PDA

View Full Version : Gold nuggets???

fes1186
12-09-14, 05:21 PM
I'm in need of 2 gold nuggets for a quest to make adamant. I've been collecting from my deep mines for 2 months. No nuggets. As a matter of fact, all I get is coins because my stock is packed with jewels, silver, etc. Are there any other places to find these??

scarletdragon18
12-09-14, 05:38 PM
I've managed to get a few from Small Rock Piles and Iron Rich Rocks.

SpiritWind00
12-09-14, 10:32 PM
Sparkling mines, deep mines and all rocks have a rare chance. I get most if mine from the sparkling mine. Just collect as often as you can.:)

PurpleScorpion76
12-10-14, 03:29 AM
But whatever you do don't get rid of all your nuggets (any in my honest opinion) before the Part 2 of the Christmas Quest were about to come up to 5 Gold Rings!

CatsCradle0
12-10-14, 03:36 AM
I just received one from Feral Adventure

fes1186
12-10-14, 04:55 PM
Wow! I forgot about the 5 Golden rings! Good advice! Thank you all! I'm going to treat myself during the next gem sale, just in case I get stuck. Littleville must prevail!

fridayschild13
12-11-14, 07:03 PM
I'm in need of 2 gold nuggets for a quest to make adamant. I've been collecting from my deep mines for 2 months. No nuggets. As a matter of fact, all I get is coins because my stock is packed with jewels, silver, etc. Are there any other places to find these??

Argh, I'm right there with you. I'm collecting from mines and doing the jeweler's trade and mining iron rich rocks (and thank goodness I have plenty of $ at this point in the game)...but it feels like I've been stuck on the adamant quest for forever >< And I just had to sacrifice my two nuggets in an attempt to make the rings. There's challenging, and then there's so hard that it's tedious.

LadyLolepere
12-14-14, 02:58 PM
TEDIOUS I've used up all of my energy numerous times breaking rocks! I still need 3 gold rings...it's not fun when you can't proceed with anything

lifesakick
12-14-14, 04:36 PM
I'm with all of you, too. I now need one more for the 5 gold rings, then back to zero for the quest to get adamant.

Thank you to scarletdragon18 for the rich iron rock tip. I'll try that now!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Argh, I'm right there with you. I'm collecting from mines and doing the jeweler's trade and mining iron rich rocks (and thank goodness I have plenty of $ at this point in the game)...but it feels like I've been stuck on the adamant quest for forever >< And I just had to sacrifice my two nuggets in an attempt to make the rings. There's challenging, and then there's so hard that it's tedious.

emerald833
12-16-14, 05:22 PM
TEDIOUS I've used up all of my energy numerous times breaking rocks! I still need 3 gold rings...it's not fun when you can't proceed with anything

I agree why give us a quest then not the resources needed I mined everything no gold nuggets and now the time has expired. My opinion has this game is nosedived

mummylovesAmber
12-16-14, 06:23 PM
Really disappointed with this goal, I spent as much time as I could trying to get all the gold nuggets to be able to make the gold rings. In three days, I only came up with two gold rings and now the goal is finished. Totally unfair to make a goal based on pot luck. I was really enjoying this game up until now and I spent a lot of money on this game. I won't be playing anymore.

topazz77
12-16-14, 06:36 PM
Im playing on an iPad. I could not achieve this five gold rings goal either because I didn't receive enough gold nuggets. This Christmas goal has now ended for me and it's very unfair to make a goal based from chance. I can't even complete my reindeer stable either. Not sure I'll continue with this game either.