PDA

View Full Version : Daily bonus??

cquinn32
12-08-14, 11:22 AM
I really think this game fun but your daily bonuses don't add up. In the pop up when you first open the game for the day it clearly states a reward of 2500 gold for the fifth day challenge

But then in the goals section of the game it states I will only recieve 300?

deucedeuce22
12-10-14, 01:03 PM
The actually daily bonus you get is the one in your achievement tab. The other one is if you complete your daily bonus 5 days in a row.

cquinn32
12-12-14, 04:46 PM
I guess what I'm saying is that I never get the daily bonus only get the one that's in the achievements

cquinn32
12-13-14, 10:43 AM
So does this game have any support?

EiseiXethlex
12-27-14, 05:07 PM
I found out the trick to this.
The daily reward is only given if you manage to complete the challenge on the FIRST initial run after opening the game and seeing the Daily Bonus challenge. So if you do it, not only do you get the Daily Bonus reward, but you also get the one from your achievements.

I only have two achievements left to deal with. I hope they do some updates and upgrades first. Cause sometimes the Daily Bonus challenge is nearly impossible to complete on ONE run unless yer using a LOT of gems or something.

I hope the daily bonus is separated from the challenges a little better so we can actually COMPLETE it within a day regardless of how many tries it takes.

By the way, I HAVE tested this MULTIPLE times to see what happens if it takes more than one run. I missed out on 1,000 and 2,500 gold rewards several times cause doing certain challenges in the first run after opening the game was **** near impossible without gems.

cquinn32
01-03-15, 08:46 AM
I found out the trick to this.
The daily reward is only given if you manage to complete the challenge on the FIRST initial run after opening the game and seeing the Daily Bonus challenge. So if you do it, not only do you get the Daily Bonus reward, but you also get the one from your achievements.

I only have two achievements left to deal with. I hope they do some updates and upgrades first. Cause sometimes the Daily Bonus challenge is nearly impossible to complete on ONE run unless yer using a LOT of gems or something.

I hope the daily bonus is separated from the challenges a little better so we can actually COMPLETE it within a day regardless of how many tries it takes.

By the way, I HAVE tested this MULTIPLE times to see what happens if it takes more than one run. I missed out on 1,000 and 2,500 gold rewards several times cause doing certain challenges in the first run after opening the game was **** near impossible without gems.

Thank you!!!