PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: Winter Wonderland Event(IOS) 12-9-14

dalexxx
12-09-14, 11:35 AM
Yay a new community game

Merry christmas to all weeeeeee ::3

Edit(KP)

After you place the Snow Dragon on a nest, you will receive a set of goals
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76261-Winter-Solstice-Dragon-12-16-14&p=1022683&viewfull=1#post1022683

cocauina
12-09-14, 11:37 AM
It's called, World Event dalexx :)

Individual Prizes
North Pole - gives 4 gifts every 4hrs - 25 gifts
Grand Christmas Tree - decor - 600 gifts
Christmas Tree Dragon - Light and Red - 1,200 gifts
Nutcracker Dragon - Purple and Red - 2,200 gifts
Three Kings Dragon - Purple, Yellow and Red - 3,400 gifts

Community Prizes
Snow Owl Dragon - Light and Water - 125,000,000 gifts
Christmas Cabin - decor - 250,000,000 gifts
Poinsettia Dragon - Green and Red - 350,000,000 gifts

dalexxx
12-09-14, 11:39 AM
Hi cocauina ::3

I just hatched a snowman and got 21 gifts

FigmentValley
12-09-14, 11:41 AM
5 dragons?

maizee0404
12-09-14, 11:44 AM
Yipppeee another champ!!

debhutchinson
12-09-14, 11:44 AM
I think Santa would prefer that the North Pole and Santa's workshop were located in the Arctic. How 'bout we put all the event dragons, habitats & decor on our Arctic Isles?! I'm out of space on my main DS Isles anyway.����☕️����⛄️

dalexxx
12-09-14, 11:45 AM
5 dragons?

Seems like it.

Been a while since i visited here lol

The gift counts corresponds to the number of hours on hatch

LonePudding
12-09-14, 11:47 AM
Seems like it.

Been a while since i visited here lol

The gift counts corresponds to the number of hours on hatch

Yes!! My 40 hr infinity is on its way soon! :D

kkdble49
12-09-14, 11:47 AM
Huh - no special habitat? What's that about?

PepperWoo
12-09-14, 11:48 AM
We could've used the Christmas Cabin as a special habitat... Anyway, glad I saved my 20-hour crops in anticipation of a new event. 142 gifts now yay to double gifts from the battle arena! :o Too bad I hatched a Luck fail earlier, mind slipped a little. xD

dalexxx
12-09-14, 11:53 AM
I just threw away my island fails earlier to give way to a life dragon sheesh ::/

Nice crops give the same number of gifts per hour ::3

marieYOTZ
12-09-14, 11:54 AM
I still get the option oc the "Hocus Pocus" quest for witch's brews! Hope my dragon brings back gifts instead :P

PepperWoo
12-09-14, 11:56 AM
I still get the option oc the "Hocus Pocus" quest for witch's brews! Hope my dragon brings back gifts instead :P

I noticed that on the list too, but there's a quest for the gifts at the very bottom! You'll need an Air dragon for that.

marieYOTZ
12-09-14, 11:57 AM
I noticed that on the list too, but there's a quest for the gifts at the very bottom! You'll need an Air dragon for that.

Good to know, thanks! Guess i just didn't look far enough!

cocauina
12-09-14, 12:00 PM
Hi cocauina ::3

I just hatched a snowman and got 21 gifts

Nice! I hatched a Charm :( xD

PernReloaded
12-09-14, 12:10 PM
Well, at lest I have a Quetzal on the nest (a wild ready to hatch, waiting for the breeding den to finish up on the dragon to replace it), and crops to harvest soon~

Oh, and the Craftable Mining dragon ready to go on the nest when Cosmos is off, so I'm not leaving a nest bare waiting between Cosmos and Nano :D

I'll be really working on this since I won't be online for part of the event :/

saghaven
12-09-14, 12:15 PM
Luckily I wasn't farming but I just sent out a Moon dragon on a quest! Ugh!

I wasn't battling because I didn't want the new crafting dragon (I have enough champs) and now the tourney is another champ. But he's a cutie and I'll need the gift boxes for the event. So I guess I'm in the tourney.

Had a Virtue fail trying for Gingerbread which is still on the nest along with a Landworm, plus a Mist fail in the den. So yay for that at least.

LonePudding
12-09-14, 12:18 PM
So I guess I'm in the tourney.

Yay, the more the merrier!!

freshfunin2008
12-09-14, 12:30 PM
This is good timing for me. I had all three nests full. 76 presents from 3 different eggs. I started the 20 hour pears yesterday so I will have 140 from them today as well. Off to a good start. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mbyte68
12-09-14, 12:42 PM
OMG jst took 2 big 20+ hr eggs off got msg 10mins later from friend saying xmas event is on why didnt u tell me , was like huh booted bck up xmas event i was like GRRR if i jst waited them 10 extra mins and all my gold got spent yeterday also so gotta earn that pole nows lol

doto92ok
12-09-14, 01:23 PM
is it just me.. or are all the 'regular' coin dragons (water air fire etc) taken out of the market?

LonePudding
12-09-14, 01:32 PM
Mine are still there, what are you playing on?

ghostiemom
12-09-14, 01:51 PM
is it just me.. or are all the 'regular' coin dragons (water air fire etc) taken out of the market?

Mine are still there, just not at the beginning of the lineup anymore. I had to scroll through to find them.

PurpleScorpion76
12-09-14, 02:05 PM
Do we have any idea what habitats we will need?

cocauina
12-09-14, 02:10 PM

Whenever you breed or have a new dragon, that goes to the end of the list acording to the order they had.

My coins dragons are the first breedable dragons that I have after I scroll every dragon that I don't have.

cocauina
12-09-14, 02:13 PM
Do we have any idea what habitats we will need?

I've updated my comment, second comment of this thread but I will leave in here also the colors of the dragons :)

Christmas Tree Dragon - Light and Red
Nutcracker Dragon - Purple and Red
Three Kings Dragon - Purple, Yellow and Red

Snow Owl Dragon - Light and Water
Poinsettia Dragon - Green and Red

doto92ok
12-09-14, 02:47 PM
thnx guys.. I gave up scrolling when the prises where on 3000 gold.. especially because last time I went to the market it opend withe the 'simple' coin dragons :D

Aernak
12-09-14, 05:20 PM
Was really hoping for a specialty habitat to win as a prize

cocauina
12-09-14, 05:24 PM
Was really hoping for a specialty habitat to win as a prize

Same, sadly TL only wants to full the last increase on the habitats

jjblueyes
12-09-14, 08:01 PM
I just collected from 7 - 5 hr farms and got no presents. Any ideas of what's up or what I should do? Thanks!

Liloze
12-09-14, 08:51 PM
Anyone having problems with the North pole stick that is not giving any present, the collect Icon is hanging on top but when I tap to collect... nothing!
I forced close the app, deleted reinstalled !! Nothing, Still the collect icon is hanging there with no result!
I wanted to delete this game a month ago, guess it is time to do it, had had enough!

Seems deleting / reinstalling worked...anyways good luck to all I am outta here.

Clark_Wayne
12-09-14, 08:57 PM

I think your regular dragons are there but you have to scroll your market to find them.
My account is in the same case : i don't know why sometimes the market show first the dragons i don't have and then those i already had (it is like FFS !)

Clark_Wayne
12-09-14, 08:59 PM

I didn't pay attention and sent my fire :mad: saw that only when i got brew and not gift ! :mad:

PernReloaded
12-09-14, 09:01 PM
I just collected from 7 - 5 hr farms and got no presents. Any ideas of what's up or what I should do? Thanks!
Are you sure? Double check the count above the present counter - if they haven't shown up there, email TeamLava support!

AJImmer
12-09-14, 09:17 PM

Unlike past world events, I didn't get a "Gifts" animation at the bottom of the screen when I collected from farms but the total gifts did reflect the food harvested. I don't know if they're trying to limit the number of animations to avoid crashes - but I'm sure all of my points are being awarded / collected.

jjblueyes
12-09-14, 09:19 PM
Well I didn't get any presents and to double check I did an hour one- sped it up and got nothing. Idk. Usually I see little " whatever's" that get moved off the screen along with my food. Thanks

jjblueyes
12-09-14, 09:22 PM
Unlike past world events, I didn't get a "Gifts" animation at the bottom of the screen when I collected from farms but the total gifts did reflect the food harvested. I don't know if they're trying to limit the number of animations to avoid crashes - but I'm sure all of my points are being awarded / collected.

Huh. I will see what happens the next go round. I know when I sped up a one hour crop nothing happened with the gifts I'm used to like you are speaking of or with my count but I'm gonna just wait and see what the next big collection looks like. Thanks for the info. That helps me out. Thanks.

cocauina
12-09-14, 09:22 PM
Anyone having problems with the North pole stick that is not giving any present, the collect Icon is hanging on top but when I tap to collect... nothing!
I forced close the app, deleted reinstalled !! Nothing, Still the collect icon is hanging there with no result!
I wanted to delete this game a month ago, guess it is time to do it, had had enough!

Seems deleting / reinstalling worked...anyways good luck to all I am outta here.

You need to select the building and then press the gift icon.. xD

I'm not having any problems with this World Event so far.

jjblueyes
12-09-14, 09:23 PM
Are you sure? Double check the count above the present counter - if they haven't shown up there, email TeamLava support!

I'm going to wait and check my next collection as I'm hearing there's no animation gifts as usual ;)
Thanks

cocauina
12-09-14, 09:26 PM
I'm going to wait and check my next collection as I'm hearing there's no animation gifts as usual ;)
Thanks

On my second account I stoped receiving the icon with the amount of bombs received after I remove a dragon from the evolution temple, but I know that I'm receiving bombs because I already checked more than 1 time

dala12
12-10-14, 12:11 AM
What is happening? Does five hour farming not count anymore? Even when I sold the dragon out of my nest I received nothing! It was a fuzzy! What type of dragon do I need to receive and what kind of food must I buy? Only 20 hrs? Water dragons are no good anymore? Please help me to find out! Thanks!

PernReloaded
12-10-14, 12:31 AM
What is happening? Does five hour farming not count anymore? Even when I sold the dragon out of my nest I received nothing! It was a fuzzy! What type of dragon do I need to receive and what kind of food must I buy? Only 20 hrs? Water dragons are no good anymore? Please help me to find out! Thanks!
I've gotten presents for my farming, and I've been doing five-hour crops. This sounds like a bug.

jim23cash
12-10-14, 12:42 AM

I didn't get the little pop up that shows items collected, but I watched the total in the event box on the top left of the screen, and I got the items anyway. Check your totals, you may have gotten points, just not the pop ups. :) Good Luck! annie

Annica5
12-10-14, 02:54 AM
I'm getting 4 gifts for the 3 hour quest but otherwise everything works as normal. Love all 5 dragons, Christmas tree my favorite! Good luck everyone, hope this will be a joyful event!

mbyte68
12-10-14, 03:01 AM
pity Android dont get quest yet may get that 1 to community level for the new dragons from that thoughs

kittymur
12-10-14, 04:09 AM
I like a lot all new dragons. Hope I will manage to get them on all my accounts.

dala12
12-10-14, 04:22 AM
I paid attention to the gifts...they are adding up. Apparently TL is doing something different with the collecting. Pff I was worried that you couldn't buy dragoneggs for the empty nest and get no gifts when selling them when they can be hatched, but it is still going as usual! Wondering if 20hrs food is the same amount of gifts as 5hrs...does somebody knows that?

k8ali
12-10-14, 05:34 AM
Dilemma!

When Snow Owl dragon gets here do I level him up or keep him as a baby? That is the cutest baby dragon I've ever seen in this game! But also his epic form is also amazing.... Oh no! Wish there was two of him!

SHINeeFan23
12-10-14, 07:59 AM
I paid attention to the gifts...they are adding up. Apparently TL is doing something different with the collecting. Pff I was worried that you couldn't buy dragoneggs for the empty nest and get no gifts when selling them when they can be hatched, but it is still going as usual! Wondering if 20hrs food is the same amount of gifts as 5hrs...does somebody knows that?

20 hrs is the same. You get 20 gifts per farm. I'm doing those as I need the food but I should make it to the end with the 20 hr farms, quest & nest.

iustforfun
12-10-14, 09:58 AM

I am having the same problem on both my devices

DeeDeeBird70
12-10-14, 10:56 AM
To collect from the North Pole, click on it and then press collect box at bottom right of screen

debhutchinson
12-10-14, 05:09 PM
Did anybody buy Santa's Workshop for 450
Gold? I'm wondering how big it is. I find the North Pole at 150 in the Market is too small.

cocauina
12-10-14, 07:58 PM
Did anybody buy Santa's Workshop for 450
Gold? I'm wondering how big it is. I find the North Pole at 150 in the Market is too small.

The North Pole is a building with 1x1 of space and the Santa's Workshop with 2x2 of space.

The size doesn't matter, when you collect 25 gifts you receive a North Pole that can be found in the ALL tab of the storage, what does matter on this buildings is the fact that, the North Pole gives 4 gifts after 4hrs, and the Santa's Workshop gives 16 gifts after 4hrs.

adcremar
12-11-14, 12:30 AM

From farming you should get gift. If not maybe you have a problem with the game. But if you sell the dragon directly from nest you will not receive anything. You must move him to a habitat first, then you can sell it.

Normally you should get the gifts from any type of crops and any kind of dragons starting with 1 hours.

LonePudding
12-11-14, 12:47 AM
My strategy for collecting 'items' at the beginning of a WE is awful! I'm only just short of 300, only just.

PernReloaded
12-11-14, 12:50 AM
My strategy for collecting 'items' at the beginning of a WE is awful! I'm only just short of 300, only just.

It's okay! You have PLENTY of time to catch up. I miscalculated when my crops would be ready for this last batch - middle of the night wake-ups are nofun.

420-something right now, and still looking to unlock all of them before Xmas vacation...

Annica5
12-11-14, 02:21 AM
You don't have to place a dragon in a habitat to collect gifts, I sell almost all my hatchlings and get the usual 1 gift per hour.

deadpixel
12-11-14, 02:36 AM
But if you sell the dragon directly from nest you will not receive anything. You must move him to a habitat first, then you can sell it.

Never had a problem with immediately selling off my new dragon hatchlings from the nest in any of the events and receiving the items for that event. Didn't have to waste time transferring them to habitats first.

Had three water dragon eggs sitting in nests when this Christmas event began and immediately received the North Pole when I sold off all three from their nests.

kooky panda
12-11-14, 09:27 AM
You do receive Christmas gifts when you sell a dragon right from the nest. The difference I am seeing for this event, is you no longer get a little number pop up of how many you receive.
Check you amount of gifts first to see your total before you sell to make sure you are getting the gifts.

I also am not seeing any numbers pop up when I harvest food.

freshfunin2008
12-11-14, 09:42 AM
Yeah maybe TL is learning to curb the animation which just slows everything down.

Dragonerita
12-11-14, 10:49 AM
I am having the same problem on both my devices
Same here. Storm ID Dragonerita, level 115, playing on IPad Air.

Edit: I hadn't read the post that says Click on the North Pole and then press Collect box :) Seems ok now!

roguebee
12-11-14, 12:34 PM
I also am not seeing any numbers pop up when I harvest food.

I'm still getting the pop ups for my crops. Will have to remember to check when I harvest the next egg.

LonePudding
12-11-14, 01:34 PM
My crops and eggs are harvesting correctly - atm I have 418 gifts hoping to have the Christmas Tree within the next day!

cocauina
12-11-14, 01:48 PM
604 gifts on my first account, second account with 545 gifts :)

freshfunin2008
12-11-14, 03:31 PM
Let it snow total is 24M now. Good luck everyone!

delimiah
12-11-14, 09:25 PM
I find it ironic that most of the dragons common color is red which means I've to put them in the FIRE habitat if I want them together. And yet this is a WINTER wonderland event! Lol
Is it so difficult for TL to just give us a Wintery habitat? I personally hate those decors from the events and they always ends up in storage.

magesticfire
12-11-14, 09:37 PM
I have a question. In all the other events our food counted towards our goals. My food is not doing anything towards this event. Only North Pole, tournament. Breeding and quest. Is this correct, no food points? Thank you for any help

LonePudding
12-11-14, 09:43 PM

What's that?

PernReloaded
12-11-14, 11:45 PM
I have a question. In all the other events our food counted towards our goals. My food is not doing anything towards this event. Only North Pole, tournament. Breeding and quest. Is this correct, no food points? Thank you for any help

Food should be counting - email teamlava to get this fixed!

@ LP - I think they mean the world event community is at 24k towards the first comm prize. Although it is more than that by now :D

adcremar
12-12-14, 12:35 AM
The community is now at 30m... That's not good. We should of been at least at 40m by now.. Come on guys... Let's all work! :)

PernReloaded
12-12-14, 05:47 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but the only comm prize I care about is that owl. I will definitely be trying for all the individual prizes, but I can live without Poinsetta dragon.

roguebee
12-12-14, 09:03 AM

On my iPhone, I get a little pop up each time I collect from a farm. However, on my iPad, there is no pop up, but the count does increase. Check your icon with the totals prior to collecting and see if it does increase. Mine does.

freshfunin2008
12-12-14, 10:30 AM
What's that?

You will see that when you hit 650 gifts.

freshfunin2008
12-12-14, 10:31 AM
Almost 40M.

LonePudding
12-12-14, 11:10 AM

I totally understand this now!

http://i60.tinypic.com/2hyl2ko.jpg

saghaven
12-12-14, 11:24 AM
Made it past 650 earlier so now I'm up for community prizes and on my way to the first dragon in the individual prizes.

DeeDeeBird70
12-12-14, 11:45 AM
I find it ironic that most of the dragons common color is red which means I've to put them in the FIRE habitat if I want them together. And yet this is a WINTER wonderland event! Lol
Is it so difficult for TL to just give us a Wintery habitat? I personally hate those decors from the events and they always ends up in storage.

A winter habitat would have been nice. Looking at their second element, I can place two in a light habitat maybe with my Owl, two in Purple, and the last in green with the Holly and Reindeer from last year.

My tournament reset and I had to battle Lightspeed a second time. Has that happened to anyone else?

cocauina
12-12-14, 12:54 PM
(...)

My tournament reset and I had to battle Lightspeed a second time. Has that happened to anyone else?

Yes, latelly on the past 4 tournaments, many players had a couple or even a tons of roll backs, I already had one with this tournament, on round 22 against Mercury Dragon.

Currently this roll backs are very common, don't be surprise when you have one or more.

mbyte68
12-12-14, 07:58 PM
OMG went to move my north pole and now its completly gone i got pop sound like it dropped it somewere checked my island fully nothing, jst emailed em but gonna be missing pressies till they can sort this GUTTED :/

nevermind got stuck behind that piece of foliage they said they need to keep on that bit of the island took me about 5mins trying to press it to move it again

Kennedward
12-12-14, 08:41 PM
688 gifts right now, let's keep going everyone!

ghostiemom
12-12-14, 09:03 PM
OMG went to move my north pole and now its completly gone i got pop sound like it dropped it somewere checked my island fully nothing, jst emailed em but gonna be missing pressies till they can sort this GUTTED :/

nevermind got stuck behind that piece of foliage they said they need to keep on that bit of the island took me about 5mins trying to press it to move it again
Oh I hate when that happens like with a rock path and you can't click it to move it but you can't fit something bigger, like a habitat because of that one square!

tuffyjkitten
12-13-14, 08:11 AM
The second post says 100,000,000 for the first community prize but it's 125,000,000 according to the game counter.

We should be way past the current 58,000,000 by now....keep those nests full and plant crops!

roguebee
12-13-14, 08:11 AM
Oh I hate when that happens like with a rock path and you can't click it to move it but you can't fit something bigger, like a habitat because of that one square!

I agree. I had to wait for an expansion to clear so I could move a habitat to click and store the path.

cocauina
12-13-14, 01:39 PM
The second post says 100,000,000 for the first community prize but it's 125,000,000 according to the game counter.

We should be way past the current 58,000,000 by now....keep those nests full and plant crops!

My bad! It's correct now, thanks :)

DaenerysFantasy
12-13-14, 04:29 PM
I'm breeding,planting and questing my ass of but I'm only just beginning and it isn't going fast with my presents �� Just almost 500 now...

PepperWoo
12-13-14, 07:07 PM
Received my Christmas Tree dragon a few hours ago but keeping him in storage for the time being cause I've got a lot of fails I need to get rid of first by trading.. they're crowding my island! XD Going for the second individual prize.. my farms and nests are working like crazy!

Kennedward
12-14-14, 09:18 AM
At 688 right now, wont have much time to play in the upcoming week....

LonePudding
12-14-14, 10:30 AM
Wish you could get gifts from trading! I got a weeks worth of trading to do, oh well. Nearly at the 1000 mark !!

mbyte68
12-14-14, 10:35 AM
**** jst used my android take of a big egg instead of using my ios oops , gonna try use my android acc to contribute as much as i can with that acc wish i could remember my old ipod password may have to contact TL get it back :D

Carbuck
12-14-14, 06:35 PM
I'm breeding,planting and questing my ass of but I'm only just beginning and it isn't going fast with my presents �� Just almost 500 now...

Make sure you also collect every 3 hrs from the North Pole individual prize that you earned from the event. It has to be taken out of storage and placed on your island to generate the 4 presents every 3 hrs. It's best to plant the 20 hr crop because it gives 20 presents per farm. 6 farms will give 120 presents per day. If you can have at least 2 nests, keep an egg on them as much as possible. I buy 12hr Water dragons to keep my nests filled if I don't have any eggs in storage to place there.

Good luck!

LonePudding
12-15-14, 12:59 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/suyivk.jpg

The Christmas tree dragon!

DaenerysFantasy
12-15-14, 02:02 AM
Make sure you also collect every 3 hrs from the North Pole individual prize that you earned from the event. It has to be taken out of storage and placed on your island to generate the 4 presents every 3 hrs. It's best to plant the 20 hr crop because it gives 20 presents per farm. 6 farms will give 120 presents per day. If you can have at least 2 nests, keep an egg on them as much as possible. I buy 12hr Water dragons to keep my nests filled if I don't have any eggs in storage to place there.

Good luck!

I do have the North Pole and I collect every 4 hours except while sleeping lol.
Second nest is not an option for me. I contacted team lava because I don't have a creditcard but there's no other option for me to purchase gold.
The one nest that I have is occupied all the time. Farming is gifted bij the hour. I don't have the money to buy 20 hours crops all the time...I'm just a very poor beginner and have to settle with the gifts I can collect and not be sad that I can't get more.

Annica5
12-15-14, 02:33 AM
Just a tip from another non-creditcard holder: I buy iTunes gift cards to spend a little money on a game that gives me so many hours entertainment. And one can hint to family what would be a welcome Christmas present...

DaenerysFantasy
12-15-14, 02:37 AM
Just a tip from another non-creditcard holder: I buy iTunes gift cards to spend a little money on a game that gives me so many hours entertainment. And one can hint to family what would be a welcome Christmas present...

Oh really?! I did not know that. I had my first Iphone this year. I'm going to look into this. Thank you for the tip ��

mbyte68
12-15-14, 05:11 AM
ive never done it but places sometimes do them like 2x?20 ones for price of ?30 of or summit also ukhotdeals site or other deal sites worth keep checking out

debhutchinson
12-15-14, 07:55 AM
Second nest is not an option for me. I contacted team lava because I don't have a creditcard but there's no other option for me to purchase gold.
The one nest that I have is occupied all the time. Farming is gifted bij the hour. I don't have the money to buy 20 hours crops all the time...I'm just a very poor beginner and have to settle with the gifts I can collect and not be sad that I can't get more.

I only have a Debit/Visa card which is really a debit card. When I make an on-line purchase, my debit card looks like a Visa but the money comes directly out of my chequing account. Maybe see if your bank offers one of these type of cards. Good Luck. ��

debhutchinson
12-15-14, 07:58 AM
any news on a possible 4-dragon Christmas habitat for this Event and our other Christmas Dragons?

Carbuck
12-15-14, 09:52 AM

Great tip from Annica. Also try out the free games that are promoted from time to time to get the free gold.

DaenerysFantasy
12-15-14, 10:25 AM
Thanks for all the tips. My own bank doesn't have that option. I found the Itunes giftcards online and with Christmas and my birthday coming up I'm positive to get some goldbars soon ����

The free games that appear in my game are not with gold rewards btw.

clarity625
12-15-14, 01:34 PM
Thanks for all the tips. My own bank doesn't have that option. I found the Itunes giftcards online and with Christmas and my birthday coming up I'm positive to get some goldbars soon ����

The free games that appear in my game are not with gold rewards btw.
In my game, the goals for free games do not show what the reward is, but when I complete them, I get gold, so you might try one and see if you get gold.

Actually, before I get gold I usually get an easy task to complete, for example visit 2 neighbors or buy any decoration. And then I get my gold.

orleansparish
12-15-14, 01:38 PM

America and many European countries have prepaid visa and master cards you can buy and load with any amount of money you want. So you can then make purchases online. As someone also mentioned, you can also buy iTunes cards just about anywhere now.

PernReloaded
12-15-14, 01:43 PM
Hit the Xmas tree dragon, on my nest right now.

DaenerysFantasy
12-15-14, 01:46 PM
I now know about the existing of the giftcards lol...such a noob :P
However,A friend of mine offered to use her creditcard with the next gold sale yeahhh!!!

Btw,I'm almost at 800 gifts now. Not too bad for a level 24 with just 1 nest lol.
I play whenever I get a little moment for myself ��

LonePudding
12-15-14, 03:10 PM
I now know about the existing of the giftcards lol...such a noob :P
However,A friend of mine offered to use her creditcard with the next gold sale yeahhh!!!

Btw,I'm almost at 800 gifts now. Not too bad for a level 24 with just 1 nest lol.
I play whenever I get a little moment for myself ��

Your friend is awesome! Anyone want to buy me some gold? No...okay...:(
I have the money, I can't bring myself to buying gold a lot, because it will turn into a habit knowing me, buying gold daily!

That's not bad at all! Better than I ever was at your level. The Halloween event was the only one that I received all the dragons available, and about 3 world events before that I had 2 nests always full - and I still couldn't do it! Good job!!

LonePudding
12-15-14, 03:14 PM
We've nearly got that adorable snow owl!! I'm still undecided as to whether it should stay as my baby or become an epic beastly thing with massive wings...:confused:

freshfunin2008
12-15-14, 04:21 PM
go for the beast!!!!!

DaenerysFantasy
12-16-14, 04:16 AM
It's an awesome dragon! Can't wait to have it. For now I'm glad with my first purple egg and I believe the snowdragon in the making. Still have a scarecrow in storage too grrrr
I really need that second nest lol :P I'm waiting for a big sale now but after I've purchased the nest I won't buy gold often.
I'm guessing we'll end up with the second community present and for me personal I think it will stop at the christmas dragon.

DaenerysFantasy
12-16-14, 11:17 AM
Almostttttt

PurpleScorpion76
12-16-14, 11:45 AM
Done :) well done everyone :) keep up the good work!

LonePudding
12-16-14, 11:47 AM
New goal!!!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u8ec78.jpg

cocauina
12-16-14, 11:55 AM
New goal!!!

http://i59.tinypic.com/2u8ec78.jpg

My goal is the same as you, but apparently Kooky has a different goal..

kooky panda
12-16-14, 12:02 PM
My goal is the same as you, but apparently Kooky has a different goal..
I was missing the first photo. I have added this one to the Winter Solstice Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76261-Winter-Solstice-Dragon-12-16-14&p=1022683&viewfull=1#post1022683) thread.

cocauina
12-16-14, 12:06 PM
I was missing the first photo. I have added this one to the Winter Solstice Dragon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76261-Winter-Solstice-Dragon-12-16-14&p=1022683&viewfull=1#post1022683) thread.

Already have seen it :) Thanks, again

PepperWoo
12-16-14, 12:08 PM
Got this popup at reset. Yay double gifts!

http://i.imgur.com/cT6ZpWE.png

EDIT: I just collected gifts from my quest outpost and north pole but they still give 4 pieces each. Is this an error?

PernReloaded
12-16-14, 03:35 PM
I got eight from my North Pole. i thought it was a mistake!

Thrilled, since I was really worried about getting enough presents for the last two individual gift before I disappear for christmas vacation,

PepperWoo
12-16-14, 03:43 PM
I got eight from my North Pole. i thought it was a mistake!

Thrilled, since I was really worried about getting enough presents for the last two individual gift before I disappear for christmas vacation,

That's odd... I even force closed my game before collecting. :confused:

cocauina
12-16-14, 09:56 PM
New Christmas habitat coming, yey!
The Reindeer Dragon will come back again, for a limited time, like obvious.

The habitat will be released and Reindeer re-released on December, 19th :)

What’s that prancing and dancing above your Islands? Could it be one of the most famous Dragons of all? Now’s your chance to invite it to your Island before it goes dashing off for the season again! This Dragon is only returning for a limited time, so make sure to have a place to land for the Reindeer Dragon in Dragon Story.
Check out the rest of this week’s update below!

cocauina
12-16-14, 10:15 PM
(...)

EDIT: I just collected gifts from my quest outpost and north pole but they still give 4 pieces each. Is this an error?

That's odd... I even force closed my game before collecting. :confused:

That's not odd and it wasn't an error, for you to receive 8 gifts after the update/change is done, you need to collect the last timer you were waiting. After this was changed, I only received 8 gifts a couple minutes ago because I've collected my last collection of 4 after this change was done.

PepperWoo
12-17-14, 01:02 AM
That's not odd and it wasn't an error, for you to receive 8 gifts after the update/change is done, you need to collect the last timer you were waiting. After this was changed, I only received 8 gifts a couple minutes ago because I've collected my last collection of 4 after this change was done.

Yes I forgot to mention, I'm now receiving 8 gifts from the north pole after I collected from the active timer that started before the update. :)

DaenerysFantasy
12-17-14, 01:59 AM
Still no double but I'll wait for the next pole timer

Edit:got the 8 gifts now

freesiawoods
12-17-14, 03:54 AM
Saw the frozen egg in the craft shop, how does one get it?

maizee0404
12-17-14, 04:27 AM

Hey freesia :) you have to complete the goal in order to craft the egg in the craft shop :)

kooky panda
12-17-14, 09:28 AM

Follow the goals

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76261-Winter-Solstice-Dragon-12-16-14&p=1022683&viewfull=1#post1022683

DaenerysFantasy
12-19-14, 03:16 AM
It seems like it is going slower with the community gift total!

SHINeeFan23
12-19-14, 07:41 AM
Omg i have no charger for my ipad so im going to be benind lol. I hope my brother can get it today for me while they are out of town so i can catch up and finish that quest for that dragon. I was almost to the fourth one already.

knj00
12-19-14, 12:15 PM
Why have the North Pole and Santa's Workshop returned to normal amounts??

Usually when these types of buildings get doubled they stay that way the rest of the event...

roguebee
12-19-14, 12:20 PM
I noticed the same thing. I figured maybe it was because I had completed the 4 volcanic adventures.

knj00
12-19-14, 12:26 PM
I noticed the same thing. I figured maybe it was because I had completed the 4 volcanic adventures.

Don't think that is why because even my accounts where I have not finished those have reverted to the old amounts.

freshfunin2008
12-19-14, 12:55 PM
Glitch or feature? You decide. Fix the bugs TL.

finnth12
12-19-14, 01:58 PM
All of my 3 accounts (high level, low level) back to 4 gifts again from the North Pole collecting gift, why is that? This morning still 8 gifts aka double.

SHINeeFan23
12-19-14, 08:45 PM
Omg i have no charger for my ipad so im going to be benind lol. I hope my brother can get it today for me while they are out of town so i can catch up and finish that quest for that dragon. I was almost to the fourth one already.

Finally got my charger. Not too far behind so that's good.

SHINeeFan23
12-19-14, 11:05 PM
Is everyone back to the 4 gifts? I just collected from mine and got 8.

LonePudding
12-19-14, 11:54 PM
Is everyone back to the 4 gifts? I just collected from mine and got 8.

Mine never went down! Bugs, bugs, bugs...

roguebee
12-20-14, 08:48 AM
Mine is back to 8 gifts.

DaenerysFantasy
12-20-14, 11:45 AM
Never stopped giving double gifts here.

PernReloaded
12-20-14, 10:45 PM
Still getting eight gifts.

So I'm going away for Xmas with limited internet for the next week, but I am almost at 3100 gifts. I should be able to pull the Three Kings if I grow my crops wisely and harvest every moment I have internet! :)

DaenerysFantasy
12-21-14, 01:58 AM
I will end around 2400 gifts at this paste. Not bad at all ��

stewyb111
12-21-14, 05:46 PM
Just got Three Kings... Will keep plugging away at the community goals.

LonePudding
12-21-14, 07:39 PM
Have a lovely Christmas trip Pern & anyone else venturing elsewhere!

Just reached 2,600 gifts! Yay me!:D

burnithot
12-21-14, 09:24 PM
Is anyone else worried we might not collect enough gifts for Poinsettia?

freshfunin2008
12-22-14, 08:41 AM
Is anyone else worried we might not collect enough gifts for Poinsettia?

No. We always win the last prize.

rheina
12-22-14, 10:36 AM
The Snow Owl is so beautiful. Why it is not available for breeding for android players? The game is so very limited for Android. Less dragons, no decorations, no seasonal stuff

freshfunin2008
12-22-14, 10:50 AM
I agree there are features in IOS that are not available on Android.

mbyte68
12-22-14, 11:05 AM
im jst lucky to have both so been tryin log my android acc in to my iphone often to help with the community prizes and got me few new dragons also woooo think ill make nutcracker but doubt ill make that last un :D

freshfunin2008
12-22-14, 11:43 AM
Just about 3100 gifts in both accts. At this pace most will get all rewards. For those who don't get all personal awards you may want to make sure you have 7 farms and multiple nests. Then don't forget to use them 24/7. Good job everyone.

LonePudding
12-22-14, 02:42 PM
3,167 gifts!(with the help of gold of course:p)

PernReloaded
12-22-14, 10:24 PM
Just shy of 3400 presents. I can taste the Three Kings.

PernReloaded
12-22-14, 10:25 PM
The Snow Owl is so beautiful. Why it is not available for breeding for android players? The game is so very limited for Android. Less dragons, no decorations, no seasonal stuff
We can't breed it on iOS - it's only a prize we can win.

But yes, there are a lot of things Android players can't have that iOS players do.

Anaboe
12-23-14, 05:41 AM
Yeah! Got the last individual dragon, no gold used :D

Will continue at the same pace, to help for the community goal :)

Go for it!

Btw, I really love your nick, Pern Reloaded! I loved the series of Pern and the dragonriders, thanks for reminding me how much I enjoyed them :)

LonePudding
12-23-14, 06:35 AM
Got my three kings!!! Yay!

kittymur
12-23-14, 07:53 AM
I'm at 3800 at main account. And 2500+ on each other of my 11 accounts.

SHINeeFan23
12-23-14, 08:29 AM
I'm at 2860. I should make it to the end. I have been doing the 20 hr crops & sometimes the 5 hr if I have time to do it. Totally off topic but is there a tournament coming up? I say this cause they have been doing games for gold & you get 30 gold when you install & play the game. So far they did about 3 or 4 already so that's like 90 or 120 gold right there. If you didn't spend them like me :(. Anyways I'm just asking cause they usually do that before a tournament unless this is like a Christmas gift ;) cause I would love a nest in my storage lol.

Anaboe
12-23-14, 08:56 AM
Yes, if RL isn't becoming fully unpredictanble, there will be a tournament starting tonight.

metsfreek
12-23-14, 09:59 AM
How did you get so many presents?

freshfunin2008
12-23-14, 10:23 AM
I am expecting a full 30 round tourney to start in 68 minutes California time. I have been stuck on a level 14 champ for two days and nothing is working. Not even the babies.

PepperWoo
12-23-14, 10:58 AM
3,630 gifts for me now go everyone! We'll be reaching Christmas Cabin in a few minutes probably.

freshfunin2008
12-23-14, 11:00 AM
and on our way to the final prizes. Good job everyone!!

mbyte68
12-23-14, 11:10 AM
Nooooo tournament spin to win plz TL:)

saghaven
12-23-14, 12:01 PM
Tournament started! This should help. I'm currently at 3193. Have Scaleypears to harvest in the morning, plus now the tournament, quests and Santa pole. Plus my eggs hatching. Should be over 3400 by tomorrow. Then it'll just be to get the Poinsettia.

clarity625
12-23-14, 12:53 PM
I have been playing in a pretty relaxed way and have currently 3041 gifts. I should be getting my three Kings Dragon on Thurs. I will continue playing after getting my last individual prize for the community.

freshfunin2008
12-23-14, 01:04 PM
ah the old relax method...... Thanks for your contributions.

LonePudding
12-23-14, 02:32 PM
Yes, if RL isn't becoming fully unpredictanble, there will be a tournament starting tonight.

I am expecting a full 30 round tourney to start in 68 minutes California time. I have been stuck on a level 14 champ for two days and nothing is working. Not even the babies.

Well done you psychic people! I never understand the tournament cycles:confused:

freshfunin2008
12-23-14, 02:44 PM
Full tourneys should start every two weeks on a Tuesday. The mini tourney's run every two weeks on starting on Friday unless TL mixes things up.

soleildr28
12-24-14, 08:18 AM
Soleirdr28 add me ! I play every day and send gifts

msantana7
12-25-14, 09:20 AM
I wish they'd extend the time to complete. I've done all I wanted in the individual prizes, but I really wished we could get the Poinsettia Dragon in community prizes, and five days just won't be enough :(

freshfunin2008
12-26-14, 03:24 PM
There is still time to get the last prize.

Kennedward
12-26-14, 08:28 PM
I got all the individual prizes, now just waiting for the last community prize

calee11
12-27-14, 10:13 AM
I got all the individual prizes and I'm still working hard for the last community prize! We're so close! Don't give up!

Tealantern
12-28-14, 03:49 PM
Do you think we will get the Poinsettia dragon? I have been earning the presents like crazy!

Anaboe
12-28-14, 05:42 PM
It would be the first community goal that we won't make. I'm still sure we'll make it :)

PepperWoo
12-28-14, 06:56 PM
I'm at 4.7k gifts, still planting crops like crazy. I hope some magical force inside TL's headquarters *coughs* help us get the last community prize. ;)

Tealantern
12-29-14, 12:03 AM
Yes I really hope so! I've just hit the 5K mark now and still going. Been collecting through the night too ��

Tealantern
12-30-14, 05:45 AM
Come on guys! We can win the last prize!

freshfunin2008
12-30-14, 09:13 AM
We are close. We will do it!!! Good job everyone

ChefVost
12-30-14, 09:55 AM
Oh less than 1 million!! Think we can make it? =O

rummie55
12-30-14, 09:56 AM
Just 1hr 33min more.

ChefVost
12-30-14, 09:57 AM
I'm getting nervous! lol This is my first event and I'm soooo looking forward to the Poinsettia Dragon!!!! <3 We can do it!!

DaenerysFantasy
12-30-14, 10:08 AM
We will make the last community price. I'm sure. I made the 3k mark. If only my purchased gold had showed up bit earlier.....now my second nest came too late for the three kings dragon. But still happy about the event! Good job everyone ����

ChefVost
12-30-14, 10:09 AM
Oh no Daenery, you didn't get the Three Kings Dragon? >=( I'm really sorry to hear that!

DaenerysFantasy
12-30-14, 10:18 AM
Oh no Daenery, you didn't get the Three Kings Dragon? >=( I'm really sorry to hear that!

Haha no problem. I'm only playing for a month and this was my first event. Not too bad I only missed out on 1 price. Next time I have 2 nests at the start lol

dala12
12-30-14, 10:23 AM
Just gave my last! Hope we make it! It's only one hour left!

freshfunin2008
12-30-14, 10:45 AM
I have crops due for harvest on both accts just about 10am PST time. That should help a bit. We can do it.

LonePudding
12-30-14, 10:50 AM
Got 7 scalypears on their way, hopefully that helps a tinch!

orleansparish
12-30-14, 10:52 AM
Ok, just hatched my sugar plum out of the nest with gems. Harvested some diamondates. My final total is 3781. Whether or not we get the final dragon may be up to TL. But I won the three kings so Im Happy. I've been doing well with these as of late. And wish I could do the soccer ones all over again. They had some really cool Dragons.

PernReloaded
12-30-14, 10:52 AM
My crops wont be harvested in time, but I can take a crusader off the nest. Should help!

LonePudding
12-30-14, 10:53 AM
Haha no problem. I'm only playing for a month and this was my first event. Not too bad I only missed out on 1 price. Next time I have 2 nests at the start lol

You've done very well! I remember my first full event was the dragons in space, I didn't even qualify for the community prizes lol! I was awful! I'm now much better, this time I earned over 4,000 gifts!

ChefVost
12-30-14, 11:04 AM
You've done very well! I remember my first full event was the dragons in space, I didn't even qualify for the community events lol! I was awful! I'm now much better, this time I earned over 4,000 gifts!

Oh man! Space Dragons?!?! =O I just started really playing this month and I'm HOOKED >.<

Ali03Jah07
12-30-14, 11:09 AM
Hoop we make it:eek:

syndea
12-30-14, 11:18 AM
Hoop we make it:eek:

:eek: fingers crossed!

ChefVost
12-30-14, 11:18 AM
WE DID IT!!!! YAAHHOOOOO!!!! Great job everyone!!!

syndea
12-30-14, 11:19 AM
Whoo hoo!!!

ChefVost
12-30-14, 11:22 AM
Ha Ha! That sure was a nail bitter!

saghaven
12-30-14, 11:24 AM
Talk about coming down to the wire! Good work everyone!

kooky panda
12-30-14, 11:24 AM
It was my last two North Pole collections that did it!! LOL
Whoooo that was a close one!

ChefVost
12-30-14, 11:28 AM
It was my last two North Pole collections that did it!! LOL
Whoooo that was a close one!

Ha ha! Alright Kooky! Thanks for the win and great looking dragon! >.<

pernmagic
12-30-14, 11:29 AM
Well done all , just collected the last dragon with 3 minutes to go .....

Tealantern
12-30-14, 11:35 AM
Yay!!!

jjblueyes
12-30-14, 11:39 AM
With three mins to go and 30 gold pieces left I was speed breeding yellow, blue & purple trying for New Years dragon and earning my gold at the same time my stupid phone died. I plugged it in but by the time it booted me up everything was gone. I was 350 away this morning so I wasted 320 gold today and missed out on my last dragon. Same thing happened with the circus event, didn't get my last dragon. I was just a few gold pieces from done but had a doc appt that morning and to my horror I couldn't get reception in the building my doctor was in! Luckily I got my cirques dragon with the wheel later! Fingers crossed I get lucky once again or some team lava person reads this and takes pity apon me and I find my dragon in storage later today! A girl can dream right? Bah! This bites! Bummed!

Tealantern
12-30-14, 11:41 AM
I had about 5800 gifts in the end - I worked at it during the nights as well - talk about dedication lol ��

ChefVost
12-30-14, 11:44 AM
Oh man, sorry to hear that JJ. =( *Crosses fingers for TL pity*

freshfunin2008
12-30-14, 11:46 AM
Great job community!!

kooky panda
12-30-14, 11:49 AM
With three mins to go and 30 gold pieces left I was speed breeding yellow, blue & purple trying for New Years dragon and earning my gold at the same time my stupid phone died. I plugged it in but by the time it booted me up everything was gone. I was 350 away this morning so I wasted 320 gold today and missed out on my last dragon. Same thing happened with the circus event, didn't get my last dragon. I was just a few gold pieces from done but had a doc appt that morning and to my horror I couldn't get reception in the building my doctor was in! Luckily I got my cirques dragon with the wheel later! Fingers crossed I get lucky once again or some team lava person reads this and takes pity apon me and I find my dragon in storage later today! A girl can dream right? Bah! This bites! Bummed!

No promises, but I would send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if an agent will take some pity on you!

[S8] Elsa
12-30-14, 02:29 PM

No promises, but I would send an email to support@teamlava.com to see if an agent will take some pity on you!

@jjblueyes - Can you follow Kooky's directions and send me the ticket number via PM? Thanks!

jjblueyes
12-30-14, 10:55 PM
How do I get a ticket number and thank you all so much for letting me vent! It was brutal!

jjblueyes
12-30-14, 10:56 PM
I see send a message first - got it

jjblueyes
12-30-14, 11:03 PM
Elsa;1030505']@jjblueyes - Can you follow Kooky's directions and send me the ticket number via PM? Thanks!

Thanks all- have a sick kiddo and hubby so I'm just now getting back to the forums but I did send an email to the link provided and will send along the ticket number when i receive it. I know no promises but I appreciate the care and the wanting to help. Makes me feel good about being here with all you great folks. I love having the tournement support! Thanks ;)

DaenerysFantasy
12-31-14, 02:43 AM
You've done very well! I remember my first full event was the dragons in space, I didn't even qualify for the community events lol! I was awful! I'm now much better, this time I earned over 4,000 gifts!

Hahaha thanks! Now I'm even more proud of myself :P

Good job everyone!!!