PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on "The Hub"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SpiritWind00
12-05-14, 05:56 PM
Please leave your feedback here on anything extra that would be helpful to see in "The Hub (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916)."

(note, this is not the place to leave questions about the game.)

I hope you like it and find it really helpful!

Hi all, S8 have changed the way players contact support. Emails are no longer accepted. From now on you need to fill out a form to submit a ticket. This new system has already started.

Link to form: http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you have the email in your signature, please remove it. If you want to help someone to go to Support, make sure you refer to this link from now on. I'll put this in the Hub How To Use post as well as in the front of this thread.

The Hub has a new home!

The Hub was moved to a new sub forum of its own. It should be much easier to find information (now that it isn't lost amongst all the sticky threads anymore!) :)

Info for Android device players: on Android phones the sub forum sits at the top of discussions ALWAYS in an unexpanded view.. You need to expand the sub forum view first and then you'll see the Hub and Game Guides.

Just look at the top of the page on the Discussions forum. You'll see there are 2 sub forums:

1. Castle Story | Game Guides
2. Castle Story | The Hub

sunnygirl634
12-05-14, 06:13 PM
Love the name.

zoeee87
12-05-14, 08:43 PM
This looks amazing! Is there a way to lock it so it always stays at the top? So when new people join the forum they can immediately see it?

SpiritWind00
12-05-14, 08:58 PM
This looks amazing! Is there a way to lock it so it always stays at the top? So when new people join the forum they can immediately see it?

Thank you! Because it's a sticky thread, it stays in the top section, but it can't be the top post purely bc of how sticky's work.

zoeee87
12-05-14, 09:37 PM
Thank you! Because it's a sticky thread, it stays in the top section, but it can't be the top post purely bc of how sticky's work.

I didn't realize it was a sticky! That's perfect then!! :)

katbtodd
12-06-14, 03:18 AM
Love it it just makes it so much easier when you want to look back at some thing ,,
I seem to always be looking back to see when and what we did at different times .

belbar22
12-06-14, 03:58 AM
Brilliant. Thanks.

RHoop
12-06-14, 07:35 AM
Nice job! Vey well organized.

Burning ember is missing from the alphabetical inventory list. I see people ask about that one very often.

stuffedmounts
12-06-14, 09:58 AM
Yes it can, you just have to modify the timestamp. If you don't know how or don't have privileges to do that you could also make it an announcement instead, which will place it above stickies.

crystalrayn3
12-06-14, 10:30 AM
This must've taken many hours to create. Thank you for your dedication not only to the game but to the players as well.

Liloze
12-06-14, 11:22 AM
Spirit this is really a great job 2 thumbs up :D thank you :)

SpiritWind00
12-07-14, 07:12 PM
Inventory Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?44476): this needs to be checked and updated..... Can I ask for all of your help please!

What I will do is post each letter daily so over the next month or so it's all been checked and will continue to be very useful for all of us. Special thanks to arale_norimaki who originally created this thread and did so much work on it. I've removed the pictures so that it's quicker to load and revise.

Even with just a quick glance at it, there is work to be done!

Write if there is something missing (I think we can exclude special event resources) too.

SpiritWind00
12-07-14, 07:13 PM
A

Adamant

Found by Sir Pigglesworth or Deep Mine (rare). Level 4 Deep mines have an option to request it to your neighbors.
Used for upgrading Deep mine to level 5 (2 are required)
Current thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42509-Adamant

Apple

Found by Apple tree (drops 1 at each collection) and Sir Piggy (aprox. 5% drop)
Used for
- crafting Apple pie (see below)
Thread about the apple tree: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40846-Apple-Tree

Apple pie

Crafted at the Kitchen from 10 Apples, 1 Flour and 2 Sugars
Used for
- goals Skunkless applepies (requires 2) and Cooking caravan (requires 10)
- Delicious trade (requires 2 and gives 1 gem)

Apple tree

Found by adventures or bought with gems
Used for getting apples and golden apples
Current thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40846-Apple-Tree

Architect paste

Crafted at the potion shop or Tinkers camp
Used for
- crafting Magic cement
- building Cathedral (3), Deep mine and Ampitheatre (3)
- upgrading Cathedral to level 2 (2 required), Royal Manor to level 10 (3), Wizard School to level 5 (3), Knight's Hall to level 3 (2) and 4 (2)
Current thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41582-Architect-s-Paste

SpiritWind00
12-07-14, 07:34 PM
Adamant

Crafted at the Magic Forge (with xxxx)
Drops by Sir Pigglesworth, Deep Mine (rare), Jewellers trade
Used for upgrading Deep mine to level 5 (2 are required)

REMOVE: Level 4 Deep mines have an option to request it to your neighbors

bookadey
12-07-14, 08:23 PM
The Inventory needs Feral Magic added. Looked for this today and couldn't find it. Also when you click on the link for a letter, it takes you to the top of the thread - not the letter next to it.

SpiritWind00
12-07-14, 10:07 PM
I just did a little audit on what's there versus what's in my inventory and it looks like the guide covers about only 60% now of current drops. Anything from trolls onward is missing. So, just a bit of work to do! Don't worry about posting what's missing, I think I've got that covered. If we could focus on text and drops, that would be awesome.

Queenzod
12-08-14, 01:27 AM
I'm wondering if the ripening time should be added. For example, under Apple Tree, 2 hours. It might be helpful to know how long things take before you can collect from them.

Also, would it be helpful to know, for example, what is needed to make architects paste?

So each entry would have

Found/crafted
Uses
Requirements
Collection time

kudukuda
12-08-14, 01:37 AM
I'm wondering if the ripening time should be added. For example, under Apple Tree, 2 hours. It might be helpful to know how long things take before you can collect from them.

Also, would it be helpful to know, for example, what is needed to make architects paste?

So each entry would have

Found/crafted
Uses
Requirements
Collection time

I like this idea!i can't access the excel spreadsheet most of the time, so having this info on the inventory list would be helpful!

ghjvcucjb
12-08-14, 01:48 AM
Just went through my inventory and wrote all A's. These are the ones not listed. Some are special event items but honestly I don't remember which ones those are so you'll have to decide. If this isn't helpful I won't post again and leave it to the professionals.

Adventurer's Badge - added 2 April 2015 SW
Albino Pig
Allergy Potion
Anvil
Amorous Reed
Armored Skirt
Artisan's Badge

SpiritWind00
12-08-14, 03:38 AM
We're all masquerading as professionals! Lol... I like this idea too about collection time and those headings. Thanks guys. What do you think about splitting it all up into what the Inventory tabs should look like. In the mix are drops, decorations, buildings etc. there are at least 100 things missing from the guide and I don't have everything in my inventory. I still think event items don't go in. They are good for remembering though.....

great feedback! Thanks heaps... Keep all ideas coming.

meme1098
12-08-14, 09:04 PM
I was just looking for the Game Guide sticky a few minutes ago and can't find it. What happened to it? I even looked in the other Game Guide but it's not there either.

SpiritWind00
12-09-14, 12:35 AM
It's been replaced by the Hub.... Link in my signature. 2nd point.

SpiritWind00
12-14-14, 03:39 AM
Just a quick update on where I'm at with the Inventory guide - I'm currently working on the missing items from the current inventory thread. I might be a while! I'll then move on to existing items but I'll let you all know. This will take a month or so, so stay tuned. As soon as I've finished the missing items, I'll post them all.

I've taken onboard the suggestion of the new headings. It's looking really good so far!

ShibuyaCloth
12-14-14, 04:07 AM
Just a quick update on where I'm at with the Inventory guide - I'm currently working on the missing items from the current inventory thread. I might be a while! I'll then move on to existing items but I'll let you all know. This will take a month or so, so stay tuned. As soon as I've finished the missing items, I'll post them all.

I've taken onboard the suggestion of the new headings. It's looking really good so far!

I have been listing uncommon items (only found during special quests or events) for my u-goals, here a list of them for cross checks:

☐ Alertness Potion
☐ Armored Skirt
☐ Auctioneer’s Ingot
☐ Bestiary
☐ Berry Jam
☐ Black Ink
☐ Biscuits and Jam
☐ Bolts of Fabric
☐ Bonfire
☐ Brazier
☐ Builder's Hammer
☐ Bunch of Flowers
☐ Caged Pyrefly
☐ Calling Borg
☐ Candles
☐ Clairvoyance Potion
☐ Cheap Parchment
☐ Cherry Blossom
☐ Chew Toy
☐ China Dishe
☐ Cranberries
☐ Desmelling Potion
☐ Dragon Armor
☐ Dyed Scarf
☐ Energy Crate
☐ Enchanted Seed
☐ Fall Leaves
☐ Fancy Silverware
☐ Fangbeast Mask
☐ Faux Fur
☐ Festival Spire
☐ Festive Drum
☐ Fine Parchment
☐ Fire Fearie Statue
☐ Flame Flag
☐ Forever Snow
☐ Four Leaf Clover

☐ French Hen
☐ Giant Seed
☐ Gingerbread
☐ Golden Ring
☐ Goose
☐ Growth Potion
☐ Large Roast Chicken
☐ Large Trove
☐ Halloween Banner
☐ Haunted Hall
☐ Haunted Path
☐ Haystack
☐ Heart of the sands
☐ Hedge Trimmer
☐ Holiday Feast
☐ Holiday Felt
☐ Holiday Pipes
☐ Holiday Tablecloth
☐ Honey
☐ Honeycomb
☐ Horseshoe
☐ Hot Chocolate
☐ Hummingbird Sundial
☐ Ice Brand
☐ Jeweled talon
☐ Lapis Lazuli
☐ Leather Cover
☐ Letter to Anges
☐ Life Tree Trinket
☐ Lucky Coin
☐ Maid a'Milking
☐ Milk Pail
☐ Moonstone
☐ Moonstone Trinket
☐ Mystery Fragment
☐ Old book
☐ Orange Dye
☐ Parchment Bat
☐ Parchment Ghost
☐ Partridge
☐ Pink Sapphire Crystals
☐ Pink Wing
☐ Polarian Lichen
☐ Polarian Log
☐ Polarian Planks
☐ Polarian Tile
☐ Potion of Gills
☐ Preparation Potion
☐ Prince’s Crown
☐ Princess Tiara
☐ Prism
☐ Pumpkin
☐ Pumpkin Pie
☐ Pyre Crystals
☐ Pyre Tent
☐ Rainbow Pot
☐ Red Fish
☐ Reindeer
☐ Reinforced Armor
☐ Reinforced Sword
☐ Rope
☐ Sacred Horn
☐ Sacred Wing
☐ Silver Leaf
☐ Skunkupine Essence
☐ Spell
☐ Spellbook
☐ Spelled Stone
☐ Spooky Dead Wood
☐ Spooky Scarecrow
☐ Stout Axe
☐ Sun Mosaic
☐ Swan
☐ Sweet Creme
☐ Sweet Essence
☐ Treasure Trove
☐ Turkey Chicken
☐ Turkey Cow
☐ Turkey Pig
☐ Turkey Sheep
☐ Turtle Dove
☐ Unhatched Egg
☐ Wanted: Artisan
☐ Warm Milk
☐ Winter Birdseed
☐ Witch Hat
☐ Witch Broom
☐ White Dye
☐ Woven Cloth
☐ Yellowing Potion

SpiritWind00
12-14-14, 04:43 AM
Ok, you're scaring me now! Lol!! I'm not going to include event items in the guide, just core story, otherwise I might just go mad.... I shall double check your list against mine though for sure, thank you so much.

Oh and I'm going to add your thread into the hub. I think it's definitely worthy of being there! It's one of my favourites. :)

LadyLolepere
12-14-14, 02:46 PM
This looks like it would be helpful IF we could put the Hub in the search box and bring it up

meme1098
12-14-14, 03:13 PM
It's the last sticky on the Castle Story discussions page. Really easy to find :D

SpiritWind00
12-18-14, 04:48 AM
Note to do..... Request to add kingdom picture thread to hub and find the addicts thread too.

I have nearly finished updating the Inventory Guide - enormous job. Should be live very soon. I shall be looking for lots of feedback!

danzplace
12-18-14, 11:33 AM
Impressive! Greatly appreciated too. thanks. Continuing to love this game...

Liloze
12-18-14, 12:01 PM
Absolutely outstanding work! May I suggest adding a thread where one could learn how to post photos?!
Thanks again SpiritWind00 for the masterly job you've done. :)

meme1098
12-18-14, 12:09 PM
There's already a thread about how to post photos here:

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

Liloze
12-18-14, 02:04 PM
There's already a thread about how to post photos here:

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

SpiritWind00
12-18-14, 02:31 PM
I have a list of other helpful threads from Kooky, so I'll put those up sometime today too. The picture one was already in the Hub... :) maybe I need to make it more obvious? I'll put my thinking hat on again! Improvements and suggestions ALWAYS welcomed!

Anaboe
12-18-14, 03:14 PM
I once offered to update the inventory list to a moderator, since the player who made the list is no longer active, but sadly I never got a reply... Happy tho somebody is picking this up :) if you need help, I'm still happy to!

I really would like for event-items to be on that list too: not only for remembering, but also that newer players can check what we're taling about if we talk about Polaris Snow or the Love Shack for example. Doesn't have to be as excessive on information as for regular items, but I do think it their names and events should be in the list.
For example:
Love Shack - reward from previous event, crafting-building.
Hot chocolate - item needed in previous event, dropped and craftable.
Not even a photo or link needed I think.

SpiritWind00
12-19-14, 07:10 PM
****** NEW IN THE HUB *****

the new and updated Inventory Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025257#post1025257) is now live!!!

I'm now working on updating and revising other game features too, like a new Building Guide. Stay tuned for more!! :)

roguebee
12-19-14, 07:50 PM
****** NEW IN THE HUB *****

the new and updated Inventory Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025257#post1025257) is now live!!!

I'm now working on updating and revising other game features too, like a new Building Guide. Stay tuned for more!! :)

That new guide is awesome!

SpiritWind00
12-19-14, 07:54 PM
thanks roguebee... now if only I could get the page numbers to work !!! I'm really happy with how it turned out. Added over a hundred new entries.

Queenzod
12-19-14, 11:05 PM
SW, I noticed a teeny correction. Under Vital Extract, it requires 5 piles of seeds, not 4. :)

FIXED! Thanks QZ! :)

SpiritWind00
12-20-14, 03:33 AM
Further items added to the Inventory Guide:

Post #28 .............. List of Decorations available in the Market
Post #29 .............. List of Plant Items available in the Market
Post #30 .............. List of Animals available in the Market
Post #31 .............. List of other Nature items available in the Market

Queenzod
12-20-14, 04:26 AM
I found something else to add in the inventory guide. Pepe drops wheat, sugar cane, corn and tomatoes, and that could be put under those items in the "found" portion. I can't remember what other things he drops. His house also drops those things, less the tomatoes (I think). I'm always maxed out on them so I don't pay attention very well. :)

BTW, Gardenia, you are doing an *awesome* job with this! It's so clear, comprehensive, organized and easy to find. I'm so impressed! Can you come over and help me organize my family photos? ;)

sure, no problem... Be there in 36 hours! Lol I'll make those changes... Thanks heaps!

dragoniakingdom
12-20-14, 05:11 AM
Congratulations on all your hard work SW,it's looking great!:cool:

ShibuyaCloth
12-20-14, 07:56 AM
In the building thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide) I would add for each building the real estate in squares; i.e. amphitheater Size: 4x4

OK, I'll put that on my 'to do' list... thanks! SW

Chaotarch
12-22-14, 01:23 AM
Building guide:

Amphietheater need 4 architects paste to build and for lv5 150.000coins, too

Item guide:

Mithril: rare drop for Jeweler Trade ( somethimes i got 2 mithril;) )
Feeding through: buy at market

Decoration List Market:
Beast Statue costs 100gems

Adventure drops: maybe you write down the adventures with the highest chance to drop:rolleyes:
- for me ( and i send out daily to dark cave and via baracks the ancient vault ):
unicorn statue -> dark cave
carriage -> dark cave
royal pig & cow -> dark cave
dragon statue ->ancient vault
overgrown bench ->ancient vault

SpiritWind00
12-22-14, 02:47 AM
ok, folks, time to give me some specific feedback to build on the post above. Can you track your adventure box drops and post them here. Don't worry about posting normal drops, just anything that sits in a crate on top of the castle/barracks. I'll add another post in the Inventory Guide to capture this information. If anyone else knows if it's recorded elsewhere, please post here.

Name of adventure: xx
Box Drop: xx

I'll update this post: List of Adventure Drops - special crate/box drops (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416)

danzplace
12-22-14, 03:21 AM
Just used it for the first time. Super easy to find the winter bakery, loved it!

Will do on the drops, once I finish adventuring to Polaris North for mint leaves that is

FrostyFinn
12-22-14, 06:00 AM
Thank you spirit wind. This plus the inventory list must have taken you ages to compile. We all really appreciate all your hard work. I find it so easy to look up what I need for everything.

roguebee
12-22-14, 07:09 AM
Feral Lands: Maple Tree, Multi-Colored Hedge, Red Trillium

awesome! Thanks... Will add this to box drops. (Done) SW

Sirac_Leloup
12-22-14, 01:05 PM
Jeweler is missing in building guide

still working on the resource section which is where this building sits... Thanks for the pickup! :) SW

nikkimommy2014
12-23-14, 09:04 AM
The royal exchange is missing in the building guide

Liloze
12-23-14, 09:55 AM
Hunt the Roaming Bandits : Skunkupine Trap
Dark Caves : White Cow

SW thank you for the awesome job you're doing, and with Dabag, you both are Creating the best "CS Comprehensive & Full Guide" ever.
I am sure no other game has such "Detailed Guide" or players committed to help others :)
Thank you 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Rebegarner
12-25-14, 07:35 AM
Merry Christmas! I posted some of the adventure drops in the reply section under Dabags list!

SpiritWind00
12-28-14, 04:13 AM
I put the List if Dabag's in the Hub.... :)

I'm away for a couple of days and will finish up the Building Guide when I get back home. Thank you for the feedback too!

arikasi
12-28-14, 12:11 PM
For the what drops what posts. Gems also drop from the orange plain dragons, ive had two gem drop from one. I would love to know if gems drop from any other dragon.

meme1098
12-30-14, 08:03 AM
Thanks for all your hard work, SpiritWind! On your Building Guide, which is awesome by the way, the Windmill also occasionally drops flour if you want to add that.

ShibuyaCloth
01-02-15, 08:03 AM
Just made a cross check with my list.

Missing items I found:
A
Alertness Potion
Armored Skirt
Auctioneer?s Ingot
Absorption Crystal
Alicorn
Aspen Tree

B
Berry Jam
Biscuits and Jam
Black Ink
Bluebell Faerie Flower
Bolts of Fabric
Bonfire
Brazier
Bread
Builder's Hammer
Bunch of Flowers
Berry Mound
Black Cow
Black Pig
Black Sheep
Blue Flower Penstemon
Boar Trap
Box of Chocolate
Bush
Butterfly Faerie Flower

C
Caged Pyrefly
Calling Borg
Candles
Cheap Parchment
Cherry Blossom
Chew Toy
China Dishe
Christmas Cookies
Cider
Clairvoyance Potion
Classic Christmas Tree
Cranberries
Chicken
Chocolate Egg
Chocolate Truffle
Cow
Crab Apple Tree
Cupid Pig

D
Desmelling Potion
Dragon Armor
Dyed Scarf
Dead Tree
Dragon

E
Enchanted Seed
Energy Crate
Elm Tree
Entwined Seeding

F
Fall Leaves
Fancy Silverware
Fangbeast Mask
Faux Fur
Festival Spire
Festive Drum
Fine Parchment
Fire Fearie Statue
Flame Flag
Forever Snow
Four Leaf Clover
French Hen
Frosting Cement
Fruitcake
Faerie Campfire
Faerie Flowerbed
Faerie Harp
Faerie Path
Fangbeast Trap
Fern Patch
Fountain

G
Garnet
Giant Seed
Gingerbread
Golden Ring
Goose
Grand Christmas Tree
Green Banner
Green Dye
Growth Potion
Greselda's fountain

H
Halloween Banner
Haunted Hall
Haunted Path
Haystack
Hedge Trimmer
Holiday Feast
Holiday Felt
Holiday Pipes
Holiday Tablecloth
Honey
Honeycomb
Horseshoe
Hot Chocolate
Hummingbird Sundial
Heart Banner
Heart Cow
Hydrangea Garden

I
Ice Brand
Iron Rich Rock

K
Kissing Dust
Kissing Light Post

L
Lapis Lazuli
Large Roast Chicken
Large Trove
Leather Cover
Letter to Anges
Life Tree Trinket
Lucky Coin
Living Tree
Love Essence
Love Sheep
Love Stone
Love Wood
Lovers Gate

M
Maid a'Milking
Milk Pail
Moonstone
Moonstone Trinket
Mystery Fragment
Mercury Feast
Magic Fruit Tree
Manticore
Mermaid Pond
Milk Chocolate
Mithril Dragon
Mushroom Circle
Mushroom Patch

O
Old book
Orange Dye
Oak Tree
Old Log

P
Parchment Bat
Parchment Ghost
Partridge
Pink Banner
Pink Dye
Pink Sapphire Crystals
Pink Wing
Polarian Lichen
Polarian Log
Polarian Planks
Polarian Tile
Potion of Gills
Powdered Stone
Preparation Potion
Prince?s Crown
Princess Tiara
Prism
Pumpkin
Pumpkin Pie
Purple Banner
Pyre Cryatals
Pyre Crystals
Pyre Tent
Patch of tall Grass
Pine Tree
Pink Chicken
Pink Flower Bed
Pink Fur
Pink Jewel
Pink Pig
Pink Rainbow
Plant in a Log

R
Rainbow Pot
Red Fish
Reindeer
Reinforced Armor
Reinforced Sword
Rope
Red Acer Tree
Red Mushroom Circle
Red Ribbon
Red Trillium
Rock Outcropping
Romantic Fountain
Romantic Path
Royal Cow
Royal Pig
Rustic Well

S
Silver Leaf
Skunkupine Essence
Spell
Spelled Stone
Splendid Christmas Tree
Spooky Dead Wood
Spooky Scarecrow
Stout Axe
Sun Mosaic
Swan
Sweet Creme
Sweet Essence
Serenade Tower
Serenade Wall
Sheep
Skunkupine Trap
Small Rock Pile
Stone Bench

T
Treasure Trove
Turkey Chicken
Turkey Cow
Turkey Pig
Turkey Sheep
Turtle Dove
Talinum Auranticum
Tree Log
Troll Banner

U
Underworld Enchantment
Unhatched Egg

V
Valentine Feast

W
Wanted: Artisan
Warm Milk
White Dye
Winter Birdseed
Winter White Tree
Witch Broom
Witch Hat
Woven Cloth
White Birch Tree
White Cow
White Flower Bed
White Trillium
Willow Tree
Wood Bench

Y
Yellowing Potion
Yellow Acer Tree

Dabag
01-02-15, 03:27 PM
For Post #14 .............. M
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025277&viewfull=1#post1025277

Mystery Fragment
Found: Deep Mine during quest.
Uses: for Old Thomas to build the mystery opponent
Current thread: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?72574-Castle-Update-08-28-Anniversary-Tournament-Part-1

Hope I did this right
dabag

Dabag
01-02-15, 03:33 PM
please delete this post

I actually took the time to read the inventory list and found everything there,
sorry
dabag

Chaotarch
01-03-15, 08:08 AM
Darkcave-Adventure-Drop:

Overgrown Bench ...lol

done! :). SW

EDIT:
Ancient Vault:
Beast Statue - yay, my first ever as a drop:rolleyes: thought they never drop...

added this too. Thanks! SW

Chaotarch
01-11-15, 07:49 AM
EDIT:
Ancient Vault:
Beast Statue - yay, my first ever as a drop:rolleyes: thought they never drop...
Ancient Vault:
Anvil

Hunting Bandits:
Campfire

Dark Cave:
White Cow

added these as well... ;) SW

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-11-15, 10:27 AM
I just had a royal cow drop from the Envoy to the Plume Hive!
(Now where's my dang faerie campfire!?!?!!! lol)

added drop... (yes, the Faeries are holding out giving me one too! Maybe I still have too many of their friends in jars!) ;) SW

arikasi
01-11-15, 12:27 PM
Could someone link me to the Adventure Guide and the list of items that drop from each one please? Thank you.

plby
01-11-15, 02:27 PM
Could someone link me to the Adventure Guide and the list of items that drop from each one please? Thank you.

It's on the last page of the Inventory Guide thread in "The Hub"

ive added another link to the Adventure Guide on the first page of the Hub. :) SW

- - - - - - - - - -
The Knowledge shard Anatomy goal requires 20 rat tails, 20 bones and 50 000 coin.

and the Unicorn statue is listed under E in the inventory guide :)

arikasi
01-13-15, 10:30 PM
I couldn't see the items needed to build the barracks. I was surprised when I bought it that it didnt come prebuilt. Can't recall what it needed.

SpiritWind00
01-14-15, 12:14 AM
I couldn't see the items needed to build the barracks. I was surprised when I bought it that it didnt come prebuilt. Can't recall what it needed.

Yes I can how it is difficult to find in The Hub as Ive completely missed it! Haha! I'll look into it and add it when I can get to a PC.

Chaotarch
01-14-15, 01:14 AM
Adventuredrops:

Ancient Vault - White Cow
Dark Cave - Apple Tree

lol, got no royal animal anymore since nov/dez14:mad: is there a droplimit or i have too much?:rolleyes:

and collectiontime for fruittrees 2:00hours:eek: not 4:00...

added adventure drops 02/17... SW

SpiritWind00
01-14-15, 04:27 AM
****** Please note you can now access all of the posts from ShibuyaCloth on information or 'Nuggets' in the Hub. *******

Thank you for preparing this information!

Dabag
01-17-15, 11:58 AM
Hi SpirtWind00

In 1: Game Guides
Dabag's Dialogue Guide
Dabag's List - an ABC of general information found in Castle Story
List of goals - alphabetical order

Since these are really secondary information
I think they should be moved
To 2: Other Helpful Threads

I hope you agree
dabag

ps: with your guides & the nuggests - the important info is covered

katbtodd
01-18-15, 05:57 AM
From plum adventure from gift boxes ,,..I have gotten many Glimmer rock formations and faerie paths,
hope this helps.
Going back through my list found an apple tree you have to grow.
Do you want Valentine adventure, gift boxes?

tcgms17
01-18-15, 06:17 AM
Hi SW �� ... Here are some additional drops from adventures that I've gotten.
Spicy: Dark Cave Formation
Simple: Pumpkin Hutch
Plume: Butterfly Faerie Flower & Bluebell Faerie Flower
Hearty: Lemon Tree, White Cow, Overgrown Bench, Scarecrow, Beast Statue, Pumpkin Hutch

awesome! Thanks! I think I'm going on adventures with you and your Knights... That quite a list :) my Knights are a bit lazy! SW
added! thanks SW

Chaotarch
01-18-15, 10:24 AM
ancient vault:

glimmerdust trove

added! thanks SW

VanaCatu
01-20-15, 02:06 AM
Inventory Guide / T (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025284&viewfull=1#post1025284):

Troll essence
Found: trolls related buildings, adventures, excalibam, trolls; Dire Boars (at least during Troll Tribe Pt.1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=872147&viewfull=1#post872147))
Uses: item in troll club, item in light armour, item in swampy pond

Troll horn
Found: troll related buildings, trolls; Dire Boars (at least during Troll Tribe Pt.1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=872147&viewfull=1#post872147))

BuddyB111
01-20-15, 03:17 PM
I've found the drops for doing adventures, but I couldn't find a list of the requirements for each adventure. Once an adventure is up and running, I can't remember what I need to have ready for the next or future adventures. The Hub is just brilliant, a real gem! :cool:

VanaCatu
01-20-15, 03:56 PM
Oh i understand! I even made an excell sheet before I remembered well wht I need :) I took as a guidance Dabag's main goals thread from the hub, yeah :) chain #9 if I remember well...

BuddyB111
01-20-15, 04:18 PM
Oh i understand! I even made an excell sheet before I remembered well wht I need :) I took as a guidance Dabag's main goals thread from the hub, yeah :) chain #9 if I remember well...

Perfect - thank you very much! :cool:

ShibuyaCloth
01-22-15, 12:59 AM
In the Hub your spelled "Neighbours", I know Aussies speak an English closer to Oxford English (as I do) then their closer "Neighbor" on the other side of the pond.

SpiritWind00
01-22-15, 05:50 AM
In the Hub your spelled "Neighbours", I know Aussies speak an English closer to Oxford English (as I do) then their closer "Neighbor" on the other side of the pond.

:) Yes, I'm conflicted with 2 of the most common words in my iPad dictionary with the words colour (especially in the codes behind the scenes) and neighbour. My general rule of thumb is, if I write it I'll spell it my way, if someone else writes it, it stays their way. And if my iPad won't let me proceed without changing one of those words, then I may change it. :) it's a bit hard to be totally consistent, but it's a minor thing isn't it.

ShibuyaCloth
01-22-15, 07:35 AM
:) Yes, I'm conflicted with 2 of the most common words in my iPad dictionary with the words colour (especially in the codes behind the scenes) and neighbour. My general rule of thumb is, if I write it I'll spell it my way, if someone else writes it, it stays their way. And if my iPad won't let me proceed without changing one of those words, then I may change it. :) it's a bit hard to be totally consistent, but it's a minor thing isn't it.

Minor issue ;) In the past, I often got my finger hit because the I wrote in UK English. +10 years back, I had to switch to US English to avoid constant issues. I and some UK colleagues got slammed as illiterate because our reports or publications where crippled with so called "typos". Americans can be sometime challenged by Shakespeare's original slang :p, they surely don't like colours :D Nowadays, I alway use a US dictionary.

AnniePMH
01-27-15, 03:56 AM
I got a Mercury Feast from Kaz, when I collected from his Abode today!:o Is that a previously known drop? I couldn't find anything about that. I was very pleasantly surprised!:)

SpiritWind00
01-27-15, 04:21 AM
I know I've a few posts I've not yet actioned , but I will soon... (Just been super busy!)

There still seems to be questions about the fortune tent. What do you think about a separate post that lists them all with hints and tips. Might put it in The Hub as a separate post. Helpful? Anything else I should add?

I'm also wondering about whether we need to expand on the general info around FAQ and the most common questions in the Help Me thread. Something to work on over the next few weeks! I really like the Nuggets from ShibuyaCloth. Maybe some more information like that.

ShibuyaCloth... Have you other drafts in mind so we don't double up?

meme1098
01-27-15, 11:51 AM
SpiritWind, there's a link to the Fortune Teller Tent under "Other Helpful Threads". It's got all fortunes with hints. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding

ShibuyaCloth
01-27-15, 04:01 PM
I know I've a few posts I've not yet actioned , but I will soon... (Just been super busy!)

There still seems to be questions about the fortune tent. What do you think about a separate post that lists them all with hints and tips. Might put it in The Hub as a separate post. Helpful? Anything else I should add?

I'm also wondering about whether we need to expand on the general info around FAQ and the most common questions in the Help Me thread. Something to work on over the next few weeks! I really like the Nuggets from ShibuyaCloth. Maybe some more information like that.

ShibuyaCloth... Have you other drafts in mind so we don't double up?

For the Fortune Tent there is a good thread already, don't over do.

As for nuggets, well I have one in mind but didn't start writing: Beasts. If you have other ideas or see other topics that are in high demand in on this forum, let's consider.

SpiritWind00
01-27-15, 04:11 PM
I haven't anything specific in mind, beasts sound good. I like to process information, so I'll just mull over some ideas and wait for a few more posts.

Would love to hear from brand new players what you would find helpful.... :)

SpiritWind00
01-30-15, 12:01 AM
I've created a new post which lists all of the fortunes (as I was thinking of providing). This way, each thread can be kept about the 'current' fortunes.

Link to the Post in the Hub. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994)

CharmOfLea
01-31-15, 01:25 PM
Thank you for organizing this thread so well and many thanks to all who have contributed with info. I use it regularly.

SpiritWind00
01-31-15, 09:45 PM
Starting players still need more info... good example is the one just answered about energy. Someone want to write up an exhaustive list including what levels you can get energy from? There is already lots of info about where you get energy from in other threads, just needs to be put into a format for the Game Guide. Maybe a 'nugget'?? Write and post it in this thread for feedback and comment and then we'll create a new thread. thanks!!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Here is a fantastic starting point... this was written by Maguar.

Energy

Overview

Energy is the biggest strategic element of the game. Every action you do requires you to use energy. The amount of energy you have is determined by your level until you reach the cap. For most players this cap will be 30. For the players who started when the game was first released, the cap will be 40. From time to time there will be trials with different energy for different players.

Restoring Energy

* Energy is restored at a rate of 1 per 3 minutes.

* You can get up to 10 energy per day restored by visiting neighbours.

* If you are fighting Monsters there is a chance they will drop energy when you hit them. They will always drop energy when you defeat them. Sometimes you will end up with more energy than you used to defeat them.

* When you go on adventures from your Keep you often get energy as a reward.

* It is also restored in full when you go up a level. This energy will be added to your existing energy. This may cause you to exceed your cap. Ie you could have 50/30 energy. Once you have reduced it to under you cap it will not go above it again until you level up.

* Sir Pigglesworth can sometimes drop energy

* If you have completed the third tablet quest you have a 33% chance of getting energy back when harvesting crops

* You can trade items in the Royal Exhange to get energy.

* The Alicorn will refill your energy once a week

* The Wizard School drops energy every couple of hours

Important Note: Only levelling up and getting energy when visiting neighbours will take your energy temporarily over the cap. All other methods will only take you up to your cap. Do not collect from the items listed above unless your energy is less than or qual to your max minus the energy you'll get. Eg, your cap is 30 and you're going to collect from the Royal Exchange to get energy. Only collect when your energy is 20 or lower or you will miss out on the extra energy.

Queenzod
02-01-15, 12:44 AM
Starting players still need more info... good example is the one just answered about energy. Someone want to write up an exhaustive list including what levels you can get energy from? There is already lots of info about where you get energy from in other threads, just needs to be put into a format for the Game Guide. Maybe a 'nugget'?? Write and post it in this thread for feedback and comment and then we'll create a new thread. thanks!!

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Here is a fantastic starting point... this was written by Maguar.

Energy

Overview

Energy is the biggest strategic element of the game. Every action you do requires you to use energy. The amount of energy you have is determined by your level until you reach the cap. For most players this cap will be 30. For the players who started when the game was first released, the cap will be 40. From time to time there will be trials with different energy for different players.

Restoring Energy

* Energy is restored at a rate of 1 per 3 minutes.

* You can get up to 10 energy per day restored by visiting neighbours.

* If you are fighting Monsters there is a chance they will drop energy when you hit them. They will always drop energy when you defeat them. Sometimes you will end up with more energy than you used to defeat them.

* When you go on adventures from your Keep you often get energy as a reward.

* It is also restored in full when you go up a level. This energy will be added to your existing energy. This may cause you to exceed your cap. Ie you could have 50/30 energy. Once you have reduced it to under you cap it will not go above it again until you level up.

* Sir Pigglesworth can sometimes drop energy

* If you have completed the third tablet quest you have a 33% chance of getting energy back when harvesting crops

* You can trade items in the Royal Exhange to get energy.

* The Alicorn will refill your energy once a week

* The Wizard School drops energy every couple of hours

Important Note: Only levelling up and getting energy when visiting neighbours will take your energy temporarily over the cap. All other methods will only take you up to your cap. Do not collect from the items listed above unless your energy is less than or qual to your max minus the energy you'll get. Eg, your cap is 30 and you're going to collect from the Royal Exchange to get energy. Only collect when your energy is 20 or lower or you will miss out on the extra energy.

This is not true any more. If you collect from alicorns (both white and pink) you can go over the limit. Same with Wizard Schools. Same with the 30 energy you can get from Mr. piggy. Same with crop collection if you're over the limit and get energy back from collecting in fact, I can't think of any times extra energy won't accumulate past your limit.

You can also get energy from two different trades the Royal Exchange and the greenhouse. :) hope this helps!

shambalaya
02-02-15, 06:07 PM
One little detail... The energy cap was raised from 30 to 40 for all players. At lower levels the cap is smaller (at least when I was there) and it increases as you level up until reaching 40.

SpiritWind00
02-02-15, 06:20 PM
Yes that's right.... That original post was written a long time ago... Well before the rise in level cap. If someone wants to rewrite it, please feel free! :)

Yes, I also agree with you about energy rising. Don't know what you start with now. :) aarr, the good old days!

SpiritWind00
02-02-15, 08:09 PM
Who needed a lunch break anyway! ;). Ok, what do you think about this? I've dumped it from an email, so formatting may need adjusting.

Energy

Overview
Energy is the biggest strategic element of the game. Every action you do requires you to use energy. The amount of energy you have is determined by your level until you reach the cap. For most players this cap will be 40. From time to time there will be trials with different energy for different players.

How often is energy restored?
Energy is restored at a rate of 1 every 3 minutes.

How can I get extra energy?
Lots of ways!

1. Visit neighbours – will give you an extra 10 energy per day
2. Level up – energy is added when you go up a level and is added to your current balance. This may cause you to temporarily exceed your cap, ie you could have 50/40 energy.
3. Monsters – If you are fighting Monsters there is a chance they will drop energy when you hit them. They will always drop energy when you defeat them. Sometimes you will end up with more energy than you used to defeat them (and sometimes not).
4. Harvest crops – you must have the 3rd Knowledge Shard (Agricultural) from collecting from the Tablet of Tabernum.

Buildings:
5. The Keep – (your castle) energy will often drop when you collect from your adventure. The Feral Lands adventure has been known to drop Energy Crates (appearing above the castle in a special box) with 10 energy inside. The energy crates can be stored or chopped immediately.
6. Royal Exchange – 2 energy trades to choose from.
7. Wizard School – available for gems in the market. Level 1 drops 6 energy/5 hours; up to Level 5 drops 10 energy / 4 hours and 20 minutes.
8. Greenhouse – craft Faerie Elixir for an instant 20 energy drop.

Animals:
9. Sir Pigglesworth – large rare drop
10. Alicorns – drops 40 energy every 7 days.
11. Pink Alicorn – drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 10, 20, 50 and 100. (cannot purchase this anymore)

12. Buy It! – you can purchase additional energy with gems. The current offer is 5 energy for 10 gems; 12 energy for 20 gems; 30 energy for 50 gems.

Written February 2015.

Queenzod
02-02-15, 10:15 PM
Gardenia-
This is great! On the pink alicorn, it also has a possibility of 10 and 20 energy drops, as well as the 50 and 100.
:)

thanks QZ... added! SW

ShibuyaCloth
02-03-15, 12:40 AM
Nice Nugget SW. I can scrap it from my list :)

When you do the Greenhouse "Grow Fearuybulb Seeds" you get a fair chance to get 4-8 (TBC) energy drop. It does not always drop, but 3 out of 4 times I would say.
added to below

for creating the Nugget - from SW:

Energy

Overview
Energy is the biggest strategic element of the game. Every action you do requires you to use energy. The amount of energy you have is determined by your level until you reach the cap. For most players this cap will be 40. From time to time there will be trials with different energy for different players.

How often is energy restored?
Energy is restored at a rate of 1 every 3 minutes.

How can I get extra energy?
Lots of ways!

1. Visit neighbours – will give you an extra 10 energy per day
2. Level up – energy is added when you go up a level and is added to your current balance. This may cause you to temporarily exceed your cap, ie you could have 50/40 energy.
3. Monsters – If you are fighting Monsters there is a chance they will drop energy when you hit them. They will always drop energy when you defeat them. Sometimes you will end up with more energy than you used to defeat them (and sometimes not).
4. Harvest crops – you must have the 3rd Knowledge Shard (Agricultural) from collecting from the Tablet of Tabernum.

Buildings:
5. The Keep – (your castle) energy will often drop when you collect from your adventure. The Feral Lands adventure has been known to drop Energy Crates (appearing above the castle in a special box) with 10 energy inside. The energy crates can be stored or chopped immediately.
6. Royal Exchange – 2 energy trades to choose from.
7. Wizard School – available for gems in the market. Level 1 drops 6 energy/5 hours; up to Level 5 drops 10 energy / 4 hours and 20 minutes.
8. Greenhouse – craft Faerie Elixir for an instant 20 energy drop; or craft Faeriebulb seeds for a good chance to get 4-8 energy.

Animals:
9. Sir Pigglesworth – large rare drop
10. Alicorns – drops 40 energy every 7 days.
11. Pink Alicorn – drops between 4-8 energy every 22 hours. Reported rare energy drops of 10, 20, 50 and 100. (cannot purchase this anymore)

12. Buy It! – you can purchase additional energy with gems. The current offer is 5 energy for 10 gems; 12 energy for 20 gems; 30 energy for 50 gems.

ShibuyaCloth
02-03-15, 01:42 AM
SW, I could not resist and added into my nugget list. I post a separate thread for this one. It is worth the post. Thanks for initiating it.

PS: now I am procrastinating at work :/

SpiritWind00
02-03-15, 02:14 AM
Well, it's for a good cause! Thanks for creating the nugget - perfect!

I've updated the Hub to include a link to the new Energy Nugget.

Keep those ideas coming!!

Liloze
02-03-15, 07:46 AM
ShibuyaCloth this is great :)
Just helping here, the Barracks also provide Energy from adventures :)

Chaotarch
02-04-15, 10:55 AM
how can i add an avatar?:confused:
lol, nothing about that in THE HUB...:eek:
try a lot of things but doesnt work

SpiritWind00
02-04-15, 03:44 PM
how can i add an avatar?:confused:
lol, nothing about that in THE HUB...:eek:
try a lot of things but doesnt work

You can't I'm afraid. You can have a pic on your own notification page though, I've seen others when I look at their profile.

Chaotarch
02-04-15, 03:52 PM
You can have a pic on your own notification page though, I've seen others when I look at their profile.

right, a pic on the notificationpage is not the Problem, but the "edit Avatar"-function ...

meme1098
02-05-15, 07:20 AM
I was checking the building info in the Hub just now for regeneration times but none had that info. Maybe add that in the future? thanks for all your hard work, SpiritWind!

ShibuyaCloth
02-05-15, 07:52 AM
I was checking the building info in the Hub just now for regeneration times but none had that info. Maybe add that in the future? thanks for all your hard work, SpiritWind!

Actually there is for most, resource & character buildings can be improved.

SpiritWind00
02-08-15, 03:49 AM
Ok, I'll look at updating all of the buildings with collection times.... Another lunch time project! Thanks!

burritosprings
02-08-15, 05:33 AM
Ok, I'll look at updating all of the buildings with collection times.... Another lunch time project! Thanks!

Fortune updates from nov 7
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Castle-Story-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller-UPDATED-11-7-14

clydeskeeper
02-08-15, 11:45 AM
Fabulous resource. I noticed gold bars were missing. You know the ones you have to make in the Magic Forge for the Greed Obelisk. I was looking because after making one I wondered if the bar could be used for anything else or if it's sole purpose was for the obelisk.

SpiritWind00
02-08-15, 07:25 PM
Collection times added to all buildings except for the massive listing of Resource buildings. I'll work on that tomorrow!

Gold bars were a 1 time thing... I think when I get around to adding that massive list from early on in the thread, it will go there. I won't forget! :)

Chaotarch
02-10-15, 07:57 AM
ok, dont know if shibuya or spirit would use the follow things.
i note my tradestuff since tradetix 600 - now i have 750...

i really often do eggs&dairy, trapper and jeweler. now i can say you get allways a kombination from 1 yellow and 1 green:

SpiritWind00
02-11-15, 10:35 PM
Chaotarch, I can't open those attachments?

I have added in the collection time to all of the resource buildings (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1030154&viewfull=1#post1030154). The only one that's missing is the Royal Maze (before Greselda updated it; the one with the fountain in it). I have done the Dark Garden though, maybe it's the same? If someone else can post that, it will be complete. cheers!

tvangstanke
02-11-15, 11:11 PM

I have added in the collection time to all of the resource buildings (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1030154&viewfull=1#post1030154). The only one that's missing is the Royal Maze (before Greselda updated it; the one with the fountain in it). I have done the Dark Garden though, maybe it's the same? If someone else can post that, it will be complete. cheers!

Royal Maze Garden before update: Collection time 10 Hrs, Speed Up 20 gems.
Update requires 10 Glimmer Trap Plant, 1 Glimmer Rafflesia, 5 Glimmer Pitcher Plant, 5 Mythic Essence.

thank you! I'll put that in right now! awesome. :)... SW

Chaotarch
02-12-15, 12:37 AM

mmh, dont know why, you are a mod:rolleyes:
lol, no, its a screenshot from a xls-sheet, so tell me what you want / need.
i can "tipp down" here too, or something else.

EDIT: lol, i cant open too:

new one:

meme1098
02-12-15, 07:26 AM
SpiritWind,
I've been unable for the last week or so to tap "List of all Fortunes". Seems it's no longer a link for me. Anyone else having that problem?

queentina3
02-12-15, 07:31 AM
SpiritWind,
I've been unable for the last week or so to tap "List of all Fortunes". Seems it's no longer a link for me. Anyone else having that problem?

Are you trying to do it on the blue lettering? If so, that isn't the link. The link is the orange 'post 3 below'. I'm not sure if or why she changed it, but...

meme1098
02-12-15, 07:57 AM
Are you trying to do it on the blue lettering? If so, that isn't the link. The link is the orange 'post 3 below'. I'm not sure if or why she changed it, but...

Thanks queentina. I'll go try that.

:) Yea, that's it. Guess I'm just to lazy to read the whole sentence... Lol.
And...I could've just scrolled down, too...lol

Actually, that link doesn't have the new ones. Here's the one I was looking for:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?57458-Update-8-23-2013-Fortune-Teller-UPDATED-11-7-14

SpiritWind00
02-12-15, 10:20 PM
I put a link in the words as well now.... good feedback, thanks. I will add all of the individual links too if that's helpful.

news time! in the 'how to force close (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-%28IOS%29&p=781642&viewfull=1)' link, i added instructions on how to force close on Android (thank you meme!). Thought you might like to know.

SpiritWind00
02-12-15, 11:33 PM
UPDATED AND NOW COMPLETE! I've added a link to each thread and listed which fortunes belong to which update. All latest fortunes have now been identified. If you missed a reward from the latest round, please send an email to Support.

CLICK here for the list of all Fortunes from the Fortune Tent (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1043994&viewfull=1#post1043994)

queentina3
02-14-15, 07:15 AM
Thanks SpiritWind, the Hub is so helpful!!!

I have one quick question or suggestion, can you make a post that lists the adventures and what is needed to go on one? I know it is in Dabag's alphabetical list, but I can't always remember the name of the adventure.

Maybe just add what is needed for the adventure in this post? http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1025452&viewfull=1#post1025452

Or this one? http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416

Or maybe just have a new post with a link to it? I'm only asking because I can't always remember what each adventure needs, like Feral Lands and how many Troll Clubs and etc....I have 3 different adventures I need to accomplish to get passed certain goals and I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what each one needed since my Queen's Castle already had an adventure running and I couldn't check. LOL!!

Anyways, just a suggestion as I'm sure the newbies run around from link to link trying to find out what is needed as well, or it could just be me. I've been told I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my body. :)

too easy! Of course I can will add this. Your wish is my command my Queen! SW

BuddyB111
02-14-15, 04:16 PM
I'm looking for the size of the Jousting Arena, but couldn't see anything information about the Jousting Arena at all. Is it classed as a building or am I on the wrong track? I tried searching the board, but still didn't find what I am looking for, so all help gratefully received! ☺

SpiritWind00
02-14-15, 05:27 PM
I'm looking for the size of the Jousting Arena, but couldn't see anything information about the Jousting Arena at all. Is it classed as a building or am I on the wrong track? I tried searching the board, but still didn't find what I am looking for, so all help gratefully received! ☺

It's 3x3! :)

and..... missing from the Building Guide (oops!). so is the Magic Garden! I'll fix that another time. :)

SpiritWind00
02-14-15, 06:09 PM
Hi all, I've reworked and renamed the Adventure Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416)!

The link to it is section 1 in The Hub Game Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story) section as before, just renamed to Adventure Guide (from Adventure box drops). It now includes all the recipes as well as box drops.

Hope you like it! thank you queentina for the suggestion!

BuddyB111
02-14-15, 06:16 PM
It's 3x3! :)

and..... missing from the Building Guide (oops!). so is the Magic Garden! I'll fix that another time. :)
Thank you very much! :cool:

queentina3
02-14-15, 06:26 PM
Wow, thanks SpiritWind, that was even more information than I expected! You're my hero!

belbar22
02-18-15, 01:12 PM
Just looked but couldn't see a guide to how to spawn the various beasts. If there isn't one, it may be useful.

ShibuyaCloth
02-18-15, 01:26 PM
Just looked but couldn't see a guide to how to spawn the various beasts. If there isn't one, it may be useful.

I am trying to create a nugget on that, but I also miss some information. Maybe I'll build in on the spot.

queentina3
02-18-15, 01:29 PM
I am trying to create a nugget on that, but I also miss some information. Maybe I'll build in on the spot.

I can tell you this, for your nugget. Collecting from the red mushroom circles triggers Trolls. I've had 4 when just trying to collect from them just now. Annoying, to say the least. :)

belbar22
02-18-15, 01:32 PM
Great . I am just trying to spawn dire boars in a hurry and know of the various crops and mushrooms but can't for the life of me remember where else to find them. I am sure they come from mines as well and some buildings.

queentina3
02-18-15, 01:34 PM
Great . I am just trying to spawn dire boars in a hurry and know of the various crops and mushrooms but can't for the life of me remember where else to find them. I am sure they come from mines as well and some buildings.

Whenever I collect from my mines, forge, or even tinker workshop they show up, which is a good thing as I need them for the husks for the Feral Lands adventures.

Liloze
02-19-15, 07:46 AM

Jewelers buildings, Ivy's hut, maple trees and ponds too ...they are always present there for me, a pain....

Editing to add : All royal coins buildings spawn the DB, The amphitheater is what I tap usually when I want to park one for a while lol :)

SpiritWind00
02-20-15, 12:17 AM
NEW IN THE HUB!

CS Story Outline (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-CS-Story-Outline-List&p=1059760&viewfull=1#post1059760)..... check it out. I hope you all like it.

meme1098
02-20-15, 06:39 AM
Nice job, SW. You have hit the mark once again :)

Liloze
02-20-15, 09:30 AM
Spirit ! TL should PAY you royalties, well deserved for the awesome job you are doing!
I swear you made a CS Manual that not even the game's developers could come up with, in such detailed and easy way!
I mean just look at the Inventory ;) lol
Great Job Spirit Hats off! :D

Editing to add : even if we don't say it enough, we do appreciate our moderators, despite all the rest :)

dragon2046
02-20-15, 12:49 PM
Love it. It's awesome ! Thanks :)

valmommy
02-20-15, 01:53 PM
Spirit ! TL should PAY you royalties, well deserved for the awesome job you are doing!
I swear you made a CS Manual that not even the game's developers could come up with, in such detailed and easy way!
I mean just look at the Inventory ;) lol
Great Job Spirit Hats off! :D

Editing to add : even if we don't say it enough, we do appreciate our moderators, despite all the rest :)

I agree! :o

VanaCatu
02-21-15, 04:32 AM
Hey dear Spirit! It's unbelievable job u ve done with this list! Thank u a lot! (:

I was just thinking, maybe there is a sense to keep numeration as in Dabag's guide? I mean, we have so many cross links in other inventories, anywhere we go, ABC general or ABC goals, there are links like "chain #... goal#" - so many cross info using those numbers Dabag gave to chains... how do u think? Maybe list sd follow it? (Not for me personally, I'm not in start, and can actually find almost anything anywhere, lol... but for lower level players / begginers' comfort?)

tuffyjkitten
02-21-15, 05:11 AM
NEW IN THE HUB!

CS Story Outline (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-CS-Story-Outline-List&p=1059760&viewfull=1#post1059760)..... check it out. I hope you all like it.

I love it! I found it much easier to use than the other goal guide, since I FINALLY found what I was looking for there. Great job!!

SpiritWind00
02-27-15, 04:08 PM
Rain deer stable drops furs too

before I add this to the Guide, has anyone else had a fur drop from the Reindeer Stable?? thanks!!

arikasi
02-27-15, 06:09 PM
Yes! They definitely drop from the reindeer stable.

Thanks! fur drop added to both the inventory guide and to the building guide. SW 27 Feb.

katbtodd
02-28-15, 03:28 AM
Spirit not 100% on this but I think faerie jars too,I am maxed ,but I will keep an eye on the black flag Not unless some body esle knows this for sure

Liloze
02-28-15, 09:43 AM
before I add this to the Guide, has anyone else had a fur drop from the Reindeer Stable?? thanks!!

Plenty of times, it does drop fur at least twice a week for me :)

Liloze
02-28-15, 09:45 AM
Spirit not 100% on this but I think faerie jars too,I am maxed ,but I will keep an eye on the black flag Not unless some body esle knows this for sure

No never got faerie jars from the raindeer stable. Sugar, Ice cream, fur, is about all I get.
The Faerie jar dropped for me from the Faerie bridge, last week I think, but I am maxed out.

katbtodd
02-28-15, 10:15 AM
http://forum.storm8.com/member.php?103139-Aggwynn
Post Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable
Hi All,

The Holidays are nearing! Here is this week's update.

1) Reindeer Stable Limited Time Quest (Starts 12/19/2013 for players level 22+)
Complete this quest line to have your very own Reindeer pet!

Reindeers are considered very special animals in Polaris. Wouldn't it be festive to have a Reindeer in the Kingdom as well?
Write letters to the Stable Master to convince him that you'll shower your Reindeer with love and affection! If you persuade him enough, he'll send you things you'll need to care for a reindeer!
(At Level 5, chance drops of Sugar, Ice Cream, Fur, and Faerie Jars)

2) Your Kingdom is bustling now that you have a fully built Kingdom Inn! Visit the Inn when you can to chat with the Polarians, they may support your cause for a pet Reindeer!
(Kingdom Inn Level 5 may drop items that aid in constructing the Reindeer Stable)

3) The glow-y visitors will make a short appearance in this week's seasonal quest.

arikasi
03-02-15, 08:20 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/member.php?103139-Aggwynn
Post Castle Story: 12/19/2013 Update -Reindeer Stable
Hi All,

The Holidays are nearing! Here is this week's update.

1) Reindeer Stable Limited Time Quest (Starts 12/19/2013 for players level 22+)
Complete this quest line to have your very own Reindeer pet!

Reindeers are considered very special animals in Polaris. Wouldn't it be festive to have a Reindeer in the Kingdom as well?
Write letters to the Stable Master to convince him that you'll shower your Reindeer with love and affection! If you persuade him enough, he'll send you things you'll need to care for a reindeer!
(At Level 5, chance drops of Sugar, Ice Cream, Fur, and Faerie Jars)

2) Your Kingdom is bustling now that you have a fully built Kingdom Inn! Visit the Inn when you can to chat with the Polarians, they may support your cause for a pet Reindeer!
(Kingdom Inn Level 5 may drop items that aid in constructing the Reindeer Stable)

3) The glow-y visitors will make a short appearance in this week's seasonal quest.

I can not recall having had a faerie jar drop from my two. Maybe this was a typo? Or its extremely rare?

The reindeer stable can drop two of the same item though, two ice cream, two fur, two sugar

katbtodd
03-03-15, 02:10 AM
I can not recall having had a faerie jar drop from my two. Maybe this was a typo? Or its extremely rare?

The reindeer stable can drop two of the same item though, two ice cream, two fur, two sugar

I'm max now and I will keep watching the flag,,but I'm 95.5 % sure I gotten faerie jars drops

Liloze
03-03-15, 11:32 AM
I got a faerie jar drop from the green house while I was growing Faerie Bulb seeds if this helps? :)

88silver
03-03-15, 04:06 PM
Some more uses for Mithril:

Goal: Cracking the Case (creating the whisperweight net)
Goal: Cave Rich In Culture (upgrading Faerie Respite to level 3)
Goal: Enchanted Minerals (crafting enchanted mithril for the Glimmergate Key)

thanks! I've added these. SW

alexsjusa
03-04-15, 11:55 PM
I'm very low on bones and I thought you get them from gang beasts only but I've also gotten them from direboars! I only notice because I'm trying to achieve the pink alicorn goal! You might to add that to your list of where you can get 'bone'

super! Thanks I'll do that.. And done! SW.

Chaotarch
03-05-15, 10:33 AM
Catfish
Found: swampy pond, pond
Uses: various recipes

also drops from mermaid ponds

added, and also added fish market! thanks.... SW

8hat
03-06-15, 07:58 AM
I didn't go back and read all this thread but was looking for some quantities on items for the exchange trades (mine was busy and I was questioning how many glimmerbulbs to grow). I checked The Hub and didn't find it. I did a search and found this:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48894-Royal-exchange&highlight=exchange+trade

I think it was from when the exchange was born (maybe?) but it did answer my question. So my suggest/request is a link to the above (or better if there is one) or a recap of exchanges and their ingredients. Thx :)

SpiritWind00
03-06-15, 03:58 PM
Already there.... in the Crafting Building listing in the Building Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1026342&viewfull=1#post1026342). Here's the link you need. :)

ShibuyaCloth
03-08-15, 03:32 AM
Found some missing Info.

Royal Buildings
+ Barracks

Resource Buildings
+ Fearie Bridge
+ Fearie Skunkhouse
+ Glimmergate
+ Jousting Arena
+ Magic Garden (*)
+ Spooky Tree (*)
+ Jeweler
+ Knight's Hall
+ Bountiful Table
+ Summer Gazebo
+ Witch's Cauldron (*)
+ Romantic Gazebo

Special Buildings
+ Forgotten Roost
+ Fortune Teller
+ Haunted Hall
+ Pyre Tent
+ Storage Cellar
+ Tablet of Tabernum (*)
+ Troll Pit
+ Troll Sparring Pit

Some are not really buildings (*), but the original list has similar buildings (Swampy pond) so...

thanks for that! I've put them in the Hub as missing to do later... SW 9 Mar.

Korlcek
03-08-15, 12:47 PM
Error in Inventory guide: wisp lantern has the description of earth wisp

ooh, good pick up! I'll fix that asap! thanks... SW 9 Mar edit: Done 11 Mar

SpiritWind00
03-09-15, 07:08 PM
added some links to some fun threads in the FUN STUFF section in THE HUB.... enjoy!

Korlcek
03-10-15, 06:34 AM
Inventory guide:
- add Romantic gazebo lvl.5 as source for white and red petals added. changed Petals around and made into one entry
- add Red Trillium (Drops: red petals, Collection time: 20 minutes) added
- add Sheep, Black sheep (Drops: wool, prime cuts (anything else?) Collection time: ?) added
- earth wisps are dropped from sparkling mine only after level 26 (unconfirmed but I'm certain I only got coal until recently)

It would be nice to have drop rates for rare materials but I believe those are not fixed. I'm seeing a lot more mermaid scales from wells recently.

PurpleScorpion76
03-10-15, 06:39 AM
Sheep also drop fertiliser. added

hugpete
03-10-15, 12:58 PM
Can you add the time of day that new goals/updates happen?

yes of course! although they are usually in the post made by the Community Manager, but I'll repeat it in the 2nd post. thanks for the feedback... SW 11 Mar

shambalaya
03-10-15, 04:35 PM
A few suggestions for links to be added to the hub :-)

The beautiful beginning of Castle Story:
http://blog.storm8.com/post/34250540421/the-art-of-castle-story

Sharing your "Doh!! moments"
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39911-What-idiotic-things-have-you-done-in-CS

Which resources keep you on the edge in CS?
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?53119-What-is-your-stressful-resource-!

added to section 3 fun stuff! in the Hub... thanks! SW 11 Mar

meme1098
03-10-15, 05:16 PM
Can you add the time of day that new goals/updates happen?

Thursday's 12 noon Pacific time.
Time zone converter:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

Or set this forum to your time or Pacific Time in the settings at the right top of this forum, go to General settings, scroll to Date & Time Options

thanks meme! I've added this to the end of the first post in the Hub as well. This will come in handy for sure, especially with all of the changes in daylight savings across the world around this time of year... SW 11 Mar

klembodius2
03-11-15, 06:09 PM
So now we can't stock pile trade tickets? I'm at 171 and it won't let me go to 172? If that's the case there's no use for the exchange besides getting gems. Trade tickets should be allowed as many as possible!

Liloze
03-11-15, 06:25 PM
So now we can't stock pile trade tickets? I'm at 171 and it won't let me go to 172? If that's the case there's no use for the exchange besides getting gems. Trade tickets should be allowed as many as possible!

Go to bugs & issues, there's a thread about the royal trade bug, you can post your problem there.

Chaotarch
03-12-15, 01:06 AM

there is no bug :rolleyes:

playing at new spring-Version.

Liloze
03-12-15, 03:53 AM
there is no bug :rolleyes:

playing at new spring-Version.

They fixed it now ( I hope ) Check the bugs & issues, thread royal Trade!

Korlcek
03-12-15, 09:36 AM
Inventory guide: Missing use for wheat: upgrade stable to lvl.3 (50)

added!

queentina3
03-17-15, 02:13 PM
I couldn't locate it in the HUB but is there a place that shows by level how many farm plots you're allowed to have? I'm level 47 and TL is telling me I'm only allowed 59 plots until level 48 and I want to make sure that's accurate since right before they told me that, they told me I couldn't get the 60th plot because I had too many RP in my kingdom. Needless to say that I'm not too secure that I've received a correct answer from support and want to be able to double check it against what we know, as a community, to be fact.

Is there anyone below level 47 that has 60 plots? Do we have a listing of how many plots we're allowed per level? If so, where's that information as I can't find it anywhere. :(

CoalCountry
03-17-15, 02:55 PM
I'm at Level 50, and I only have 59 plots. Is there a correlation to the number of plots allowed and the amount of Royal Points? I thought it was based solely on what level had been reached.

CoalCountry
03-17-15, 02:56 PM
I couldn't locate it in the HUB but is there a place that shows by level how many farm plots you're allowed to have? I'm level 47 and TL is telling me I'm only allowed 59 plots until level 48 and I want to make sure that's accurate since right before they told me that, they told me I couldn't get the 60th plot because I had too many RP in my kingdom. Needless to say that I'm not too secure that I've received a correct answer from support and want to be able to double check it against what we know, as a community, to be fact.

Is there anyone below level 47 that has 60 plots? Do we have a listing of how many plots we're allowed per level? If so, where's that information as I can't find it anywhere. :(
I'm at Level 50, and I only have 59 plots. Is there a correlation to the number of plots allowed and the amount of Royal Points? I thought it was based solely on what level had been reached.

queentina3
03-17-15, 03:07 PM
That is what support tried to state and I told them they were wrong about that. That is when they came back to me again and said that it is because I'm level 47 and until I get to level 48, I'll be stuck at 59 plots. The 60th plot opens at Level 48, supposedly. I just want confirmation that is in fact true, as I honestly don't trust support to know what they're talking about when they come back with incorrect information the first time, and many other times before. Sorry TL, but your support has been more wrong than right when I've emailed them about problems. Fact.

SpiritWind00
03-17-15, 04:09 PM
I'll have a look at this... It's definitely based on levels. 60 is the max. When we jumped from max level 30 to 50, the number of plots changed and I'm not sure if we've captured it from those players that didn't skip multi levels. I have seen something in the main goal thread about farm plots though. Will check later in day and come back with some info.

CoalCountry
03-17-15, 06:23 PM
I'll have a look at this... It's definitely based on levels. 60 is the max. When we jumped from max level 30 to 50, the number of plots changed and I'm not sure if we've captured it from those players that didn't skip multi levels. I have seen something in the main goal thread about farm plots though. Will check later in day and come back with some info.
Thanks, SpiritWind, for answering so quickly and trying to help us out!

Dabag
03-17-15, 09:13 PM
Hi SpiritWind00

I posted a small list awhile ago in the CsG & old ref.threads.
There are some levels that let you add more than 1 plot. This is either from a goal/quest or a random add(not mentioned) within an update. I have been updating it as I reach levels to confirm the numbers, but as you can see there are quite a few blanks.
Noticed that very few players have all their plots out; usually 15-20 seems to be the norm.

Hope this helps

Number of Plots allowed is determined by Level achieved.
Unable to find any official numbers on plot/level ratio. These numbers are from my own notes.

Level 1 - 4 plots starting at Level 1
Level 2 - 6 plots (added+2 goal Farm Plots)
Level 3 - 9 plots (added + 3 for goal wheat harvest)
Level 4 - ?
Level 5 - ?
Level 6 - ?
Level 7 - ?
Level 8 - ? (neighbor has 20 plots out)
Level 9 - ? (neighbor has 24 plots out)
Level 10 - ? (neighbor has 24 plots out)
Level 11 - 28 plots (maxed on plots)
Level 12 - ? (neighbor has 32 plots out)
Level 13 - ?
Level 14 - 35 changed... SW
Level 15 - 36 plots (neighbor has 36 plots out)Confirmed Yes... SW
Level 16 - 37 plots then received *at your limit* notice Yes... SW
Level 17 - 38 Yes... SW
Level 18 - 39 plots received *at your limit* notice Yes... SW
Level 19 - 40 (need confirmation) Yes... SW
Level 20 - 41 plots then *at your limit* notice Yes... SW
Level 21 - 42 plots then *at your limit* notice Yes... SW
Level 22 - 43 plots Yes... SW
Level 23 - 44 Yes... SW
Level 24 - 45 Yes... SW
Level 25 - 46 Yes... SW
Level 26 - 47 plots changed... SW
Level 27 - 48 plots updated... SW
Level 28 - 49 plots *at your limit* notice updated... SW
Level 29 added 2 plots allowed
Level 29 - 50 plots *at your limit* notice yes... SW
Level 30 - 51 plots *at your limit* notice yes... SW
Level 31 - 51 plots (neighbor has 52 plots out) - this one's different... SW
Level 32 - 52 added... SW
Level 33 - 52 added... SW
Level 34 - 53 added... SW
Level 35 - 53 added... SW
Level 36 - 54 added... SW
Level 37 - 54 added... SW
Level 38 - 55 plots (confirmed by tigarlilyvol)
Level 40 - (neighbor has 54 plots out)
Level 44 - 58 plots *at your limit* notice
Level 47 - 59 plots (post in hub by queentina3)
Level 48 - 60 plots *at your limit* notice
60 Plots reported as maximum at level 50

Tap on a PLOT and the CROP Listing/Menu appears.

queentina3
03-17-15, 09:22 PM
Tigerlilyvol gave me an update Dabag in another thread. See post here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65682-Help-Me-Thread!-What-Goal-Do-I-Do-Next&p=1076636&viewfull=1#post1076636

Level 38 is limited at 55 plots so you can update your sheet if you want and THANK YOU for finding that. I knew I'd seen it somewhere before but wasn't sure if it was you or Maguar that had originally started keeping track.

Dabag
03-17-15, 10:09 PM
thanks queentina3
that was me, maguar was soooo busy then; almost the same as SpiritWind00 and every little bit was/is helpful.
so thank you, appreciate the note & link
dabag

SpiritWind00
03-17-15, 11:28 PM
Fantastic! I found some of the gaps and I will post later. This is just a whirlwind visit... Thank you Dabag, you continue to be awesome!

SpiritWind00
03-18-15, 03:02 AM

I've updated all the levels missing that I could find and ones that needed confirmation up in the previous post by Dabag. Still have a couple of gaps...

Chaotarch
03-20-15, 06:10 AM
@shibuya:

allways a combination of 1 yellow and 1 green

ShibuyaCloth
03-20-15, 07:16 AM
@shibuya:

Thanks. I take it. If you have other data. I should do the same for other trades. I believe I see the pattern in rewards.

Chaotarch
03-20-15, 07:22 AM
Thanks. I take it. If you have other data. I should do the same for other trades. I believe I see the pattern in rewards.

fruit & belladonna not really my favorits:rolleyes:

but here some for the inscriptions:

Castloninian
03-20-15, 07:37 AM
@shibuya:

FYI Jeweler's trade does not give guaranteed mithril or adamant, so the reward isn't always 1 yellow 1 green for that one. Also, I am pretty sure I have had 7 iron and 7 silver as a drop.

And on the block and beam trade I have had 10 and 15 sap drops.

ShibuyaCloth
03-20-15, 07:51 AM
fruit & belladonna not really my favorits:rolleyes:

but here some for the inscriptions:

I should write down what I get. I do Belladonna quite often as I am always maxed on those goods. And I want pies :p

Chaotarch
03-20-15, 08:03 AM
FYI Jeweler's trade does not give guaranteed mithril or adamant, so the reward isn't always 1 yellow 1 green for that one. Also, I am pretty sure I have had 7 iron and 7 silver as a drop.

And on the block and beam trade I have had 10 and 15 sap drops.

mmh, yes for jewelers trade, it could be on the right side NOTHING, i forget:rolleyes: a few days ago, at night, i think i get 2 adamant, but not sure...:eek:

the other things could be, but not for me until now, and i do a lot of trades, lol, but why not, just my drops:cool:

Castloninian
03-20-15, 10:37 AM
mmh, yes for jewelers trade, it could be on the right side NOTHING, i forget:rolleyes: a few days ago, at night, i think i get 2 adamant, but not sure...:eek:

the other things could be, but not for me until now, and i do a lot of trades, lol, but why not, just my drops:cool:
Yes I have had two adamant before. As for getting less sap, I suspect it is because you are nearly maxed out and therefore don't get it all?

ShibuyaCloth
03-20-15, 11:59 AM
Yes I have had two adamant before. As for getting less sap, I suspect it is because you are nearly maxed out and therefore don't get it all?

True, it is for me also hard to get all drops, as I am max on most things I get truck loads of coins.

Chaotarch
03-20-15, 03:07 PM

sap, iron, silver not over 80, cuz still crafting beasties...:rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
03-20-15, 04:09 PM
sap, iron, silver not over 80, cuz still crafting beasties...:rolleyes:

Your a lacking behind schedule :p :rolleyes: Started production as well, 1 per day, just finished #21, so quite a few to go.

Chaotarch
03-21-15, 02:18 AM
Your a lacking behind schedule :p :rolleyes: Started production as well, 1 per day, just finished #21, so quite a few to go.

lol, only #104:eek:

SpiritWind00
03-21-15, 03:31 AM
Does this conversation you 2 are having belong in the Unofficial Goals thread? If so, I can move your posts over there...? (It is interesting, don't get me wrong!) :)

Chaotarch
03-21-15, 04:21 AM
Does this conversation you 2 are having belong in the Unofficial Goals thread? If so, I can move your posts over there...? (It is interesting, don't get me wrong!) :)

the last 2 or 3 posts, yes:D
but it could be also a part from the answer to castloninian...your decision:eek:

SpiritWind00
03-25-15, 06:52 PM
anyone online tell me the collection time for the faerie bridge?

I'm updating all of the missing buildings in resources.... I've put some outlines to start of which not everything is applicable, so if anyone else wants to jump in and write one up.... feel free!

queentina3
03-25-15, 07:54 PM

I'm updating all of the missing buildings in resources.... I've put some outlines to start of which not everything is applicable, so if anyone else wants to jump in and write one up.... feel free!

I don't want to write one up, not good at that. :p

But, for all the buildings, regardless of if they are resource, town, and etc....Could you also list how many you're allowed to have. There have been questions lately on how many you're allowed of each and it's easier to just send them to the "Buildings" in the HUB, but the information isn't listed there. :(

ShibuyaCloth
03-26-15, 12:02 AM

8 hours

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-26-15, 08:19 AM
8 hours
My faerie bridge comes due every 9 hours, not 8.... How'd you gain that hour, ShibuyaCloth? lol

ShibuyaCloth
03-26-15, 09:52 AM
My faerie bridge comes due every 9 hours, not 8.... How'd you gain that hour, ShibuyaCloth? lol

With a typo ;), yes 9 hours

SpiritWind00
03-27-15, 08:40 PM
Big News ...... I've finally finished adding in all of the missing information in the Resource Building Guide!!! yay! happy dance time.

I've added in the "limit" numbers as well.

Thanks for the bridge time. I had already collected from mine earlier when updating and couldn't check.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-30-15, 10:00 AM
A new box drop to add to Plume Hive: baby lemon tree (you have to water it every hour to grow)

Where oh WHERE are the faerie campfire & berry mound????? Gahhhhhhhhh. lol

burritosprings
03-30-15, 10:15 AM
A new box drop to add to Plume Hive: baby lemon tree (you have to water it every hour to grow)

Where oh WHERE are the faerie campfire & berry mound????? Gahhhhhhhhh. lol

That's weird.. I remember a post about someone asking about that.. so I guess it is true.. so trees that come from Plume Hive have to be watered.

vednir
03-30-15, 12:22 PM
That's weird.. I remember a post about someone asking about that.. so I guess it is true.. so trees that come from Plume Hive have to be watered.

I believe all "free" fruit trees that drop from adventures have to be watered before you can collect from them.

meme1098
03-30-15, 01:21 PM
I have always gotten full grown lemon, orange & Apple trees so far. Haven't had 1 drop in a while though.
Haven't done the Plume Hive adventure much except when it was required.

AnniePMH
03-30-15, 02:10 PM

Yep, one of my neighbors got a baby Apple tree, lol!:)

SpiritWind00
03-30-15, 03:24 PM

Yes we had a big discussion about this and I went back to TL to seek clarification which was (and this is an extract from the Inventory Guide): Note: when you exchange Gems for a Fruit Tree from the Market, you'll need to tend to it in order for it to grow. Once it's fully grown, it'll yield fruit. Trees rewarded from Adventures will come fully grown.

interesting...
__________________________________________________ _____________________

FYI: I've updated the information in post 2 in the Hub given the amount of posts from players asking how to transfer their game. Please let me know if any more information would be helpful here. Meme, you are the queen of answering the 'how to transfer' questions, any other tips or words I should add?

Dabag
03-30-15, 07:47 PM
Hi: SpiritWind00
Collected the Valentines Day information with links & text
Thought it was a good candidate for Other Buildings
Hope this is helpful to you
- please delete if not required or when your done
Thank you
dabag

THE HUB - Building Guide
Other Buildings Post #7
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1070491&viewfull=1#post1070491

Valentines Day update: 2013
Original update: Feb.05,2013 (goals)
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?45753-Now-Introducing-Castle-Story-Valentine-s-Day-Edition!
Note: 2013 Valentine Edition *EXPIRED*
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?46262-Valentine-s-Day-Event-Information-EXPIRED

ValentinesDay update: 2014 update January 30,2014
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64778-Castle-Story-01-30-2014-Update-Valentine-s-Day-Items
ValentinesDay update: 2014 update Feb.06,2014
Pink Alicorn goals:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?65081-Castle-Story-02-06-2014-Update-Valentine-s-Day

Valentines Day update: February 26, 2015 Expires March 09,2015
Pink Alicorn goals: re-released (goals included)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79041-Castle-Story-2-26-15-The-Pink-Alicorn-is-back!

===*===

Love Shack Craft Bldg. (Limit 1) 2x2
Build: 1,000 coin. 15 stone. 15 wood.
Note: 2013 Valentine Edition goal The Love Shack *EXPIRED*

When the 2013 Valentine Edition EXPIRED items previous collected in kingdom were added to the Love Shack to craft
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?46262-Valentine-s-Day-Event-Information-EXPIRED

Love Shack: Materials
Absorption Crystal> 1hr. 2 love essence. 5 love stone. 1 pink jewel
Box of Chocolates> 30 min. 4 chocolate egg. 4 chocolate truffle. 1 red ribbon
Chocolate Truffle> 2min. 1 truffle. 2 kissing dust
Chocolate Egg> 2 min. 5 egg. 2 kissing dust
Love Essence> 15 min. 5 kissing dust. 5 water. 3 mermaid scales
Milk Chocolate> 2 min. 5 milk. 1 sugar
Red Ribbon> 20 min. 5 wool. 1 red ink
Valentine Feast> 1hr. 1 box of chocolates. 5 milk chocolate. 25 milk

Love Shack: Animals
Cupid Pig: 50 Gems -drops chocolate truffle. Collection 2hr.
Heart Cow: 35 Gems -drops milk chocolate. Collect 1hr.
Love Sheep: 65 Gems -drops red ribbon. Collect 4 hr.
Pink Chicken: 20 Gems -drops chocolate egg. Collect 30 min.

Love Shack: ADVENTURE: 1 Day from Castle NOT from Barracks
Dispel the Love Magic- 1 Valentine Feast. 3 Absorption Crystal. 7500 Coin

Love Shack: Plants
Entwined Seedling> 15 min. 1 living wood. 3 kissing dust
Valentine Botany> 4hr. 5 entwined seedling. 10 water.
Valentine Forestry> 12hr. 10 entwined seedling. 20 water

Love Shack: Decorations
Pink Dye> 1hr. 4 white petal. 4 red petal. 3 water
Heart Banner> 3hr. 1 banner pole. 4 cowhide. 1 pink dye
Kissing Light Post> 2hr. 10 love wood. 1 earth wisp
Lovers Gate> 4hr. 20 love stone. 30 love wood
Romantic Fountain> 1 Day. 50 love stone. 30 water. 3 pink dye
Romantic Path> 30 sec. 2 love stone
Serenade Wall> 30 sec. 5 love stone
Serenade Tower> 4hr. 10 love stone. 5 love wood. 1 love essence

Love Shack: Specials
Pink Rainbow> 1 hr. 20 Glimmerdust. 20 kissing dust. 20 water (Agnes Rainbow)
Summon Alicorn> 1 Day. 1 sacred wing. 1sacred horn. 5 lumin essence (restores energy (collection 7 days)

Love Shack: one time craft
*Disappear from Love Shack Menu when goal completed
*Knightly Bling Bling> 8hr. 10 pink jewel. 5 gold nugget. 20 jewel
*Valentine Scepter> 8hr. 3 pink jewel. 25 love wood. 9,000 coin

===============================
ValentinesDay update: 2014 update January 30,2014
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64778-Castle-Story-01-30-2014-Update-Valentine-s-Day-Items

ANIMALS
Heart Cow - 35 Gems >medium chance of rare drops
Pink Chicken - 2,000 coins > regular drops , chance of Golden Eggs
Cupid Pig - 50 Gems > small chance of finding truffles
Love Sheep - 65 Gems > regular drops, medium chance for Prime Cuts and Golden Fleece
Note: by PikaSquirrel Post #164 - The Valentine's Day animals from this year will only drop normal items
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64778-Castle-Story-01-30-2014-Update-Valentine-s-Day-Items&p=841143&viewfull=1#post841143

Pink Alicorn 250 Gems> gives 4-8 energy once per 22 hours (very rare 100 energy)
(available for only during month of February 2014)
Goals: http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?65081-Castle-Story-02-06-2014-Pink-Alicorn-LIMITED
option to purchase the Pink Alicorn removed on Monday- March-3-14.
-re-released goals only - Valentines Day update: February 26, 2015 Expired March 09,2015

BUILDING
Spire Of Love - 6,000 coins > 50RP 120c/2hr
(upgrade info from CLOVERKAITO Post 37 and cad33 Post 38 update thread)
to build: 30 stone, 30 wood, 15 white petal
level 2 upgrade: 3 stone block, 3 wooden beam, 10 glimmerdust
level 3 upgrade: 2 simple glue, 3 fancy beam, 20 red petal, 3 fancy block
level 4 upgrade: 40 strawberries, 4 fancy beam, 30 jewels, 4 fancy block
level 5 upgrade: 5 Red Dyes, 5 Royal Block, 50 White Petals, 5 Royal Beam
DECORATIONS
Kissing Light Post - 20 Gems
Romantic Fountain - 100 Gems
Serenade Wall - 4,500 coins 3RP
Lovers Gate - 15 Gems 3RP
Serenade Tower - 25 Gems 3RP
PLANTS
Fluttermush Ring - 20 Gems > mushrooms & glimmerdust
Flowering Bush - 25 Gems > red petals & white petals
Sprite Blossoms - 30 Gems > red petals & white petals
TREES
Love puff - 5 Gems
Heart bloom - 6 Gems
Kissing Willow - 7 Gems

SpiritWind00
03-30-15, 09:41 PM
Thanks Dabag. I still need to add in all of the 'special' event items from back at the beginning of this thread as well. I'll add these, THANKYOU!

meme1098
03-31-15, 05:33 PM
Thanks SW! You have done some amazing work with the forum since you started :)
And Dabag...kudos to you as well for all your hard work ! :o

Liloze
03-31-15, 07:02 PM
STATUE for Dabag and SW, in CS .
S8 that is the least you can do for the BRILLIANT job they're doing ! ;)

SpiritWind00
04-01-15, 03:50 PM
just getting around to adding in the Special Items dropped in Limited Time Events (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1084873&viewfull=1#post1084873) post. I've added this to the Inventory Guide at the end... a work in progress. I might organise it by event perhaps? I'll have a think about that. Might make it easier to update moving forward. Seen a couple of things I need to move out into main guide though - spellbooks and bestiary books. Brekkie first, then some reorganisation of this post! :)

changed my mind! why? because I can! :) there is already an ABC list of all items for every event and is much more complete than I could ever do. Dabag started this listing. what I'll do is double check and add anything missing from the link above, then we just have 1 place. much better!! feel free to check out the ABC listing; it's in the Game Guides in the Hub already, but here's a link (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70512-Castle-Story-List)if you haven't seen it before.

zaccy678
04-04-15, 03:03 PM
I'm sure this is already listed prominently in the Hub, but I couldn't seem to find a list of trades in the Royal Exchange...

Could someone take pity on me and post the link??

:o

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-04-15, 03:45 PM
I'm sure this is already listed prominently in the Hub, but I couldn't seem to find a list of trades in the Royal Exchange...

Could someone take pity on me and post the link??

:o
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=624679&viewfull=1#post624679

Scroll to post #348 for Dabag's list of all the trades, :)

GarfieldandPookie
04-04-15, 03:46 PM
It is also under Buildings in the Hub.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-04-15, 03:46 PM
In addition to baby lemon tree, you can add glimmerdust trove to the box drops for Plume Hive, SW.

for you... Anything! Added. :) SW

zaccy678
04-04-15, 04:47 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=624679&viewfull=1#post624679

Scroll to post #348 for Dabag's list of all the trades, :)

Thanks so much :o

And thanks Dabag, #348 is very nicely done!! :o :o :o

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-05-15, 09:22 AM
Thx for adding the glimmerdust trove, SW... Don't forget to add the baby lemon tree, too. :)

added... SW

BuddyB111
04-05-15, 01:12 PM
Can someone please tell me how many fruit drop at a time from the Magic Fruit Tree? Is it one a day like the Magic Garden? Maybe this information could be added to the Hub? I don't have many gems and I try to spend them wisely. ;)

queentina3
04-05-15, 01:28 PM
Can someone please tell me how many fruit drop at a time from the Magic Fruit Tree? Is it one a day like the Magic Garden? Maybe this information could be added to the Hub? I don't have many gems and I try to spend them wisely. ;)

Some days I only get one, and some days I get two. I think it's worth it and may even get another, as I love doing the fruit trade for energy and am always running out of the Magic Fruit. :)

I think it may be listed in Dabag's inventory listing, but for some reason my computer is being grumpy and won't let me access it right now. :rolleyes:

BuddyB111
04-05-15, 02:56 PM
Some days I only get one, and some days I get two. I think it's worth it and may even get another, as I love doing the fruit trade for energy and am always running out of the Magic Fruit. :)

I think it may be listed in Dabag's inventory listing, but for some reason my computer is being grumpy and won't let me access it right now. :rolleyes:

Thank you. The tree is in the inventory , but not how much fruit it gives. I think I will get one because it's painful waiting 6 days to exchange them for energy! ☺

SpiritWind00
04-05-15, 03:40 PM
Thanks all, I think it would be a good idea to add the Magic Fruit Tree to the guide too! I'll do that shortly... And the lemon tree too. :)

Lemon tree added to adventure guide...

this is the new post I've made in the Inventory Guide (colour missing here, but is in there in the guide)
Magic fruit tree
Found: purchase for gems in the market
Drops: 1-2 magic fruit per collection
Collection time: 22 hours

BuddyB111
04-06-15, 04:29 PM
Thank you! ☺

meme1098
04-08-15, 06:53 AM
I just wanted to let those who do the "Ivy's Hungry Tummy fortune that there is a reward. I just did this fortune on my 2nd account & got a simple feast. It showed on the pop up, checked my storage and it was there.

Here's a pic of the pop up:

***SW' you may want to update that fortune in The Hub. :)

updated! thanks Meme.... SW

Korlcek
04-10-15, 03:40 AM
List of gem items available at the market, their collection times and what they drop. I'm missing a lot of info because I don't have those items or couldn't find it in the hub. Some may also be missing as I haven't unlocked everything yet.

1 faerie path (decoration)
1 queen's wall (decoration)
3 festive wall (decoration)
3 sunflower hedge (decoration)
3 rainbow hedge (decoration)
5 skunkupine trap (one time usage, summons skunkupine)
5 fangbeast trap (one time usage, summons fangbeast)
5 dire boar trap (one time usage, summons dire boar)
5 stone gate (decoration)
10 gate (decoration)
15 festive tower (decoration)
15 topiary gate (decoration)
20 pig (2hrs, bacon, small chance for truffles)
20 rose arch (decoration)
20 sunflower arch (decoration)
20 floral archway (decoration)
20 white flower bed (decoration, can be crafted)
20 yellow flower bed (decoration)
25 faerie harp (decoration)
25 wreath lamppost (decoration)
25 ivy lamppost (decoration)
25 stone bench (decoration, can be crafted)
30 dark cave formation (10 actions, drops rare materials)
30 orange tree (2hrs, 1-2 oranges)
30 floral rainbow arch (decoration)
30 festive gate (decoration)
35 red trillium (20min, 1-2 red petals)
35 sheep (wool, small chance for prime cuts)
35 glimmer rock formation (6 actions, rare materials)
35 butterfly faerie flower (decoration)
40 glimmerdust trove (4hr, 1-3 glimmerdust)
40 maple tree (4hrs, 1-2sap, (rare) Syrup)
40 multicolor hedge (drops white and blue petals (possibly red-rare))
40 white cow (milk, small chance for rare drops)
40 snowman (decoration)
40 red banner (decoration, can be crafted)
40 yellow banner (decoration, can be crafted)
45 Mythic mushroom (15min, 3 mushrooms, chance for glimmerdust)
50 rustic well (water, can be crafted)
60 lemon tree (2hrs, 1-2 lemons)
60 dragon statue (decoration)
80 faerie flowerbed (petals, seeds and faeries' murmur)
80 fountain (decoration)
90 apple tree (2hrs, 1-2 apples)
100 beast statue (decoration)
120 albino pig (bacon, medium chance for truffles)
120 black cow (2hrs, milk, medium chance for rare drops)
120 living tree (high chance living wood)
120 royal manor (4hr 380coins)
120 magic fruit tree (1day, 1 magic fruit)
120 fish market
120 hydrangea garden (decoration)
140 unicorn statue (decoration)
160 faerie skunkhouse (rat tails, fur and other)
160 Glimmerbat habitat (10hrs, 10 coin, oranges, lemon and apples)
160 mermaid pond (5hrs?, 1-2 mermaid scales)
180 black sheep (wool, high chance for prime cuts)
200 harvest pergola (food - sugar, flour)
200 kingdom inn (1day 1200coin, earth wisps, xmas items)
200 reindeer stable (16hrs, 900 coin, chance for sugar, ice cream, fur)
200 wizard school (level l: 5hrs -> 6 energy, level 5: 4:20 -> 10 energy)
200 carriage (decoration)
240 royal cow (1hrs, milk, high chance for prime cuts)
250 fortune teller
300 manticore (fur, venom, whiskers)
350 dragon
360 barracks
360 royal pig (bacon, high chance for truffles)
400 mithrill dragon (dragon scales, mithrill)
600 alicorn (7days, full energy refill)

SpiritWind00
04-10-15, 04:08 AM
Thanks! The Inventory Guide will have most of see but I like how you've put them in order. I was looking at the list yesterday and they are in the order you find them in the market and was thinking about making them alphabetical, but I think I'll amend the post and go with how you've done your list.

In the Inv Guide first post you'll see the link to everything in the market ... :). Post 28 onwards.

missing items added and posts reordered. I haven't used everything above as the individual items in the Guide cover off on drops. Hope it looks easier to use now! thanks.... SW 13 April. link here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025444&viewfull=1#post1025444)

VanaCatu
04-10-15, 05:43 AM
BUILDING GUIDE -> Town Buildings (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1026317&viewfull=1#post1026317)

Market Place

states to build / lvl.1: 5 Stone Block, 5 Wood Beam, 2 Simple Paste

just bought 2nd market, and apparently it requires: 4 Stone Block, 4 Wood Beam, 3 Simple Glue

Windmill

Lvl.2 : sd read ... 3 Royal Beam ...

thanks Vana, updated.... SW

daddyoooz
04-11-15, 12:39 PM
In HUB building guide.. Lantern Spire is listed as a royal unlimited building. Watchtower is not. Is this correct????? I would figure they are opposing buildings filling roughly the same function matching your Keep style choice?

And... since Lantern Spire is an unlimited building does it count toward your 43 max limit? Meaning it is best to only build Lantern Spires after reaching the max ????? (which would allow the continued increasing of your RP)

edit/update: removed the green unlimited text against the Lantern Spire. Having lantern spires /watchtowers will count towards the 43 limit. SW 13 April.

queentina3
04-13-15, 06:10 PM
I love the changes you made, SW, especially the new Outline Guide! It is very helpful.

thanks! Still a ways to go. It's so time consuming rereading threads and goal guides.... But if it helps then it's worth it. :) SW

Liloze
04-15-15, 04:12 AM
Don't know if someone posted it before me, but I got a Golden Nugget from The Dark Caves Adventure if this is any help SW :)
Thank you again for the brilliant job you are doing :)

why thank you! and, I've added the item to the Adventure Guide (yes it helps a lot! :)) SW

SpiritWind00
04-15-15, 06:58 AM
Hi all, 2 things:

1. I've finished (is there really such a word!) the CS Outline (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-CS-Story-Outline-List&p=1059760&viewfull=1#post1059760) pre-req's in green. If you notice anything amiss or info that would be helpful to others, please let me know here in this thread.

2. Having added a couple of items to the Adventure Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416), I am going to add a line on 'normal' drops. Can you all keep an eye on what your adventure drops for me now please. I just popped in a couple of things to far, but it might be worthwhile having this information as well.
If you notice how many of an item you get, we can see if there's a pattern. I know it all goes off the screen quickly, so do the best you can! thanks!

01. Search the Ancient Vaults - coin, energy, a gem,
02. Hunt Roaming Bandits - coin, energy,
03. Explore Dark Caves - coin, energy, builder's paste,
04. Feral Lands Adventure - coin, energy, feral magic, boar tusks, troll horns, troll clubs, boar pelts,
05. Traverse the Desert Sands - coin, energy, ornate block, ornate beam, magic cement, architect's paste
06. Envoy to the Plume Hive - coin, energy, faerie paste, faerie blocks, faerie beams,

queentina3
04-15-15, 07:40 AM
I know one off the top of my head right now, but it seems be a rare drop actually. Feral Lands Adventure gave me an Apple Tree (via the Castle, not the Barracks), so you can add that if you're also doing a line of "rare drops" to the guide as well.

SW, would you like those of us that do the Castle and Barracks adventures to try to keep a list of what we get from each as well? I think it was AnniePMH that was trying to see if the drops from Adventures varied between the two areas, but don't quote me on that. LOL!! I just remember someone wondering/tracking to see if there was a difference in drops or drop rates between the two.

kittensabc
04-15-15, 05:09 PM
I've been jotting down the drops for Search the Ancient Vault for awhile now, here's the data:

6-12 energy
0-4 jewels
0-1 fancy block
0-1 fancy beam
0-1 simple glue
0-2 earth whisps
0-4 silver ore
0-3 glimmerdust
0-2 living wood
0-1 mermaid scales
0-1 spell book
0-3 gems
2250 coins

These numbers are from a data set currently spanning 21 adventures and it may be possible to receive other items or these items in larger quantities. No more then 5 items dropped per collection (not including energy coins or gems) and I might have gotten three living wood a week ago but I clicked on it too fast!

Edit: This is all from the Castle

perfect! thanks heaps. SW

queentina3
04-16-15, 04:09 AM
SW, when you add in the pets from Baron's Game to the HUB - Teddy the Pup - seen below in the pic - is an 8 hour collection from tending (pic shows 7 as I took it last night but checked this AM when tending and it is 8 hours/32 gem speed up) and so far he dropped me - Milk, Creep Tooth (I was maxed out on it) and coins/xp (couldn't see how many before they were gone).

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/012bec9c60c0d5ba49e7409c3994ead33fe28f1f2c_zpsouz6 ylrd.jpg

mehershey
04-16-15, 07:54 AM
I love all the work you have done with the Hub and as a fairly new player it's been super helpful. One other thing that I think would be useful, although maybe too difficult to do, would be a list of resources and what quests/goals they are used for. Right now I can look at a particular questline and see what I may need, but sometimes I find myself with a lot of some resource that I could use for a trade at the exchange or to build for upgrades or something, but it is hard to tell if and when I may need it down the road because the future quest lines can be confusing when I don't know when try will appear for me. For example, I have a ton of troll essence. It would be great to have a list where I could look up that item, see the quests/goals it is used for, and then decide, based on what I know I've already done, whether I can spend it or save it. Same for Faeries murmur, which I am maxed out on and not sure when I'll need it. It would also help players figure out what items to store at a particular time based on what they don't need to collect. Again, this may be a huge pain, but it can't hurt to ask!

The Adventure Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416) is linked in the first section of the Hub has what you need for a goal, but I think you mean just regular items? The Inventory Guide for each resource also has a bit of this information from the player who originally started the thread. Some resources have it; others don't. Hope that helps somewhat... I can have a closer look at this though and if I can easily find the information to transfer I certainly will! SW :)

Liloze
04-16-15, 10:19 AM
Hunt the roaming bandits Adventure ( Barracks ) Coins- Truffle - Energy. added
Across the Desert Sand ( Queen's Court ) Gem-Coins-Glimmerdust-Energy- and Truffle. added
Yes I know nothing else because I am almost maxed out on everything,
but it is the first time I got truffles from adventures since I was always maxed on those too,
It happens that yesterday I wanted to feed the baron lol :)
Hope this helps :)

Liloze
04-16-15, 10:20 AM
SW, when you add in the pets from Baron's Game to the HUB - Teddy the Pup - seen below in the pic - is an 8 hour collection from tending (pic shows 7 as I took it last night but checked this AM when tending and it is 8 hours/32 gem speed up) and so far he dropped me - Milk, Creep Tooth (I was maxed out on it) and coins/xp (couldn't see how many before they were gone).

How did you get the puppy ? it is so cute :D

kooky panda
04-16-15, 10:25 AM
How did you get the puppy ? it is so cute :D
New Baron Game.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals

Liloze
04-16-15, 10:31 AM
New Baron Game.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals

Thanks Kooky just saw it In the other thread :D

Liloze
04-16-15, 11:45 AM
Decorative Tree or Original name " Tree with Bird's Nest" (1x1) from the Baron's Game Tent, drops nothing! :(

Just to start on the new items SW :)

Yes, I got this too.... SW (list started in the Baron's thread)

SpiritWind00
04-16-15, 04:42 PM
FYI... all post relating to the screen orientation issue have been moved over to current thread in the BUGS forum. thanks for posting....

totalwasteoftime
04-16-15, 11:07 PM
Thank you, thank you for the Hub!! I love it! I especially appreciate the goal guides as when I'm stuck waiting for an adventure or a particular drop I can begin building/stockpiling the inventory for the next steps. One thing I've been looking for but haven't found is what triggers the goals: for example with the recent updates I've seen requirements posted like which level or buildings or previous goals need completing before the new one will trigger, but with the older goals I can't find that. In my game I've done the fairy respite but don't have any more fairy goals so am wondering what triggers them.

Sounds like you need to visit the Story Outline Guide! link here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-CS-Story-Outline-List&p=1059760&viewfull=1#post1059760)... SW :)

totalwasteoftime
04-17-15, 12:33 AM
Sounds like you need to visit the Story Outline Guide! link here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-CS-Story-Outline-List&p=1059760&viewfull=1#post1059760)... SW :)

Yes that's exactly what I wanted! Thanks!
It does say under the kitchen that "Feed the Baron" only comes after doing all the Baron requests. But in my game I have "Feed the Baron" open in my kitchen, but I still have the "Necessary Truffness" goal in my book. I haven't done the goal because truffles are rare and also seem more useful in the kitchen.

SpiritWind00
04-17-15, 01:04 AM
It does say under the kitchen that "Feed the Baron" only comes after doing all the Baron requests. But in my game I have "Feed the Baron" open in my kitchen, but I still have the "Necessary Truffness" goal in my book. I haven't done the goal because truffles are rare and also seem more useful in the kitchen.

ok, so this is the text from Outline:
12. The Kitchen #14. Feed The Baron - The Baron appears after goals for prime cuts & truffles completed (refer below to no 14 Baron Pfeffernot)
and is looking for more Truffles & Prime Cuts. He will provide the recipe to the Kitchen. the recipe is: Feed The Baron, 2hours, 10 prime cut, 10 truffle, 20 bacon

14. Baron Pfeffernot & Sir Pigglesworth - Goal Guide
collecting a prime cut from a cow will trigger these goals
01. Sir Pigglesworth
02. A New Home
03. Sir Pigglesworth Says Hello
04. The Truffle Hustle - triggered after collecting truffle from Sir Piggy
05. Necessary Truffness - after completing The Truffle Hustle
06. Prime Cuts
07. High Steaks

in the goal guide, the text goals are in a different order to the pictures (I used pictures). perhaps they are out of order? If we go by the text, the order is:
Prime Cuts
Sir Pigglesworth
High Steaks
The Truffle Hustle
A New Home
Sir Pigglesworth Says Hello
Necessary Truffness

would the text be the right order?? I'm at a bit of a loss how to make this accurate.... any ideas gratefully accepted!

mehershey
04-17-15, 05:11 AM
I love all the work you have done with the Hub and as a fairly new player it's been super helpful. One other thing that I think would be useful, although maybe too difficult to do, would be a list of resources and what quests/goals they are used for. Right now I can look at a particular questline and see what I may need, but sometimes I find myself with a lot of some resource that I could use for a trade at the exchange or to build for upgrades or something, but it is hard to tell if and when I may need it down the road because the future quest lines can be confusing when I don't know when try will appear for me. For example, I have a ton of troll essence. It would be great to have a list where I could look up that item, see the quests/goals it is used for, and then decide, based on what I know I've already done, whether I can spend it or save it. Same for Faeries murmur, which I am maxed out on and not sure when I'll need it. It would also help players figure out what items to store at a particular time based on what they don't need to collect. Again, this may be a huge pain, but it can't hurt to ask!

The Adventure Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416) is linked in the first section of the Hub has what you need for a goal, but I think you mean just regular items? The Inventory Guide for each resource also has a bit of this information from the player who originally started the thread. Some resources have it; others don't. Hope that helps somewhat... I can have a closer look at this though and if I can easily find the information to transfer I certainly will! SW :)

Thank you! I think the inventory guide has most of what I'm looking for - I hadn't seen the alphabetical list before. Now I can tell, for example, what I need to save my gold nuggets for instead of doing the jewelers trade.

Liloze
04-17-15, 07:30 AM
Jinx The Kitty, another "reward" ( well bought more like it for 150 gems! ) From the Baron's Game Tent
Don't know what it gives yet, collection time 8 hours.

But since I adore cats ....:D

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/lilianemoussa/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/B80BAF92-B73F-4623-A5D8-EC8BBB33E428_zpsyitql5uo.jpg (http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/lilianemoussa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/B80BAF92-B73F-4623-A5D8-EC8BBB33E428_zpsyitql5uo.jpg.html)

Editing to add : Jinx Gave me Ratail, milk, 50 coins ( I think lol ) and xp :) ��

totalwasteoftime
04-17-15, 09:22 AM
ok, so this is the text from Outline:
12. The Kitchen #14. Feed The Baron - The Baron appears after goals for prime cuts & truffles completed (refer below to no 14 Baron Pfeffernot)
and is looking for more Truffles & Prime Cuts. He will provide the recipe to the Kitchen. the recipe is: Feed The Baron, 2hours, 10 prime cut, 10 truffle, 20 bacon

14. Baron Pfeffernot & Sir Pigglesworth - Goal Guide
collecting a prime cut from a cow will trigger these goals
01. Sir Pigglesworth
02. A New Home
03. Sir Pigglesworth Says Hello
04. The Truffle Hustle - triggered after collecting truffle from Sir Piggy
05. Necessary Truffness - after completing The Truffle Hustle
06. Prime Cuts
07. High Steaks

I'm at a bit of a loss how to make this accurate.... any ideas gratefully accepted!

Maybe you have to complete the Truffle Hustle and Prime Cuts to get to "feed the Baron"? From my game I know you don't have to complete Necessary Truffness and so maybe High Steaks isn't required either? It only matters for players who are trying to decide whether it's worth it to complete a goal.

totalwasteoftime
04-18-15, 06:43 PM
FYI Skunku-pies have dropped from Ivy's hut (I just had to change my autocorrect that made it say Ivy's but... wouldn't that be funny!). Not anything urgent to update since no one knows what they do anyway :)

haha! Well, I think we'd all like to know how Sir Piggie drops fancy beams! Ouch! We have used a Skunkupie once. I'll add the pie drop to the inventory guide.... :) SW

88silver
04-21-15, 09:14 AM
Some desert sands drops I've gotten: chocolate, architect's paste, magic cement, ornate blocks and beams, light armor, purple gems

thanks! Added to the Adventure Guide... SW :)

Korlcek
04-23-15, 02:01 AM
From Dark Caves:

Silver ore
builder's paste
earth wisp
glimmerdust
royal beam
1 spellbook
3 gem

thanks! added. I've been keeping track the last few days and added my drops to Ancient Vaults and Bandits. SW

Anaboe
04-24-15, 03:47 PM
One of the most important drops from the Desert Sand adventure, is the Burning Ember: that's not in the list: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416

added! Yes how could we miss this! ;)... SW

ShibuyaCloth
04-24-15, 10:45 PM
One of the most important drops from the Desert Sand adventure, is the Burning Ember: that's not in the list: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416

added! Yes how could we miss this! ;)... SW

As it is sooooooo rare that we miss it :p

Chaotarch
04-25-15, 06:52 AM
just a small thing:
if you collecting from fruittrees, you get every 4th or 5th collecting 2 fruits:eek:

SpiritWind00
04-27-15, 02:40 AM
New in The Hub! I've been wanting to write some very basic info for new players and I hope this might help. Any feedback welcome as always. :)

new section 2: Q&A TIME! Castle Story 101 - Help and Information for new players

ShibuyaCloth
04-27-15, 02:57 AM
New in The Hub! I've been wanting to write some very basic info for new players and I hope this might help. Any feedback welcome as always. :)

new section 2: Q&A TIME! Castle Story 101 - Help and Information for new players

:D Good work as usual ! Thumps up!

kudukuda
04-27-15, 05:23 AM
Lovely work, as usual.... Regarding question 8

8. Can I stop an action?
Yes! Did you click on something you didn't mean to? Pressing the "Edit" button will cancel any actions you started.

Ok, so maybe you should ammend that to not include gem spending. For that, someone recommended switching to airplane mode quickly. Haven't tried that yet, but it has been said to work.....

will do! Thanks.... SW :)

Korlcek
04-28-15, 06:32 AM
image of king Anje, in case we do a character album sometime in the future.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-28-15, 06:41 AM
Great idea, Korlcek! (does Anje look any diff from Vulzal, Yamike or the Troll King we originally fought to get the troll pit?... Or are they quadruplets? LOL)

SW ~ A baby albino pig just dropped from plume hive adventure for me. added
And a lil note - you put the trade ticket in the adventure guide as dropping from plume hive but when it dropped for me, it was from either Dark Caves, Desert Sands or Bandits (sorry I couldn't remember which one I had sent from barracks that day, since I moved the plume hive to my castle). have made a note at the end of the post for when it's reported on next time. Darn that memory of yours. hahahahaha
Ps. Great job on the new Q&A section 101 for newbies! :) thank you!
ETA - Also, found this link that you may wanna add that might be helpful to newbies, too. added
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79660-Tricks-to-playing-this-game-I-wish-they-had-told-me-in-the-beginning

thanks heaps for the feedback! :) SW

8hat
04-28-15, 07:02 AM
Today I got a black cow in a box from the Ancient Vault Adventure. You have only the white listed.

added... thanks! SW

SpiritWind00
04-29-15, 02:54 PM
I had build several farm houses to help with the steed quest. When I click on it, it says current level 70/10 min , next level 77/10 min. Then after I level it it says current level 77/15 min. Why did it change from 77/10 min to 77/15 min???

We updated the timer to all be 10 minutes at every upgrade of the Farmhouse instead of 15 minutes. Thanks!
Posted so all guides can be updated and for general info. ;)

too funny. I never had 15 mins recorded against a farmhouse. So, now it's right be default! :) SW

gsuiris
05-04-15, 07:12 PM
I recently (finally) bought the Fortune Teller's Tent and today I got the Glimmerdust Fortune. I tried it using the Mystic Mushrooms, but those don't work (just in case anyone was wondering).

thanks! I've made an extra note in the Hub with the info about all Fortunes. SW

Ebullientumbra
05-05-15, 07:49 AM
In the "plants available in the market" post it only states their price and chops. I'm not ungrateful but it would be nice to know many times they need to be watered and how often they are ready to be tended. I'm also curious as to how large of a space monsters affect because I'd like to build a cage for one!

Liloze
05-05-15, 08:50 AM
In the "plants available in the market" post it only states their price and chops. I'm not ungrateful but it would be nice to know many times they need to be watered and how often they are ready to be tended. I'm also curious as to how large of a space monsters affect because I'd like to build a cage for one!

For monsters they basically have a range of 5x5.
Yep it is a big cage you will need :)