PDA

View Full Version : Why have two separate apps for Christmas room

beechsundowner
12-07-14, 01:06 PM
Rio stopped working. Will the Christmas app do the same down the road?

I ask this because in the Christmas app, I get 198 daily tickets. This allocation represents my completing the collection card. When I open the legacy bingo app, I see 195 daily tickets.

Why is there a need for the second app when it only causes more discrepancies? It makes more sense to me if you can't add a room to an existing app, just issue an app update to be inclusive of ALL rooms rather than fragment it like it was done with Rio and now Christmas.

[S8] Elsa
12-08-14, 12:15 PM
Thank you for sharing your feedback about the seasonal editions of the game. These are optional editions that players can download to access special seasonal content. :)

beechsundowner
12-08-14, 02:12 PM
My concern is the efforts to completing collection cards are lost if the daily allowance in the seasonal game is not synced with the old legacy game of bingo. Can some effort be made to sync the daily tickets so that when the seasonal game like Christmas expires (like rio did) that the daily ticket increase is not lost?

For me, it's not a big deal since I have a large ticket balance but for a new player setting a foothold in the game it could be a pretty significant loss of tickets over a period of a week.