PDA

View Full Version : Enough table and chairs

labsandboxers
12-09-14, 07:29 PM
Even though I love all three table and chair goals. I'm starting to feel like a showroom. The fairy tea party and harvest pergola are great in my fairy corner, but the banquet table I had to hide. I love what it drops but I didn't like the way it fit into my kingdom layout.

echowuuu
12-10-14, 02:30 AM
so does glimmer gate! It is a nightmare to find the right place for it.

PurpleScorpion76
12-10-14, 03:50 AM
so does glimmer gate! It is a nightmare to find the right place for it.

I'd have preferred it stayed facing the same direction when it was activated but in my opinion any ancient monument structure or hole on the ground should stay put. I actually redesigned my Haunted Hall area and workshop area as it fitted better between my Forgotten a roost and Troll Pit.

katbtodd
12-10-14, 12:41 PM
My table fits perfect in my town square ,,

Bauxjangles
12-10-14, 02:02 PM
I totally agree! Most of the items that are crafted for missions looks really nice and seem to go together and have a theme but the thanksgiving table seems so out of place. There are all these magical things and then a turkey on a table and it just seems....odd. I will never store it though- it's probably got some of the best (if not, the best) drops from any crafted item.

CharmOfLea
12-10-14, 02:12 PM
My table is bigger than my carriage. :confused:;)17144

Bauxjangles
12-10-14, 02:18 PM
My table is bigger than my carriage. :confused:;)17144

Hahahahaha oh my goodness, that's ridiculous! Something's not kosher in the deli....