PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem in the game

stoneflower8
12-04-14, 11:55 AM
First problem is I cann't remove one of my neighbors in my game. I don't like neighbors who aren't socialable. Everyone who dosen't in my condition by this moment I removed but Stormie's Forest I can't remove. Please, help me.
Second, I want to breed Yok-O-Lontern with Arboar but 3 times animals just go under the tree but only for 1 secont and then they are in the list no in breeding place. What's happen?

readysetgo888
12-04-14, 11:57 AM
First problem is I cann't remove one of my neighbors in my game. I don't like neighbors who aren't socialable. Everyone who dosen't in my condition by this moment I removed but Stormie's Forest I can't remove. Please, help me.
Second, I want to breed Yok-O-Lontern with Arboar but 3 times animals just go under the tree but only for 1 secont and then they are in the list no in breeding place. What's happen?

I don't know about the breeding but you can't remove Stormie's Forest because that's TL's demo forest.

stoneflower8
12-04-14, 12:04 PM
Thank you readysetgo888! TL don't play by their coditions hahahah :)

[S8] Elsa
12-04-14, 12:04 PM
Stormie's a helpful virtual neighbor that you can visit for tips and send requests for gifts. He'll always respond to gift requests, but he doesn't chat and you can't post on his wall. Stormie can't be removed from the neighbor list.

Edit: To clear up any confusion. Arboar can be a parent animal and breeding him with Yak-O-Lantern is okay. It looks like you were experiencing some sync errors yesterday. This can happen if you're not connected to a stable internet connection, which prevents our servers from correctly saving your game progress. Please let know if you experience this again.

EviBrooklyn
12-04-14, 12:14 PM
Elsa, it was steamtrunk that was removed bc it produced ruby razorback not arboar.

Hawksmoor
12-04-14, 12:20 PM
Elsa;1015488']Stormie's a helpful virtual neighbor that you can visit for tips and send requests for gifts. He'll always respond to gift requests, but he doesn't chat and you can't post on his wall. Stormie can't be removed from the neighbor list.

Arboar can't be used in breeding because there's a certain breeding combination with him that would give an Ultra Rare. To resolve this, Arboar can no longer be a parent animal at this time. You can still use him in battles and collect Coins from him. Thank you for understanding!

Hmmmmmm. I visit Stormie every day and "sparkle" the animals, and have also gifted gems but it has never been reciprocated?

[S8] Elsa
12-04-14, 12:25 PM
Elsa, it was steamtrunk that was removed bc it produced ruby razorback not arboar.

You are correct. Sorry about that! :)

zenobia42
12-04-14, 12:45 PM
Hmmmmmm. I visit Stormie every day and "sparkle" the animals, and have also gifted gems but it has never been reciprocated?

In other TL games, there are quests in which you have to ask your neighbors for something (Castle Story has a lot of those), and collect a certain amount of them. You can ask all the neighbors you want but can only receive 20 of the item from your neighbors per day. Stormie is always a guaranteed response. If those kinds of quests ever come to this game, we'll all be glad for Steady Stormie. :)

Hawksmoor
12-04-14, 12:49 PM
In other TL games, there are quests in which you have to ask your neighbors for something (Castle Story has a lot of those), and collect a certain amount of them. You can ask all the neighbors you want but can only receive 20 of the item from your neighbors per day. Stormie is always a guaranteed response. If those kinds of quests ever come to this game, we'll all be glad for Steady Stormie. :)

Ahh I see, thanks zen. I used to play CS and that was indeed the case. Thanks!