PDA

View Full Version : about Thanksgiving goals

LUFFYhaha
12-04-14, 12:56 AM
Well i'd like to know the date of this goal starting.
Because I receive this goal 5 days ago! and now it only 5 days available= =
Is anybody has the same problem? Thanks!

natalienat518
12-04-14, 01:26 AM
Well i'd like to know the date of this goal starting.
Because I receive this goal 5 days ago! and now it only 5 days available= =
Is anybody has the same problem? Thanks!

The Thanksgiving Goals, like many other goals, began on the second Wednesday of every month. Normally goals have a 34-day length, but this goal only has a 27-day length COUNTING FROM NOVEMBER 12 2014 (the second Wednesday of November) . I believe the reason why you only have 5 days left is because you are a new player and unfortunately you stumbled to Bakery Story right before the goal ends. If that is the case, I suggest you to give up this goal since it is impossible to complete one now in just 5 days (normally the beginners would require 2.5 weeks or more and the advanced players would require 1 week or less, depending on the resources they have got) and the next one, the presumably Christmas 2014 Goals, will come next Wednesday and I assume TeamLava will give us once again the more comfortable 34-day length of goals. Good luck! :)

Lokichan13
12-04-14, 03:53 AM
Unfortunately seasonal goals aren't available to players (i believe) 20 something and below...This happened to me during halloween 13...it was very sad for me, you have my sympathy.

LUFFYhaha
12-08-14, 01:09 AM
Thanks for your reply!
But I already level 99 and play this game 1 year...
So it really confused me and made me sad.....

LUFFYhaha
12-08-14, 01:10 AM
The Thanksgiving Goals, like many other goals, began on the second Wednesday of every month. Normally goals have a 34-day length, but this goal only has a 27-day length COUNTING FROM NOVEMBER 12 2014 (the second Wednesday of November) . I believe the reason why you only have 5 days left is because you are a new player and unfortunately you stumbled to Bakery Story right before the goal ends. If that is the case, I suggest you to give up this goal since it is impossible to complete one now in just 5 days (normally the beginners would require 2.5 weeks or more and the advanced players would require 1 week or less, depending on the resources they have got) and the next one, the presumably Christmas 2014 Goals, will come next Wednesday and I assume TeamLava will give us once again the more comfortable 34-day length of goals. Good luck! :)

Thanks for your reply!
But I already level 99 and play this game 1 year...
So it really confused me and made me sad.....

larissa2k
12-08-14, 03:32 AM
The thanksgiving goal I finished in 5 days if you have enough coins to buy multiple appliances and lots of good neighbors u can do it.

larissa2k
12-08-14, 03:34 AM
Did you just now download new version because if so it wasn't going to show up until you download

LavaRain8
12-08-14, 10:48 AM
Yeah, must have been because you weren't on the latest Android version like mentioned above. The goal didn't show up for us without the Thanksgiving version.

nightowl12
12-09-14, 05:34 AM
Can't you bring back the thanksgiving goals for a short time?? I was waiting for new goals and even checked to see if there was a new version but I didn't see anything. I wasn't notified in the game about the thanksgiving version until there were only 10 days left. Unfortunately my neighbors are terrible right now so I didn't get very far. Now I have these ovens with locked recipes! Ugh! I want those turkey cupcakes! And I can't even pay to unlock them.