PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Suggestion Thread: 12-8-14

kooky panda
12-08-14, 03:36 PM
Hey guys! I forgot to put up a new suggestion thread. :o

The last thread did not have enough suggestions for a new poll, so no poll this time.

Please post specific dragons , decorations you would like to see come to the game.

You can also suggest any specific themes you would like to see added.

(note: not too early for some Valentine suggestions!)

LonePudding
12-08-14, 03:55 PM
- Trading dragons with neighbours.

- Sticky post on your wall.

-A new 'oz' element with the main characters from wizards of oz!

- THE RETURN OF TL CONTESTS PLEASE!!!

- Release the panda dragon

- Gold bank with password ( a safe )

freshfunin2008
12-08-14, 04:09 PM
We should be able to give more than 3 gold per day.

PernReloaded
12-08-14, 04:31 PM
- PIRATE DRAGON. I didn't see a thread for it, so I am assuming so far there isn't one.
Chime dragon - partner to Music.
Snowflake dragon
Silver dragon
Shapeshifter dragon
Baba Yaga dragon
Teatime dragon
Spindrift dragon
Kappa dragon
Since there are a few dragons that ~do things~ like Mother and Lorekeeper, perhaps something like Healer dragon, Smith or Forge dragon, Baker dragon, Lookout dragon, Storyteller dragon, Parchment dragon.
Fairytale dragons would be neat - maybe a Frog Prince dragon, a Glass Slipper dragon, Riding Hood dragon.

For V-day, I would imagine a Teddy Bear dragon, Chocolate dragon, China Rose dragon, Burning Heart dragon (could be a V-day champ?), Cyrano dragon (like Cyrano De Burgerac - sp?), Lyric dragon, Cupid dragon (given how there are other Greek ones, this should be possible!),

- the ability to trade in unused pieces of old Craftable dragons.

Ps- more dinosaur dragons. That would be great, thanks.

mbyte68
12-08-14, 07:17 PM
Dragons that stand more then a 25 - 30% of a victory against some of theese arena battles even at Epic level , bedrock at level 14 pfft crazy luck of the draw time. what about new stage of evolution for certain dragons to 15 maybe like in Fantasy Story. a 2nd breeding Den bought with coins whould be nice also :)

cocauina
12-08-14, 07:42 PM
- PIRATE DRAGON. I didn't see a thread for it, so I am assuming so far there isn't one.
Chime dragon - partner to Music.
Snowflake dragon
Silver dragon
Shapeshifter dragon
Baba Yaga dragon
Teatime dragon
Spindrift dragon
Kappa dragon
Since there are a few dragons that ~do things~ like Mother and Lorekeeper, perhaps something like Healer dragon, Smith or Forge dragon, Baker dragon, Lookout dragon, Storyteller dragon, Parchment dragon.
Fairytale dragons would be neat - maybe a Frog Prince dragon, a Glass Slipper dragon, Riding Hood dragon.

For V-day, I would imagine a Teddy Bear dragon, Chocolate dragon, China Rose dragon, Burning Heart dragon (could be a V-day champ?), Cyrano dragon (like Cyrano De Burgerac - sp?), Lyric dragon, Cupid dragon (given how there are other Greek ones, this should be possible!),

Ps- more dinosaur dragons. That would be great, thanks.

Teatime AHAHAHAH I'm sorry, but a dragon with that name and imagining a tea dragon it's impossible AHAH at least for me xD Don't feel offended, please :)
Kappa reminds me a brand, and the logo is horrible, IMO, and searching "kappa" in google images, I only see green ugly things :/
Lookout doesn't seem like a good name for a dragon, only if the dragon would be like a cope, mayb, don't know
Parchment reminds me the Lorekeeper, since his wings are made of that or white paper
More dinosaurs would be a good idea, but probably TL would remove them a couple later like they are doing to the Zodiac type

The good ideias from you, that I would like to see :p
Silver Dragon sounds like a metal type
Healer Dragon reminds me the healing spring, something calm, something that relaxes, a tropic type? the tropic type to me it's kinda of a relaxing type xD
Forge Dragon could be a champ
Baker Dragon, hmm, a cake dragon, nice idea, new type maybe? ahah
Storyteller Dragon reminds me music, it's a shame that TL never did the Music dragon being a music type, Storyteller IMO would fit well with that type
Burning Heart Dragon, I like the name, but wouldn't make it a champ one, would make it a passion type one, since we have Leftheart, Rightheart and Passion, more dragons with that type would be nice
Lyric Dragon, I like, a music type like the Storyteller if TL had created a music type

The ones that already exist
Snowflake Dragon already exists, it's a blizzard type dragon and it's from the Arctic Isle
Teddy Bear Dragon I don't think that TL will made it, since we already have a Teddy dragon, and it's a bear - Available only in a Dragon Summoning along with the White Rose dragon
Chocolate Dragon already exists also, and there's already a copy of that, the White Chocolate - The Chocolate one it's already from the Valentine session
Cupid Dragon already exists, it's a Valentine dragon - Available, normally only in the Valentine session, like the Chocolate one

THIS TL, THIS!

But we can wait for the rest of our lifes, many players already asked for this and nothing, zero. We still have our storages full of useless garbage.

roguebee
12-08-14, 07:53 PM
What I would like is for the older items already in storage to drop to the bottom as new items are put into storage. It's strange to see Steelflare Crests at the top while the new Battle Horns are on the bottom row.

cocauina
12-08-14, 07:55 PM
What I would like is for the older items already in storage to drop to the bottom as new items are put into storage. It's strange to see Steelflare Crests at the top while the new Battle Horns are on the bottom row.

That depends from island to island, normally I have the new things in the bottom, but this time I have the horns in the 2nd line. it's random, what TL should do is the old parts could be used to other things so we don't have useless material in storage.

Exeroth
12-08-14, 07:55 PM
Dragon that is crafted with useless arena/mining materials.

Rainbow/Gemstone type dragon: Crafted with 1 large pink, black, white, 4 Large Green Blue Red Yellow and Purple, 5 Nether Dust, 5 Spell scrolls. Uses Valentine dragon base. Costs can be adjusted but I think it should be very time and resource consuming.

For Valentine's Day, how about a Valentine/Diamond dragon that can only be bred by The Passion dragon + a diamond type dragon? No clue what that would look like, but a celestial dragon base would be great as the first Diamond hybrid of that base.

PernReloaded
12-08-14, 08:27 PM
Teatime AHAHAHAH I'm sorry, but a dragon with that name and imagining a tea dragon it's impossible AHAH at least for me xD Don't feel offended, please :)
Kappa reminds me a brand, and the logo is horrible, IMO, and searching "kappa" in google images, I only see green ugly things :/
Lookout doesn't seem like a good name for a dragon, only if the dragon would be like a cope, mayb, don't know
Parchment reminds me the Lorekeeper, since his wings are made of that or white paper
More dinosaurs would be a good idea, but probably TL would remove them a couple later like they are doing to the Zodiac type
Come on, Teatime would be adorable! xD Like English High Tea? It could have a jaunty hat and veil, and have a teacup on the end of it's tail ;) I had just finished reading Alice in Wonderland when I suggested it, it seemed like a viable idea at the time.
I don't know the Kappa brand, but it's true Kappa aren't the prettiest of things. Maybe a Tiger Dragon instead? Karura has the potential to be a pretty interesting one if the design is right.
For Lookout I was considering a cop dragon, but Cop doesn't exactly sound right.
Parchment would be a lot like Lorekeeper, hadn't considered that.
I thought the zodiac dragons came in and out as the year passed, when it was their time of the year?

Baker Dragon, hmm, a cake dragon, nice idea, new type maybe? ahah
Yum <3 cake dragon

The ones that already exist
Snowflake Dragon already exists, it's a blizzard type dragon and it's from the Arctic Isle
Teddy Bear Dragon I don't think that TL will made it, since we already have a Teddy dragon, and it's a bear - Available only in a Dragon Summoning along with the White Rose dragon
Chocolate Dragon already exists also, and there's already a copy of that, the White Chocolate - The Chocolate one it's already from the Valentine session
Cupid Dragon already exists, it's a Valentine dragon - Available, normally only in the Valentine session, like the Chocolate one
Won't lie, didn't feel like double checking on all twenty-plus pages for what dragons existed. I figured they would either be ignored or discarded as needed.

Valentine dragons are tough, though, since there are a limited number of words and associations. Carnation would be Mother's Day, we have several Rose dragons, there's Left and Right Heart, Passion, Bride... I suppose if it came down to it there could be a Matchmaker dragon, but that seems a lot like Love dragon. Shining Passion? L'amor? Sweetie Pie? It's a tough naming game out there!

@Exeroth - I like the idea of the Vday dragon being a Diamond/Passion hybrid!

cocauina
12-08-14, 09:04 PM
Come on, Teatime would be adorable! xD Like English High Tea? It could have a jaunty hat and veil, and have a teacup on the end of it's tail ;) I had just finished reading Alice in Wonderland when I suggested it, it seemed like a viable idea at the time.
I don't know the Kappa brand, but it's true Kappa aren't the prettiest of things. Maybe a Tiger Dragon instead? Karura has the potential to be a pretty interesting one if the design is right.
For Lookout I was considering a cop dragon, but Cop doesn't exactly sound right.
Parchment would be a lot like Lorekeeper, hadn't considered that.
I thought the zodiac dragons came in and out as the year passed, when it was their time of the year?

AHAHAH that veil is telling me to say "a Teatime dragon that is a princess or a fiancee" AHAHAH but the teacup on the end of the tail it's a nice ideia :p Oh and yes, it'sa viable idea, Alice in Wonderland blows your mind with kinda of wierd ideas for poeple who weren't understanding the idea at first, like me AHAH
I wouldn't like to see a cop in my island, nop, my dragons don't like to have rules, the cop would arrest all of my dragons and I don't want that.. xD

Don't even know when TL decided added the rest of the zodiac dragons, but for now, TL only removed 3 of them, Scropio from October, 2013 to November, 2014, Libra from 2013 to 2014 of October and Virgo from August, 2013 to September, 2014. Don't know what the heck are they thinking about by doing this.

Yum <3 cake dragon

Cake, cake, cake, cake! It should be a gift from TL to the players on Christmas AHAHAH since they never offer anything to the players wihout us spending our time, money, gold, coins and patience when it comes to breed, battle, heal dragons and that kind of things, that sometimes can be really boring.

Won't lie, didn't feel like double checking on all twenty-plus pages for what dragons existed. I figured they would either be ignored or discarded as needed.

Valentine dragons are tough, though, since there are a limited number of words and associations. Carnation would be Mother's Day, we have several Rose dragons, there's Left and Right Heart, Passion, Bride... I suppose if it came down to it there could be a Matchmaker dragon, but that seems a lot like Love dragon. Shining Passion? L'amor? Sweetie Pie? It's a tough naming game out there!

You didn't check and I didn't check also, I already know almost of the names of the dragons xD I have teo accounts, one of them it's not mine at all, but it's almost like it, I need to say what to do, what to use, when new things come I need to say that there are new things ahah I only checked the existed dragons so I didn't say anything wrong, I remember the names, but sometimes the types and the availability needs a second check xD

Too many roses already yes, Rose, White Rose, Black Rose and the Poison Ivy that I see as a Green Poison Rose at the same time it reminds me the Eevee pokemon with a slight misture of Leafeon, the Eevee grass evoution xD
Matchmaker soulds like Love dragon, but they have many different meanings at the same time. Shining Passion is a good name for a dragon, but L'amor, I like the name but we already have a Valentine dragon, so yeah xD It's hard to name dragons on this game because we already have 421 dragons in total!

Dragon that is crafted with useless arena/mining materials.

Rainbow/Gemstone type dragon: Crafted with 1 large pink, black, white, 4 Large Green Blue Red Yellow and Purple, 5 Nether Dust, 5 Spell scrolls. Uses Valentine dragon base. Costs can be adjusted but I think it should be very time and resource consuming.

For Valentine's Day, how about a Valentine/Diamond dragon that can only be bred by The Passion dragon + a diamond type dragon? No clue what that would look like, but a celestial dragon base would be great as the first Diamond hybrid of that base.

Love the 2 dragon ideas a lot, I have a bunch of gems ready to be used.

mbyte68
12-08-14, 11:36 PM
change in breeding ratios too many big hour common fails maybe better chance of non common if breeding with rares and supers . ability to cancel a breeding for a cost of money maybe also to avoid long waits on a 21 fail or 14hr ones etc etc . make boosted breeding actually what it says as this feels a rip last time i did this think i got 3hr life realllly u call that boosted breeding , i call it wasted gold lol

stashlova
12-09-14, 03:16 AM
Instead of pathways offer gold streams or sparkling brooks. Dragon knight armor decorations

Dragon ideas:
Chameleon dragon - can go on any habitat and will change color accordingly
Indiglo dragon - Would be the colors of Celestial's wings
Planetary dragons
Black Hole dragon - any dragon on the islands with it

stashlova
12-09-14, 03:19 AM
Instead of pathways offer gold streams or sparkling brooks. Dragon knight armor decorations

Dragon ideas:
Chameleon dragon - can go on any habitat and will change color accordingly
Planetary dragons
Black Hole dragon - any dragon on the islands with it
Cont.
Gets sucked into a vortex animation for a bit but comes back eventually lol

redstar177
12-09-14, 08:54 AM
Planetary dragons

This would be a wonderful idea. They would all be cosmic hybrids, and we could have one of each planet (even Pluto! Because he still deserves to be a dragon even if he's not a planet anymore). We already have the Saturn dragon, lets just add more!

cocauina
12-09-14, 09:09 AM
This would be a wonderful idea. They would all be cosmic hybrids, and we could have one of each planet (even Pluto! Because he still deserves to be a dragon even if he's not a planet anymore). We already have the Saturn dragon, lets just add more!

Actually, they are always changing the info about Pluto, Pluto is considered a dwarf-planet, but they change the info like they change underwear, poor Pluto.

But yeah, TL should finish the Cosmic collection with the planets.

LonePudding
12-09-14, 11:16 AM
- Trading dragons with neighbours.

- Sticky post on your wall.

-A new 'oz' element with the main characters from wizards of oz!

- Release the panda dragon

- Gold bank with password ( a safe )

Can I suggest the same thing twice? No? Well I will anyway ;)

I was around the forums about 2 years ago, when there were weekly/monthly contests. I loved it because everyone was so passionate and the community spirit is so amazing and inviting. But I was so scared to join in! There were prizes of 500 gems/gold for any winner but it still didn't persuade me. Now, I just wished I joined in.:( People these days are so dedicated to this game, I just, ahhh, please TL, bring back the contests!! *begging on knees*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, just like in ffs with the christmas dragons, I would like a dragon that its only breedable by too specific hard to obtain dragons (not as hard as diamond, but not to common). On ffs, you have reindeer + toy poodle = santa (I can't remember clearly). Basically, I would like a dragon that only has one combo, whose parents are obviously limited:D
Another use for gems. Be creative TL, I haven't got the slightest idea. It's just I always find my self with extra rubies and emeralds and I already have those dragons so...

I soon as read this I saw the wisp dragon recoloured with an indi - glo! Nice idea!
King & Queen dragon to add to the royal type
Bloat the pufferfish from nemo
http://i57.tinypic.com/1z4v6h2.jpg
Pageant/Beauty dragon! With high heels, a snooty walk, a dress, false eyelashes and a wig! Please TL, I'd love to laugh at the look of this!!!

mbyte68
12-09-14, 11:31 AM
jst had idea what about some Raver Dragons some kewl neon and dayglow colors whould be kewl to have maybe a habitat to match also :D

dalexxx
12-09-14, 11:55 AM
1. Make the mine on arctic isle usable? ::3

2. Make spin the wheel permanent

3. Free boosted breed... Its xmas common now

Anastisha13
12-09-14, 12:34 PM
A delete button, to cancel unwanted dragon breeding!

Remove maps from spin the wheel! We can request them from our neighbours!

A gifting tree, to enable giving more gifts to friends, like on a similar dragon game!

Trading unwanted dragons with neighbours! ie: a shop like in farm story 2!

A use for all the items from tournaments etc. cluttering up our storage area!

More value when selling dragons!

Dragon crystals to collect! All dragons love a pile of crystals!

mbyte68
12-09-14, 12:34 PM

like the idea of 2 and 3 lol but aint boosted breed a waste anyways last time i did this 3hr fail and a Life REALLLY TL

freshfunin2008
12-09-14, 01:08 PM
The option to sell dragons for various gold bars. Common 1, Rare 5, and super rare 10. etc etc

dalexxx
12-09-14, 01:11 PM
like the idea of 2 and 3 lol but aint boosted breed a waste anyways last time i did this 3hr fail and a Life REALLLY TL

Lol make 100 consecutive life fails tradeable to diamond then::3

hadesisles
12-09-14, 04:57 PM
Asteroid Dragon Cosmic and Diamond then there's mars Venus Pluto Ur**** Neptune and earth dragons we need more cosmic types

hadesisles
12-09-14, 04:57 PM
Tooo powerful

cocauina
12-09-14, 05:07 PM
The option to sell dragons for various gold bars. Common 1, Rare 5, and super rare 10. etc etc

TL is never going to this, is giving the game 100% to the players, if we want gold, you need to work to have it, with or without using money.

redstar177
12-09-14, 08:23 PM

That would actually be really awesome. Maybe not for common dragons, but for 2 gold for rare and 5 for super rare? Don't know if TL would ever implement it, but it would be nice :o

debhutchinson
12-09-14, 08:32 PM
Please give us a Christmas-themed habitat like you did for Halloween (The Haunted House). That was awesome!!

Also consider moving the Christmas Adventure to the Arctic Isles. I have a whole island cleared over there and I could make a nice Christmas display. Also please add decorations to the Market for Christmas.

debhutchinson
12-10-14, 08:35 AM

Maybe the Mine on the Artic Isles could be part of Santa's operation at the Noth Pole WHERE I think TL should put the entire Christmas Event!!

Please introduce 8-hour equivalent of Diamondates. We need to sleep. I used to set my alarm to collect & plant my crops after 5 hours BUT that is way too exhausting.

dalexxx
12-10-14, 01:49 PM
Maybe the Mine on the Artic Isles could be part of Santa's operation at the Noth Pole WHERE I think TL should put the entire Christmas Event!!

Please introduce 8-hour equivalent of Diamondates. We need to sleep. I used to set my alarm to collect & plant my crops after 5 hours BUT that is way too exhausting.

4. The mine in arctic isles should be something like this:

-it allows us to trade non active neighbors into gem naighbors to craft gemtype neighbors ::3

That would be best xmas gift ever!!!

belbar22
12-10-14, 01:55 PM
4. The mine in arctic isles should be something like this:

-it allows us to trade non active neighbors into gem naighbors to craft gemtype neighbors ::3

That would be best xmas gift ever!!!

What a brilliant suggestion. I have about 300 neighbours and loads of them must be inactive.

Jnny2good
12-10-14, 03:16 PM
How about a Cloud type dragon. Dragons named after various cloud types. How cool would a Thunderhead dragon be?

I agree that higher level player should be able to gift more gold. By the time you are 150, you should be able to gift 6 neighbors with gold per day.

I'd like to see some new craftable dragons. There are many gem combinations that aren't yet covered by crafting.

LonePudding
12-10-14, 06:48 PM
@Jnny2good,

Wouldn't the thunderhead look just like a mindvolt ??

PernReloaded
12-10-14, 09:50 PM
@Jnny2good,

Wouldn't the thunderhead look just like a mindvolt ??

Possibly... But maybe in blue and black?

jim23cash
12-11-14, 01:00 AM
More Fairytale Dragons, and a Fairytale/Diamond Dragon (Alice? Ice Queen? Red Riding hood? Marsh King? Tinkerbell? White Rabbit? Snow White? {and dwarves}).
More Dragons based on Mythological Dragons, like the Dragons of the Four Winds or an Ouroboros Dragon. Maybe some based on the beautiful Asian Dragons from China, Japan or Indonesia.
Maybe a line of Dragons based on Cryptids; like Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Jersey Devil and Loch Ness "Nessie" (etc!)
I would love to see more Gemstone types to be crafted, and think Opal or Fire Opal would be good for Diamond/Gemstone hybrid. That's all for now! Annie

LonePudding
12-14-14, 05:04 AM
I think we need a option to mine again even if you already have enough parts.
http://i60.tinypic.com/214bhol.jpg

It's annoying having to press the x and then mine again. It's just the minor things that make a difference sometimes!

LonePudding
12-14-14, 10:39 AM
Can we please have back the more feminine looking champs? Berserker, Spartan, barbarian, battlecaster, highlander are all kinda masculine. We need to bring back the female power!! Not gonna call this sexism yet but if it continues well maybe...

dalexxx
12-14-14, 03:39 PM
5. Additional farms. Anyone? ::3

LonePudding
12-14-14, 04:32 PM

Of course!! I find it hard to place the farms symmetrically because I've got 7. 8, 10 or 12 would be brilliant, with new 5 minute, 2 hr, 12 hr and 24 hr crops.

Tictoclolo
12-14-14, 05:52 PM

Agreed!

About Artic Island:

I'm agreed too to make something with the Mine on Artic Ilsland. We have it! Why not use it?
In the same time, allow our Artic Dragons to fight in Arena. There's no sens to fight Dragons which are weak against not available to fight Dragons. It just absurde!
And please, allow us to earn something usefull by developping our Artic Island.

A Craft Material's Shop:

I would like a shop to trade our old or surplus craft material for a specific money. Each material would have it's value. And with this money, we could buy in this shop, current material or exclusive decorations.
For exemple:
We have tons of useless Little Ruby wich could sold sold for 5 and 17 Midnight Mass sold for 10.
A Big Onix would cost 200.
We could sell our 17 Midnight Mass for 170 and 6 Little Ruby for 30.
And then we would buy the Big Onix that we need.

Usefull new functions:

Possibility to store any Dragons or Habitats or Batiments like any Decoration.
The so-asked confirmation button before spending any Gold!!!

New Dragons:
=> Mythic:

Hydra
Chimeara
Griffin

=> Olympian:

Charybdis (We have Scylla, so why not Charybdis?
Orpheus
Gaia
Chronos
Erebus

=> Cosmic

Black Hole
Other Planets that Saturne (like it already have been suggested)
Constellations Dragons (Ursa Major, Orion...)
Evening Star
Universe
Twin Stars (Ruby design)

=> Metal:

Bronze
Silver
Mithrill
Adamant

=> Gesmtone:

Opal
Garnet
Lapis Lazuli

=> Fairytale:

Mad Hatman
White Bunny
White Queen
Tinkelbell (Fairy design)

=> Other Dragon:

Pink Diamond (Diamond/Pink)
Cloud Dragon (Rare pure White)
Cristal Dragon (Fairy or Valentine design - Super Rare pure White)
Shadow Dragon (Celestial design - Super Rare pure Black)...

Well... I'll stop now because if I don't, I'll never stop, lol! :p

redstar177
12-14-14, 06:33 PM
Agreed!

About Artic Island:

I'm agreed too to make something with the Mine on Artic Ilsland. We have it! Why not use it?
In the same time, allow our Artic Dragons to fight in Arena. There's no sens to fight Dragons which are weak against not available to fight Dragons. It just absurde!
And please, allow us to earn something usefull by developping our Artic Island.

A Craft Material's Shop:

I would like a shop to trade our old or surplus craft material for a specific money. Each material would have it's value. And with this money, we could buy in this shop, current material or exclusive decorations.
For exemple:
We have tons of useless Little Ruby wich could sold sold for 5 and 17 Midnight Mass sold for 10.
A Big Onix would cost 200.
We could sell our 17 Midnight Mass for 170 and 6 Little Ruby for 30.
And then we would buy the Big Onix that we need.

Usefull new functions:

Possibility to store any Dragons or Habitats or Batiments like any Decoration.
The so-asked confirmation button before spending any Gold!!!

New Dragons:
=> Mythic:

Hydra
Chimeara
Griffin

=> Olympian:

Charybdis (We have Scylla, so why not Charybdis?
Orpheus
Gaia
Chronos
Erebus

=> Cosmic

Black Hole
Other Planets that Saturne (like it already have been suggested)
Constellations Dragons (Ursa Major, Orion...)
Evening Star
Universe
Twin Stars (Ruby design)

=> Metal:

Bronze
Silver
Mithrill
Adamant

=> Gesmtone:

Opal
Garnet
Lapis Lazuli

=> Fairytale:

Mad Hatman
White Bunny
White Queen
Tinkelbell (Fairy design)

=> Other Dragon:

Pink Diamond (Diamond/Pink)
Cloud Dragon (Rare pure White)
Cristal Dragon (Fairy or Valentine design - Super Rare pure White)
Shadow Dragon (Celestial design - Super Rare pure Black)...

Well... I'll stop now because if I don't, I'll never stop, lol! :p

I LOVE all of these ideas!

Please TL, consider making some of these ideas.

I would like to see more of the minor types (Tropic, Cosmic, Mythic, etc.). If we could have at least 12 of all these dragons it would be very cool. Besides, I think the islands look cooler when you can group all your type habitats (like all white, all gemstone) in one area. Currently, we only need 1 or 2 habitats for some dragon types and it looks weird IMO.

Also, it would be really cool if we had more pure type dragons like Peacock, Raven, Night Elf and Dawntree. For instance, there are SO MANY red/yellow dragons. Why not make a pure red or pure yellow that is obtained by combining yellow/red. At least it would be more interesting than another red/yellow.

Just some ideas!

redstar177
12-15-14, 10:39 AM
Here's another idea: an increased breeding event.

I play another game where they introduced 3 new pets during a 10 day time period. It was an event though, where you had an increased chance of summoning those pets during the 10 day time period. The pets didn't expire at the end of the event, they just became harder to acquire afterwards.

I think this would be a fun idea, especially for the harder to breed dragons. It wouldn't be like Boosted Breeding- it would be specific for a type or hybrid combo. For example, for 3 days there could be an event with an increased breeding chance for Zodiac types or Cosmic types. Or TL could release a new Red/Yellow dragon, with a 3 day chance of increased breeding for that dragon (or all red/yellow dragons).

redstar177
12-15-14, 10:42 AM
There could also be a food double event. If we successfully produce 15,000 food in a day, then we would get a free 15,000 food.

I think little rewards or events like these would be fun, and we would be waiting and playing more to see which new treat would be waiting for us. As it is now, everything is on a schedule. New dragons every Tuesday/Friday, New tournament/world event/spin wheel on a very predictable schedule. It would be fun if TL mixed it up a little with these extra tiny events that weren't released on a schedule, but randomly and unexpectedly.

LonePudding
12-15-14, 12:37 PM
There could also be a food double event. If we successfully produce 15,000 food in a day, then we would get a free 15,000 food.

I think little rewards or events like these would be fun, and we would be waiting and playing more to see which new treat would be waiting for us. As it is now, everything is on a schedule. New dragons every Tuesday/Friday, New tournament/world event/spin wheel on a very predictable schedule. It would be fun if TL mixed it up a little with these extra tiny events that weren't released on a schedule, but randomly and unexpectedly.

I agree with both of your posts, I really hope TL are actually reading these!!

Edit- how is it possible to grow 15,000 food in a day? Wouldn't 7 farms x (20hr) 700 food = 4,900??

PernReloaded
12-15-14, 12:59 PM

Edit- how is it possible to grow 15,000 food in a day? Wouldn't 7 farms x (20hr) 700 food = 4,900??
Yeah, 15k isn't really realistic for food growth. Even if you went with fireapples, 7 farms x (24hr) 50 food = 9100, and that is IF you harvest every hour (no way anyone would do that). Buffbeets would be even more time-intensive, and given in an hour ideally you could grow 400 food on one farm (given you replant with no hesitation), 7 farms x (5hr) 400 food = 14,000. Buffbeets would be doable for the amount of food, but it would be ridiculous for most people to plant for six hours - because five wouldn't be enough, both according to the numbers and accounting for human inability to replant instantly - in a day.

It's a great idea, though, so if the expectation was lowered to 10k or even 5k it would be a fabulous boost for players.

redstar177
12-15-14, 01:04 PM

Yeah, 15k isn't really realistic for food growth. ...
It's a great idea, though, so if the expectation was lowered to 10k or even 5k it would be a fabulous boost for players.

Those are some good points. I was thinking of Diamonddates when I put the number down (7*800= 5600 food times 3 plantings per day). However, newer players really can't do Diamonddates as easily, so I agree that a much better number would be 5k or 10k.

Hopefully TL listens and implements some of these ideas! There are enough dragons already (although people really do come up with some great ideas for new ones), so I would like to see more interesting little game play elements.

LonePudding
12-15-14, 01:06 PM

My thoughts exactly! :D

LonePudding
12-15-14, 01:09 PM
Those are some good points. I was thinking of Diamonddates when I put the number down (7*800= 5600 food times 3 plantings per day). However, newer players really can't do Diamonddates as easily, so I agree that a much better number would be 5k or 10k.

Hopefully TL listens and implements some of these ideas! There are enough dragons already (although people really do come up with some great ideas for new ones), so I would like to see more interesting little game play elements.

Oh yes, I see now. I really would like an extra feature because the spin does nothing for me, I find the tourneys are too far apart & trying for limited Dragons just isn't fun at all for me unless I get it first try!:D We need something new to liven it up!!

Jnny2good
12-15-14, 05:41 PM
Possibly... But maybe in blue and black?

Yeah, I was thinking blue and black, with maybe a little green thrown in. You know if you see thunderheads with green in them, you are in for heavy weather.

0midget0
12-19-14, 11:18 PM
I would like to have christmas decor available in the market like during halloween period.

SHINeeFan23
12-28-14, 11:20 PM
The one thing well maybe two things is for a confirmation pop up when spending gems. The game goes slow and I spend gold that took me forever to get and I know we can't get them back. Hay day finally did that not too long ago and I wish TL would do the same so I won't accidentally spend my gold. Another thing is which was mention after was the stuff in our storage. If we can't do nothing with them then we should be able to trade with other players. I for one hate decor and they stay in my storage but I also don't want to delete them. Then you have the materials from collecting either the mines or arena and never finish and they stay stuck in there. It would be nice if they brought those dragons back so we can finish collecting the materials and then craft them.

Sorry if I ramble on about that stuff but the gold confirmation is a must since the game lags and players accidentally press the speed up button. The other day I spent 10 golds on accident when I was planting my crops.

roguebee
12-29-14, 08:14 AM
It would be nice if the storage operated like it does in a couple of the other games where the active items are on top and the inactive items fall to the bottom. At least that would remove some of the complaints.

debhutchinson
12-29-14, 08:58 PM
I really wish TL provided more variety of decor in the Market. For example there are no Christmas decorations in the Market. Some ideas are little squares of snow and candy cane posts that take up 1 small square of land.

yummiesgallor
12-30-14, 12:55 AM
How about simply giving us Android users access to all the same stuff that ios users have. It sure would be nice to be able to store items, craft dragons, trade, etc... :(

I also have to agree with SHINeeFan23, there really needs to be a confirmation before spending the gold bars. I too have wasted many because of various reasons, one of which is the lag in the game page loading.

Tealantern
12-31-14, 10:52 AM
Please get rid of the fuel prompt tabs hovering above the Arctic isle habitats. They come up all the time and obscure my lovely dragons. I don't want to see tabs telling me I can't collect more fuel!!!! It is really frustrating and spoils the whole thing. Please get rid of them!

valorville
01-03-15, 01:20 PM
I would love to be able to collect the beautiful eggs in Dragon Story. For veteran players who have many fails before getting a dragon they don't already have, they could be excited about getting an egg of an already collected dragon. Basically something new to collect while tring for the dragon of choice.

It would be cool if we could have dragons that produced food instead of money and gold.

Button to collect food all at once, even if it had a few gold bars as payment for the privilege.

It would be nice to have the option of turning off animation if it improved the lag times while playing.

Other suggestions I like:
Bring back TL contests
Trading in old parts in storage for something new
Confirm button before spending gold
Trading dragons with other players.
MORE farms or more options to get food.

crystalroxnew
01-03-15, 07:47 PM
I would like:

1) My wall sticky so I can visit off my wall when visiting other islands.
2) Confirmation button to buy gold.
3) The whole game on android! :)

msantana7
01-03-15, 07:50 PM
I just think having a different "realm" for the artic dragons doesn't make sense. Having to travel and building a new world sucks, and back in the day, it's what ruined FarmVille. I spent 500 gold on that dragon and it was all for nothing, because it's really not fun to play there. I think there should just be a special habitat for it in the same world as the others. Does anyone else agree? Please guys, comment, reply, as it's the players who truly keep the game going ;D

msantana7
01-03-15, 07:57 PM
Oh, I forgot to add these to the previous post:

- The spin wheel should always be available, one spin per day, like on Candy Crush. The prizes could change every week, but not the availability of the wheel itself :D
- There should be a confirmation message before purchasing any item with gold;
- We need more farms (bigger limit)! :o
- The pop up messages are really annoying. It's better when it's an icon on the side, like special offers and the spin wheel :D
- Thank you SO much for the awesome game!

Lipand5kids
01-03-15, 09:06 PM

I agree with that. I hate to have my neighbors think I hate them when only 3 at a time. Or if not more then 3 gold then maybe food to gift as well.

mbyte68
01-04-15, 05:48 AM
Gonna say this again.less splitting of colors getting sick for last month trying for new dragons and only ones I keep getting are fails of ones I have no matter what combos I try even random new ones

ghostiemom
01-04-15, 01:44 PM
Instead of creating so many new champs for tournaments and crafting, how about bring back some of the old ones so new players have a shot at getting them? Older players can trade them for black gems. If someone has all the black gemstone dragons, they probably don't have space for a new champ, anyway.

viridium
01-05-15, 02:57 PM
It is quite good that I can say now that I am playing DS since one year.

I would suggest that Mining could become a bit easier ,because I need much more space for new dragons.And I guess in 6 Months my Farm would be full of too much dragons without any decorating items...
I have seen we can expand more but the dynamites only comes with many breeding and breeding fails.
It would be cool if there is a special weekend for getting 2 expanding item blocks ( this could also work with crafting items for the Mining dragon)from bombing the wall.

Sumercarefree
01-05-15, 07:21 PM
The spin wheel gives nothing but coins and maps which we do not need.
Give more dragons and GOLD.

LonePudding
01-05-15, 07:59 PM
Instead of creating so many new champs for tournaments and crafting, how about bring back some of the old ones so new players have a shot at getting them? Older players can trade them for black gems.

I totally agree with that. I think the older dragons were WAY better designed.

Past:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2qdpphe.jpghttp://i60.tinypic.com/eg8rgw.jpghttp://i62.tinypic.com/2uj01l3.jpg

These are some great previous designs that I'm sad I missed out on. Please bring back some of the old tournament dragons OR you could run double tournaments - one with the new dragon and one for the returning dragon so older players have the option to fight for it! Please TL!

Exeroth
01-06-15, 08:02 AM
If TL could remove the animation that plays whenever coins are collected from habitats; that would greatly cut down on the amount of lag in this game, and might even clear up the processing power needed for even more expansions!

Also, how about a White Swan dragon, for Valentine's day? I was thinking not a reskin of the black swan, but it could still use the same base just give it different features, you know?
I also mentioned this in my first post, but a couple of people liked the idea so I'll say it again: a valentine/diamon hybrid that can only be bred with the Passion Dragon and a diamond hybrid. It could be called the Ring dragon, you know like how rings are a symbol of marriage!!

One last thing: a Lovecraft Dragon. Maybe it could be a champion, or maybe a valentine/white hybrid, or something like that? I like the idea of a Powerful looking dragon based off of love covered in armour and fire and stuff. Looking forward to DS VD!!

luna2cute
01-06-15, 04:44 PM
I am level 122 and been playing for over a year now and I still do not have a Diamond Dragon.

I would love some easier way to get a Diamond Dragon, some free events like boosted Diamond breeding for a weekend or to have it go on sale so I could save up gold and eventually buy one. Something affordable for those who cant buy gold to eventually get a diamond dragon.

Other thing is another evolution temple. Soooooo many level 3 dragons waiting to evolve. :)

Other than that I'm happy with the new types of dragons and new collections etc.

I love the game, but still so frustrated that I can't get a diamond and keep getting commons like island which take sooooo long to hatch.

Thanks TL! ��

LonePudding
01-06-15, 05:05 PM
Make the arrows in the farm work! Swiping is it bit long and creates a potential threat of planting the wrong food.

More set combo dragons such as winter (magic + winter I think)

More female looking champions. We're tough too!

Make the minor types less likely to split, maybe just for a weekend every month or something.

Allow music to be played while in-game.

Be able to use Arctic dragons in the arena.

Be able to spin the wheel every 12 hours.

Make free boosted breed events a little more often!

Be able to access your own wall whilst visiting others. I and many others like to visit people based on comments on their wall!

Raise the 'Send 3 gold a day' limit.

More TL contests! There used to be several running at once! Puzzles, spot the difference, crosswords, challenges!

winterblue69
01-06-15, 06:10 PM

Yes, we should, it's not fair, any other game lets you gift your friends everyday

PLEASE

kcimythgim
01-09-15, 07:38 PM
I would like a diamond-champion hybrid and a panda dragon.
For features, I would like to be able to give more than 3 gold a day and have the option to add a confirmation message for gold spending.

aypeerez
01-10-15, 12:31 PM
Hmm - how about detective dragons - Sherlock with the distinctive deerstalker hat and magnifying glass tail, Miss Marpole in specs - not sure how up to date you can go without copyright issues but these oldies would be ok for starters

Please bring back the left and right heart dragons for Valentines Day - you could add a proposing dragon - on one knee, romantic dragon (pink of course) true love (double heart shaped heads?) Cupid (chubby baby with bow and arrow)

aypeerez
01-10-15, 12:38 PM
Instead of creating so many new champs for tournaments and crafting, how about bring back some of the old ones so new players have a shot at getting them? Older players can trade them for black gems. If someone has all the black gemstone dragons, they probably don't have space for a new champ, anyway.

Yes please - those of us who failed to get there and still have the pieces we earned would have a good start if the old ones were offered again - took me ages competing in tournaments before I finally won one and even now I sometimes don't make it to the end

Anaboe
01-11-15, 03:06 PM
Everything gets cheaper over time, when you have a failed breeding, of 6 hours, it's far cheaper to speed it than an failed breeding of 16 hours.

Why not the same with the Wheel? Sometimes I have like 8 hours left till my next free spin, but the Wheel is only active for 3 hours. I realy would like to buy an extra round for 8 gold (1 gold per hour), instead of 30 gold, no matter how long before your next free spin.

LonePudding
01-11-15, 03:54 PM
Sometimes I have like 8 hours left till my next free spin, but the Wheel is only active for 3 hours. I realy would like to buy an extra round for 8 gold (1 gold per hour), instead of 30 gold, no matter how long before your next free spin.

I agree.

Sumercarefree
01-11-15, 11:21 PM
Everything gets cheaper over time, when you have a failed breeding, of 6 hours, it's far cheaper to speed it than an failed breeding of 16 hours.

Why not the same with the Wheel? Sometimes I have like 8 hours left till my next free spin, but the Wheel is only active for 3 hours. I realy would like to buy an extra round for 8 gold (1 gold per hour), instead of 30 gold, no matter how long before your next free spin.

Firstly the wheel does not give much good things and 30 gold per extra round is way too much. Time factor should be taken into Account yes.

belbar22
01-12-15, 05:36 AM
Would love a week or even a weekend when we could get double food from the crops we plant. I have so many hungry dragons.

redstar177
01-12-15, 10:24 PM
Would love a week or even a weekend when we could get double food from the crops we plant. I have so many hungry dragons.

THIS! So much so.

absback
01-12-15, 10:42 PM
I would like to see something like a craftable Diamond/Gemstone hybrid. Change the gems received from trading Diamond type dragons to something like Large Diamond? That would be fun. We need some new gemstone types since I now crafted them all :-D

LonePudding
01-13-15, 12:17 AM
I would like to see something like a craftable Diamond/Gemstone hybrid. Change the gems received from trading Diamond type dragons to something like Large Diamond? That would be fun. We need some new gemstone types since I now crafted them all :-D

I thought about this too, but then people without diamonds would miss out on even more...

absback
01-13-15, 01:21 AM
True I did think of that but for those who have 4+ diamonds and duplicate diamond hybrids such as myself it would be a good thing. And after all....it is Ultra Rare so it shouldnt be so easy to get. You would need a regular diamond dragon to get this one so TL isnt just "throwing away" the diamond type. I just thought of another suggestion. How about a temple of some sort that would ELIMINATE common dragons for like a week. Similar to the Diamond Temple except this one just removes the possibility of getting a common dragon while active. Or at least tweak the Boosted Breed because clearly that doesnt seem to work for me. But again...just a suggestion...

mbyte68
01-13-15, 01:34 AM
last time i boosted i got a Life so stopped wasting Gold on that and even if they did bring another temple out it would prob cost gold and need recharging every week :( , how about a few DEFINATE guranted combos that WILL get a Diamond or HIGER chance of 1 plz TL

bakerystoe
01-17-15, 05:39 AM
Ideas: Glow dragon( Must be White and blue again;)
-Sweet dragon
-jam dragon
- Snow dragon
- Geek dragon
- Sugar dragon
- Honey dragon
- Wedding dragon
- Hydra dragon( Water and forest)
That's all and hope you like it!:)

bakerystoe
01-17-15, 05:40 AM
And atleast we need a storage for dragons for every time we need

drgnvilla
01-17-15, 09:05 AM
I would love to be able to collect the beautiful eggs in Dragon Story. For veteran players who have many fails before getting a dragon they don't already have, they could be excited about getting an egg of an already collected dragon. Basically something new to collect while tring for the dragon of choice.

It would be cool if we could have dragons that produced food instead of money and gold.

Button to collect food all at once, even if it had a few gold bars as payment for the privilege.

It would be nice to have the option of turning off animation if it improved the lag times while playing.

Other suggestions I like:
Bring back TL contests
Trading in old parts in storage for something new
Confirm button before spending gold
Trading dragons with other players.
MORE farms or more options to get food.

I really like the collecting eggs idea!

debhutchinson
01-18-15, 09:13 AM
How about R2D2 dragon to go around and collect coins from our habitats? Or, the tax collector? LOL!!! Or Night-Watch dragon?

I am desperate for 4-dragon habitats of all types!! Pink habitat being at the top of the list. Also TL if you add more Dino or Passion or Valentine type dragons, please don't forget to give us 4-dragon habitats for them.

I like the idea of being able to give more than pieces of gold each day. Maybe this could be a seasonal thing, like for Valentine's Day for example?

megafeehily
01-19-15, 03:50 AM
1. Chinese New Year Theme. It's on 19 February 2015. Red, Lantern. 12 Chinese Zodiac Dragons. It would be awesome!
2. Using gold confirmation. Like tap 2 times before the gold will be used.
3. Achievement Feature like Fantasy Forest Story.

mbyte68
01-20-15, 02:28 PM
gonna repeat myself again cant we have another Breeding den for coins maybe for level 100 players or summit as they dont seem to be much point in a level system only that jst unlocks new habitats nows and nothing else like farms etc etc

snowyglowy
01-20-15, 03:24 PM
Hi guys want to ask how to get more exposure things for mining?

Clark_Wayne
01-20-15, 03:34 PM
1. Chinese New Year Theme. It's on 19 February 2015. Red, Lantern. 12 Chinese Zodiac Dragons. It would be awesome!

I like the chinese zodiac dragons ! That will replace the old zodiac dragons !

mbyte68
01-20-15, 03:44 PM
Hi guys want to ask how to get more exposure things for mining?

jst keep breeding to earn dynamite longer the breed the more u get and for bombs then u gotta evolve ya dragons in the evolution chamber

snowyglowy
01-20-15, 06:19 PM
jst keep breeding to earn dynamite longer the breed the more u get and for bombs then u gotta evolve ya dragons in the evolution chamber

Tyvm got it ❤️:o:o

mbyte68
01-23-15, 06:48 AM
plz can u add a next button so when visiting neighbours we can press that button to goto the nxt 1 in our list plz , takes ages to keep having go back into your list to press nxt person when u have loads to visit thanks TL

LonePudding
01-24-15, 05:28 PM
I think we need some new uses for gems. I'm about to get my second fire opal, but I already have a ruby and amethyst dragon :(

Also, I would like free boosted breed weekends more often.
And the ability to see our news feed/our wall while visiting neighbours

Clark_Wayne
01-24-15, 07:30 PM
And atleast we need a storage for dragons for every time we need

I think that dragons stable upgrade price should decrease or even better : we should be able to upgrade the stable by using coins !
That will solve island habitats problem, solve crashing problem (when visiting neighbors) and we can then take dragons out of storage.
I have lots of dragons in storage, and i won't take them out unless we could put them properly somewhere !

mbyte68
01-26-15, 04:07 AM
bring back ying/yang or bring us another Tourny or mining dragon thats white/black plz seems we dont have many of this type thanks

LonePudding
01-27-15, 10:27 AM
I'm not sure how TL would go about this but GDude118 suggested on another thread:

It would be cool if teamlava started removing the commons and replacing them with new/fresh commons. That's would actually make them valuable and make breeding new and fresh for atleast a short time. Until you got them all that is.

mbyte68
01-28-15, 05:01 AM
What about a mini Tourny every Fri with a chance to win an old expired dragon seeing as android users never had chance at any quite a lot of the dragons releasesd and 1 big tourny each month also bring back some of the old mining ones to be either won in this mini tourny or bck in the mine at some point , sure the android players would love get there hands on some of theese battle areana ones, any chance TL ;)

LonePudding
01-28-15, 09:45 AM
They won't answer :(

LonePudding
02-07-15, 04:27 AM
Please release a passion/diamond hybrid!!

mbyte68
02-07-15, 04:29 AM
you mix Diamond x Love for that :)

kooky panda
02-12-15, 12:47 PM
Great suggestions guys!!! New poll will be up shortly!!