PDA

View Full Version : Troll essence dilemma

bozotc19
12-06-14, 01:19 AM
Now that I am friends with the trolls and they want me to build a swamp. That requires troll essence. How am I supposed to get troll essence, when the only way I know to get it....is ****ing trolls. I can only **** boars now! Help please

SpiritWind00
12-06-14, 01:49 AM
Troll essence is dropped by Kaz's House, Troll castle, troll pit.

hugpete
12-06-14, 03:53 AM
Also the trolls we fight are from a clan that's enemies with Kaz...or something like that, I forget the exact flavor text.

bozotc19
12-06-14, 09:41 AM
Also the trolls we fight are from a clan that's enemies with Kaz...or something like that, I forget the exact flavor text.

But I don't have kaz house or troll castle....so I can't complete this quest?

PurpleScorpion76
12-06-14, 10:44 AM
If I remember correctly there was still troll fighting for a while. Even after they said we wouldn't fight them plant cocoa or glimmerbulbs and you should get a few, tapping buildings brought out the trolls too. Have you fought Kaz's 5 yet?

bozotc19
12-06-14, 12:14 PM
Ok, who is kaz? Is he the guy with like 100 hit points. If it is, I ****ed him. All I see now are boars...and lots of them, I can't do anything without them interrupting me, which is why I want them gone. I haven't seen a troll in days and hence that is my predicament.... I need 7 essences but can't find them anywhere. I had quite a few before I ****ed the big bad guy

SpiritWind00
12-06-14, 01:53 PM
Ok, who is kaz? Is he the guy with like 100 hit points. If it is, I ****ed him. All I see now are boars...and lots of them, I can't do anything without them interrupting me, which is why I want them gone. I haven't seen a troll in days and hence that is my predicament.... I need 7 essences but can't find them anywhere. I had quite a few before I ****ed the big bad guy

Ok, it sounds like maybe you haven't started these goals yet or are just beginning. Have you checked out the Game Guide via The Hub?

Can you post what goals you have so we know exactly where you're up to in this storyline, that would be really helpful. In the meantime, check out Part 1 of the Troll Tribe goals and see if this helps. There are 5 parts, so if not this one, try the next part. Post 2 of this thread has links to all 5 parts.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?66675

zyabra
05-30-15, 04:55 AM
For those who have this problem now (like i do): the best solution i've found so far is to plant a lot (~20) of mushroom circles and harvest-harvest-harvest. If no boars are present while you're doing it, you have a good chance to get a troll or two every hour - plus a lot of glimmerdust, which is always welcome.