PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone reached 20000 meters?

SHINeeFan23
12-06-14, 11:44 PM
Isn't that the second goal to get gold on DS? What should I do to get there faster?

laceylaine
12-07-14, 12:02 AM
If you're doing the goal to reach 20,000 m, I also thought you had to do it all in one run. All your runs will add up. For example, if you can make it 1,000 m in run one, you just have to do it 20 times. I just kept checking back in my other games until I finally passed the goal.

deucedeuce22
12-07-14, 08:28 AM
Use the free gems you get to buy pets. If you're lucky, you'll get a gold pet and a silver pet, combine those bonuses and you'll get a lot of gold to keep upgrading. Every time you pass someone's score, your runs refresh to a max of 10, so try to improve your score a little at a time over a bunch of games. By the time I was done, I had my gold bonus up to 55% or something, helped a lot.

I got all three gold/gem rewards in less then a day and have already deleted the game. Third goal is 95000 meters, but it's a little bugged--some TL games give you the reward earlier then that.

SHINeeFan23
12-07-14, 10:29 AM
Okay thanks for the tips :). I didn't even know they added up so I'll go do that now.

azrael0626
12-09-14, 04:54 PM
Use the free gems you get to buy pets. If you're lucky, you'll get a gold pet and a silver pet, combine those bonuses and you'll get a lot of gold to keep upgrading. Every time you pass someone's score, your runs refresh to a max of 10, so try to improve your score a little at a time over a bunch of games. By the time I was done, I had my gold bonus up to 55% or something, helped a lot.

I got all three gold/gem rewards in less then a day and have already deleted the game. Third goal is 95000 meters, but it's a little bugged--some TL games give you the reward earlier then that.

I followed your advice, but I wish I hadn't. I bought an egg with my gems before I realized that you can get any pet with just gold. Now, I have no gems to spend on something that might come up later.

MadameCholette
12-13-14, 01:05 AM
:rolleyes: Don't worry Gems will come back to you - somehow. But you can play it without.

Chaotarch
12-16-14, 09:41 AM
lol, on my way to 500k meters:rolleyes:

EiseiXethlex
12-27-14, 05:03 PM
I think I'm almost at 400,000 meters at the moment...