PDA

View Full Version : android lollipop

pokemieke
12-06-14, 01:25 AM
Hi

Ever since I updated my android tablet to lollipop I have not been able to play several games (cupcake mania, jewel mania, candy blast). Is there a fix? If not, when will there be one? I really miss playing the games, it helps get rid of my stress :-)

Pokemieke

[S8] Regina
12-08-14, 12:36 PM
Hi

Ever since I updated my android tablet to lollipop I have not been able to play several games (cupcake mania, jewel mania, candy blast). Is there a fix? If not, when will there be one? I really miss playing the games, it helps get rid of my stress :-)

Pokemieke

Sorry about that! We are still working on a fix for this matter, thank you for your patience! :)

catsflake1
12-09-14, 04:05 PM
I'm having same problem, nexus 7 update to lollipop and jewel mania and cupcake not opening.

daddiette
12-11-14, 07:33 AM
Me too.��. Nexus 7 Android 5.0.1

addspydre
12-12-14, 08:22 PM
Ironic that we get the goal in our other games to dl the latest version of this game, but due to the lollipop bug, we can't get into this game to get the goal - the one game that I absolutely needed the rewards for, if I am to have a hope in heck of getting level 54 any time soon.

And yeah, Nexus 7, Android lollipop. Heck, I could get slots working half the time since the update to lollipop, until today. Now it won't run, just the things like RS, BS, DS, CS, Farm Story, Fashion Story, etc. But the little s**** games like this won't run.

catsflake1
12-16-14, 01:48 PM
When is jewel mania going to be able to launch on the android update to lollipop? The update was expected so wasn't a surprise so storm8/teamlava should of had this sorted before the update,android lollipop has been out a couple of months now on the nexus 9

Kellyjeannette
02-18-15, 12:59 PM
I can't play any team lava games since lollipop update. I play on a galaxy s5. Have emailed tl every day all i get is auto email.