PDA

View Full Version : Quick Cooking Advanced Recipes

nelliemoellering
12-08-14, 09:59 AM
Hey All,

I'm pretty new to the game, only been playing about a month now, but I wondered if there are fast cooking recipes available at the upper levels?

When you first start playing games of this type you have to spend time in the game, cooking and serving fast dishes to build up your experience and money. When you get into the middle levels it gets less fun because you don't have new fast cooking recipes to try out. I enjoy spending my free time with the game and it get tedious waiting for dishes to cook for hours? I think perhaps people might stick around and not fall out of the game if some of the newer recipes and challenges were faster ones, that required a little more game "face time"

Anyway, just wanted to put that out there, in case someone from the development side ever sees these threads.

Thanks for reading, I can always use neighbors, feel free to add me.

Atlantys224
12-08-14, 04:07 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes_all.html

Here is a link to a very informative fansite that lists all recipes on each oven. However, it does not provide which level each recipe is available. I do know that at level 80+, the majority of the current recipes are available. You can always just check your ovens for a particular recipe posted on this page. Hope this helps! Thank you to whomever created this fansite. :)