PDA

View Full Version : Steelflare not in Spell Shop

cakeandpie
12-05-14, 09:54 PM
I got 96 Steelflare crests and was going to just buy the last 3 with gold. I went to craft it this afternoon and it's not in the Spell Shop.

I hope this was a mistake and not a change in the way things are being done. I remember other "parts-craftable" dragons being available to craft in the spell shop for awhile (sometimes a LOOOOONG time) after the parts were no longer obtainable. That way people can still craft it by buying a few more parts if they didn't get all the parts. But it's not even the end of Friday yet and it's already gone? What if someone (ME) was battling till the last minute, and therefore missed crafting it by like, ONE hour? If someone doesn't know the exact minute that the battle item changes, then they're out of luck?? If this is a new change, it's IMO a bad one. It makes players upset and means TL misses out on players spending gold in order to obtain the last few parts they didn't get. Please put Steelflare back in the Spell Shop.

[S8] Regina
12-08-14, 12:17 PM
I got 96 Steelflare crests and was going to just buy the last 3 with gold. I went to craft it this afternoon and it's not in the Spell Shop.

I hope this was a mistake and not a change in the way things are being done. I remember other "parts-craftable" dragons being available to craft in the spell shop for awhile (sometimes a LOOOOONG time) after the parts were no longer obtainable. That way people can still craft it by buying a few more parts if they didn't get all the parts. But it's not even the end of Friday yet and it's already gone? What if someone (ME) was battling till the last minute, and therefore missed crafting it by like, ONE hour? If someone doesn't know the exact minute that the battle item changes, then they're out of luck?? If this is a new change, it's IMO a bad one. It makes players upset and means TL misses out on players spending gold in order to obtain the last few parts they didn't get. Please put Steelflare back in the Spell Shop.

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with this, and you can PM me the Ticket # as well. Thank you!

cakeandpie
12-18-14, 09:39 AM
Got an email from support yesterday--they credited my account with a Steelflare! I just wanted to say what great customer service this was, and thank you!! :)

[S8] Regina
12-18-14, 12:13 PM
Got an email from support yesterday--they credited my account with a Steelflare! I just wanted to say what great customer service this was, and thank you!! :)

Glad it worked out! :D