PDA

View Full Version : Oops

lisman
12-09-14, 04:33 PM
I think we need a oops thread

I was clearing my kingdom of pond from one of the quest of the collecting of swans and I had it near my dragons so when I was selling the pond that I don't need and I sold one of my dragons instead, yes you read correct I sold my dragon thankfully it was one of the regually dragons you can get from the roost but it still hurts.
I just could pound my head in the wall for what I did. Hopefully you will learn from me not to sell stuff near your dragons ;)

myndisue
12-09-14, 07:11 PM

I was clearing my kingdom of pond from one of the quest of the collecting of swans and I had it near my dragons so when I was selling the pond that I don't need and I sold one of my dragons instead, yes you read correct I sold my dragon thankfully it was one of the regually dragons you can get from the roost but it still hurts.
I just could pound my head in the wall for what I did. Hopefully you will learn from me not to sell stuff near your dragons ;)
I would have just curled into the fetal position and cried! But I would have just put it in storage rather than sell it. Never know when you'll need it again.

ghjvcucjb
12-09-14, 07:32 PM
I would have just curled into the fetal position and cried! But I would have just put it in storage rather than sell it. Never know when you'll need it again.

I would have joined you in a fetal position. I too don't understand why anyone sells anything in this game. There's no limit to the storage and eventually you will need multiples of almost every resource item again. Store everything. If you can't store then chop it!

SpiritWind00
12-09-14, 10:28 PM

Send an email to support and see whether ir not they can help you. Team Lava Support email is: support@teamlava.com