PDA

View Full Version : Expansions Missing

Natasha_07
12-04-14, 09:17 PM
I was going to do an expansion today but the option has disappeared ! It was there 3 days ago when I expanded.

I tried closing and reopen but that did not work. What to do ?
Thank you.

Natasha_07
12-05-14, 09:47 AM
A little help please ?!?!?!

Natasha_07
12-05-14, 09:48 AM
I also have another issue, I got a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas but I haven't got the pop-up for PS Story.

Please help & thank you !!!

[S8] Regina
12-05-14, 11:36 AM
I was going to do an expansion today but the option has disappeared ! It was there 3 days ago when I expanded.

I tried closing and reopen but that did not work. What to do ?
Thank you.

I checked your account, it appears you have reached the max expansions in the game, so the expansion button is now gone from the Market, and it is intended.

[S8] Regina
12-05-14, 11:43 AM
I also have another issue, I got a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas but I haven't got the pop-up for PS Story.

Please help & thank you !!!

There is no Pet Shop Story Christmas version in Google Play, but we do have Pet Shop Story: Renaissance (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.petshop40).

Natasha_07
12-05-14, 11:53 AM
Regina;1016085']There is no Pet Shop Story Christmas version in Google Play, but we do have Pet Shop Story: Renaissance (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.petshop40).

You read it wrong, I said "a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas" (Restaurant Story: Christmas) which is in my Google play store. I got the pop-up in all my other games except in Pet Shop to download the new Restaurant edition.

[S8] Regina
12-05-14, 12:39 PM
You read it wrong, I said "a pop-up in my other story games to download RS Christmas" (Restaurant Story: Christmas) which is in my Google play store. I got the pop-up in all my other games except in Pet Shop to download the new Restaurant edition.

My apologies! There is no goal to download the Restaurant Story: Christmas edition in Pet Shop Story.

Natasha_07
12-05-14, 01:08 PM
Regina;1016125']My apologies! There is no goal to download the Restaurant Story: Christmas edition in Pet Shop Story.

Too bad. :(

Thanks for replying.