PDA

View Full Version : Gifting

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:25 PM
I've read several threads and understood that the best gift is stew. But I don't understand why.

In my game the gifts are shown in this way:
Roast Chicken x1500 +314 XP
Bacon and Eggs x300 +17 XP
Stew x1400 +254 XP
French Toast x30 +6 XP
Waffles x480 +29 XP

what does this mean? It doesn't say anything about coins of plates... or does it?

What I understand the Roast Chicken is better both in XP and in 'x':es (whatever that means).

When do I get the XP's? is it when I get the gift or when my neighbor accepts it?

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:41 PM
You don't get XP (experience points) from gifting. The stats you were given tells you how much XP you earn from cooking a certain dish.

Roast Chicken x1500 +314 XP means that you get 314 XP added to your XP bar from cooking it.
It applies to all the other dishes you mentioned. Stew is worth the most and that's why people like being gifted stew.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:43 PM
You don't get XP (experience points) from gifting. The stats you were given tells you how much XP you earn from cooking a certain dish.

Roast Chicken x1500 +314 XP means that you get 314 XP added to your XP bar from cooking it.
It applies to all the other dishes you mentioned. Stew is worth the most and that's why people like being gifted stew.

And for roast chicken, x1500 means that you cook 1500 plates per oven

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:58 PM
Ah! Thank you so much for the explanation!

winnndycity
07-30-11, 07:29 PM

So does this mean that getting roast chicken is better than stew if your objective is to get more XP's & to level up faster or do you not get experience points when a customer purchases a gifted dish?

Seedsaver
07-30-11, 07:39 PM
So does this mean that getting roast chicken is better than stew if your objective is to get more XP's & to level up faster or do you not get experience points when a customer purchases a gifted dish?

If you've run the latest update for Android, the exp points for each plate of food are no longer there...we used to get exp points along with our coin amount. Alas, no longer.

I feel bad now that I was gifting a 2nd place gift for months since I thought the iOS folks received the exp points like I did. Learn something new every day.

Gotta go...my food is burning. ;-)

greygull
07-30-11, 08:18 PM
I think I answered both your questions here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10910-Best-gift-Stew-earn-750-coins