PDA

View Full Version : Permababies?

Vodelle
12-03-14, 08:38 PM
Okay, from what I can tell, no real suggestions have been implemented since like the 4 months this forum's been open but, hey, we can hope, right??

Permababies. Now, I'm normally not a fan of baby art in games, but FFS actually manages to make them all look ridiculously adorable. As such, I am sure there are people out there who would love to keep the baby stage (while still being able to have the animal level up / produce coins / not be level 3 etc).

Solutions? Well, you could do something like evolving to level 15 lets you choose between the epic form or the permababy form... but, well, this is a f2p game... so how about an item (sold for gems) that changes whichever animal you use it on into its baby form (while keeping its level the same)? I guarantee you there are people out there who would buy it. Maybe you could add some sparkles or a little glowy aura to the baby forms to signify them being permababies, which shouldn't require much in the way of new art assets. Either you could use it whenever you want and have them level up as normal, or add a level restriction (say, epic level or something so that you don't have to deal with programming evolution etc).

The only issue I can see is that of fighting and breeding. Fighting -- shouldn't really matter, as we see baby forms in the arena/battlegrounds. Breeding is more iffy, and I think it'd be all right if permababies were not allowed to breed (there are so many other hybrids people would be able to just choose another animal anyway). Am I off the mark? Would people like the opportunity to make something a permababy without having to keep an animal around at a low level?

flowless
12-03-14, 10:31 PM
In short words you are suggesting fountain of youth

I know players who would love that
It's been suggested in dragon story too before

Vodelle
12-04-14, 06:42 AM
In short words you are suggesting fountain of youth

I know players who would love that
It's been suggested in dragon story too before
I suppose so! I know other breeding/island games have similar things (fountain of youth, I guess?) just don't know the name. There are multiple ways to implement it, and whichever way they go about it, I think they can definitely make it a premium currency thing and make more money. see? nice suggestion? *cough*