PDA

View Full Version : Game won't stay open

kieagcarm
12-05-14, 05:37 AM
Everytime I try to open the game to play it loads to the messages screen then shuts down this has been happening for 3 days n I am missing the tournament n my habits have been full so I have missed all that money too please fix this problem

Lisa0107
12-05-14, 08:36 AM
I have the same problem. Eventually I get in but it takes usually 10-15 tries of logging in to get into the game. Very annoying especially during a tournament. I have an IPDO 4th gen and I have latest update. This has been going on for a few weeks.

Lisa0107
12-05-14, 08:37 AM
I have the same problem. Eventually I get in but it takes usually 10-15 tries of logging in to get into the game. Very annoying especially during a tournament. I have an IPDO 4th gen and I have latest update. This has been going on for a few weeks.

Storm ID is Lisa0107

kooky panda
12-05-14, 08:39 AM
If you have an older device, you may experience issues. Make sure you have closed out all apps running in the background.

If your other games are working, try going under settings-safari-clear out cookies/data, then restart your device.

You can also try a hard reset- Hold down the power and home buttons at the same time until you see the apple sign.

[S8] Regina
12-05-14, 11:13 AM
Everytime I try to open the game to play it loads to the messages screen then shuts down this has been happening for 3 days n I am missing the tournament n my habits have been full so I have missed all that money too please fix this problem

As you level up in the game, adding more items to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline. You can improve game performance by closing down other background apps that you are not using, to free up more device memory and resources to run the game.

glenngenius
12-05-14, 05:05 PM
Regina;1016058']As you level up in the game, adding more items to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline. You can improve game performance by closing down other background apps that you are not using, to free up more device memory and resources to run the game.

Hi Regina,

Thank you for the instructions. However, upon doing your suggestions, the game still keeps on crashing upon opening. Before, this same issue also happened to DS but it was eventually resolved. To open the game for like 10-15 times of failed attempts before you managed to get through with the game proper is very frustrating. This unfortunate situation is really affecting the players to finish the things that they need to accomplish with a little amount of time (eg treebra tourney). I hope you can help us checking this issue since the game is really awesome. However, if it keeps on being like this, a lot of players will definitely get disappointed.

kieagcarm
12-06-14, 05:44 AM
Storm Id kieagcarm I'm the one who started this post and although I appreciate staff advice I tried all those things before I even posted this. I even deleted a lot of games apps music to free up space with still no luck. I haven't been able to get it to open at all since yesterday morning. I love the game but am completely frustrated and am close to giving up n deleting. I spend money on this game buying gems

Lisa0107
12-07-14, 01:50 PM
Kooky or any moderator.....I have tried all of these suggestions and nothing has worked. I have not been able to get into FFS since yesterday afternoon. I only have 3 games on my device, all team lava games. If I buy an IPOD 5 can I transfer my game to the new device? I have far too much invested to start this game over...Please help. I am beyond frustrated.

rwena
12-08-14, 03:22 AM
I had the same problem. It worked fine this morning. When I came home from work there was a new icon on the game and I couldn't open it. So I went to the App store and downloaded the updated game but it wouldn't install. Just downloaded over.. and over... and over. For me however once I deleted the game and reinstalled it, it worked. Hope this helps someone.

p.s. btw I play on an Ipad 2 with not too many issues. Occasional crashing out of game and staccato moments but for an old machine it copes ok. Worst is Dragon Story (which I have been playing almost since the beginning) when I visit neighbours. Can do about 4 visits before I crash out of the game. Castle Story has almost no issues at all.

kieagcarm
12-10-14, 07:31 PM
If I uninstall the game will I lose all my animals hard work money spent n time invested? Cuz I'll uninstall then reinstall if it might help but I'm so far into it I am no way starting over

[S8] Regina
12-11-14, 04:52 PM
If I uninstall the game will I lose all my animals hard work money spent n time invested? Cuz I'll uninstall then reinstall if it might help but I'm so far into it I am no way starting over

Uninstalling the game will not delete your data as it is stored. You are safe to reinstall the game.

glenngenius
12-16-14, 07:17 PM
Hi TL moderators,

I was just wondering if you have any suggestions as to how those who have older devices can open their game successfully? Because as of this moment, it seems like we need to reinstall-install the app everytime just to open it "properly without the crashing thing". I mean, it's really frustrating that once you close the app after reinstall-installing it, it doesnt work again and we need to reinstall-install it again. Even restarting the device is not working anymore. This has been an issue for more than a week, and all of your suggestions were already tried. I think it is really inconvenient for the players to always "reinstall-install" the app just to get through it.

chaarlikar
12-17-14, 10:38 AM
I'm having the same issue since doing the new update yesterday