PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else not get weekly tournament rewards

shbrown_2002
12-08-14, 03:04 PM
The game indicated that I was at the top of the leader board for the bronze tournament...but I didn't get new gems at the end of the weekly window. Are the results posted anywhere? I'd like to find out why that happened.

beyond743
12-15-14, 12:33 PM
Yes got the same issue and i have another bug that i cant get the 40 gems
Reward when linking fb account to treasure run account. This game is so messy

david2052
12-15-14, 05:02 PM
The game indicated that I was at the top of the leader board for the bronze tournament...but I didn't get new gems at the end of the weekly window. Are the results posted anywhere? I'd like to find out why that happened.

I was top of bronze leaderboard with 38,000 or so and did not get any bonus

highalert
12-15-14, 05:16 PM
Something is not right with the leaderboards. The first week it indicated I was at top of the bronze board and I last looked at 3 hours before reset and I did not receive anything

This week I was also listed as number one one bronze board with around 40,000 points and still no reward

I believe multiple people are seeing themselves as top of the leader board and no one winning. The person under me in second place was andrewwwwww something Id name. Same as yours?

highalert
12-15-14, 05:26 PM
And really... I'm not that good at games. I find it really, really hard to believe I had the best score which makes me think different players scored are not all communicating resulting in multiple people thinking they are number 1

MommaMaus
12-15-14, 07:46 PM
I am having the same issue. I was top of the silver tournament and did not receive my reward. I was promoted like i should have been when I logged in this morning. However when I logged in about ten minutes ago, I am now back to the silver tournament when I should be gold. I am also only seeing my score on the scoring chart.

fozea2
12-15-14, 09:15 PM
Same here. It was showing me on top of the leaderboard with 32k points, second place had 19k. Not only did I not get gems, but I'm also still in the bronze tier this week when I should be in silver.

lovettera
12-16-14, 12:50 AM

It linked I was the top in bronze too!

EiseiXethlex
12-27-14, 05:05 PM
I've been missing quite a few rewards. Now I'm suddenly all alone on the tournaments. 38,000 Score aint great, but I was in Bronze, then Silver, then managed into Gold league but never got rewards.