PDA

View Full Version : Yule Mule - 2014 Dec 12

kooky panda
12-09-14, 05:12 PM
Yule Mule - new creature
More information on Yule Mule (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1454296&viewfull=1#post1454296) in Creatures Guide.

https://media.tumblr.com/e14028902ee6e32e4234eabf862aa670/tumblr_inline_ngc6z2G5U11qm7yoc.pngIs your Forest all festive and ready for this holiday season? Your Creatures will be excited to welcome this new jolly friend! Make way for the Yule Mule in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

Yule Mule N/F 8 hours

I got it with kimono dragon and present puppy

dumbpluff
12-09-14, 05:31 PM
looks like this not-reindeer is gonna be a christmas-grass type to balance out the poodle.

now the habitat seems even sillier since it'll only hold three animals and we've got at least four coming in. unless they plan to update the habitat accordingly for this one.

xxxe
12-09-14, 05:31 PM
Very cute but he looks very similar to the Reindeer and Spruce Moose lol. I hope we get a world event next week. Better late than never.

readysetgo888
12-09-14, 05:34 PM
This thing looks exactly like the Reindeer... just slightly more like the Spruce Moose in the Reindeer coloring.

Uh no. Another lazy clone animal that I won't be bothering to try for. Keep it up, FFS, and I won't need to bother caring about whether I actually get any new animal.

We pay you... stop blatantly recycling designs!

my607
12-09-14, 05:36 PM
Very cute but he looks very similar to the Reindeer and Spruce Moose lol. I hope we get a world event next week. Better late than never.

TL just add on few details to make it a mule . But we know it's just copycat of moose

Hawksmoor
12-09-14, 05:41 PM
Thanks Kooky for posting this. Awww, I still think it's cute, I like its booties.

Vodelle
12-09-14, 05:47 PM
OMG. True story - I honestly thought that was the yule mule child form next to the reindeer grown up form. Goes to show how similar they are that my brain thought they were interchangeable.

Petasos
12-09-14, 06:05 PM
Wow you guys really burnt the midnight oil coming up with this one...

Is that antlers? Your apathy is reaching new lows...

PernReloaded
12-09-14, 06:05 PM
That.... Is not a mule. Doing ANYTHING with the ears would have made it more mule than that >.<

12-09-14, 06:06 PM
looks like this not-reindeer is gonna be a christmas-grass type to balance out the poodle.

now the habitat seems even sillier since it'll only hold three animals and we've got at least four coming in. unless they plan to update the habitat accordingly for this one.

Yeah I agree, this habitat does look silly:D This animal is quite cute but if you're comparing it with other animals, you can see some similarities so eh, whatever. :3

readysetgo888
12-09-14, 06:15 PM
Wow you guys really burnt the midnight oil coming up with this one...

Is that antlers? Your apathy is reaching new lows...

True, true, true and well phrased.

Last time I checked, mules did not have antlers.

As I said the only good thing about this is that I won't be upset if I don't get it.

Hawksmoor
12-09-14, 06:22 PM
Wow. Tough crowd. Lol!
I know mules are like donkeys...aren't they? No antlers on a mule as far as I know. But in the pic it does have big green mule ears. It's...interesting ;-)

Petasos
12-09-14, 06:24 PM
If I breed this it will never see level 4. It will also never see the Christmas habitat at 500 gems, haha.

EviBrooklyn
12-09-14, 06:30 PM
This new animal is waste of space.
These animals should have been part of the world event and so should have been the 500 gem hamlet cove.
TL took a shortcut and decided to make some money of them by making us buy or breed them.

Crr008
12-09-14, 06:49 PM
I may be in the minority but I like him. However, a mule, he is not.

ArcadiaTofu
12-09-14, 07:15 PM
Yeah, not gonna even try for this one, to tell the truth. All it is is a recycled Reindeer and it is just too underwhelming for me, to be honest. I'd much rather spend days on end with panda fails on my quest for the Emerald Dragon than try for this one. I'm just... baffled that FFS is going downhill so fast with the horrible breeding odds it now has, the plethora of new 'limited' animals that are released every week, the lack of sales that are actually decent deals, and the increased times for everything thrown into the mix. :\

If the Yule Mule was of a more different design, then I'd try for it but it looks pretty nasty at Lvl 15 (as do most of the X-mas animals) and it's just a copy of Moose/Reindeer :( Good luck to anyone that's gonna try for it, but count me firmly out of this one -___-

FridayFarms
12-09-14, 08:42 PM
Maybe it's a Yule Mule Deer and they just forgot to put the "deer" part in the name.

You are right Arcadia, this game is going downhill fast, for all the reasons you mentioned, and more.

flowless
12-09-14, 08:45 PM
Not all bad at least fail times are Kindda short

Not like fall animlas there were longer

Yet I expected a lot more for Christmas animlas

sanya87
12-10-14, 05:34 AM
i don't like it, it's another clone so i really don't care if i never get it. i will continue to try for reindeer and santa claws but this one can easily stay away from my forest. blah.

xxxe
12-10-14, 10:00 AM
Aw c'mon guys he's cute! He may look very similar to the Reindeer but look at those Antlers he has! So cute. I just wished we had gotten a world event. I would really like a Christmas habitat to store these guys in but 500 gems for the other is just too much. Especially since it would only fit the first three Christmas animals and not this guy or anymore thy release from now until Christmas. Ill still hold out hope next week or maybe even this Friday they will release a world event. *Crosses my fingers.*

PernReloaded
12-10-14, 10:08 AM
Aw c'mon guys he's cute! He may look very similar to the Reindeer but look at those Antlers he has! So cute. I just wished we had gotten a world event. I would really like a Christmas habitat to store these guys in but 500 gems for the other is just too much. Especially since it would only fit the first three Christmas animals and not this guy or anymore thy release from now until Christmas. Ill still hold out hope next week or maybe even this Friday they will release a world event. *Crosses my fingers.*
Given that there's four Xmas animals, it would have been nice if the expensive habitat had held four animals. :/ It's way too expensive to justify purchasing it just for Xmas - a darn shame!

(Although I think you're right, it's not that bad a design, but I wish they had done more to differentiate it from the reindeer)

Vodelle
12-10-14, 12:17 PM
The design itself is all right (I do like the antlers). It's just 1) not a mule and 2) too close to the reindeer - I literally thought I was looking at a reindeer when I looked at that picture. So I can see why people are complaining about near carbon copies at this rate.

seekerbears
12-10-14, 03:50 PM
Why another moose-type animal there's plenty of other animals you could you for Christmas like a bear or something like that

SHINeeFan23
12-12-14, 12:35 PM
It's on the two day tournament

kooky panda
12-12-14, 12:44 PM
Please see new tournament thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76143-Tournament-Yule-Mule-12-12-14&p=1020212&viewfull=1#post1020212

Eluzyion
12-01-17, 01:14 PM
Yule Mule N/F 8 hours

I got it with kimono dragon and present puppy

gramland
12-01-17, 01:42 PM
I got it with Little Red and Crystal Unicorn. Good Luck to everyone!. Accidently pressed rebreed and got another Fairy Ferret. This game is exhausting!. Speed Breeding also got me the Wassail Wren. I used up 300 gems but it was worth it.

miadoubled
12-01-17, 04:35 PM
Is there anything else with an 8HR ? I think i may have got, kimono and little red combo.. idk if i got this, but if i did...my luck has been changing this event!!

MauiLady7
12-01-17, 07:58 PM
Is there anything else with an 8HR ? I think i may have got, kimono and little red combo.. idk if i got this, but if i did...my luck has been changing this event!!

Why do they put another animal with an 8 hour timer with the same elements when we are all trying to get Candy Mane? This is making me crazy and I just spent 200 gems to get an 8 hour timer. Now It may be a Yule Mule which if I already had the Candy Mane, I wouldn't mind. Now it will bug me until I spend 8 additional gems just to see!! I would like to get some Christmas elements.

Congrats Eluzuion on your Yule Mule and Candy Mane. I agree gramland this game can be exhausting and frustrating. If one wants the event animals one must speed breed. I didn't the last 3 months, so I only got one animal, the Porkuplenty. But by speed breeding you do acquire more note, presents, and candy canes.

Whew 8 gems lighter I did get the Candy Mane! My android account was not so lucky. I spent 430 gems to get the Candy Mane, but my phone would be smashed if it was the Yule Mule--lol. I did only make it to the FaLaLaLamb though. I wonder what gramland did different to get up to the Wren? He must sleep less is all I can figure because my notes are at 1607, and on my IOS they are at 1205. In the long run speed breeding advances you on all levels with notes, presents and stocking stuffers. So the money spent doesn't get you just one animal, you may get the community prize Wren, Glitzen, and stand a better chance at the EOM final prize--Santa Paws & Festive Foal.
Good Luck everyone and I hope you spend less gems than I did.

miadoubled
12-01-17, 08:20 PM
Another candy mane....😯

NannaSherry
12-01-17, 10:57 PM
The Yule Mule is an old throwback like the Noelephant. They were some of the very first Xmas time animals. I'm glad they bring them around again for some of us who weren't playing the first time they were available.

lcasta78
12-01-17, 11:20 PM
I just breed this trying for candy mane. Kimono dragon and fairy ferret. 8 hrs just like candy mane :(

Eluzyion
12-02-17, 08:19 AM
Why do they put another animal with an 8 hour timer with the same elements when we are all trying to get Candy Mane? This is making me crazy and I just spent 200 gems to get an 8 hour timer. Now It may be a Yule Mule which if I already had the Candy Mane, I wouldn't mind. Now it will bug me until I spend 8 additional gems just to see!! I would like to get some Christmas elements.

Congrats Eluzuion on your Yule Mule and Candy Mane. I agree gramland this game can be exhausting and frustrating. If one wants the event animals one must speed breed. I didn't the last 3 months, so I only got one animal, the Porkuplenty. But by speed breeding you do acquire more note, presents, and candy canes.

Whew 8 gems lighter I did get the Candy Mane! My android account was not so lucky. I spent 430 gems to get the Candy Mane, but my phone would be smashed if it was the Yule Mule--lol. I did only make it to the FaLaLaLamb though. I wonder what gramland did different to get up to the Wren? He must sleep less is all I can figure because my notes are at 1607, and on my IOS they are at 1205. In the long run speed breeding advances you on all levels with notes, presents and stocking stuffers. So the money spent doesn't get you just one animal, you may get the community prize Wren, Glitzen, and stand a better chance at the EOM final prize--Santa Paws & Festive Foal.
Good Luck everyone and I hope you spend less gems than I did.

Yay! So glad you got candy mane!

Pebblemist
12-02-17, 10:16 PM
I got both Yule Mule and Candy Mane in the same day lucky me!

Phoenix406
12-03-17, 06:21 AM
I did a bunch of speed breeding hoping for Candy Mane, thought I got it, but instead it's Yule Mule. I actually wanted the mule until I came here and saw all the negative comments. Yes, this is definitely not a mule! As an animal "expert" of sorts, this is very upsetting. I'll leave it in baby form so it doesn't grow antlers.

Also, did you notice all the negative comments going all the way back to 2014? Yet people are still playing 3 years later.

Phoenix406
12-03-17, 05:40 PM
I got 2 Yule Mules in a row using Pandaffodil and Vinotaur.

chickenladyx14
12-03-17, 09:35 PM
I used 2 gem animals and got Yule Mule. Also got Candy Mane with same pair of gem animals. Good luck to all trying!

AppieP
12-04-17, 06:20 AM
Trying for the Candy I got the Yule Mule.
Used Beagle Scout and Flyerfox

Destiel0918
12-04-17, 06:38 AM
I was trying for Candy mane - really unpleasant surprise as it is nearly impossible to breed Candy mane already.

liesl23
12-05-17, 06:28 AM
Trying for the Candymane,I got the Yule Mule with Little Red and Flyerfox after 2 or 3 try, he is SO cute!! :)

miadoubled
12-09-17, 03:49 PM
Does anyone know if this is still breedable??

AppieP
12-09-17, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know if this is still breedable??

If a animal is not showed in the shop/store it isnt breedable. You only can breed the ones showed there. Hope this helps