PDA

View Full Version : New Value Pack for Sale - Thanksgibbon

Aernak
12-05-14, 12:35 PM
This just popped up for me... I see they brought the price down a little bit from previous ones...

http://i61.tinypic.com/bhd9vm.jpg

readysetgo888
12-05-14, 12:49 PM
That's definitely a better price, still too much for me personally unless I really loved the animal.

I just feel philosophically opposed to buying them... if I bred all week for a specific animal, or played in the whole tournament and didn't get it, I don't feel like I should *have* to buy it.

zenobia42
12-05-14, 12:49 PM
$10 seems the right price for a FFS package, finally.

If there is a pack with either a scare crow or emerald dragon, and runes instead of coins, I would very gladly pay the $10. But not the slightest bit interested in this one. Have a thanksgibbon. Have 10million coins. Do NOT have the crow or emerald and do NOT have enough runes to expand at a decent rate since soooo many are required at this point. Disappointing. Well, on the bright side, another $10 I am NOT spending on the game can go towards Xmas presents lol.

EviBrooklyn
12-05-14, 01:22 PM
No more complaints on the package sale price guys. $10 is the fair market price :cool:

Vodelle
12-05-14, 01:30 PM
$10 is pretty reasonable and I wasn't around for the thanksgibbon!...

...but if I buy every animal I wasn't around for (which is basically every limited animal up til now) then I'll be $200 poorer really soon. :p