PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I craft Steelflare??

cakeandpie
12-05-14, 12:38 PM
I got 96 Steelflare crests and was going to just buy the last 3 with gold. I went to craft it and it's not in the Spell Shop. ???

PernReloaded
12-05-14, 12:50 PM
You just missed the window of time to craft it - a new dragon popped up for Crafting this morning.

cakeandpie
12-05-14, 01:30 PM
But even though I can't get pieces of it anymore, aren't I supposed to be able to craft it for awhile? I've noticed that before, once the window to get pieces of a dragon (by questing, mining, etc.) ends, you can still craft that dragon for a long time afterward. Why isn't it available anymore? If you're battling up till the last minute, you don't even get a chance to craft the dragon?! If you forget to craft it for even one hour, you're totally out of luck? That rots--and isn't fair at all. Especially since it didn't used to be that way and I was not expecting that.

PernReloaded
12-05-14, 01:57 PM
Steelflare was the first time I was at a level to Craft anything - I thought that the window of time always ended when the battles did. :/

I'd say post in the bugs and issues section, and ask there why you can't craft Steelflare anymore.

freshfunin2008
12-05-14, 05:16 PM
I believe they use to give you a couple of days after to start the craft but that was like 6 months ago. Lately, you must have the 99 parts and start the craft by 10am PST time or you are out of luck. Try support they are always so helpful. NOT!

cakeandpie
12-05-14, 09:47 PM
I will post in bugs & issues. I also contacted support.

cocauina
12-06-14, 06:16 AM
When a mining dragon is removed, the dragon stays in the Spell Shop for 4hrs and 30min anad then the new one appears. About the Battle Arena craftable ones, the dragon only stays in the Spell Shop, after the dragon is removed and the parts, only for 30minutes, this is because when TL remove things they only add them 30minutes later.

TL never leaves a dragon in the Spell Shop when we cannot collect the parts, you need to collect the parts and start crafting before the new things are added. Since you only had 93 things and you wanted to buy the rest of the parts 1h after the new dragon was added, probably TL will not give you the dragon.. They only give if you already have the 99 things and when you are going to craft, the thing to craft the dragon desappear.

LonePudding
12-06-14, 07:07 AM
Have you got 99 crests?

cakeandpie
12-10-14, 05:41 PM
TL never leaves a dragon in the Spell Shop when we cannot collect the parts, you need to collect the parts and start crafting before the new things are added.

This isn't true--I remember MANY times when the craftable dragon stayed in the Spell shop, sometimes for many months. That is the way it always used to be, which is why I felt no urgency to craft Steelflare. If I had known it would not be like that, I would've crafted in time with one less part! I definitely feel *****ed.

cocauina
12-10-14, 07:47 PM
This isn't true--I remember MANY times when the craftable dragon stayed in the Spell shop, sometimes for many months. That is the way it always used to be, which is why I felt no urgency to craft Steelflare. If I had known it would not be like that, I would've crafted in time with one less part! I definitely feel *****ed.

That was before TL released that leaving the dragon in the Spell Shop it wasn't the best way for them to make the players both the rest of the parts with gold so the players could have the dragon before it goes away. Spirit was one of the dragons that was in the Spell Shop and no parts were dropped, or the player that had the material crafted, or the new players had to both the parts with gold to have him, or both gold with money to buy the parts.

The things change, the companys find news strategies so they can have profit from what they have created, so they are able to continue doing what they have started and have money to live their lives the way they like.