PDA

View Full Version : Corner objects...anyone like them?

LavaRain8
12-04-14, 07:53 PM
I personally like the look of the corner items, but I HATE how they only really look decent in the top right corner since it has two walls there. Anywhere else you put it, it blocks whatever is behind it due to the high walls. I would be fine with these big pieces if they only had one wall dedicated to it instead of two, since that way you can rotate it to where it would look okay on either wall in any position. It's just very limiting to have items like the North Pole HQ, Egyptian Goal Prize, Train Dining Car, etc. and always need to have them in that one spot or risk covering up something or just having a random half wall in the middle of the restaurant.

Does anyone actually truly love the fact that these objects are made this way? :confused:

sugakane_01
12-05-14, 05:50 AM
I know what you mean! It drives me batty that certain decor only looks good in one specific place or facing one certain direction. It's like that on Bakery Story too with some of the decor and I just really hate it lol.

My OCD screams no when I try to move my North Pole HQ off that top right corner :)

jim23cash
12-05-14, 10:58 AM
Me, too. I really was disappointed I couldn't fit the Egyptian Room into my Restaurant without covering things up! One wall is plenty. :D

Beecause
12-06-14, 01:42 PM
Ditto, ditto, ditto.

They are really cute but next to imposible to use. All of mine are stored :-(

ElaineCarrel
12-06-14, 05:46 PM
I personally hate corner items. I prefer the items that've been coming out recently. I do wish they'd allow all of the objects to rotate 360. The Hostess Stands rotate 360, which is great, but any of the ppl ur likely to use at the stands only rotate 90.

mnmpets98
12-10-14, 05:31 PM
I do not care for corner item they are a pain to place without wasting space