PDA

View Full Version : Possible Christmas World Event

2554HP
12-03-14, 01:39 PM
If there is a world event for Christmas in FFS we can post here the updates and if there is none then we can post about the new animals for Christmas. :)

intrinsicallyknotted
12-03-14, 09:52 PM
I hope there is one! I wouldn't want one every month, but the Halloween event was fun.

Hawksmoor
12-04-14, 06:28 AM
I'm thinking if they do one (and I'm hoping that they DO), it will start next Tuesday for 3 weeks to wrap up by the end of the year. Or possibly the following Tuesday. The Halloween event ran from October 14th for 3 weeks.

readysetgo888
12-04-14, 07:01 AM
I'm thinking there will be a Christmas world event and that's where we'll see most of the super themed animals (since that's what they did for Halloween). If they follow the Halloween pattern, there would also be 2 seasonal animals to breed, one outright limited for a week and one presented as not limited that later gets removed with short notice.

I think another world event with a new habitat for the Christmas animals would be fun. I hope they're not so over the top that they will look like out-of-place eyesores the rest of the year. :eek:

On the whole, I like Christmas themed stuff less than Halloween stuff so I probably won't have to stress as much about getting everything. The world event was pretty cool, though a good bit of work.

Sylvrthrne
12-04-14, 09:04 AM
I'm letting bombs build up in the mine so that it's ready to go, either for tomorrow or next Tuesday would be my guess. If you can, I'd also recommend planting long timer fruits in the farms tonight, and then if it doesn't go tomorrow then Monday night as well.

EviBrooklyn
12-04-14, 01:15 PM
We're probably getting Santa claws with the world event

xxxe
12-09-14, 11:47 AM
I hope a World Event starts today! I was really hoping for one today. I guess we will see in a few hours.. I for one will be checking in every hour or so to see. Last time I was 3-4 days behind on the event and missed out on getting the Skeletal. Since then, I check the forums everyday to make sure I'm not missing a new update, event or tournament.

GreasedLightening
12-09-14, 12:13 PM
World event just started in DS, plus a tournament..thinking we should at least get one of those in FFS.

cocauina
12-09-14, 12:38 PM
Nothing new in FFS, only the Pumpkn Panda limited.

my607
12-09-14, 12:39 PM
When does the pumpkin panda expire?

EviBrooklyn
12-09-14, 01:16 PM
Hey it's 3:15 pm in NY and no new updates, animals or world event. Only pumpkin freakin cute panda became limited.
What's going on?

cocauina
12-09-14, 01:18 PM
Hey it's 3:15 pm in NY and no new updates, animals or world event. Only pumpkin freakin cute panda became limited.
What's going on?

I though the same, something is wrong..

Hello, some answers are needed here Kooky

my607
12-09-14, 01:19 PM
I'm getting bored waiting for this update taking forever.

EviBrooklyn
12-09-14, 01:20 PM
Maybe they are having some technical issues. Let's be patient and cross our fingers

EviBrooklyn
12-09-14, 01:31 PM
I reinstalled the game but nothing
I guess no world event as we got a Christmas element and 3 animals to breed :(

my607
12-09-14, 01:35 PM
Maybe we just have to wait a little longer. I hope or else boring and back to breeding pumpkin panda. :(

VenomDragon1
12-09-14, 01:37 PM

No need to get all BOLD on Kooky. Kooky doesn't work for TL, he/she is a player just like us. So, Kooky is probably in the dark just like us on this matter and is waiting on some answers too.

Vodelle
12-09-14, 01:37 PM
We'll probably have to wait. Their other games (like DS) got more substantial updates, right?

Disappointing that they don't show limited animals as limited when they come out, tbh. (Nor that there is a mention - yet? - of until when it is limited.) I'm lucky in that the panda is the only earth/nature limited animal I have managed to breed, though, so that on its own doesn't affect me, but it does other people.

flowless
12-09-14, 01:51 PM
Iam just glad no new animals
I don't need another soon to be limited animal to be added yet
Want some chance for regular too once done with Christmas animals

World event on the other hand I would love to have

A2TUDE
12-09-14, 02:00 PM
Why is there nothing going on in ffs it's Christmas I thought it'd be more exciting at least I'm getting to grow and feed my animals!

And my two last achievements are getting done(grow crops and feed animals).

my607
12-09-14, 02:03 PM
Why is there nothing going on in ffs it's Christmas I thought it'd be more exciting at least I'm getting to grow and feed my animals!

I have no idea about the update for today. Hopefully, soon or else back to breeding.

cocauina
12-09-14, 02:05 PM
No need to get all BOLD on Kooky. Kooky doesn't work for TL, he/she is a player just like us. So, Kooky is probably in the dark just like us on this matter and is waiting on some answers too.

I know that Kooky is a player, but she's a player that see our questions that only TL can answer and she answers, probably since she's a admin in here, she has a better way to get in contact with TL that we don't have.

(...)

Probably there's a problem with the update.. Don't know it's weird DS having the new things and FFS don't.

A2TUDE
12-09-14, 02:08 PM
I have no idea about the update for today. Hopefully, soon or else back to breeding.

I think it's another silent day updates and new things are usually shown by now .... I feel like a lil kid waiting on Santa lol

cocauina
12-09-14, 02:18 PM
I think it's another silent day updates and new things are usually shown by now .... I feel like a lil kid waiting on Santa lol

Same here, I was hoping to have a world event on FFS like DS, probably it will be added later like the past one..

A2TUDE
12-09-14, 02:25 PM
Same here, I was hoping to have a world event on FFS like DS, probably it will be added later like the past one..

Ok grow and feeding I'll look on fab see if they telling us something:)

readysetgo888
12-09-14, 03:00 PM
Thank goodness... I'm relieved no new animal to struggle with. Would still like to see a world event at some point.

xxxe
12-09-14, 03:00 PM
The dragons in DS for the event are so beautiful! I hope we get a event and the animals are just as beautiful! I just started playing DS a month ago because I love FFS so much I decided to give it a try. I definitely am way more invested in FFS and will cry a little if we don't get an event! Lol

cocauina
12-09-14, 03:15 PM
The dragons in DS for the event are so beautiful! I hope we get a event and the animals are just as beautiful! I just started playing DS a month ago because I love FFS so much I decided to give it a try. I definitely am way more invested in FFS and will cry a little if we don't get an event! Lol

I was expecting a World Event to FFS and DS, but I'm desapointed that only DS got the World Event and FFS was kinda left behind.. :/

xxxe
12-09-14, 03:17 PM
I'm sure we will get one. Just probably later tonight or Tom?

cocauina
12-09-14, 03:20 PM
I'm sure we will get one. Just probably later tonight or Tom?

Tomorrow I don't think so, it's not even a day for TL do updates, the updates on this game are on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Or we will have it in a few hours or only on Friday, or on Tuesday from next week..

EviBrooklyn
12-09-14, 03:21 PM
I hope we do but I doubt we're getting one
Though last time we got expansions happened late evening and TL was being quite until they were ready to release them

kooky panda
12-09-14, 03:22 PM

Not sure guys, I will check to see if I can get any information.

cocauina
12-09-14, 03:24 PM
I hope we do but I doubt we're getting one
Though last time we got expansions happened late evening and TL was being quite until they were ready to release them

Like it was said when the expansions were released:

Hey everyone.

Sorry for the silence, but we weren't 100% sure we'd get this out today. We didn't want to lead anyone on. Hope you enjoy 13 more expansions!

So yeah, the World Event if it comes today, is in a few hours, the last world event was added 7hrs later than the World Event from DS.

Not sure guys, I will check to see if I can get any information.

Thanks Kooky, always very helpful :)

my607
12-09-14, 03:27 PM
I remember one time on a Tuesday update it came late. So, I'm thinking it may be in the evening sometime. I hope it's late than no update at all.7

EviBrooklyn
12-09-14, 03:55 PM

I feel the same ... OMG TL got us so hooked to this game it's not even funny

BlueCanary
12-09-14, 04:01 PM
I hope we get one! The DS one has some nice critters, especially the snow owl, and FS needs something fun for the holidays :)

EviBrooklyn
12-09-14, 04:07 PM
Snow owl just came up on a new poll kooky just posted on a new thread so I guess no world event for us

sand
12-09-14, 05:19 PM
Hang out the 20-hour stockings at bedtime anyway. You never know who may land on the roof overnight. Bake the jolly fat fella some Rune Prune cookies just in case.

kooky panda
12-10-14, 11:13 AM
Sorry guys, no update for yesterday , but a little birdie did tell me we should be getting a new Event, but of course I do not have a specific time when it will be released .:)

Hawksmoor
12-10-14, 11:26 AM
Sorry guys, no update for yesterday , but a little birdie did tell me we should be getting a new Event, but of course I do not have a specific time when it will be released .:)

Thanks Kooky! You just turned my frown upside down! :D

readysetgo888
12-10-14, 11:49 AM

Awesome! I'm guessing Friday.

xxxe
12-10-14, 12:18 PM
Thanks, Kooky!

EviBrooklyn
12-10-14, 12:26 PM
Awesome! I'm guessing Friday.

The way I read her it seems that it will happen today

my607
12-10-14, 02:13 PM
I don't think it will be today it's 4:13 eastern time and there's nothing.

EviBrooklyn
12-10-14, 03:17 PM
Well she said she doesn't know what time, not what day so my guessing is we'll get one today

kooky panda
12-10-14, 03:59 PM
I am really not sure what day. I would day probably Friday, since that is when the new creature is being released.

EviBrooklyn
12-10-14, 04:05 PM
I am really not sure what day. I would day probably Friday, since that is when the new creature is being released.

Ohhh lol ... Ok so the wait for today is over

Hawksmoor
12-11-14, 01:08 PM

Omg, I totally thought today was Friday. I was thinking "how come I can't see the new animal? Where is the world event?" LOL!

ninasidstorm8
12-11-14, 04:32 PM
I'm guessing the World Event starts at 2:30 PM EST. Since that is 20 hours from now, I'll plant my 20 hour crops now. I have plenty of food built up, so if I'm a little early, I will just wait until the World Event starts to harvest the crops.

xxxe
12-11-14, 04:41 PM
I'm guessing the World Event starts at 2:30 PM EST. Since that is 20 hours from now, I'll plant my 20 hour crops now. I have plenty of food built up, so if I'm a little early, I will just wait until the World Event starts to harvest the crops.

That's exactly what I just did. Plus my 23 hour Zapra will be done around then too. As long as everything works out according to our plans we should have a nice head start. Lol lets just hope it comes tomorrow!

seekerbears
12-11-14, 07:11 PM
I'm glad this is staring closer to Christmas because at school FFS NEVER works ever since I got a new phone service I used to always check the game during lunch and in between classes I'm glad it will be going on during winter break so I can check it whenever! Can't wait to see the cute animals!

readysetgo888
12-12-14, 01:16 PM
Not here today I guess? Maybe later?

I rearranged my forest and had crops ready to harvest...

I'm guessing maybe Tuesday after the flash tournament is over?

cocauina
12-12-14, 02:07 PM
Not here today I guess? Maybe later?

I rearranged my forest and had crops ready to harvest...

I'm guessing maybe Tuesday after the flash tournament is over?

Maybe, I had crops ready also..

BlueCanary
12-12-14, 02:10 PM
Maybe we won't get one? They did say that it was a "new" event coming up, not necessarily a Christmas one. Maybe we'll get something in January.

I'm not going to save crops for it, it will come when it does :)

Vodelle
12-12-14, 02:14 PM
I'm just excited for a world event given that it'd be my first one.

Plus, they did it for halloween, and christmas/the holiday times are as big of an event if not more. It'd be kind of sad if there wasn't one. If not for that, then for what?

BlueCanary
12-12-14, 02:57 PM
I know in DS they've made themed events for no reason other than some fun. Like they had a circus themed one once, and a space and Egyptian one too.

zenobia42
12-16-14, 10:33 AM
The optimistic side of me is hoping that yesterday's update including new world event content so that an event can begin today. :)

The pessimist in me, though, thinks it's possible that when they confirmed an "event" they actually meant the flash tournament we got this past weekend.

cocauina
12-16-14, 10:45 AM
The optimistic side of me is hoping that yesterday's update including new world event content so that an event can begin today. :)

The pessimist in me, though, thinks it's possible that when they confirmed an "event" they actually meant the flash tournament we got this past weekend.

And it was a poor Flash Tournament, at least the animal should had the christmas element.

sand
12-16-14, 10:48 AM

Naw, no way, they can't be that crummy, cheesy and cruel. When a flash tournament gets classified as an "event", that's the last straw. Set up your Nexus Nuts. It will happen. Santa is coming. Say it with me. "I believe. I believe. I believe."

flowless
12-16-14, 10:50 AM
Iam also hoping world event but no new animals
I keep saving those runes
Just forgot about the crops

xxxe
12-16-14, 11:02 AM
I planted 20 hour crops around 6pm Eastern time last night. They should be done in an hour but ill hold off on harvesting them until tonight. Unless around update time there is a new event! Usually between 2pm and 3pm Eastern I get updates. Crossing my fingers and repeating "I believe!" Like Sand said.

cocauina
12-16-14, 11:40 AM
I planted 20 hour crops around 6pm Eastern time last night. They should be done in an hour but ill hold off on harvesting them until tonight. Unless around update time there is a new event! Usually between 2pm and 3pm Eastern I get updates. Crossing my fingers and repeating "I believe!" Like Sand said.

Same here, but actually, don't expect that the event will appear between the time you are expecting to appear, the last and first Worl Event from FFS, appeared 7hrs after the update time.

flowless
12-16-14, 11:55 AM

Iam beginning to think like that too
They probably gonna do a world event later
A big pink red event for valantine your favourite ;p

But for the mean while I think the flash was the event
It's late for a new Christmas Event
Especially with two non holiday animlas released

I wonder if there are any teasers for today's update ?

Vodelle
12-16-14, 12:09 PM
They haven't posted any teasers etc on facebook yet. I haven't participated in a world event but it sounds exciting, so I hope they do introduce one. (I think it'd be kind of weird to have one for halloween but not for december when there are a lot of festive holidays around.)

xxxe
12-16-14, 12:35 PM
Usually the teasers for the week are posted at night time here. Eastern time. The first updates for today are for Fashion Story I think. Not sure what other games are updated on Tuesdays.

kooky panda
12-16-14, 03:47 PM
New World Event Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76263-Christmas-World-Event-12-16-14)