PDA

View Full Version : gold exchange

sean61901
12-06-14, 08:31 PM
The 3 friends limit on gold gifting is bad idea you get friends mad because you can't gift to them every day. There should not be a limit on the amount of friends you can send to.

All10star
12-26-14, 12:13 AM
Right on

mizzezwright
05-24-15, 03:20 AM
It's not fair at all! You should be able to gift ALL of your neighbors. This needs to change

luna2cute
05-24-15, 01:56 PM
Not all friends no. You have to remember that TL has to pay programmers so they need the option of people buying gold as they are a business.

But more than three, maybe 5 would be super.

AltonHastur
11-25-15, 11:48 AM
Since TL ended the quest for gold option, something has to give. Now it's near impossible to get gold without paying for it. I understand they need to make money but they can use advertising like they do for other games. Take FS2 for example: watch advertisements for gems. Why can't we have that on DS? That or increasing the gifting to say 5 or so/day. This can ease potential tensions with neighbors and ease a bit the pressure for gold needs. At least make acquiring gold realistically achievable!!

AltonHastur
11-25-15, 11:50 AM
A response from TL would be greatly appreciated!!

Niire
02-03-16, 03:23 AM
Also, perhaps being able to gift so many gold per day (I'd love 5 as well), and maybe the option of mystic maps/lotus flowers etc?

chuckyt888
02-25-16, 11:40 PM
Everything would have been OK IMO with the gold quests being given back that could occasionally give up to 10 gold along with increasing the neighbor limit to 5. That's gone. Even gold from tournaments was sliced. The code has increasingly tightened up over the last year on anything relying on chance (arena, wheel). Agree with everyone else.... somethings gotta give unless you want to **** the game and turn away longtime players.

It's sad that things have just been getting worse when everyone thought it couldn't sink any lower.

AltonHastur
02-28-16, 01:36 PM
I agree. It's getting more and more difficult and less enjoyable to play. Everything costs gold, more dragons unbreedable, and less gold to be had. It was frustrating before, but patience will out. Now however there's no gold to be had. The point SHOULD be to entice to buy gold, not to be forced. Especially since some of us can't purchase. And some who do purchase are required to purchase even more. But there lies their objective: get rid of all free players. It's not just DS, but FFS as well.

kooky panda
02-28-16, 03:50 PM
The 3 friends limit on gold gifting is bad idea you get friends mad because you can't gift to them every day. There should not be a limit on the amount of friends you can send to.

I am sorry but the option to gift more than 3 gold per day will not be changed.