can't be constantly playing. I am up to 484 presents, at least!

I do like this sort of event, but it does get disheartening constantly sending deliveries and getting very few parts from them. I like to feel like I at least have a chance! I haven't given up yet, though. I will at least get some fun decorations in the end.

lovettera
12-15-14, 09:11 PM
I have 30+ balls, but only have 5-7 of the other parts :( so sad! I am using gems and have apparently used 48 but pls make it attainable! Gems are hard to save and I only get 5 gems from a train delivery! I have been saving gems for long...

tia_ynwa
12-16-14, 12:31 AM
I have 30+ balls, but only have 5-7 of the other parts :( so sad! I am using gems and have apparently used 48 but pls make it attainable! Gems are hard to save and I only get 5 gems from a train delivery! I have been saving gems for long...

Omg, balls are so rare for me!! Any chance you would like to sell some? :)

nukesters2
12-16-14, 02:50 AM

I completely agree with you. Perhaps it has been different in the past but in this particular case it says very clearly "upgrade the holuday tree to STAGE 11" I dont care what prize it is showing!!! That is what it SAYS and so that is what it should DO!! I took screen shots showing that...and the FACT of the matter is....it offered to UPGRADE the tree to STAGE 11 for 30 gems and IT DID NOT!! My tree is STILL AT STAGE 5!! Gem traps are one thing but this is flat out LYING!! I am sending in my screen shots to team lava. But i really think this needs to be addressed here in the forum!!

I have started a thread in the bugs area of the forum. Hopefully they will look into it asap

wiggle1962
12-16-14, 03:27 AM
I am new to this game and forums etc but do TL listen to what's being said on here and amend games according to what people are saying or is it just somewhere to have a rant? It would be good if they did listen and amend and especially with this game before time runs out 😊

Sanibelsue
12-16-14, 07:47 AM
I have been getting plenty of the Christmas ornaments and nothing at all of any of the others. I've resorted to gems once I've got most of the parts (I have been installing and playing all the new games they keep putting out to get more gems) to get my tree to level 6 but hardly ever see parts in the newspaper so I'm struggling to get past that level. I got quite a few presents from the snowy trees, but am now almost out of coins so that's no longer an option either. I'm hoping for the reindeer, but I work full time and just can't be constantly playing. I am up to 484 presents, at least!

I do like this sort of event, but it does get disheartening constantly sending deliveries and getting very few parts from them. I like to feel like I at least have a chance! I haven't given up yet, though. I will at least get some fun decorations in the end.

If you touch your tree ONCE, it will show in super tiny font on the lower right hand screen in parenthesis.

I must have a glitch as I see nothing that tells me the level. If I am getting 20 gifts every 3 hours can someone tell me what level that is. My drops have been practically nonexistent regardless of how much I am playing. Spending tons on the coins for the trees which are rip offs. Not getting parts there either. Decided today I am not buying any more trees. I am going to take what I can get but I refuse to spend any more coins. I think TL is really bah humbug!

ella012
12-16-14, 08:15 AM
I must have a glitch as I see nothing that tells me the level. If I am getting 20 gifts every 3 hours can someone tell me what level that is. My drops have been practically nonexistent regardless of how much I am playing. Spending tons on the coins for the trees which are rip offs. Not getting parts there either. Decided today I am not buying any more trees. I am going to take what I can get but I refuse to spend any more coins. I think TL is really bah humbug!

Just visited your farm and your Holiday tree is level 5

mamareader02
12-16-14, 08:49 AM
I agree,I had over 800,000 coins before this event,now down to 430,000 due to those trees ,no wonder everyone is selling those axes off,I do believe TL wants us to buy those trees and hemorrhage coins rather than have a decent part drop rate with deliveries,which is also making my coins disappear trying to buy items for deliveries .this is the first time an event really does have a greedy vibe to it,same as the pile of gifts on castle(lotsa gems for an item that stops giving out in early jan)

ciarjen
12-16-14, 09:01 AM
I am a level 55 player and after 2 days of solid gameplay and nearly another 2 days of frequent gameplay, I've made hundreds and hundreds of deliveries and spent at least 50,000 on trees and I still only have 488 presents.

The problem is as I stated a couple of days ago that drop rate of parts is lower in this event. I was stuck on a level 6 tree for 2 days because I couldn't get tinsel.

I got 1 tinsel in 130 deliveries.

After 2 days I was only able to upgrade the tree because I got some tinsel in the newspaper.

I need to get another 3712 presents in 20 days. That's 185 needed a day.

At 5 collections per day I would need at least 37 per collection and I am currently only at 28 per collection and with getting 1 tinsel per 130 deliveries, I could be at this level a long time.

I don't even know if I can make 5 collections per day over the holiday period and all these figures are based on trying to attain the reindeer in 20 days time on the 6th January. What's the point of getting a reindeer in January, Christmas is well over by then.

I'm fed up and bored with this event, it's no fun and if nothing changes I may just have to quit the event because I know I can't get the prize. This would be the only event I can't complete. If I can't do it at a level 55, then I would guess there would be many many more.

You don't have to listen to us players, TL but the more players that quit doing the event because you have set an impossible task considering your drop rates, the less that will be collected for the community.

And as for the trees, here's what I got this afternoon from 3 of them

2 presents/200 coins
4 presents
2 presents/100 coins

....not worth the 7500 coins spent on them.

I stopped making deliveries a few hours ago, it's just not worth the coins spent on them with very little chance of upgrade parts.

ciarjen
12-16-14, 09:12 AM
I agree,I had over 800,000 coins before this event,now down to 430,000 due to those trees ,no wonder everyone is selling those axes off,I do believe TL wants us to buy those trees and hemorrhage coins rather than have a decent part drop rate with deliveries,which is also making my coins disappear trying to buy items for deliveries .this is the first time an event really does have a greedy vibe to it,same as the pile of gifts on castle(lotsa gems for an item that stops giving out in early jan)

Because I was not getting parts from deliveries I thought I would spend the coins on trees rather than deliveries to get the presents but when I was getting 2 or 4 presents from a 2500 tree, I decided that not only is it not worth it, that it would not work anyway to get the number of presents needed.

I'm still thinking there is an error on the drop rate versus the requirements and hoping that it will be corrected. If it is not an error and it is deliberate, it's not just greedy but totally lacking any Christmas spirit. I can't see how anyone could get the reindeer in time for Christmas and isn't that the whole point to get the decorations and reindeer to decorate the farm for Christmas and not for January.

As FS2 events go, this has to be the worst yet. :(

Clark_Wayne
12-16-14, 10:00 AM
I am a level 55 player and after 2 days of solid gameplay and nearly another 2 days of frequent gameplay, I've made hundreds and hundreds of deliveries and spent at least 50,000 on trees and I still only have 488 presents.

The problem is as I stated a couple of days ago that drop rate of parts is lower in this event. I was stuck on a level 6 tree for 2 days because I couldn't get tinsel.

I got 1 tinsel in 130 deliveries.

After 2 days I was only able to upgrade the tree because I got some tinsel in the newspaper.

I need to get another 3712 presents in 20 days. That's 185 needed a day.

At 5 collections per day I would need at least 37 per collection and I am currently only at 28 per collection and with getting 1 tinsel per 130 deliveries, I could be at this level a long time.

I don't even know if I can make 5 collections per day over the holiday period and all these figures are based on trying to attain the reindeer in 20 days time on the 6th January. What's the point of getting a reindeer in January, Christmas is well over by then.

I'm fed up and bored with this event, it's no fun and if nothing changes I may just have to quit the event because I know I can't get the prize. This would be the only event I can't complete. If I can't do it at a level 55, then I would guess there would be many many more.

You don't have to listen to us players, TL but the more players that quit doing the event because you have set an impossible task considering your drop rates, the less that will be collected for the community.

And as for the trees, here's what I got this afternoon from 3 of them

2 presents/200 coins
4 presents
2 presents/100 coins

....not worth the 7500 coins spent on them.

I stopped making deliveries a few hours ago, it's just not worth the coins spent on them with very little chance of upgrade parts.

I think you should try restart your device. Xmas items are based on random (like the maps, deed,... and in general almost all TL games ) and when i got nothing , i restart my device and things seem to be better.

About xmas trees : i think it is only for high level players with lots of coins. I got 1000000 coins, spent lot in the trees (200000) because i have nowhere to spend them :D

goblnzrreal
12-16-14, 10:19 AM
I am new to this game and forums etc but do TL listen to what's being said on here and amend games according to what people are saying or is it just somewhere to have a rant? It would be good if they did listen and amend and especially with this game before time runs out ��

Welcome to the forums! I'd say.. it's probably a little bit of both? Lol. I've been here for a few months (been playing the game for roughly 9 months) but I've never seen anything actively change during an event. I'm sure TL does read these, but also I think a lot of people just like to rant in here. Haha.

kisten
12-16-14, 10:23 AM
Yes all items are random but restart game does not help. I restarted mine more than 10 times in last 2.5 days (include this morning) thinking it's my device but the outcome is still the same.

I think you should try restart your device. Xmas items are based on random (like the maps, deed,... and in general almost all TL games ) and when i got nothing , i restart my device and things seem to be better.

About xmas trees : i think it is only for high level players with lots of coins. I got 1000000 coins, spent lot in the trees (200000) because i have nowhere to spend them :D

yppahc
12-16-14, 10:31 AM

If it were truely random resetting it wouldn't make a difference. I started out OK being able to upgrade my tree a few times in the first few hours. A lot of trees gave me upgrade parts and presents. After that first day I only seem to get axes from deliveries and if I do get an upgrade part it is always tinsel. I have run out of coins, but the trees are rubbish now too. I spent 2,500 coins on a tree to get 300 when I chopped it down!
I agree this event is rubbish, I need to do at least 6 collections a day which is impossible over Christmas.

ghjvcucjb
12-16-14, 11:45 AM
Sent out 20+ deliveries this morning and no upgrade parts.

ciarjen
12-16-14, 11:47 AM

I usually turn off and restart my device at least 3 times a day anyway.

tia_ynwa
12-16-14, 11:57 AM
So , how much presents do we need for the reindeer?

ciarjen
12-16-14, 11:58 AM
So , how much presents do we need for the reindeer?

4200 presents

ghjvcucjb
12-16-14, 12:00 PM
Does anyone see any kind of movement on the first community prize yet? I'm not showing anything.

yppahc
12-16-14, 01:05 PM
Does anyone see any kind of movement on the first community prize yet? I'm not showing anything.

It isn't going up very fast, currently at around 12m/51m for the first prize.

panix
12-16-14, 01:10 PM
The thing that bugs me the most about this event is how expensive the trees are! All the other event trees/bushes have been 100 coins. 2500 coins for a tree is outrageous! Like someone already said, only high level players with tons of gold can afford to keep buying them. And it bugs me because I am getting TONS of axes compared to other parts, which I have had to keep selling, because I can't afford to continuously buy trees. I have sold probably about 100 axes, and I see them regularly in the newspaper, telling me lots of other people are in the same boat. I am getting next to no event parts from deliveries, and the only way I have upgraded my tree is by finding some parts in the newspaper. I am losing a ton of money from this event, and if I get the reindeer, it definitely won't be until after Christmas.... I think TL really missed the mark with this one.

That being said, I saw on someone's farm that they had the reindeer (and a fully upgraded tree :P) already, and he is SOOO cute!!! Just adorable, and so I am going to keep going, because he is too cute not to. But seriously TL. How about some Christmas spirit.....

ghjvcucjb
12-16-14, 01:12 PM
Finally 1 red ball!!! Now only 30 million more to go...

ciarjen
12-16-14, 01:32 PM
The thing that bugs me the most about this event is how expensive the trees are! All the other event trees/bushes have been 100 coins. 2500 coins for a tree is outrageous! Like someone already said, only high level players with tons of gold can afford to keep buying them. And it bugs me because I am getting TONS of axes compared to other parts, which I have had to keep selling, because I can't afford to continuously buy trees. I have sold probably about 100 axes, and I see them regularly in the newspaper, telling me lots of other people are in the same boat. I am getting next to no event parts from deliveries, and the only way I have upgraded my tree is by finding some parts in the newspaper. I am losing a ton of money from this event, and if I get the reindeer, it definitely won't be until after Christmas.... I think TL really missed the mark with this one.

That being said, I saw on someone's farm that they had the reindeer (and a fully upgraded tree :P) already, and he is SOOO cute!!! Just adorable, and so I am going to keep going, because he is too cute not to. But seriously TL. How about some Christmas spirit.....

I agree with everything you have said about this event. They really have missed the mark on this one. It's lacking any festive fun and with the Reindeer, they had the opportunity to make the whole thing something exciting that people wanted to participate in - it's such a great prize!

I don't understand the plentiful drop rate on the axes. The trees are way too expensive for many players to purchase in large numbers, so why do we need so many axes? And yet what we do need, the tree parts, have the worst drop rate ever.

judafarm
12-16-14, 01:36 PM
This event is only for people we can spent real money for TL... That's what they want. They show us nice prizes and give so little material parts for to get these :(
Every event is more worse then the one before.
Belive me....TL is laughing about all the complainings at here.
They will not drop more parts for upgrade. they want your money.
So, this game is only for them who have money...

nukesters2
12-16-14, 01:55 PM
This event is only for people we can spent real money for TL... That's what they want. They show us nice prizes and give so little material parts for to get these :(
Every event is more worse then the one before.
Belive me....TL is laughing about all the complainings at here.
They will not drop more parts for upgrade. they want your money.
So, this game is only for them who have money...

Yes you are right about this. And I have spent lot's of my spare money on this game, I don't mind when I am actually getting something for my money. But when it comes to feeling like I have been robbed, then it is time to find a new game to play. very sad indeed.

panix
12-16-14, 01:56 PM
I agree with everything you have said about this event. They really have missed the mark on this one. It's lacking any festive fun and with the Reindeer, they had the opportunity to make the whole thing something exciting that people wanted to participate in - it's such a great prize!

I don't understand the plentiful drop rate on the axes. The trees are way too expensive for many players to purchase in large numbers, so why do we need so many axes? And yet what we do need, the tree parts, have the worst drop rate ever.

It is a great prize!! It is perfect for the holidays, and it is unique, instead of just another cat/dog/horse. TL also seems to have forgotten that Christmas a very busy time of year, and most people don't have the time for the constant game play required to make it to the end. Because seriously. I had the weekend off so I was able to put in a lot of hours playing, but most people don't have the time, and certainly won't as we get closer to Christmas. With the highest amount ever needed, and the worst drop rate, by the time other players start selling parts it will probably be too late for most people...

I love TL games, and I do buy gems with real money occasionally in the few games I play. But I find it very had to WANT to support them, with all the things they do I disagree with.

ghjvcucjb
12-16-14, 02:53 PM

Two hours after I posted this and zero new parts.

orleansparish
12-16-14, 02:56 PM

I was super shocked to find a seller with ten balls and ten lights for sell. Now I need the tinsel to upgrade my tree to level 6 or 7. Forgot which one its on now. I think we may get a sell on gems for xmas. Whether I buy any is the question. If they changed the rates and I was still playing and IF I got to within a certain amount of the deer Id use money. But I think pigs have a better chance or taking over for santas deers, while wearing cat ear headband, whilst rapping jingle bells before I even reach the fourth individual prize.

Why must all the items look the same? This is why I didn't try too hard for the fall event. Same colors, similar buildings that I won't ever have space to display until NEXT xmas.

ghjvcucjb
12-16-14, 03:16 PM
I was super shocked to find a seller with ten balls and ten lights for sell. Now I need the tinsel to upgrade my tree to level 6 or 7. Forgot which one its on now. I think we may get a sell on gems for xmas. Whether I buy any is the question. If they changed the rates and I was still playing and IF I got to within a certain amount of the deer Id use money. But I think pigs have a better chance or taking over for santas deers, while wearing car ear headband, whilst rapping jingle bells before I even reach the fourth individual prize.

Why must all the items look the same? This is why I didn't try too hard for the fall event. Same colors, similar buildings that I won't ever have space to display until NEXT xmas.
I'm so jealous! I've only found a couple of parts and I've been stalking the papers and markets due to massive deliveries. I know we shouldn't be panicking yet, it's such a long event. BUT I did an experiment for two of the last three events and ended up failing both those events. And the only reason I made it for one of the floats in the last event was because I had a ton of help from a couple of neighbors. Otherwise I would have failed all three events.

Regular play will not win the reindeer and honestly I can't maintain this intensity of play for much longer. I'm bored, my carpal tunnel hurts and RL is insane right now. It's embarrassing sneak off to the bathroom every few minutes to load deliveries at dinner parties this weekend.

Sanibelsue
12-16-14, 03:28 PM
I have to say these ingenious posts give me a good laugh especially sneaking in the bathroom at a dinner party. From what I can tell they are aggravating loyal players. I have noticed some of my high level neighbors are not playing. TL will alienate people if this continues but I had to thank you all for the light hearted posts! Happy Holidays!!

ghjvcucjb
12-16-14, 03:59 PM
I have to say these ingenious posts give me a good laugh especially sneaking in the bathroom at a dinner party. From what I can tell they are aggravating loyal players. I have noticed some of my high level neighbors are not playing. TL will alienate people if this continues but I had to thank you all for the light hearted posts! Happy Holidays!!
If you think that was funny you should have seen me trying to fit my ipad into an evening clutch.

fortloner
12-16-14, 06:11 PM
Something that would have been nice to know lost a bunch of presents

fortloner
12-16-14, 06:15 PM
Thanks PookieBear50. Something that would have been nice to know(about waiting to upgrade the tree) lost a bunch of presents.

lightson50
12-16-14, 08:52 PM
Do we really need almost 8000 presents for the reindeer?! In 25 days? I have only 341 and have been playing ALOT. For 5 days? Is this a joke? Bah humbug. Was so looking forward to decorating the farm fior the holidays. I guess teamlava likes Halloween more. They decorated everything for us. Where are the fancy pavors, snow, flowers...a few ponsettias would have been nice. Very dissappointed.

aayers420
12-16-14, 09:07 PM
Do we really need almost 8000 presents for the reindeer?! In 25 days? I have only 341 and have been playing ALOT. For 5 days? Is this a joke? Bah humbug. Was so looking forward to decorating the farm fior the holidays. I guess teamlava likes Halloween more. They decorated everything for us. Where are the fancy pavors, snow, flowers...a few ponsettias would have been nice. Very dissappointed.

4200 presents from what I have read, still an awful lot though!

lovettera
12-17-14, 01:26 AM
4200 presents from what I have read, still an awful lot though!
I think 4200 presents don't ruin the game and isn't an awful thought at all. What is awful is low drop rates and expensive snow pines! So glad we have so many days to do the task

Nastylilhobbits
12-17-14, 03:17 AM
Can someone from TL please explain to me why the daily reset has just uncollected my presents!:mad:
I have visited several other farms during the last hour it has set me back so the servers should have saved my progress and nothing else has been effected, just the number of presents!

seascape9
12-17-14, 03:39 AM
I think 4200 presents don't ruin the game and isn't an awful thought at all. What is awful is low drop rates and expensive snow pines! So glad we have so many days to do the task

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but sometimes when I buy a snowy pine I have enough coins, it let's me put it in my yard, then the screen blinks and my pine tree is gone minus 200 coins so I can no longer buy it. What is going on, very frustrating. I can hardly keep up with how much the trees cost and then this? Also, I was noticing yesterday while chopping down 2 trees I didn't get any ornaments or presents?? What am I buying these trees for?? Please help Team Lava, very frustrating.

princessskykennedy
12-17-14, 05:46 AM
I need lights please TL !!!!!!!! Hundreds of deliveries and
I am on level 5-level 5 will not get the Dalmatian!!

Bought trees for 2500-many trees-last tree
I chopped down----first hit $500 second hit
$100- $600 for something I paid 2500 for--no incentive to buy more
Last five trees only dropped 8 presents each. Whoopee !!

I need lights please TL!!

orleansparish
12-17-14, 06:48 AM
I'm sitting on 82 axes. I'm down to 8,000 coins. I'm literally selling everything of value. Maps, rubies, hard to make coffee and sushi items. It's tiring. I'm trying to produce items for the train and to sell at the same time.

I'm finally about to upgrade my tree after stalking the stand for the past two hours. We need some slack cut somewhere. Let us get parts by other means or lower the cost of the trees.

I had over 130,000 coins when this started.

ginrae22
12-17-14, 07:58 AM
Soooo... All I am basically getting from deliveries are axes... And I'm broke so I cannot afford to buy anymore trees!! Not liking this change to this type of event from them. At least before we only needed upgrade parts which of course we all need and no one is selling. I just barely collected 100 presents... Sigh. Come on! Please fix the fact that Christmas tree upgrade parts are NOT dropping. And if they are at all its at a much smaller percentage than the axes... Not cool. Makes up spend all of our hard earned coins and not be able to collect enough presents to finish the event without probably needing to buy more coin or gems...

mamareader02
12-17-14, 08:13 AM
Out of the blue question-I just noticed my sons fs2 on his android has no Christmas goals or deco,is this event just for iOS?i checked the play store for updates,but nothing

ghjvcucjb
12-17-14, 09:58 AM
It feels to me like the low drop rate is to prevent us from selling off our extras to soon as we have in the past to help each other out. I was afraid that might happen with all the trading posts for the last few events where we could sell things off. I was worried they'd find away around it.

ghjvcucjb
12-17-14, 09:59 AM
Out of the blue question-I just noticed my sons fs2 on his android has no Christmas goals or deco,is this event just for iOS?i checked the play store for updates,but nothing

I vaguely remember somewhere there was a post that it wasn't available to android players.

mamareader02
12-17-14, 10:25 AM
I vaguely remember somewhere there was a post that it wasn't available to android players.

Thank you for taking the time to answer!:)

ghjvcucjb
12-17-14, 11:31 AM
Thank you for taking the time to answer!:)

Anytime sweets! Sorry I wasn't able to find the exact post for you.

ghjvcucjb
12-17-14, 12:08 PM
I always get so excited when I realize I finally have enough to upgrade. Then 3 seconds later I feel deep depression when I realize I need a zillion more parts for the next upgrade.

minidemon88
12-17-14, 12:41 PM
I always get so excited when I realize I finally have enough to upgrade. Then 3 seconds later I feel deep depression when I realize I need a zillion more parts for the next upgrade.

Lol, I truly understand that! I'm still waiting for that darn ornament, can't believed I'm stuck at stage 5 for days. And there's people who fully upgraded their tree just on the first day. Make me wonder how they do it. :(

ginrae22
12-17-14, 12:51 PM

I'm on like level 2 or 3 with the tree...sooooo I feel your pain! Immensely.

rosewaterlily
12-17-14, 02:50 PM
Lol, I truly understand that! I'm still waiting for that darn ornament, can't believed I'm stuck at stage 5 for days. And there's people who fully upgraded their tree just on the first day. Make me wonder how they do it. :(

Chop a couple of trees at a time if you can. When I'm close to an upgrade (one or two ornaments away) I get four or five snowy pines and go through them all at once and have gotten one or two ornaments from them. Otherwise I refrain from tree buying since they are expensive and those 100 coin chops are particularly irritating, but if I get one ornament out of eight chops it's worth it.

I have 790 gifts right now and a level 9 tree (majority of tree parts purchased from marketplace) so five collections a day for the remaining 19 days and I should just make it. Hopefully I can upgrade the tree a few more times to not cut it so close though.

stlgreg11
12-17-14, 02:57 PM
I have lights....i need garland.

orleansparish
12-17-14, 03:33 PM

Money. Lots of money and maybe huge gem purchases for Black Friday. Otherwise all the luck in the world couldn't do it and no way anyone was selling parts in the shop so soon. I'm at 745 presents now and have a level 7 tree I've just upgraded. I have 20,000 coins after selling all my buttons and truffle items that Im still annoyed about but I seriously need more coins. I'm wary of getting all trees in case I find parts in the shop I cannot afford. I'm trying to calculate he pace I, at now and whether Im be close enough to Rudolph to keep at it.

OliveK8
12-17-14, 03:41 PM
I was so looking forward to dressing my animals for Christmas - come on TL - how about selling last years or putting them in Pipers Tree House. I've bought last year's tree which is way better than this year's.

lilymay89
12-17-14, 04:23 PM
The Xmas trees are veryyyyyyy expensive $2500 per each. I spent all of my coins to buy it, n now I'm broke.. . Thx

amyangel96
12-17-14, 04:54 PM
I've been stalking the newspaper (and visiting everyone in it, and neighbors, etc.) for the last several evenings and have found hardly any tree upgrade parts, and have only gotten about 3 pieces from deliveries in the last 2 days. I'm almost out of coins, still, so no more snowy trees.

I do like this game, truly, but it's starting to feel like work! I'm still hopeful for that reindeer, though.

yppahc
12-17-14, 04:57 PM
I agree, I have no coins left.

ginrae22
12-17-14, 05:58 PM
I agree, I have no coins left.

Oh man, me too!!! Broooooke! : ( I don't know what in the world I was thinking spending money on a horse and another silo when things were on sale. I wish I could go back in time and never do those things!!!

ClaireBrianna
12-17-14, 06:51 PM
How many levels can the Christmas Tree be upgraded to ?

casey19159
12-17-14, 07:12 PM
I have a bunch christmas lights if anyone wants to trade! Post on my wall, casey19159

WinnyWoos
12-17-14, 08:05 PM
It feels to me like the low drop rate is to prevent us from selling off our extras to soon as we have in the past to help each other out. I was afraid that might happen with all the trading posts for the last few events where we could sell things off. I was worried they'd find away around it.

You hit the nail right on the head.

There are several things I'm sure lots of people would love to share but we have all learned the hard way and instead of being able to come on here and share things to help one another out, sadly this is the very LAST place to do so.

stlgreg11
12-17-14, 08:12 PM

There are several things I'm sure lots of people would love to share but we have all learned the hard way and instead of being able to come on here and share things to help one another out, sadly this is the very LAST place to do so.
I think thats why it takes a christmas axe to chop the tree instead of a regular saw. I saved a lot of my picks from Thansgiving and i had 30 when it was over.

WinnyWoos
12-17-14, 08:52 PM
If you think that was funny you should have seen me trying to fit my ipad into an evening clutch.

OMG! ROTFLMBO!!!! My husband just shakes his head at me when he sees me trying to push and shove my iPad in my purse! Hahaha so glad I'm not the only one! Haha this made my night;)

cali4nanina2
12-17-14, 09:41 PM
I completely agree with you. Perhaps it has been different in the past but in this particular case it says very clearly "upgrade the holuday tree to STAGE 11" I dont care what prize it is showing!!! That is what it SAYS and so that is what it should DO!! I took screen shots showing that...and the FACT of the matter is....it offered to UPGRADE the tree to STAGE 11 for 30 gems and IT DID NOT!! My tree is STILL AT STAGE 5!! Gem traps are one thing but this is flat out LYING!! I am sending in my screen shots to team lava. But i really think this needs to be addressed here in the forum!!

I have started a thread in the bugs area of the forum. Hopefully they will look into it asap

The GOAL is "upgrade the holiday tree to stage 11", the reward is presents.
The top section always lists what the goals are, and the reward is always listed at the bottom.

And add me to the list of those not getting any drops for my deliveries😡! First I thought it was just me but now I see everyone is having issues. Normally I have pretty good luck but not this time. This has to be intentional. Even my deliveries are getting harder. They keep asking for complicated items, like jewelry, blts, belts, and fried catfish. I am quickly growing tired of constantly playing with NO results!!!

iLLUMI2012
12-17-14, 11:49 PM
Oh bugga, when did this event start!!
I was waiting for a Xmas event for Farm Story 2 and no show so decided to focus on Castle Story's Xmas event instead.
I didnt think Farm Story 2 was having a Xmas event this year. :(

And its another "delivery" based event .. lol .. so over it.

iLLUMI2012
12-17-14, 11:54 PM

I've only just started. So don't feel bad if you're stuck. I'm waaaaay behind.

iLLUMI2012
12-18-14, 12:58 AM
I tried chopping the snow tree and only got 250 coins in total. No parts.
Costs 2500 coins for the tree and only get 250 coins in return. Bit of a rip off. Maybe the Xmas Grinch stole my parts.... and my coins. LOL

ciarjen
12-18-14, 05:38 AM

Agree with both you you and they very much do read what we are posting even when it appears that they are silent.

I think they didn't do too well on the last event with the glitch which enabled players to sell many parts later during the event, helping others to obtain their pet.

It's all very well for them to lower the drop rate on parts in the delivery but this particular event you need to upgrade your tree early to stand any chance of getting enough presents for the prize. I have always blitzed these events in the early days with hundreds of deliveries to get parts - it takes an extraordinary amount of time and coins and resources. But for this event, this has not worked because the deliveries just have not been dropping enough parts to upgrade the tree.

Assuming players now may have around 600 presents, with 19 days left on the clock they need to be collecting 189 presents a day. At 5 collections a day you need at least 38 presents per collection which is a tree at level 10.

I would say that if anyone is already at level 10 with their tree then they have probably been lucky in the newspaper with parts of used some gems. I would say to get level 10 through deliveries/chopping trees would be practically impossible and this is where this event has been changed from those which preceded it.

Even if people are currently up to a level 10 tree, they need to collect at least 5 times a day for the next 19 days and that may be very difficult considering most people are likely to be spending some time with family/friends during the holidays. And bear in mind that doing that will get you your reindeer on 6th January. Hardly a Christmas prize !

I'm just glad I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Castle Story as I know I will be able to get their prizes for Christmas.

This has to be the worst ever event in this game.

yppahc
12-18-14, 08:12 AM
Agree with both you you and they very much do read what we are posting even when it appears that they are silent.

I think they didn't do too well on the last event with the glitch which enabled players to sell many parts later during the event, helping others to obtain their pet.

It's all very well for them to lower the drop rate on parts in the delivery but this particular event you need to upgrade your tree early to stand any chance of getting enough presents for the prize. I have always blitzed these events in the early days with hundreds of deliveries to get parts - it takes an extraordinary amount of time and coins and resources. But for this event, this has not worked because the deliveries just have not been dropping enough parts to upgrade the tree.

Assuming players now may have around 600 presents, with 19 days left on the clock they need to be collecting 189 presents a day. At 5 collections a day you need at least 38 presents per collection which is a tree at level 10.

I would say that if anyone is already at level 10 with their tree then they have probably been lucky in the newspaper with parts of used some gems. I would say to get level 10 through deliveries/chopping trees would be practically impossible and this is where this event has been changed from those which preceded it.

Even if people are currently up to a level 10 tree, they need to collect at least 5 times a day for the next 19 days and that may be very difficult considering most people are likely to be spending some time with family/friends during the holidays. And bear in mind that doing that will get you your reindeer on 6th January. Hardly a Christmas prize !

I'm just glad I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Castle Story as I know I will be able to get their prizes for Christmas.

This has to be the worst ever event in this game.

I have 1,400 presents but I have spent lots of coins on trees. I have also spent 300 gems or so to get a level 10 tree. This is the same as some of the pets so to get my collection rate down to 4 times a day thought it was worth it.
I am in saving up mode but spending the coins on trees. I decided doing deliveries isn't worth it.

I agree this is just a awful event! But I managed to get the pilgrim cat without any real effort so think it is a reaction to the last event.

ghjvcucjb
12-18-14, 10:21 AM
I only have 566 presents and that's working like a mad woman. But I'm already burnt out on this event. Yesterday I only sent off 40 or so deliveries. I normally could do that in a few hours. Last night I didn't even que up the needed delivery items for the next morning. It's just disheartening to not regularly get parts. I only chopped 4 trees because I mostly got a few coins and a couple of presents, no parts. Not worth it to me. If we need to be a level 10 at this stage of the game to get a reindeer then I guess I'm going to fail. Wonder if I should just stop now. Will be very frustrating to work so hard and not actually make it.

Will probably only play a little today. I seriously hate how long it takes for everyone's store to load. Takes forever and I get so frustrated I can't go to more than a few stores at a time before I give up. If it's not in the newspaper then I probably y won't get it.

Also the requested items for deliveries are so hard/long/expensive I have to delete most of them and sometimes am left with no deliveries to even try for.

Clark_Wayne
12-18-14, 10:34 AM
I have 1705 gifts but i spent 450000 coins on trees !
And i have a level 9 xmas tree : got lot stuff from all the trees i bought :D

orleansparish
12-18-14, 11:03 AM
If I had even just 300,000 at the start of this to spend on trees Id be decent. But I didnt, so I'm not. My barn is usually maxed to its limit. Right now I have around 200 items in it. I still am like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out what to make to sell. I've s neighbor Whos like Yoda with the truffle pigs. Every couple of days she's selling 40-50 pizzas and the same amount of the risotto. At the same time. Girlfriend doesn't need to worry about a thing. She has about 100 trees on her farm right now.

enaid03
12-18-14, 11:32 AM
I think this event is doable. I was really mad at the beginning of the thanksgiving event with the RIDICULOUS two day timer. But it turned out ok.

But, with that said, this is just wrong on so many levels at this time of year.

I feel like I need to play around the clock to get this done. I'm coin poor (I am level 60), but I cannot play around the clock.

Christmastime is what you make of it, but during the holiday season with family, friends, outings, parties and gatherings throughout the season. This isn't like other holidays where it comes and its done. This is weeks of events etc.

I don't have an issue with the event itself and timing of drops, lack of drops, etc. I would have just hoped TL would have been more respectful of the holiday season and all it entails and have planned a less taxing event that was not downright aggravating.

PookieBear50
12-18-14, 11:49 AM
There is no doubt that this event is difficult to manage. 2,500 coins for a tree that only survives 2 chops and whose yields may be anything from presents to coins is hard to accept. In addition, the drop-rate of upgrade items is equally frustrating. At this point, I am treating it more as a subconscious, "oh, is this going on yet?" kind of thing, and focusing more on earning enough coins to build the next crafting station (Toymaker). While it might be interesting to have a reindeer strolling around the farm, I'm afraid it's no longer a major goal for me.

Of course, if anyone out there who has completed the event is willing to put any extra upgrade items up for sale for me to buy, that's another story. I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands...but not for at least 7 or 8 hours, when I get home and can play again. (And if I DO manage to complete the event--with everybody's help--I will be glad to repay them by putting whatever upgrade items I receive afterward up for sale to help others.)

SeaJelly77
12-18-14, 03:14 PM
Does anyone have the dog I really wanna see it

pdf2
12-18-14, 06:40 PM
Anyone out there having this experience: Staring at the newspaper waiting for it to refresh in the hope that there will be an upgrade part for sale. Then you see it, a round red ball and for a split second you are happy, until you realize that it is just an apple or a tomato? Or think that a scraf is a red garland?

Of course, it is mainly just wishful thinking - we aren't getting enough drops for the sales to be common.

I also think that it is funny how the scarcity level on the upgrade parts changes during the course of these events. At the start, all I was getting was lights. So many in fact, that I even sold a few (even though I knew I would regret it later). But when you are hitting storage limitations, you do crazy things. Then yesterday, I needed one more light to finish an upgrade (to level 8) and I waited and waited all day, sending out loads of deliveries, looking at the Newspaper and even chopping a few trees and didn't get the light until midnight.

But, now today, the missing one is the ornaments! At least they keep us guessing!

orleansparish
12-19-14, 06:22 AM
I just got the clock tower and am at 1005 presents. As soon as I finish downloading bakeey xmas Im going to use the gems to buy the last two tinsel I need to upgrade my tree again. Still less than 1000 coins. Gosh I wish we could transfer gems. Or something!

ghjvcucjb
12-19-14, 10:25 AM
In two days I've gotten two upgrade parts.

Pdf2...yes!!! And sometimes I accidentally buy axes because my eye knows they're event items before my mind reminds my hand not to buy THOSE event items.

ciarjen
12-19-14, 10:35 AM
In two days I've gotten two upgrade parts.

Pdf2...yes!!! And sometimes I accidentally buy axes because my eye knows they're event items before my mind reminds my hand not to buy THOSE event items.

It's bad, very bad!

I've been making deliveries all day, it's evening here and have not got many parts and certainly not the tinsel which is the only thing stopping me upgrading my tree at the moment. I have watched the newspaper all day today and no parts in there because, of course, nobody else is getting them drop either from deliveries.

It's been almost a week on this event and the figures are looking like I may not make it despite an embarrassing amount of hours playing, more than I have ever put into any other game.

I need to make a decision soon whether it is worth carrying on.

And yet the newspaper continues to be full of axes which no one wants or needs. Considering the amount of time, resources and money it takes to make those deliveries, it's a real kick to the players to give them something they don't need. Someone must be having fun with this event - I just can't see that it is those playing it.

ghjvcucjb
12-19-14, 11:39 AM
Ciarjen, I'm only averaging about 100 gifts a day. I'm just over 700 gifts. I'll need another 3 days just to hit 1000. And another 30 days to hit 4000! I'm not going to make it. And the whole thing has lost any appeal to me. I actually feel yucky when I look at the FS2 icon and think I HAVE to send out some deliveries.

The only way at this point for me is if the drop rates increased to every other delivery and the trees become 90% off sale.

stlgreg11
12-19-14, 12:21 PM
I have a LOAD of streamers but i need ornament balls. I think i have 38 more streamers :(

oh yeah and i think i had 2 parts yesterday out of 50 or so deliveries....depressing

kisten
12-19-14, 12:45 PM
Out of curiosity I wrote down items I got from the most recent 200 deliveries. It's disheartening to see the chance of getting zero items is as high as getting Christmas axes.

Event item drop rate is calculated based on 204 deliveries. No one knows the exact percentage except TL folks.

Deliveries: 204

None - 62
Christmas Axe - 58
Lights - 14 (~7% drop rate)
Ornament - 20 (~10% drop rate)
Tinsel - 11 (~5% drop rate)

Brick - 2
Expansion Permit - 7
Land Deed - 5
Old Map - 8
Paint - 3
Pickaxe - 14
Saw - 23
Screw - 1
Shovel - 7
Wood Plank - 2

minidemon88
12-19-14, 12:54 PM
Dear tl, can you up the drop rate for our upgrade parts please? Especially those lights, tinsel and ornament!

Sold all my axes whenever I get them and I keep seeing them in the newspaper. Parts are so rare! The only thing that make me smile was when I saw the huge sales going on in other games. And then I checked through fs2, nada for us! :(

orleansparish
12-19-14, 01:10 PM
I wondered why we didn't have one here and in dragon too. I thought it maybe was due to those games doing well in sales with the huge habitat discount and the treasure dragons then being on sale. They needed to come even so they pitied us folks. But I still would like to see something. Gosh, make those gem ponies 500 gems or something. Put the xmas trees on sale for 500 coins. Something, anything!

margit1111
12-19-14, 02:48 PM
Sorry, maybe I missed the article....how many presents need to get the reindeer? Thanks in advance... I am at 1,272 and I am getting tired...:)

kisten
12-19-14, 03:17 PM
Sorry, maybe I missed the article....how many presents need to get the reindeer? Thanks in advance... I am at 1,272 and I am getting tired...:)

I think someone said 4200 presents.

Army8184
12-19-14, 04:10 PM
I hardly get any tree upgrades, just maps and shovels! Very disappointed!

amyangel96
12-19-14, 05:57 PM
I lucked out and found someone selling 10 each of all three parts for the tree, so I'm up to stage 9 now. I have 1179 presents, and got the clock tower. I'm currently sending out deliveries as fast as I can get the items together, and trolling the newspaper like crazy. I just got tinsel 2 deliveries in a row, but that's pretty uncommon, I'm getting nothing at all more often than getting an item of any sort!

I'm selfishly hoping lots of people keep playing because the community prizes look pretty interesting. I'm still crossing my fingers for the reindeer - it's going to be difficult but I'm not giving up!

stlgreg11
12-19-14, 07:01 PM
i am willing to try trading some of my lights and tinsel for some ornaments.

gawilk at swbell dot net

nukesters2
12-19-14, 07:52 PM
What level do you have to be at for this event? My mom's farm has the Christmas stuff but mine doesn't. :( I am level 12. We both use iPads. Thanks in advance

Read all the way through just now and didn't see where anyone replied to you! :(
Does anyone know what level this event starts at!

KadeeDid
12-19-14, 08:19 PM
I think I am going to pass on this quest. I play other games and manage to get the community prizes and all or all but one of the other prizes.

I find this one slow going. It takes forever to get parts to upgrade. The trees cost $2500 a pop and only get 2 chops. I have lots of special Christmas axes filling up my inventory and see lots offered by others in the newspaper. I can't manage to get many points at all and will not even make the community prize at this rate. Very disappointing as I am having a great time with DS, FFS and CS etc.

KadeeDid
12-19-14, 08:20 PM
i am willing to try trading some of my lights and tinsel for some ornaments.

gawilk at swbell dot net

I can't seem to get ornaments either. I am not enjoying this one.

KadeeDid
12-19-14, 08:27 PM
This is the worst event in any game yet!

KadeeDid
12-19-14, 08:30 PM
OMG! ROTFLMBO!!!! My husband just shakes his head at me when he sees me trying to push and shove my iPad in my purse! Hahaha so glad I'm not the only one! Haha this made my night;)

I went purse shopping and took my iPad along to test whether it fit!

stlgreg11
12-19-14, 09:52 PM
I have to think they will let us off the off hook as the countdown keeps going. they always seem to do that in dragon story.
We have never missed a community prize. there are times where we should have been a day short but TL kicks in some, they have to, there is no other reason for the great influx at the end.

I have to think something like that is going to happen here. I am going to be POed if it isnt, but i am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

yppahc
12-20-14, 04:41 AM

I have the same farm on my iphone and ipad so can collect presents when out. I set the timer so I don't forget to collect them too.

yppahc
12-20-14, 04:43 AM
What is going on with the community total? It says we have collected 108m/201m but the bar is less than half way round. Did they forget to take the first lot off?

ciarjen
12-20-14, 04:57 AM
Out of curiosity I wrote down items I got from the most recent 200 deliveries. It's disheartening to see the chance of getting zero items is as high as getting Christmas axes.

Event item drop rate is calculated based on 204 deliveries. No one knows the exact percentage except TL folks.

Deliveries: 204

None - 62
Christmas Axe - 58
Lights - 14 (~7% drop rate)
Ornament - 20 (~10% drop rate)
Tinsel - 11 (~5% drop rate)

Brick - 2
Expansion Permit - 7
Land Deed - 5
Old Map - 8
Paint - 3
Pickaxe - 14
Saw - 23
Screw - 1
Shovel - 7
Wood Plank - 2

The tree upgrade is dependent on your lowest drop rate of parts. For me too, it is the tinsel and I went 130 deliveries just to get one part the other day. I am 11 short of the next tree upgrade and this is the second day without being able to upgrade. I spent most of yesterday making deliveries trying to get the parts before giving up. I just don't have the hours to spare to do that all the time and even if I did, why do it? What is the point when you don't get the drops despite doing the work. I would probably have to do another 1000 deliveries just to get the tinsel I needed anyway.

All the other TL events, if you do the work, you get the rewards and in with DS, CS and FFS they only require minimal gameplay time in comparison to FS2. But for some reason they have FS2 set up differently and despite doing the work - plenty of hours gameplay, spending resources and coins - you may still not get the prize.

They have set the players up to fail with this one and despite a week of complaining about the problem with the drop rate, they have done nothing so we can only assume this is exactly what they want.
It's depressing.

ciarjen
12-20-14, 05:01 AM
This is the worst event in any game yet!

I've done all the events in all the games and I agree, this one goes down as the worst ever!

ciarjen
12-20-14, 05:03 AM
What is going on with the community total? It says we have collected 108m/201m but the bar is less than half way round. Did they forget to take the first lot off?

No idea, it doesn't look right to me either.

ciarjen
12-20-14, 05:08 AM
I have to think they will let us off the off hook as the countdown keeps going. they always seem to do that in dragon story.
We have never missed a community prize. there are times where we should have been a day short but TL kicks in some, they have to, there is no other reason for the great influx at the end.

I have to think something like that is going to happen here. I am going to be POed if it isnt, but i am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I am hoping that maybe we have the figure of 4200 wrong for the reindeer and it will end up being a lot less. Or maybe they will drop it. I have never known them to help out with the individual goals in DS though.

Maybe they could extend the event so that we can get the reindeer in time for Easter ;)

orleansparish
12-20-14, 06:51 AM

They did that once in dragon story. For the steampunk event. Back when collecting from farms was wonky and many players were close. So they threw us all that bone. There may have been a second event too, when they gave us the last community dragon. But it doesn't happen often. Things have been fixed now to where we all logically can win without using gold.

I wish they fine tuned things here however....and quickly. Because the best mathmetician can deduce that it isn't plausible to win THIS one without gems. The drop rates just aren't suitable enough. And that is what annoys me. I Know the reindeer is probably the most premium prize ever in all of the events they have held before. Even more so than the carnival pony, for obvious reasons but it doesn't mean the roadblocks to win it have to be so complicated. Done on purpose by tl.

orleansparish
12-20-14, 06:55 AM
I am hoping that maybe we have the figure of 4200 wrong for the reindeer and it will end up being a lot less. Or maybe they will drop it. I have never known them to help out with the individual goals in DS though.

Maybe they could extend the event so that we can get the reindeer in time for Easter ;)

That last line has be dying over here. Hahaha! I am at santas house right now and you need 2000 gifts. So yeah the reindeer will def be a minimum of 4000. Maybe if we keep complaining they will fix the drops or allow us another way to collect parts.

But knowing history our help will come in the form of a sale, 8 parts of tinsel, lights, and balls for $9.99.

amanipeach
12-20-14, 12:30 PM
Hello community. My Christmas tree is on level 11. And it looks like I need 26 of each element to upgrade the tree. Does anyone know how many levels we have to go through to complete upgrading the tree? And what is the final ornament count for the last level?

ciarjen
12-20-14, 12:59 PM
Hello community. My Christmas tree is on level 11. And it looks like I need 26 of each element to upgrade the tree. Does anyone know how many levels we have to go through to complete upgrading the tree? And what is the final ornament count for the last level?

I think it is level 15 with 48 of each part needed for the last upgrade......but you don't need to upgrade the tree fully to get the prize. You get the prize if you collect enough presents during the event. You don't get anything for fully upgrading the tree and in past events the look of the item has not been worth the trouble it takes in time/resources/barn space management to get there.

amanipeach
12-20-14, 01:03 PM
I think it is level 15 with 48 of each part needed for the last upgrade......but you don't need to upgrade the tree fully to get the prize. You get the prize if you collect enough presents during the event. You don't get anything for fully upgrading the tree and in past events the look of the item has not been worth the trouble it takes in time/resources/barn space management to get there.

Thank you for your answer. I did wonder if I had yo finish the tree.

Nastylilhobbits
12-20-14, 01:53 PM

Sadly 4,200 is correct.

ghjvcucjb
12-20-14, 01:55 PM
Doesn't everyone???

Easter? I was hoping for summer equinox reindeer. With all the holidays around the world, there must be one that includes another 7 months of gift collecting and a reindeer! Who's with me?!

I'm pretty sure there's an entire secret society of storm8/TEAMLAVA Game players who need a way to carry their gaming addiction around to other responsibilities purse addicts.

tia_ynwa
12-20-14, 02:03 PM
Hi guys,
I am in desperate need for the red balls.... Keep on trying to upgrade my tree to lll 8 and I still need 7 balls...
Anyone willing to sell a few? Will be greatly appreciated :)

amyangel96
12-20-14, 02:51 PM
I've got my tree up to level 10. Level 11 takes 20 of each part which is proving to be pretty difficult, so I think once I'm up to 11 I may take a break from the constant deliveries and searching for parts, and try to earn back some coins since I'm almost out. My math is terrible but I think if I collect at least 4-5 times a day at that point I should hopefully get enough for the reindeer by the end of the event. I've been chipping in gems once I'm almost to the upgrade to get the tree where it is, and am willing to chip in a bit more at the very end to get the prize, if that's an option. I like the look of the completed tree with the presents and the star on top, but I don't see any way possible to get the tree upgraded that far with the time I have to put into the game.

amanipeach
12-20-14, 03:30 PM
I've got my tree up to level 10. Level 11 takes 20 of each part which is proving to be pretty difficult, so I think once I'm up to 11 I may take a break from the constant deliveries and searching for parts, and try to earn back some coins since I'm almost out. My math is terrible but I think if I collect at least 4-5 times a day at that point I should hopefully get enough for the reindeer by the end of the event. I've been chipping in gems once I'm almost to the upgrade to get the tree where it is, and am willing to chip in a bit more at the very end to get the prize, if that's an option. I like the look of the completed tree with the presents and the star on top, but I don't see any way possible to get the tree upgraded that far with the time I have to put into the game.

I think there are two parts to each level. I'm on level 11 needing 26 of each ornament. And the previous part of 11 required 20 of each element. This is very hard just like so many have stated previously.

casey19159
12-20-14, 03:30 PM
Anybody want to trade me? I have a bunch of lights but not much of anything else. Post on my wall if youre interested :)

tia_ynwa
12-20-14, 08:24 PM
Anybody want to trade me? I have a bunch of lights but not much of anything else. Post on my wall if youre interested :)

Same here :)

ernivia
12-20-14, 11:41 PM
I need 1 tinsel to upgrade the tree to level 9. Anybody want to trade? Please Post on my Wall. My id is ernivia. Thanks

ghjvcucjb
12-21-14, 12:12 AM
I've been stuck at a level 7 for days and still no red balls. I give up. I might try again if and when parts start selling off. But for now the fun has gone.

orleansparish
12-21-14, 01:05 AM
I haven't found anything for sale in two days. I wonder if this means more people are giving it a shot and trying? I see the axes sure, but nothing else. I'm lucky if i have any recourses left to do even one delivery out of eight. I usually discard it though. I'm back up to 20,000 coins and am slowly building up my money and high money barn items. THEN I'll worry about buying trees later. I realized there was no sense in rushing to chop them. Whether I not I got items it wouldn't have aided me that much in the high total I need to upgrade the tree.

So I'm making, selling and just focusing on making money and collecting from the level 8 tree I have. But my gosh, this is tedious. For the first time in months I could only give the train 4 items and couldn't afford to buy or produce what it needed.

ciarjen
12-21-14, 03:07 AM
Sadly 4,200 is correct.

That's a shame. Thanks for the confirmation.

ciarjen
12-21-14, 03:29 AM
But knowing history our help will come in the form of a sale, 8 parts of tinsel, lights, and balls for $9.99.

By the time TL start selling their value pack of tree upgrade parts, it will be too late for most people.

I've got my tree up to level 10. Level 11 takes 20 of each part which is proving to be pretty difficult, so I think once I'm up to 11 I may take a break from the constant deliveries and searching for parts, and try to earn back some coins since I'm almost out. My math is terrible but I think if I collect at least 4-5 times a day at that point I should hopefully get enough for the reindeer by the end of the event.

At this stage, with 15 days to go, you need your tree about a level 10 to get the prize before the end of the event, assuming you already have about 1200 presents.

5 collections of 40 presents per day will give you 3000 presents

If the tree is any less than a level 10 now it will be very difficult to get the prize. What is critical is the number of collections you need to make in the days left. Any delay in upgrading the tree gives you too few opportunities to collect from it to meet the target.

I think that TL have missed the mark on this event. They usually put the parts up for sale to make their money. But who is going to buy them if it is too late in the event to collect enough presents for the prize?

On the other hand they currently have for sale a value pack of expansion parts. I wonder if the Devs actually play this game during the events. When you spend all your time watching the newspaper for tree parts, you see plenty of expansion parts up for sale. People have to sell what they have to make space in the barn for the tree parts and to recoup their financial loss on buying pine trees and making deliveries. I've got enough papers in the last couple of days to make two expansions.

So who needs to pay real money for expansion parts right now and who will want to pay money for tree parts in a couple of days time when there is not enough time left in the event to collect enough presents for the reindeer :confused:

ciarjen
12-21-14, 03:39 AM
I haven't found anything for sale in two days. I wonder if this means more people are giving it a shot and trying? I see the axes sure, but nothing else. I'm lucky if i have any recourses left to do even one delivery out of eight. I usually discard it though. I'm back up to 20,000 coins and am slowly building up my money and high money barn items. THEN I'll worry about buying trees later. I realized there was no sense in rushing to chop them. Whether I not I got items it wouldn't have aided me that much in the high total I need to upgrade the tree.

So I'm making, selling and just focusing on making money and collecting from the level 8 tree I have. But my gosh, this is tedious. For the first time in months I could only give the train 4 items and couldn't afford to buy or produce what it needed.

I think people are just not selling any excess parts they have because the drop rates are so low. I would normally have got rid of my excess lights by now but there is no guarantee that I could get them back if I need them later as no one is selling anything in the newspaper.

I spent 50,000 coins yesterday just to get one tinsel because it was not dropping from deliveries. I would like to get gingerbread silos but I just can't afford them now. I agree this is tedious. It's been a horrible event and I wish I hadn't started it.....so different from other TL games :(

mymummy789
12-21-14, 04:57 AM
By the time TL start selling their value pack of tree upgrade parts, it will be too late for most people.

At this stage, with 15 days to go, you need your tree about a level 10 to get the prize before the end of the event, assuming you already have about 1200 presents.

5 collections of 40 presents per day will give you 3000 presents

If the tree is any less than a level 10 now it will be very difficult to get the prize. What is critical is the number of collections you need to make in the days left. Any delay in upgrading the tree gives you too few opportunities to collect from it to meet the target.

I think that TL have missed the mark on this event. They usually put the parts up for sale to make their money. But who is going to buy them if it is too late in the event to collect enough presents for the prize?

On the other hand they currently have for sale a value pack of expansion parts. I wonder if the Devs actually play this game during the events. When you spend all your time watching the newspaper for tree parts, you see plenty of expansion parts up for sale. People have to sell what they have to make space in the barn for the tree parts and to recoup their financial loss on buying pine trees and making deliveries. I've got enough papers in the last couple of days to make two expansions.

So who needs to pay real money for expansion parts right now and who will want to pay money for tree parts in a couple of days time when there is not enough time left in the event to collect enough presents for the reindeer :confused:

I have no chance this time round then - my tree is only level 6!!! The parts are just not dropping from my deliveries. The only reason I am at level 6 is some quick finger punching on the market stall. I guess the fact that it is Christmas and real life is busy means I haven't done as many deliveries as I would normally do for these events. Plus there are events on most of the games too. I guess TL forgot that we have to live as well as play !!

princessskykennedy
12-21-14, 11:22 AM
Officially giving up!! This was the one event I was anxiously waiting for! Saved my gems etc --well I am not getting any lights so therefore just for one level over 100 gems for one level! Why so hard at a time of year that is for family etc!

Thanks TL for everything! Insert sarcasm!

ghjvcucjb
12-21-14, 11:54 AM
I found this funny. Just downloaded the wonderland game and in two days was able to get it to a level 8 (in the next 10 minutes) but after a week and a half of manic playing on FS2 I could only get my tree to a level 7! One stupid tree only a level 7 after a week and a half with unlimited energy BUT an entire kingdom to a level 8 in two days with less than 20 energies every few hours! HAHAHAHA. That just seems seriously funny too me.

amyangel96
12-21-14, 12:28 PM
Farm Story has always been one that is difficult to level up, in my experience. So many experience points are required that I seem to only level up every few months! I did go up a level early in this event because I was playing so frantically trying to get the tree upgraded. I don't mind difficult games, but I do mind a little when they're impossible. I'm thinking this event is not impossible! Granted, I'd saved up my gems and have used some along the way to get my tree leveled up, and it's going to take diligence, but I do think I can finish this event.

My tree is still level 10, and I have 1531 presents. Previously I was swimming in ornaments and couldn't get the other two parts, but this time it's the ornaments that are scarce, though I don't have nearly enough of any of them for an upgrade yet.

As for the sale on expansion parts, that would be useful if I could choose which part I wanted and get all one or another, rather than a group of all three. I've got TONS of two of the parts, and hardly any of the third, and that's after already expanding once during this event. I'm not sure debuting the wishing well (which appears to have nothing to do with the Christmas event?) right in the middle of the Christmas event was a very good idea. I think that would have been better done during a between-event time.

ETA: Every time I post on here, I find someone selling some tree parts just after! I now have enough tinsel, I've got to keep looking for the others!

stlgreg11
12-21-14, 01:09 PM
i have lots of tinsel to trade.

hit me up at gawilk at swbell dot net

we can work on a time to do a swap.

i can trade some lights too
but i need balls....lots of balls.

orleansparish
12-21-14, 07:11 PM
I've never bought parts from them, be it tools or expansiom maps. Id just sold ten of each map to make money for this stupid event. I Rarely ever see papers for sale. If I did I couldn't even buy any. So I'm just producing and making coins. Because I know as soon as this thing is over and we are all broke, a new 600,000 coin building will come out.

lovettera
12-21-14, 10:18 PM
Do you guys have any spare tinsels? I want some to upgrade my tree to lv 11. I cannot play much cuz I have to go to school

irishmeagan
12-22-14, 12:09 AM
I don't know how everyone is able to upgrade there tree without spending money. I've been doing deliveries like a mad woman and barely get a drop. This has happened on all of the events like this on game. :(

orleansparish
12-22-14, 12:43 AM
I don't know how everyone is able to upgrade there tree without spending money. I've been doing deliveries like a mad woman and barely get a drop. This has happened on all of the events like this on game. :(

The first six days of so I always found parts for sale. I also spent about 150,000 on trees. I used less than 40 gems buying a couple parts when I was close but impatient. But yeah some people threw money at it from the start.

yppahc
12-22-14, 03:23 AM
To be fair on TL I've spent about 300 gems levelling up early. I now think the last upgrade was unnecessary so could have only used 150 instead. But I have earnt loads of gems doing goals lately so 150 gems has just cost me a little time not real money.

mymummy789
12-22-14, 05:50 AM
I found this funny. Just downloaded the wonderland game and in two days was able to get it to a level 8 (in the next 10 minutes) but after a week and a half of manic playing on FS2 I could only get my tree to a level 7! One stupid tree only a level 7 after a week and a half with unlimited energy BUT an entire kingdom to a level 8 in two days with less than 20 energies every few hours! HAHAHAHA. That just seems seriously funny too me.
I've made it to level 10 in two days in Wonderland yet my tree is still stuck at level 6!!
I am just collecting presents to boost the community prizes now. Once this event is over I will delete this game again and replace it with Wonderland. Farm story 2 is too much effort for much to little reward.

sachertorte19
12-22-14, 07:42 AM
now ist is 22.12 and I am not seeing any Christmas update on my farm?? I?m from Austria

also another question yesterday I?ve load 1part of the train with 11 honey than i turn of my phone --> 1 hour later i start playing again 0 from 11 was in the train and there where no honey in my inventory

where is it now ?

stlgreg11
12-22-14, 09:10 AM
Do you guys have any spare tinsels? I want some to upgrade my tree to lv 11. I cannot play much cuz I have to go to school

I have lots , shoot me an email at gawilk at swbell dot net