PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest New Poll and Suggestion Thread 12-9-14

kooky panda
12-09-14, 03:41 PM
What new items would you like to see added to the game? (Animals, Decorations).

Please vote. You can pick as many as you want, but you can only vote once.

Also please suggest any new creatures or decorations

readysetgo888
12-09-14, 04:30 PM
Love a couple of these! Not so into another bear or owl, but we need a rabbit and a spider! A spider with a monkey face! That would be so cute.

I like the idea of a white habitat, but my suggestion would be to have metal as the next element. Gold, silver, copper, bronze etc colored animals.

Vodelle
12-09-14, 05:15 PM
Love a couple of these! Not so into another bear or owl, but we need a rabbit and a spider! A spider with a monkey face! That would be so cute.

I like the idea of a white habitat, but my suggestion would be to have metal as the next element. Gold, silver, copper, bronze etc colored animals.
You do know spider monkeys are a real thing (and they are... monkeys), right? (Although this is FFS, so it could well be one of their puns, haha.)

I voted for everything but the pugbunny, spidermonkey, and rhoostrhino because none of those combinations are too appealing to me, but I'm sure we'll see these things regardless, and new content is always nice.

Oh, and I assumed the white habitat is a holiday/snow-related habitat, and not necessarily another element. (:

readysetgo888
12-09-14, 05:33 PM
You do know spider monkeys are a real thing (and they are... monkeys), right? (Although this is FFS, so it could well be one of their puns, haha.)

I voted for everything but the pugbunny, spidermonkey, and rhoostrhino because none of those combinations are too appealing to me, but I'm sure we'll see these things regardless, and new content is always nice.

Oh, and I assumed the white habitat is a holiday/snow-related habitat, and not necessarily another element. (:

Lol yes I do know spider monkeys are a real animal... I was thinking FFS pun. Like cold turkey, or sea horse that's actually a horse, or sea lion that's actually a lion. So why not a spider monkey that's actually a spider... with a monkey face? But I'm weird and I think spiders are cute.

I've seen people suggest a white element before, so that's what I was thinking about, but I'd much prefer a generic white habitat to put the Christmas animals in that would look less out of place the rest of the year.

Vodelle
12-09-14, 05:50 PM
Lol yes I do know spider monkeys are a real animal... I was thinking FFS pun. Like cold turkey, or sea horse that's actually a horse, or sea lion that's actually a lion. So why not a spider monkey that's actually a spider... with a monkey face? But I'm weird and I think spiders are cute.

I've seen people suggest a white element before, so that's what I was thinking about, but I'd much prefer a generic white habitat to put the Christmas animals in that would look less out of place the rest of the year.
A spider would mean a new animal type, too. (Which is kind of why I'd be surprised if it was an actual spider.) I also know a ton of people hate spiders, but I can totally see them doing a super cute baby spider in their artstyle. Not sure how it'd grow up though, that would be fun to see. :p

readysetgo888
12-09-14, 06:11 PM
A spider would mean a new animal type, too. (Which is kind of why I'd be surprised if it was an actual spider.) I also know a ton of people hate spiders, but I can totally see them doing a super cute baby spider in their artstyle. Not sure how it'd grow up though, that would be fun to see. :p

It would be.

For the record, TL, if it's another monkey animal, I'm not interested and I take back my vote. Solar Simian, Bamboon, , Daredevil, Thorilla, Thanksgibbon... my forest is monkeyed out. New animal types please! No more bears, monkeys, ferret clones, bird clones, or pigs please! I'd say no more horses but those are always gorgeous. Probably no more horses for a while though.

cquinn32
12-09-14, 08:28 PM
I voted for a three hour crop but what about that 10 min crop?

sweetypies97
12-10-14, 05:33 AM
how about a love rat for valentines day ;)

CoodieBug
12-10-14, 06:14 PM
how about a love rat for valentines day ;)

Hahaha--cool! And how about an bottom-of-the-sea habitat for things like the shark, crab and clown fish! I would love a way to swap eggs and/or critters!

zenobia42
12-10-14, 07:06 PM
I wish there had been an option for a 10-minute food in addition to the 3-hour food. That was brought up in another thread and was promised to be looked into but now the poll is for a totally different food. ???

Also, I find it curious that NOTHING that has been voted on in one of these polls has ever later appeared in the game. Not even ones with overwhelmingly positive responses from us. Not even the oldest poll in this forum. Not even the holiday-themed poll which we should have seen by now if it were to come. How much do our thoughts and opinions really matter? (Note: that is a rhetorical question. I think we all know the answer.)

Vodelle
12-10-14, 07:40 PM
Also, I find it curious that NOTHING that has been voted on in one of these polls has ever later appeared in the game. Not even ones with overwhelmingly positive responses from us. Not even the oldest poll in this forum. Not even the holiday-themed poll which we should have seen by now if it were to come. How much do our thoughts and opinions really matter? (Note: that is a rhetorical question. I think we all know the answer.)

Haha, wait, is that true? I assumed the poll was more of a PR thing. Like "here are things we have coming up, which do you like best?" I didn't know that previous polls didn't release anything?

readysetgo888
12-10-14, 07:49 PM
Haha, wait, is that true? I assumed the poll was more of a PR thing. Like "here are things we have coming up, which do you like best?" I didn't know that previous polls didn't release anything?

The previous poll, I'm pretty sure we haven't seen those animals. People voted for a "crystal peacock" which we were hoping would be a new gem animal, and instead got an ugly colored Falconch clone as the newest gem animal.

So... yeah... You make a very good point, zen. Hadn't even thought about it but you're right. Why even have these polls if we aren't going to get at least some of the options? Hopefully they're coming...

And just in case I haven't made this perfectly clear, STOP WITH THE CLONES. I understand using the same basic bodies but when it is clearly the same animal in a different color, it's insulting to those that spend money on this game. New animal types please!

CoodieBug
12-10-14, 08:49 PM
I wish there had been an option for a 10-minute food in addition to the 3-hour food. That was brought up in another thread and was promised to be looked into but now the poll is for a totally different food. ???

Doesn't TL realize they could be making even more $$$ if there was less frustration! I wonder how they make decisions!

Clark_Wayne
12-10-14, 11:38 PM

Agreed with zenobia and a 7th Farm (like in DS) since we have to feed animals to level 15. (8th Farm would be wonderful !)

EviBrooklyn
12-11-14, 06:53 AM
Yes kooky, we never got an answer on the 10 minute crops? We rather have the 10 minute one like DS has.

Vodelle
12-11-14, 07:28 AM
Also, I just noticed it says Fanasty Forest in the thread title there. (EDIT-KP)- Corrected

Agreeing with the food options. 10 minutes would be more helpful to me than 3h. Especially since the rates are so bad in this game in terms of food/hr as it is the higher up in time you go.

BlueCanary
12-11-14, 07:34 AM
I still really want smaller high level farms, or one big one with a food queue. They take up such a huge amount of space, its really silly.

EviBrooklyn
12-11-14, 08:03 AM
I still really want smaller high level farms, or one big one with a food queue. They take up such a huge amount of space, its really silly.

I agree with that. A grand farm takes as much space as a big habitat. I finally managed to have 6 big farms, thanks to the last expansion, but I know soon I'll be forced to sell them and back to the small ones bc I'll need more habitats. I wish WISH the big farms had smaller dimensions

kooky panda
12-11-14, 08:35 AM
Yes kooky, we never got an answer on the 10 minute crops? We rather have the 10 minute one like DS has.

I will place that on the next poll.

EviBrooklyn
12-11-14, 08:41 AM

Thanks !!

CoodieBug
12-12-14, 11:18 AM

How about a 2-story farm that takes up less ground space but has grand capacity?!!

keller63
12-15-14, 11:42 PM
So I've been reading around and have seen many wishes for different animal designs on the forests so I thought I would put some ideas in. I've come up with a few so far:

Opal ocelot/okapi/ostrich - gem/something

Peridot pademelon - gem/nature

Celestial dragoon - water/dark Dragon design

Nightgu - dark/something daegu design

Hollie - Christmas themed? Collie and holly

Mistletoad - Christmas themed road

Yield mouse - fire/nature harvest festival themed?

Grazelle - nature/something gazelle based

Transformur - electric/something lemur based

Milky whey - dark/something dairy cow based

Beavravine - water/earth beaver based

Flaming mantis - fire/nature preying mantis

Flame-ingo - fire/something flamingo

Chinchiller - water/something chinchilla

Sapphire snake - gem/water snake

Elecko - electric/something gecko

Giraffe, squirrel, rabbits(I presume Easter time), kangaroo designs would be nice. I'm sure ill think up more but that's it for now

PERSOTHEPERSON
12-19-14, 08:50 AM
Would you guys ever add purple trees, bushes, and flower beds (Like the Water Lilies, except following the Dark theme?) to the poll? If this is not what this thread is for, where can I request decorations?

Foxy_Kit
12-19-14, 06:24 PM
I voted for 3-hour food crop, mythological animals (we have the unicorn, pegasus, phoenix, gryphon, yeti themes already. But there are others like the chimera and medusa :) - though not sure how to make them 'cute'), and Snow Owl.

intrinsicallyknotted
12-19-14, 08:04 PM
I love those ideas! Looks like the game beat you to it with Holly Collie and Mistletoed (Sloth) in the world event.

I would like to have some new animal types, particularly insects. I love the Flaming Mantis!

keller63
12-20-14, 01:36 AM
I voted for 3-hour food crop, mythological animals (we have the unicorn, pegasus, phoenix, gryphon, yeti themes already. But there are others like the chimera and medusa :) - though not sure how to make them 'cute'), and Snow Owl.

A hydra could be awesome with that, they have terradactyl so why not other dinosaurs?

Love idea of 2 tiered farm and in agreement other animals could be a nice addition.

I do actually feel/believe, and I don't think anyone else has suggested it, that the rarity of the creatures you use for breeding should affect the out coming hybrid. It makes more sense to use two rare and get a slightly better chance at another rare or super. There isn't much point in supers and or rare status when a common/ startup creature can produce same results or supers kicking out the same rates as the commons to the common hybrids. From personal experience it doesnt seem to matter much in the battlegrounds either when a level 1 pyro pony can defeat a lvl 15 pyro pony for example or my super hybrids that are same level if not higher have been beaten by lower lvld counterparts. I think some kind of new balancing is in order there

Foxy_Kit
12-20-14, 04:19 AM
A hydra could be awesome with that, they have terradactyl so why not other dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs!! Totally could get on board with that idea :D

A rock-throwing T-Rex would be amusing to watch.

CuteTali
12-20-14, 10:01 PM
Snow Owl!

itdragson
01-03-15, 06:11 PM
What about the Tigershark that has my interest and sounds different

It would be.

For the record, TL, if it's another monkey animal, I'm not interested and I take back my vote. Solar Simian, Bamboon, , Daredevil, Thorilla, Thanksgibbon... my forest is monkeyed out. New animal types please! No more bears, monkeys, ferret clones, bird clones, or pigs please! I'd say no more horses but those are always gorgeous. Probably no more horses for a while though.

viridium
01-05-15, 03:18 PM
These ideas are good
I have some too but I am not so good with english names ,my native one is not English ok?

Zuckerfliege/Sugarfly-Light/earth

Pappilbon-Light/dark it is a candylike creature with purple yellow coloured wings based on a butterfly

Osterreh/easterdeer -grass/easter
Osterh?schen/easterbunny-water/easter
Eierlamm/Egglamb grass/easter you see that the body is an easteregg!

Chocolate Giraffe- earth/grass simply based on a giraffe in brown colours
Valentinsroo- fire/light would be the first Kangaroo after Fallaby without wings
Mechtelfuchs/Romance Fox -fire/earth it is valentin creature as fox
hope anyone like these ideas

Perry9877
01-08-15, 02:16 AM
I know I am a bit late to this party, but I voted for a white habitat thinking it would have a new element introduced. I know people will fuss because we need room to expand to add habitats, but I must admit that I like all of the crazy elements in DS. Some of them have common dragons that can be bred easily, making the game enjoyable for a bit. It is disappointing that in these breeding games that breeding is the least enjoyable thing about the game.

keller63
01-08-15, 09:04 AM
I love those ideas! Looks like the game beat you to it with Holly Collie and Mistletoed (Sloth) in the world event.

I would like to have some new animal types, particularly insects. I love the Flaming Mantis!

Haha yeah I noticed that. This post was on a different thread just before the Christmas event started but obviously they had the designs in before that but yeah i noticed it too lol although the mistletoad was more an idea for a frog or something then the sloth but that's fine :)

Vodelle
01-08-15, 09:46 AM
Curious to see if/when we will see any of these in-game. It was mentioned earlier that nothing from other polls made it in, either, so...

(The white habitat could be a reference to the arctic abode, but that's like, it.)

Drachenia
01-11-15, 05:25 AM
Hello TL please give us a 2 flower evolve, I have to evolve as many animals and do not come with evolve after

gammarayburst
01-11-15, 10:08 AM
I really love the animals that are based on Dragons, unicorns, the phoenix and the Pegasus, so I would like to see more animals that are based on mythology (wyvern, leviathan, and kraken are a few examples). Also, adding some new elements like wind, ice and light would make the game more interesting and would open up a bunch of new combos for future animals.

gammarayburst
01-11-15, 10:32 AM
So I've been reading around and have seen many wishes for different animal designs on the forests so I thought I would put some ideas in. I've come up with a few so far:

Opal ocelot/okapi/ostrich - gem/something

Peridot pademelon - gem/nature

Celestial dragoon - water/dark Dragon design

Nightgu - dark/something daegu design

Hollie - Christmas themed? Collie and holly

Mistletoad - Christmas themed road

Yield mouse - fire/nature harvest festival themed?

Grazelle - nature/something gazelle based

Transformur - electric/something lemur based

Milky whey - dark/something dairy cow based

Beavravine - water/earth beaver based

Flaming mantis - fire/nature preying mantis

Flame-ingo - fire/something flamingo

Chinchiller - water/something chinchilla

Sapphire snake - gem/water snake

Elecko - electric/something gecko

Giraffe, squirrel, rabbits(I presume Easter time), kangaroo designs would be nice. I'm sure ill think up more but that's it for now

I really like the Opal Ocelot, Flame-ingo and Chinchiller ideas!

maidsama1999
01-12-15, 02:19 PM
What FFS needs are more elements, they seem to go by natural elements so I've always thought of air/wind, light since there's dark and metal. If they add anymore more weird elements (the Christmas was bizarre enough) it'll turn into a completely mess like Dragon Story, and I really don't want that. -.-

01-14-15, 04:43 AM
I think a Sapphire Serpent would be a cool gem-water animal

fahrensland
01-14-15, 05:08 AM
Would love to have a second nest available to buy. 500 gems like in DS, fine by me. I have over 10 animals waiting in my storage because I don't want to waste breeding time. PLEASE add another nest.

01-14-15, 03:18 PM
Would love to have a second nest available to buy. 500 gems like in DS, fine by me. I have over 10 animals waiting in my storage because I don't want to waste breeding time. PLEASE add another nest.

I agree! I have heaps of Animals in storage and you never have time to hatch them because of things like limited animals where you breed and hatch non-stop.

But I always hope that that crystal unicorn will start breeding one day and then I can slip a few in.......

sweetypies97
01-14-15, 03:25 PM
I would like to see LESS! Please no more new releases for a while. I have so many animals in storage because I'm constantly trying to breed new limited animals. I still haven't hatched my treebra!

RocioBM
01-19-15, 03:03 PM
I wish we could buy the trees we need to remove, as a decoration. Every time I have to erase one to have space for an habitat I feel sad because those pines and bushes are very cute.

CuteTali
01-28-15, 09:49 AM
I was really looknig forward to this event, but the animals aren't cute....... I was expecting all pink and glitter, or at least shimmer and hearts and such. All these are very boy-ish animals. They could've made a magenta and pink butterfly type animal, a cute pink and green turtle, a pink and brown teddy bear, a pink and white fish or a cat actually, or better yet, call it a cat fish, but don't make it ugly like an actual catfish, instead make it look like a cat but maybe add fish fins to it, since this game is all about combo animal creatures. So wish I knew how to draw, I can picture these in my mind, but can't draw. I'll write descriptions, if anyone is good at drawing, feel free to animate my ideas (I wrote explanations for the names of the animals in parenthesis).

Valenfly (butterfly+valentine): A butterfly that's made to look like an envelope. White with red trim and a red heart of each wing; pink trimmed red postage for antennas.

Buttercard (butterfly+card): Pink butterfly with many magenta color hearts on its wings; wings shaped like rectenagles. When animated the wings opens and close like a greeting card; Red heart antennas.

BonBear (chocolate bon-bon + teddy bear): a chocolate brown teddy bear with a light pink heart on the center of his body (belly/chest area); pink heart paws on hands and feet; sitted like a teddy would; maybe holding pink a heart shaped box of brown colored chocolates.

TurtlePie (turtle + cutie pie): Fuchsia colored turtle, with his shell looking like the top of a pie after stenciling it with heart cookie cutters, the pattern has one heart regularly and the one next to it upside down heart, so when you put a bunch of them one next to another, you get a cool turtle shell pattern that's vday inspired. The background behind the hearts is green and the hearts maybe a bubblegum pink.

CatFish (cat + fish): Antique pink color cat sitting up pretty with the inside of her ears and paws in antique white color, brown eyes; fins on the sides of the body and a finned tail all in the same color of the body, with the accent colors (fin bones and furry trim) in antique white.

Flutterby (butterfly + fluttering heart): a heart shaped butterfly, each wing making one half of a heart. Maybe a lacing design on the wings, kind of like the lacewing dragon wings from DS. Pink wings with red lacing and red body with pink or red antennas.

I can go on, but this is boring without pictures. Oh well, I had to share. Anyway, this is pretty much what I expected, so you can see why what we got seem too masculine, especially in epic form, these animals don't even look much like vday animals after evolving them.

mbyte68
01-31-15, 05:31 PM
mini tournys that u can actually win whould be nice

Drachenia
02-01-15, 10:31 AM
Hello, it's again the Chinese year, it is the Sheep and how about the animal as Crystal. :D

Vodelle
02-01-15, 10:58 AM
Okay, are we ever actually going to see any of these in-game? It's been almost two months since this poll was posted. I believe nothing from the previous poll (which I wasn't around for) has made it into the game as well.

What is the point of these polls if nothing from them is added?

keller63
02-01-15, 12:32 PM
As they are throwing winter animals out the snow owl might surface.... A gorgeous snow leopard might be awesome or the white Bengal tiger.... Could have a frostSabre a white sabretooth

Doompicnic
02-02-15, 09:09 AM
I would like more decorations released, trees, shrubs, fences etc on a weekly basis. I missed out on the halloween event and would have loved the decorations released then. Also, Something that I would love to see is once finished breeding an animal it would be nice to have the option to put the animal in storage. I am running out of space at the moment and it would be helpful if I could put the recent animals into storage.

Animals I'd like to see: Owls, Bunnies, Cats.

keller63
02-02-15, 09:13 AM
Btw, I recon the dark/gem hybrid should be a purple/silver Cerberus(3headed hellhound) I think that would be a very unique design and very fitting

kooky panda
02-12-15, 01:01 PM
Thanks for all the votes!!
New thread will be up shortly.