PDA

View Full Version : Android timers

LonePudding
12-06-14, 06:12 PM
I posted this in the bugs and issues but have got no replies so I'm posting it here.

On android, does the timer feature not exist? It seems that an android tablet can't see breeding/evolving/farming times without pressing to speed up with gold. Then a window pops up saying the time and gold amount. Isn't the timer meant to pop up or is that an iOS only feature? I hope that made sense, it didn't to me!

redstar177
12-06-14, 09:09 PM
I posted this in the bugs and issues but have got no replies so I'm posting it here.

On android, does the timer feature not exist? It seems that an android tablet can't see breeding/evolving/farming times without pressing to speed up with gold. Then a window pops up saying the time and gold amount. Isn't the timer meant to pop up or is that an iOS only feature? I hope that made sense, it didn't to me!

That is an Ios only feature. On Android, you have to click it to make the window pop up, and then you can see the time remaining and the option to speed up for gold.

PepperWoo
12-06-14, 10:03 PM
I actually like that Android feature cause if you accidentally click it, it doesn't spend your gold immediately because of the popup. Less gold traps I guess. xD

LonePudding
12-07-14, 02:14 AM
That is an Ios only feature. On Android, you have to click it to make the window pop up, and then you can see the time remaining and the option to speed up for gold.

That's annoying. When breeding I get all excited over the time popping up! Oh well.

I actually like that Android feature cause if you accidentally click it, it doesn't spend your gold immediately because of the popup. Less gold traps I guess. xD

I guess that is the good thing about it. They should mix both into one; have the timer pop up BUT the gold pop up still comes up. I would have so much more gold...